Rebirth In Hunter X Hunter

By AriaNeesan

A fifteen year old Kuroi Akuma had been an orphan since she was born. Her parents died due to an accident and... More

Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
OC Information (Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited) (The Hunter Exam Arc)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Shippings
Chapter 12 (Edited)
Chapter 13
Reader X Illumi
Chapter 14 (The Zoldyck Family Arc) (Edited)
Chapter 15 (Heaven's Arena Arc)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
20 True Facts
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
As we all know
new book and help.
Sorry.

Chapter 4 (Edited)

16.6K 567 71
By AriaNeesan

If you want to know someone, start by finding out what makes him mad - Gon Freecs.

KIMIKO

The four of us were walking down the streets in Dolle's Port. There were a bunch of people here and were crowded at a bus stop, waiting for the bus to arrive. Alas, the bus would not be here.

"Do they all go to Zaban? There are a lot of people here," Leorio trailed off, still amazed by the amount of people in Dolle. "And they're all probably here for the same reason as we are," Kurapika added, looking around the town.

Gon and I were eyeing the town with sparkles in our eyes before I thought about what the captain said to Gon.

*FLASHBACK*

The captain was standing on the ship as he was waiting for us to leave. Kurapika and Leorio went ahead while I was staying with Gon.

"Captain! Thanks for everything. And please take care of yourself," Gon told him as the two men shook their hands. "Thanks," the captain said. Before Gon left, the captain told him the advice. I then shook my hands with the captain before catching up with Gon.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I knew that our conversation was being eavesdropped by that man behind the crates but I did not care because I knew that he will end up going to the wrong direction.

The four of us then stopped in front of a huge map and the three of them were eyeing at it as I was just scratching Emi's head. The three men were having a discussion about whether to take the bus or the long road. Of course, Gon decided the long road whilst Leorio decided the bus.

I went ahead of them and walked on the long road that was heading to the direction of the tree. A few minutes had passed and Gon was walking beside me whilst Kurapika was behind us. I did not listen to their conversation but I cut it for a while.

"By the way, Leorio would totally come back to us and make up lame excuses." I said, looking ahead. "How do you know?" Kurapika asked behind me. I smirked while shrugging my shoulder, "It's a guess."

"3...," I started to count.

"2..."

"1..."

"Hey! Wait for me! Don't you three feel lonely!? I miss you. Same with you right!? In that case, too bad for the bus, I will accompany you!" Leorio hollered, laughing nervously. The three of us stopped on our tracks and looked behind our shoulders to see Leorio running towards us with his brief case.

"See? What did I tell you?" I said.

***

After Leorio kept up with us, we then continued our journey with Leorio who kept rambling the excuses and Kurapika calmly saying otherwise which was true.

Then, our journey from Dolle to an unknown town continued. There was not a single soul in that town besides the crows, the rolling tumbleweed and flying papers, showing us that it was completely deserted.

"I really don't like this place. There's nobody out here," Leorio muttered, looking around warily. "However, there are a lot of people here," Gon stated. "Let's just keep our guards up," Kurapika suggested. An idea popped out of my head and my eyes lighten up. Chuckling darkly in my thought, I gradually walked which made the three of them walked ahead, leaving me behind.

'This is going to be hilarious.'

Leorio was walking in front of me with a scared expression on his face. His head was turning side to side when there is a sound and he would sigh in relief when it was only the wind.

I walked sneakily behind him and when I was already behind his back, I came closely to his ear and whispered, "Boo." With only just a word, the man jumped in a fright and screamed high-pitch like a little girl.

I laughed hysterically at the man who was hanging on the lamp post like a cat and gave me a death glare. I heard Gon asked why Leorio was hanging on the lamp post while Kurapika was chuckling. There was also a silent laughter at the alley beside me.

"That wasn't funny!" he cried at me but I was still laughing."Oh, yes it was," I said and chuckled at him before I told him to come down. The man reluctantly followed my orders and landed safely on the ground. Walking to the man in the suit, I slung my arms around the man's shoulder although he was taller than me. He tensed and shook like a leaf.

"Woah, Leorio. I don't know that you were that scared. Calm down, man," I said and let go of him. I then walked with Emi, who was laughing harder at the prank, on my shoulder.

Leorio was muttering some inappropriate words at me but I ignored that as I was then walking beside Gon. "Anyways, Gon's right though. There are a lot of people here," I agreed.

"How do you know all these things?" Leorio cried and shook his head side to side frantically. Kurapika looked behind his shoulder to gaze at the frighten man. "Don't you hear the sound of breathing from everywhere?" he asked. "Yeah. And the sound of the cloth scrapping too. They're trying to hide!" Gon added. A faint breathing was heard beside me and I heard a faint shuffle from the other side, making me look at the walls from the corner of my eyes.

Leorio tried to use his ears to hear but to no avail. "Unfortunately, I'm just a normal guy," he said. After a few minutes, they then showed themselves. The old lady was standing in front of us with some people in weird disguises, covering the direction of the tree.

"Very interesting," she spoke before the woman made a mad yell, "The Exciting Quiz of Two answers!" Kurapika, Leorio and I sweat dropped while Gon was just staring at them in confusion.

"You're heading for the tree on the mountain, aren't you?" She asked, pointing at the tree on the hill. "First, you have to succeed in getting out of this town. The other paths that could lead you there are like labyrinths, in which reign teribbly bloodthirsty monsters...," and until that, I trailed off.

I did not realize that the man who was eavesdropping Gon's conversation was here already but I did not care anyways. As I said before, he was going to end up in the wrong direction.

So, the old woman asked him a question and he answered. The old lady discussed with the people in weird disguises behind her for a while before she told him that he could pass through. He bid us an adieu before he went ahead, possibly setting traps for us to pass through. 'Heh, what a fool. She didn't even say that it was correct.' I mentally scoffed.

Leorio argued with the elder and was about to leave when she said that he will be disqualified if he left and told him that he did not have the soul of a hunter which made the Kurata boy clicked.

"Leorio!" he called but the old lady stopped him, realising that one out of four of us knew the answer. "I don't want to hear anything else!" the woman ordered. "From now on, any useless words will be punish by disqualification! Well, answer: 1. If you accept the quiz or 2. If you refuse," she said. Of course Kurapika said 1.

"Wait!" I said, making everybody turned to face me. "I'll take the next question," I told them. The elder woman eyed at me for a few seconds before nodded her head and asked, "Your son and your daughter have been kidnapped, and you can only save one. Which one do you choose: 1. The daughter or 2. The son?"

Crossing my arms in front of my chest, I closed my eyes and let the silence answered the question. The old lady counted from three.

3...

I heard Leorio was raising the bat up and down.

2...

I opened my eyes slowly..

1...

Nobody spoke.

0...

Leorio leaped into the air and was about to hit the lady when Kurapika stopped him by using his own weapon. The suited man yelled at the boy and the Kurata boy cried, "We won, and you want to mess everything up with your staff?"

Kurapika then explained that the answer was silence and Leorio shouted why did that guy pass if he did not answer the correct answer.

"She didn't said that it was correct, she only said that he could pass," I answered. "He's right. I heard him shouting a while ago," Kurapika spoke and I, once again, trailed off.

They opened the passage beside us and Leorio apologized to the old lady. "No," a voice muttered behind me and I looked to find Gon still thinking about it. "I still don't understand," he said which made the three of us chuckled at him.

"That's okay. You can stop wondering," Leorio told him. Walking ahead of the group, I then thought about what Gon was talking about. 'If I can only save one, then I would rather sacrifice myself for them. As long as they are safe!' I thought.

Actions speaks louder than words - Kei Kimiko.

A/N

Kya!!! I can't help it, my brain is hurting me right now!!

Chapter 4 √ (Finally Edited)

Adieu~

That's Shana as Kimiko in her Black Out Mode but her eyes are black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977K 31.1K 100
You get added to the Phantom Troupes group chat, People want to adopt you, Hisoka is being Hisoka, And Shalnark and you form the suicidal squad! Or...
38.5K 950 29
Yandere! Kurapika x Fem! Reader book. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต The world is a nasty place. "Motive"...
14.7K 246 27
๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ๐™๐™€๐™’๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™‰ ๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™Š๐™๐™. - ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ...
68.9K 2.8K 42
Gon, a junior in high school, moved out to the country to go to a different school. The house seemed perfectly normal on the outside however it had m...