stranger things imagines

Par sunflowertearss

Imagines that i wrote back in 2020. Thank you all so much for reading, love you all!! <3 Plus

water fight [mike]
marriage [steve]
steve's little sister [mike]
ice cream [steve]
jealous [billy]
sleepover
blind date
a stupid fight [mike]
nightmare [billy]
you get drunk [finn]
three little words [steve]
opposites attract [steve]
win her back
puppy [mike]
dirty dancing [steve]
snow ball [steve]
halloween [steve]
hi everyone!
mike's basement [mike]
NEW S4 BOOK

robin's sister [steve]

1K 20 6
Par sunflowertearss

[2022 UPDATE: I WROTE THIS BACK IN LIKE 2020, SO IT IS IN THE SEASON 3 ERA, BUT I NEVER PUBLISHED IT FOR SOME REASON, SO HERE YOU GO! :) ]

.......

walking into the bright entrance of scoops ahoy, i saw my older sister stood behind the counter, looking bored as always.

her face lit up a bit when she saw me, i knew she found her job tedious, scooping ice cream all day.

but since it was summer and i didn't have a job or school, i planned on visiting robin at scoops ahoy most days- i had nothing better to do.

"well, if it isn't my favourite sibling." she says, smiling at me.

the two of us were best friends, we pretty much spent most of our time together.

we both did band club and had the same friends that we hung out with at school, so we were incredibly close.

"can i have a scoop of chocolate and a scoop of the peppermint stick on a cone please." i peer into the plastic of the freezer, eyeing up which flavours i wanted.

robin always gave me free ice cream
when i visited her at work.

"so robin... has tammy been in here recently?" she blushed deeply, hanging her head down while scooping the ice cream to try and hide the dark red colour on her face.

"shhh! keep your voice down!" she hisses at me.

"well... has she?" i question her in an over-dramatic whisper.

robin handed me my ice cream and shook her head.

"no, she hasn-" robin was interrupted by a tall-ish boy lazily falling through the back door, his long brunette hair squashed down by his scoops ahoy hat.

"robin it's your turn to take your brea- oh h-hey." his words stumbled out of his mouth when he saw me, and his posture straightened immediately.

robin's head whipped around to look behind her at the guy- which she just gave a smirk to.

he just stood there, staring at me.

"steve, this is my sibling, y/n." robin said, looking amused at steve's behaviour.

"hi, nice to meet you." i wave at him, my tone sweet and friendly, but he still looks slightly taken aback until he snaps out of his daze and starts talking.

"i'm steve, a-and uh, yeah nice to meet you too." he manages to force out, before walking back into the back room again.

i shook my head with a small laugh, confused and a bit amused at what had happened.

"yeah that's steve. that's who i was telling you about." robin had been telling me about a guy she worked with, and how he would always fail miserably at trying to ask out girls.

"oh, that's him? he actually seemed kinda sweet to me." robin gasped dramatically at my words.

"do you like him?" she fires the question at me quickly, it took me a moment to process what she just said.

she seemed to take my hesitation as a yes, and her mouth was hanging open in surprise and a sense of almost delight.

"what? no! robin i literally met the guy for like 2 seconds, and all i said was 'nice to meet you'. how could i like him already?" i rambled a little bit too much, and a pink tint rose to my cheeks.

"y/nnnnnn?" she elongated my name, poking my arm as she teased me.

"well he was kinda cute i guess..." i admit to her.

she squealed quietly, whilst giggling.

when it came to my love life, she was such a girly girl, a complete opposite to how she normally is with her sarcastic comments.

the next day, i walked into scoops ahoy, however no one was behind the counter.

as i was approaching the front, i saw robin and steve through the window, which was open a tiny bit.

"there she is, go serve her!" i heard robin's voice- just hearing that sentence, i knew what she was trying to get steve to do.

robin was trying to force steve out go serve me. i should've expected this when i got here.

i could see their blurry figures fighting with one another through the window, robin attempting to push steve through the door and whisper yelling at each other.

i rolled my eyes as i heard them arguing at a loud whisper volume for a few more moments until i rang the bell in front of me.

"hello i can hear you." my tone was flat, and they clearly had only just realised i could hear them.

it all went quiet apart from some weird shuffling sounds and a few seconds later, i see a somewhat scruffed up steve falling through the door- it was obvious robin pushed him out.

"ahoy there beautiful lady! set sail on this ocean of flavour with me, i'll be your captain... i'm steve harrington." he almost shouted at me, and i could see he was cringing inside at what he just said, the look on his face gave it away.

a faint laugh from me diffused the awkward atmosphere a little bit, before he took my order.

whilst scooping my ice cream, he constantly fumbled with the ice cream scooper, jabbed at the till which caused it to beep loudly and threw my change at me whilst trying to make small talk.

he was so nervous, and the whole time i could just see robin watching amusedly at him from the other side of the window.

i kind of felt bad for him, but before i could get the chance to say anything, he had disappeared into the back room again looking incredibly embarrassed.

robin then came out and started to talk to me as usual, but meanwhile my mind was constantly focused on steve.

i couldn't stop thinking about him- he just seemed so nervous, and i felt guilty that he was so awkward.

"hey robin." i greeted my sister as i yet again walked up to the counter for the third day in a row.

i told her what flavours i wanted, and she started scooping.

as we were talking, a small, curly haired kid appeared beside me.

the boy looked up me and a smile beamed across his face.

"hey, i'm dustin." he said, giving me a wide grin.

"i'm y/n." i smiled back him, but i was slightly confused why a random boy was introducing himself to me.

he had an expression of excitement and shock on his face, as if something had dawned on him.

"robin's sister? the one steve always tells me about? he has a huge crush on yo-" the door flew open and steve came running out and clapped a hand over dustin's mouth, and talking loudly to cover the sound of dustin's voice.

"woah woah woah, HENDERSON."

i was mildly shocked, just staring blankly at the pair of boys before steve grabbed my wrist and lead me to the back room.

as he dragged me in there, robin looked up at us from the table with a surprised expression on her face.

"am i interrupting something?" she gave us a cocky smirk.

"robin can you work at the counter please?" steve asked robin hurriedly.

"but my break-"

"please?" steve had a sense of urgency in his eyes which robin seemed to acknowledge.

"fine." she rolled her eyes at steve, but gave him a warning glare as she left, it was a look as if to say 'if you hurt y/n, i'll kill you'.

the door clicked behind her, and it was only then that steve and i realised he was still holding my wrist.

he dropped it and we both awkwardly laughed.

there was a brief moment of tense silence, before we both filled it at the same time.

"was dustin tell-"
"robin told me-"

we both laughed again, not being able to look each other in the eye.

"look, y/n. i know this has been really awkward, but," he took in a deep breath, as if he was building up all the courage he had inside him.

"i like you, y/n. yeah, we've only spoken once, and that wasn't the best start, and i've been kind of avoiding you- well not avoiding you, i was just embarrassed, i mean-"

i raised my eyebrows at him, his speech a total blur from the speed he was talking at and the rambling.

he saw the look on my face and paused as he ran a hand through his hair, clearly nervous and stressed.

"what i'm trying to say is, i like you. do you wanna go on a date with me?" his face looked hopeful, too sweet to turn down.

"yeah, that would be nice." i answered, a smile spreading across my face.

i leant closely towards his face, and gave him a delicate kiss on the cheek.

pulling back slowly, our eyes locked onto one another, before he took my face in his hands and pulled me in for a kiss on the lips.

the intimate moment only lasted a couple of seconds before robin and dustin burst through the door, cheering and clapping.

i hid my face in steve's chest, a prominent blush on my cheeks.

he wrapped his arms around me before laughing along with the cheering.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

32.3K 926 13
❨ 二度 ❩ ༊*·˚ ⋮ was it even right? maybe not? but did that matter to them? not at all. 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐮
26.7K 624 17
𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍...
3.7K 38 45
- ᴅᴇʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ - .𖥔 ݁ ˖🦇 ݁˖ ݁𖥔 . ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇʟɢᴀᴅᴏ'ꜱ, ʜᴀᴡᴋɪɴꜱ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀɢᴜᴇ. ᴛʜᴇɴ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙʏᴇʀꜱ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ. ᴅᴀʏꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴀʀʙᴀʀ...
46.6K 2.5K 13
-𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄 ᵐⁱᵏᵉ ʷʰᵉᵉˡᵉʳ '𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞' -In which he...