Video Game Character Oneshots

بواسطة Aimes__

50% ff, 50% meme dump Requests open :)) SLOW updates :P Gender neutral. Sorry if I make any mistakes, just po... المزيد

🍃 Intro 🌸
👽 Gordon Freeman and the reader 👽
🔫 Doomguy and the reader 🔫
🔪 Pyramid head and the reader 🔪
🦋 Alice and the reader 🦋
⚾️ scout and the reader ⚾️
✉ James and the reader ✉
🎮 Bener(e)y and the reader 🎮
🥑 I dont know what to write about 🥚
🔥 Rathalos and the reader 🔥
👺 Sorry not an update, BUT 👺
🌱 Master Chief and the reader 🌱
🔫 Doomguy and the reader 🔫
🥀 Lady Dimitrescu and the reader 🥀
man,,

🇦🇺 Sniper and the reader 🇦🇺

891 9 6
بواسطة Aimes__

^^Me irl ( ಠ◡ಠ )

(Also just imagine the Aussie accent, my ass cant decide how each word is written....)
(Also the reader, you, work at Mann.co cuz of plot points (ㆆᴗㆆ)👍)

//

"51, 52, 53 crates of ammo!" I ticked off the checklist, feeling happy about myself.

Surely the Administrator should be proud if this, I've nearly finished in under 4½ hours!

Just 40 more pages to go out of 120!

I dont usually get board of my work, I actually find it kinda relaxing, compared to what Miss Pauling has to do. Doing the Administrator's dirty work and cleaning up after the mercs...

But I just have to make sure they have enough for everything: food supplies, medical equipment, ammo for fights, guns and even some fancy hats they've ordered now and then (that's always quite fun).

I stood alone in the warehouse in my purple jumpsuit, hearing the distant chattering outside of the open doors that reminded me of my dad's old garage; ya know, the ones that slide and curl upwards, then flatten out on the ceiling.

The afternoon sun left an amber hue in light squares on the concrete floor in the three door openings. I sighed, still feeling content with the task at hand.

I flipped over the page and-

"Oi, um- hey." It was the sniper, Mr Mick Mundy. He looked slightly out of breath must of run over to me. He held a half empty beer bottle in one hand and smelt of cigarette smoke, must have been Spies... The lanky Aussie wore his signature hat and red button up shirt that was messily tucked into his brown-ish trousers.

I looked at him with raised eyebrows, "You okay?" I looked at him, hopefully coming across as kind.

"Yeah, yeah," he said breathlessly, blinking a few times before continuing, "I was wondering if you wanted a break it's nearly 6, love." He said reassuringly with a kindly smile on his face.

"Oh um, I have to finish my work fist but I'll-"

"You've been working on this half the bloddy day, c'mon just relax for a bit." His eyebrows knitted together in worry. Mick had always been a good friend. He was always so chill and quiet, i can barely keep up with scout sometimes...

I suddenly felt nervous, I felt at ease when I was alone, I didn't mind Mick but some of the mecs were emotionally 'explosive'.

"Umm.." I furrowed my brows. He looked down at me, noticing my anxiety.

"If your stressin' 'bout talking to the mecs, I wasn't plannin' on chatting. But if you want to that's fine," he said, shrugging to himself, "I was just wondering if you wanted to just relax with me," but i know you're also good friends with Dell so you can invite him if you wanna." He smiled, sounding genuine and nice. Dell... The engineer, he was always so kind and understanding. He was the first friend I had here, he was so friendly and gentle. 'Corse Mick was the next one to open up to me and act friendly. Although he was a little stiff at times - and so was I - but we soon got along nicely.

"I'll be in me kampa' you can come join me if you want :)" and he left with a small smile and wave, I watched his shadow stretch as he walked away and out the door.

I smiled to myself, I've done alot actually. Maybe I do deserve this one break..

I walked to my office, just behind myself. I opened the door and placed my checklist on my desk. There was a large window just infront of my workspace so I could see all the crates and shipping, I closed the blinds for the day.

I quickly opened the door and dusted myself off feeling exited all of a sudden.

With a smile on my face and a spring in my step I waltzed out of the warehouse.

~ A few minutes later ~

I knocked on the metal door of Mick's van. It was a decent sized Campervan, looked comfy too. But I cant recall if I'd ever bin in it? I don't think I have...

The metal door opened, "Ayy, its you and-" he paused realizing I was alone, "just brought ya' self?" he questioned, swishing the coffee around on his mug.

"Uhh yeah..." I felt nervous for some reason: like anxious and I did know why.

He looked at me for a second, "err, well, come in." He said chipperly, he stepped aside of the doorway.

I stepped in and the smell of bitter coffee suddenly hit me, it went right up my nose contorting my face for a second. The inside was nice and shady, only a few windows allowed light in giving the interior a nice and orangey atmosphere.

I sat down. And felt the warm sun on the back of my hands from the ajar window letting a cool breeze glide through into the van.

"I'm sorry if its dirty in some places, didn't get time to clean up.." he painfully admitted, pouring himself another glass of coffee.

I shook my head, "no, no it's fine don't worry."

"Do you want some?" He said quietly. I lifted my head, "hm, oh. No thank you. I'm trying to cut back. I'll be up all night if I have one..." I replied, he chuckled as he sat opposite me.

We chatted and I started to feel at ease, as I stayed longer I realised the small stickers on the underside of the cupboards, small animals and Australian mementos, maybe fruit exploration date stickers? Anyways, his whole van was decked out and personalized, there was even some illegible stuff written on the table and driver's seat.

But as time progressed, and the sun went down, I felt tired and the smell off coffee lingered and stuck to my skin. Mick went out for a while to get something but I could hardly keep my eyes open. I fought the urge to sleep but my eyes started to burn and I felt immeasurably comfy and I slipped away...

I had no dreams, I just slept soundly...

I woke up unpleasantly, the sun made my eyes burn once again and as I jolted awake I noticed where I was... table, padded chair, crocodile sticker above my head and nicely placed cushion and blanket...?

"Oh jeez..." I thought to myself, "I fell asleep in Mick's van, oh I'm such a terrible person..!"

"Oh... your awake." He Aussie said from behind me, I turned to look.

"Oh I'm so sorry mick," I pushed the blanket off me and stood up, my eyebrows knitted, "I shouldn't have stayed so long, I'm sorry for falling asleep." I said worried.

He looked at me, "Nah, ya fine. No worries. It was nice chatting with ya!" He said happily again.

My eyebrows raised. I felt relieved but still guilty, "yeah, it was nice. We could do this again, if you want..?" I said, slightly flustered.

"Um," his eyes widened, his face going slightly pink, "uhg, yeah. Yeah sure sounds great." He exclaimed, happily.

"Cool, just ask then, see ya round!" I said, smiling as I exeted the metal door.

I stood outside, smiling to myself. Feeling good.

//

Also I was searching pick for the purple jumpsuit and I found this--

Its litterally what I thought it looked like BRuH-

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18.3K 258 33
This is just a small book full of oneshots I have made because I legit have no life :). I do NOT own a SINGLE character in this book. All rights go t...
54.4K 1.2K 80
"Death is not an Escape" From the popular multiplayer horror survival game 'Dead by Daylight'. I just came across some scenarios, but unfortunately I...
130K 2K 40
Completed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just ge...
268 20 29
Nightmare nightmare nightmare nightmare n