Lustful Sins *Bruno Mars Fanf...

By YesItsMrsJackson

Put it like this you know when you're wrong and you shouldn't do certain things but the temptation leads you... More

Lustful Sins
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

Part 4

966 40 40
By YesItsMrsJackson

*Phil's P.O.V*

I heard Aliyah slam the door amd i punched the wall. God she can get in my fucking nerves at times. How can she say something then tell me to forget about it. I swear sometimes i wish i didn't love her so much. I sighed and went into the bathroom and took a shower and got some clothes on. As i was about to go down to go downstairs to eat some left overs from last night my phone started ringing. I grabbed it and saw it was Bruno. "What's up man?"

He didn't answer i just heard giggling then moaning. For some reason i thought i heard Aliyah's voice but it couldn't be she's rushing to get to the military base so she doesn't get deployed out. I listened more just to be nosey and i swear i am hearing Aliyah's voice. I hung up tne phone with that uneasy feeling that Aliyah could be cheating on me but with Bruno? He's not that stupid he knows i will beat the fuck out of his short ass over mines. But just to be sure ima call Aliyah.

I dialed her number and she didn't answer. I swear if she's cheating on me heads are gonna roll. I was about to call her again but her ringtone started playing as she called back within a minute. I answered quickly "Aliyah where are you?"

"Uhhh pulling into the base hold on baby... It's sgt Browning... Phil?"

I let out a sigh of relief to know that she's not with Bruno. "Yea babe"

"What's up?"

"I just wanted to check on you and say sorry"

She sighed "No baby if you feel we should talk about yesterday we can"

"Seriously what made you change your mind"

She giggled like she would if i was biting her ear "I uuhh had some time to think about it babe and that's something that should be talked about"

"How about over dinner my treat"

She gasped playfully "Is daddy gone cook for me tonight?"

"That's if you deserve it"

"I do!"

I laughed then heard some whispering and her car door open and shut. My smile dropped "Aliyah what was that?"

She coughed "Uhh that was Caroline getting in the car because she is too lazy to walk up the hill"

"Mhm okay"

She nervously chuckled and my phone beeped. I looked at it and saw Bruno calling again. "Ima let you go babe"

"Okay see you tonight"

She hung up and clicked over and answered Bruno "Are you done"

He laughed nervously "Sorry about that you didn't hear anything did you?"

"Nothing but a lot of moaning shpuld i have heard something?"

"Uh nah Man. umm you coming to tbe studio today?"

"Yea i have notbing else better to do"

"Okay see ya then"

I hung up and went downstairs and warmed me up some meatloaf and greenbeans from last night. I sat at the table and started eating thinking about how weird both Bruno and Aliyah was acting weird on the phone, I shook that thought out of my head and finished eating.

An hour i walked into the studio and Bruno and Mark was sitting around working on their new song. I sat down on the couch and Bruno threw a balled up piece of paper "Hey chuckles what took you so long"

"I was eating"

"ooh what did Aliyah cook?"

"Food for me that you aren't getting"

Bruno crossed his arms "It hurts my feelinfs you would let me starve!"

I laughed "And it hurst my feelings that you would ask for my food"

He rolled rolled his eyes "Fuck you"

"Nah i'm good babe i got a fiance' for"

I winked at him and Bruno just got quiet which is weird because he usually has a snappy comeback. He cleared his throat "So wanna go out tonight?"

I shook my head "Can't i told i'd told Aliyah i would cook dinner tonight"

"Oh, I thought she was mad at you"

I looked at him raising my eyebrow "How did you know she was mad at me?"

His eyes got wide and he froze "Uhhh wild guess she's always mad at you"

"It's sad you know my relationship too well"

He let out a breath "Yea that's because you run to me everytime ya'll fight which is damn near everyday you should invest into a diary"

"Oh shut up you would die if i didn't come to you with my problems"

He poked out his lip "I really would Philly"

He faked wiped a tear and sniffled, "You're a fucking idiot Bruno!"

"Tell me something i don't know" He said in a girly tone

We laughed and spent some hours in the studio fooling around and hearing this new song. The thought of Aliyah cheating erased out of my head after a while. Okay it erased when this blonde girl came and her and Bruno stayed in the bathroom for two hours. I think i was just being paranoid about Aliyah....

*Aliyah's P.O.V*

I aimed my gun at my target and was about to shoot until my friend Caroline stopped me "Remember that had a kick back to it"

I looked at her "I know it has a kick back i'm the same one who told you that"

She laughed and shot her gun at the target "So the student can become the master you know"

I rolled my eyes and aimed my gun and shot it and the kick back smacked me in the eye. I fell to the ground groaning in pain. Caroline stood over me laughing "Aliyah there's a kick back to thag gun"

I rolled my eyes and jumped up "Oh shut up i messed up i could shoot that with my eyes closed and you know it!"

"Yea i know, What's making you off your game today?"

"A lot"

She raises her eyebrow "Like that guy getting out of your car this morning that wasn't your fiance' "

Shit she saw Bruno this morning. "Umm he works with Phil that was Bruno Mars he wanted to do a show for us"

I lied and she believed shrugging it off. She was about to say something until we heard my name being called to our bosses office. She looked at me "You're in trouble"

"Probably"

I walked to Sgt. James office. He looked at me with his stern face "Have you decided what you are gonna do Aliyah?"

"What do you mean" I asked dumbfounded

"You know what i mean, You have 8 weeks until i send your ass to Afghanistan for a year unless you get married or get pregnant between now and then!" He snapped making me jump.

Okay so i may or may not have lied about when i have to get deployed back out. Instead of 8 months it's 8 weeks unless i wind up pregnant or married. I sighed "But my wedding isn't for another 8 months"

He scoffed "That's not my problem. I told you i was giving you 8 weeks for a break when you came back from iraq and then you went and twisted my story saying i was giving you until you got married"

I bit my lip holding back tears "I don't want to go"

He shrugged "Not. My. Problem. You're dismissed you can go home and don't be late tomorrow"

I walked out of his office feeling like a little kid tbat just got told their perlt goldfish died. I walked to my car with everybody asking me what was wrong and i ignored them. I git in my car and just befote i started it Bruno jumped up from the back seat giving me a heart attack "Hey sexy"

"Shit Bruno you scared the fuck out of me what do you want?"

He sat in the front seat "I wanted to see you"

"You seen me this morning"

"I know i couldn't get enough" He whispered in my ear making me shiver a little.

I bit my lip "I just bet"

I started my car and pulled off the base and drove my car into some woods. After i turned off my car i turned to Bruno and smirked "You're lucky my boss just pissed me"

He pulled me ontop of him "Well then show me how pissed off you are girl"

He kisses my lips then my neck then my chest. I moved my hips on him feeling his carrot rising. I moaned and leaned down to his ear and whispered "You better watch what you're asking for mars"

He smirked and slid down to my knees rubbing his bulge threw his pants. I licked my lips and unzipped his pants taking his carrot out. I slid him into my mouth and he gasped and grabbes my hair. I sucked him slowly making sure i tasted every inch of him in my mouth. "Shit" He moaned

I began sucking him faster feeling the tip his the back of my throat. Bruno groaned "Awww fuck Aliyah!"

I kept sucking him until i felt him twitched. I stopped and he looked down at me "You're such a tease! get up here and ride it"

He ain't have to tell me twice. I slipped off my pants and straddled ontop of him. He pushed his carrot in me slowly i moaned and started moving my hips around In a circle motion. Bruno grabbed my hips pulling down on him. "Mmmm Bruno" I moaned putting my handing on his shoulder bouncing up and down

He burried his face my neck giving it littke nibbles. Fog started to fill the Windows of my car and Bruno's cologne rubbing off of him and filling my nose sent me over the ege. Bruno Pulled out and whispered "Turn around"

I did as he told me and he lifted one of my leg and slammed himself in me. I screamed and threw my head back on his chest ad he thrust into me like there was no tomorrow. He grabbed my hair while whispering dirty thinkgs into my ear. I groaned "Ooohhh fuck Bruno ima cum"

He started to fuck me faster and bit my ear and that shit makes me go wild "Cum for me!"

I bit my lip making myself get fucked harder. My body clenched up as ti released the hardest orgasm ever. With a few more thrust Bruno pulled out and came on my thigh.

He let my leg down and put his chin on my shoulder breathing heavy "Damn you know how to work that shit"

I giggled "I know now get the hell out of my car"

"Wait you're throwing me out!"

"Hell yea i got a man to get home to"

He playfully pushed me off of him "Fine"

I laughed and re-dressed myself....

About 45 minutes layer i walked into my house and there where lit candles trailibg from the front door to the kitchen. I smiled and followed them into the kitchen to see my man at the stove. He turned around "Welcome home baby"

I laughed looking at his apron that says 'Kiss the chef' "Hi"

He walked up to me with the skillet "Someone once told me you liked salmon it will get you to talk about anything"

I giggled "That was me 8 years ago and you're right and it gets me to talk about anything"

"Well then you know what i wanna talk about then"

I nodded "Yea, You're 34 i'm 26 and you want a baby and what said yesterday messed with your head but i meant it i wanna have your baby as soon as possible Philip Lawrence "

He dropped the hot skillet on the table causing it to burn and picked me up and kissed me deeply. At first i didn't want kids but if its gonna keep me away from another country for a while you better bet your sweet ass i'm giving him what he wants and trying for a baby

Thanks For Reading :)

Next Part Coming Soon!!!!!

Sorry if this part sucks i was having writer's block and was kinda just putting down words that i thought woukd fit the story next part will be much better i promise :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9M 217K 46
It started with a proposition. Eight words; "I want to make love to your wife." They are eight words I will never forget, because with those words...
116K 3.2K 21
Blame On Me for not having my own back Blame On Me that my parents were not around Blame On Me that I did not have anybody Blame on Me For falling...
72K 2.4K 29
Who would've thought a therapy session would end like this. Lies. Betrayal. Lust. Love.