Chapter 8 (Edited)

KIMIKO

After those who passed boarded the blimp, we then went into a room and stood in front of us was Netero. I was standing between Killua and Gon as Netero introduced himself to us.

Then, I felt like Emi was about to faint at any second. Remember when I said that Emi is afraid of heights? Even if this is a blimp, she isstill scared. I still do not know why she is afraid of heights when she can climbed a sixty foot tree!

Hmm. Maybe she is just like Natsu Dragneel. He has motion sickness when he is riding a vehicle but when Happy helps him, he does not. So maybe it is like that.

Anyways, Bean, the one that gave us our tags then explained that we will arrive at our destination tomorrow morning. Until then, we are free to do whatever we want.

Of course, Gon and Killua wanted to explore the blimp and Kurapika and Leorio wanted to hit the hay. The two youngster asked me if they wanted me to come along and I said, "I'll catch up with you later but now, I have to make Emi go to sleep. She and heights don't mix together and she just keeps on shaking like a leaf. Maybe after that, I'll find you guys, okay?" The two boys nodded their heads and bid me a good bye before they left the room.

I grabbed Emi that was from my shoulder and hugged her. "Don't worry, Emi. We will get out of here tomorrow morning so, be patient," I reassured the little creature before I ran out of that room and went to a different room which is another room.

The room was dark yet it was filled with guys. They were sleeping soundly in the room and most of them were sandwiching on each other. Turning my head to the side, I saw a familiar blonde and suited man sleeping together, the blonde's head resting on the suited man's shoulder while the older teen's head was rested on the blonde's head.

'Aww. That's why I ship KurapikaXLeorio. They look so adorble. If only Kurapika is a girl,' I mentally squealed at that sight as I walked to them. I guess my footsteps were quite loud because Kurapika woke up and gazed up tiredly to see me. I guess he did not notice that Leorio is sleeping with him.

"Sorry to wake you up, Kurapika," I whispered as he rubbed his eyes. "It's okay. What are you doing here anyway? Aren't you suppose to be with Killua and Gon?" he replied tiredly.

I placed Emi beside him and took the bag that was slinging on her shoulder. "Well, yeah but I have to deal with Emi first. She's afraid of heights and the only way to calm her down is to put her to sleep, that's why," I told him quietly and pulled out my giant bag from the Stuart's bag. Kurapika eyed at the bag widely once I already pulled it out.

"This bag is able to carry any kinds of object. It doesn't matter if it's big or small, it can carry anything. I got this from Kitaro-san, one of the villagers that I met when I was young," I explained as I shoved the small bag in my big bag.

Carrying the scared Emi in my arms, I placed her on the bag to make her comfortable and sat beside it which makes her laying on the bag between Kurapika and I.

"So how are you going to make her go to sleep?" Kurapika asked me when I closed my eyes and breathed out a sigh. "I sing. That's the only way for her to sleep, nothing else," I muttered before I opened my eyes and turned my head at his direction.

"You should sleep too," I told him and he just nodded in response. Turning my head to its normal position, I closed my red eyes again and my voice then started to sing.

*~*

(RAGGS NO CHINKONKA - NORIA)

hoshi ni yuki ni kioku ni
kimi no ashiato sagasu
dowa ka towa no yasuragi
koko wa yume no tochuu de