new book and help.

A new book has arrived.

Check it out

"The Last Valentyne."

It's HxH fanfic and it just started it just now. It's only the prologue so there's nothing special about it. And I know I have another HxH fanfic which I have not continued yet and which is the one you are reading right now. I might continue it in a few days or weeks or months or maybe years but who knows, I might do it today.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the book guys although it's just the first chapter and enjoy this book at well. I know there are a lot of mistakes and errors such as a lot of time skips and misinformations and stuff like that. Even my friend, OmgPocky, criticised me for the timeskips. I should take consideration into it as it's not just the book that would be a problem but also for me as I might have no ideas whatsoever and stuff.

I might rewrite RIHxH (rebirth in HxH) to something that suits my style but I will try my very and absolute best to make it the same as it is now. Besides that, feel free to tell me what mistakes I have done in this book and criticism as well as whatever ♪ you're throwing at me as, no matter how funny yet true it is, I am still at the beginner stage.

Well, I shall go now. Ciao~

Oh, and don't forget to check out my friend, OmgPocky. She writes fanfics too but she writes KHR and KnB. I think she is on hiatus at the moment but her books are amazing.

-Author-chama.