Scars Never Fade

By KissedByADevil

"My mom was gone. My dad was gone. Does my sister even love me anymore? Does anyone love me? My 'best friends... More

Chapter 1. Scarlett.
Chapter 2. Harry.
Chapter 3. Sing to Me.
Chapter 4. Lies.
Chapter 5. Cotton Candy and Sunsets.
Chapter 6. Big Splashes.
Chapter 7. Dinner For 4.
Cast & Pictures.
Chapter 8. Bet On Me.
Chapter 9. Let The Games Begin.
Chapter 10. Whales, Blood, Rain.
Chapter 11. New Friends?
Chapter 13. Love Story.
Chapter 14. We Found Love.
Chapter 15. Phone Call.
Chapter 16. Death.
Chapter 17. Do You Remember?
Chapter 18. Prove It.
Chapter 19. "From Hate to Love..."
Chapter 20. Christmas.
Chapter 21. "If you let me..."
Chapter 22. Nothing At All.
Chapter 23. "Because When I Dance..."
Chapter 24. Stay.
Chapter 25. Kissed By Thin Air.
Chapter 26. Broken Trust & Broken Hearts.
Chapter 27. Forever.
Chapter 28. Back Home.
Chapter 29. Dark.
Hi
New Book?
End?

Chapter 12. Jump.

9.8K 131 70
By KissedByADevil

"C'mon!" 

"You can do it!" 

"Jump!"  

These were just a few calls i was getting from bellow. Yeah. Bellow. I'm standing into of a iron bridge looking thing, about to plunge into meters and meters of cold water. I lifted my Left foot, closed my eyes, 

and pushed off my feet- Wait. Lets start at the beginning.  

How the hell did i get here?

•Scarlett's POV•

Melissa, Mia, and i jumped out of the car. I wobbled, more than jumped actually, i wasn't really familiar with heels, let alone this size! I walked into this mammoth sized house, seeing people grinding on each other, and almost everyone was drunk. And it was only like what? 10:00pm? But i wouldn't know much about teen parties. I've hardly been in one, i glanced around the room, and saw Mia strut over to her college friends. I recognized a lot of people from my school, but not the populars yet. I was invited to a party at a house, of someone i didn't even know. Whats the worse that could happen? The party was pretty much all douches, sluts, and whores. Except for me. I felt outta place here, and everyone here hated me. But before i came here i promised myself that I wouldn't drink. I've watched alot of movies in my time, someone either ends up pregnant or dead after a drunk party. Conor was hosting the party and was also drinking with us.  

[1 hour later.] 

I was looking around for Melissa, She got really drunk, around 11:40, and disappeared. I was still trying to find a hiding spot from the populars, so I didn't even realize she had gone. Conor's best friend, joined the party soon after.Yup, thats right. The populars were Conor's best friends. I was franticly looking around for somewhere to stay and hid but i didn't find anywhere. I decided to go to the kitchen. I saw a bowl, filled with a drink. Probably 90% alcohol.  

I was really getting bored. Suddenly a lunatic ran into the kitchen with one of those annoying horns, he blew it, and got everyone's attention.  

"Truth and Dare in the living Room!" he yelled and ran out, Half of the people decided to go, me being one of them, i didn't want to put up with half naked people practically having sex in front of my innocent eyes. I got up off the chair, and journeyed over to the living room, the smell of alcohol bursting threw my nostrils. I hope Melissa's okay. I walked by a few couples, and a bunch of people dancing, i laughed a bit, remembering the fight Jason had at the last party we went to. I reached the living room, and found a place to sit, i took a seat, around the side, away from people, Alicia and her Popular group walked by, i was about to get up and leave, i really didn't want to be in here with them, but a few guys were blocking the door. I prayed for them not to sit next to me.  

"Lets sit there baby." That stupid voice said, Alicia pointed to the seat right next to me, and all eight of them journeyed this way. Alicia, Niall, and Louis obviously drunk. I stole a glance at Zayn, and as if on cue he looked right at me, his eyes had something in them, i have never seen before. I looked away quickly. A bottle was placed in the middle, and it began to spin.  

[Few minutes later] 

Boys kissed boys, girls kissed girls. Someone drank 7 bottles of beer in 2 minutes, and some more crazy things. I was actually happy that the bottle didn't land on me, and surprisingly, the populars haven't even acknowledged my presences, 

or so i thought.  

"Opps!" an annoying voice said, sarcastically, as i felt a cold liquid run down my thigh and leg. My mouth opened a bit as i slowly looked at the person who caused such a sorcery! Of course it was Alicia.  

"Aw. Dont be sad babe, it wasn't a pretty dress anyways." she cooed as she smirked. I got up, and made my way to the bathroom, to clean off the alcohol.

•Harry's POV•

"Hey guys i have an idea!" Alicia said, probably drunk. I'm not going to win this bet if i dont start acting like a friend towards Scar. It's been about 4 days already, and yet, no progress, and you know how much Alicia despises Scar, so this should be interesting. We all gave her our full attention.  

*** 

After Alicia told us her 'Amazing' plan, i looked over to Zayn.  

"So, man, speak up, what did you get out of the witch?" I said. I recently started calling her a witch, Alicia hates it when i saw her name. I looked, at Zayn, waiting for an answer. He just looked at me, an indescribable emotion written on his tanned face. I nudged him, letting him know i was listening. He looked me directly in the eyes.  

"She cuts." he said, as if it was the simplest thing in the entire world. I looked at him utterly gobsmacked. This couldn't be true! I opened my mouth, it formed an 'o' shape as i tried to get words out of it, i couldn't, my heart stopped. By now, He had gotten Lou, Niall, Li, Kat, Bri & Alicia's attention. They all looked at him, shocked expressions, except Alicia. She was doing her makeup. Figures.  

"Y-You sure man?" I asked finally finding the right words. He nodded, his hazel eyes looking guilty. He had both his hands intwined and under his chin. His face full of seriousness. 

"Nah man, I saw her wrists. Its perfectly fine." Lou said putting on a small smile. Niall and Liam exchanged glances, whats up with them? Zayn piped up.  

"No dude!We-" he stopped, and took a deep breathe.  

"We were at the Auditorium. I was a bit... mean to her, so she ran out. I followed her-"  

"Why in the world would you follow her!" Alicia interrupted Zayn. He gave her a stern look that read 

'If you dont shut up, your face wont be so pretty anymore.' Zayn continued. 

"So i went to her house, and knocked on her door. She took awhile to answer but when she did..."

[FlashBack]

•Zayn's POV•

"Shit" I mumbled as i picked up speed when i noticed that she was already in her house. I pounded on the door, not really caring if anyone was annoyed. Why was i feeling this... unknown feeling?Like... Like i cared? Well i mean, of course i cared. But not about her, but the project. After about a good minute or so, she didn't answer. I knew she was in there so i knocked again. Harder this time. I was about to burst threw the door when she opened the door. Fright written on her face.  

"Listen..." i trailed off as i looked down at her wrist that was holding the doorknob, i grabbed it and looked at it, It was a red stain, extremely noticeable on her right wrist, her pink sweater didn't do a good job at hiding it. I stared at it in disbelief, i pulled it forward roughly, not caring if it hurt,  

"What the fuck Scar, dont tell me your a freak who cuts!" I asked, more like yelled. She flinched, my tone probably scaring her shitless. I waited for an answer. 

"Answer me!" i yelled pulling with greater force, i saw her try to hide a scream and flinch. She glanced over to her side, i couldn't see what she was looking at, the stupid door was there. She suddenly pulled her hand away, and i looked at her with stern eyes, my face probably red with anger. 

"I dont cut!" she said pointing to the half opened bottles of paint. What?  

"I never have! I was just painting! So leave me alone!" She yelled in my face, i didn't believe her at all, it was blood! Before i could protest, she slammed the door shut. I just looked at her door in disbelief. I jumped into my car, and drove home.  

(At Home) 

One thing kept popping up in my mind.

Blood.

I couldn't get my mind of of it. Suddenly an idea sprang to my mind. I got up, threw on my Varsity Jacket, grabbed my phone and told my mom i'd be right back. I walked outside, and started wandering around a park. Music started to come from somewhere. It was The A Team by Ed Sheeran. I started to sing along.

~~ White lips, pale face 

Breathing in snowflakes 

Burnt lungs, sour taste 

Light's gone, day's end 

Struggling to pay rent 

Long nights, strange men

And they say  

She's in the Class A Team 

Stuck in her daydream 

Been this way since 18 

But lately her face seems 

Slowly sinking, wasting 

Crumbling like pastries 

And they scream 

The worst things in life come free to us 

Cos we're just under the upperhand 

Go mad for a couple grams 

And she don't want to go outside tonight 

And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland 

Or sells love to another man 

It's too cold outside 

For angels to fly 

Angels to fly~~

I always loved singing, it was a passion of mines. I continued.

~~Ripped gloves, raincoat 

Tried to swim, stay afloat 

Dry house, wet clothes 

Loose change, bank notes 

Weary-eyed, dry throat 

Call girl, no phone

And they say  

She's in the Class A Team 

Stuck in her daydream 

Been this way since 18 

But lately her face seems 

Slowly sinking, wasting 

Crumbling like pastries 

And they scream 

The worst things in life come free to us 

Cos we're just under the upperhand 

And go mad for a couple grams 

And she don't want to go outside tonight~~

I stopped immediately when i remembered that my ringtone was that song. I scrambled for my phone, and answered it.  

"Hello?"  

"Hey man." It was Niall.  

"Sup Ni?" 

"Party at Conor's, tonight, everyones going to be there. I'll text you the details, meet up at Li's house." 

"Yeah, okay." I said, realizing that this could help me forget about Scar.

[End of FlashBack]

•Harry's POV•

"... And thats it." Zayn said looking at the 6 shocked faces in front of him, and Alicia's bored looking face. 

"She doesn't cut. Trust. Look at her hands when she comes out." Lou said, Speaking of the the witch...

•Scarlett's POV•

I stepped out of the washroom, my dress a bit sticky from the alcohol. I went back to the living room, to find almost everyone gone, except for the 5 pigs, and 3 piglets. They all snapped their gazes to my wrists, If I wasn't so scared of Zayn, i'd punch him in the face for telling them i cut, when i told him, it was paint. They had relieved looks on their faces when they didn't see anything.  

Magic right?  

Wrong. I used foundation to cover up the scars. It fooled them for sure. Zayn looked shocked, well he should've believed me. I was about to walk out, when the Main piglet called my name. I turned around. 

"We- We're sorry. Okay? We'll stop making fun of you, if... if you just make it official and come to our favorite spot." she said sounding so bloody sincere. Ha! Bullshit. I'm not falling for that. She motioned me to sit beside the rest of the group. I did, i wanted to here what other fail attempts they have. Suddenly Harry grabbed my hand. Whoa. Sparks... probably the alcohol.  

"Please believe us, i never meant for things to go this far! I- I care about you scar..." He trailed off tears forming in his eyes. Am i really going to believe this? My mouth was opened full, i was just gaping at him, and for some dumb reason, i nodded, so they all stood up, Harry still holding my wrist. They lead me to their favorite spot.

•Harry's POV•

Stupid girl.

•Scarlett's POV•

I was starting to regret this as soon as we passed the  

'NO TRESPASSING.' sign. I was standing in front of a body of water, probably cold. And there was an old looking, metal oil tank at the top, with a ladder and a plank looking thing.  

"Jump." Alicia said, as if it was nothing, i went pale. I looked at all their faces, Niall had a face of hurt, Liam, guilt, Zayn was unreadable. What? Harry was eye raping my wrist. You're not gonna find anything their buddy. And Brianna and Kat were just looking at the thing.  

"Are you crazy?! No." i said as i yanked my hand back and walked away.  

"Wait! Kat will do it with you!" Alicia yelled. 

"I will?" Kat questioned. Alicia glared at her.  

"I will!" Kat said confident now. I looked back at the 8 pigs in front of me. I guess if Kat doesn't it wont be that bad.  

"You'll stop picking on me?" I asked, not believing i was actually doing this. They all nodded. Kat took off her silver heels, and started to climb up the tank, using the ladder. I did the same. I looked down at my death. If Kat can do it, so can i!  

"Alright! On the count of three!" Alicia yelled. They all started counting. 

"1..." i moved up closer, so did Kat. 

"2..." I put one foot out, so did Kat. 

"3...!" They all yelled i Jumped, and looked back for a split second.  

She didn't jump. This was all a set up. I was yelling for my dear life! The last thing i heard was a man yelling, before i was gone into the cold water.

•Harry's POV•

"Shit!" We all yelled. The security, or owner of this place heard Scarlett's screaming. Kat had came down from the tank and was grabbing her shoes, we all yelled for Scarlett to come back up, but she never did. I was becoming frantic, and So was everyone else, the guy was coming closer, and closer. We all sprinted for the car when Zayn stopped us all.  

"She could die in there! Go get her!" he yelled, pointing at me. That bastard. Why me? The girls were all scared, so i told them to go back to the party, while i ran back for Scarlett. I ran as fast as i could. What if we killed her?! I ram faster at that thought, i jumped inside the freezing water, taking a deep breathe before i was completely emerged. I opened my eyes, and shivered at the freezing temperature of the water, i went back to the top and gasped for air, i went back in, the sting from the water was burning. I found a big wave of blue hair in front of me, i grabbed Scar by her hand and yanked her to the top, she was unconscious, and as pale as ever. I jumped out of the water, panting hard, i heard footsteps coming this way, I took off my blazer and threw it over her. I carried her bridal style. Surprised that she was actually light. Really light. I placed her carefully in the back seat of my car and speed off. I ran stop lights, and signs, i was full on speeding. I arrived in the hospital, and ran in, bursting tree the door startling a few people. I didn't have to say anything, they knew something was wrong by the way she looked. A nurse i suspect called for a few more nurses. They put her on the bed, and took her too the emergency room. I was following behind, scared shitless at the result. I felt a hand press on my chest, as if telling me to stop, i looked up to see a nurse, around her thirties.  

"How did she drown?" She asked, looking at me suspiciously. I couldn't tell her.. 

'Hey, i made her jump off a tank into her possible death.' I would get in loads of trouble. I had to wing it. 

"I uh, We, Uh.. No. I was walking, No running. Jogging! And i saw a boy... Girl! in the water so i jumped in for her." I said. I obviously wasn't the best at lying.  

"You were jogging. In Jeans, White T-shirt and a blazer?" She questioned. I nodded. 

"Now can i see her?!" i asked getting impatient. Why did i care so much? 

"Strangers not allowed." 

"I'm not a stran-" i stopped knowing that i just told her i was. I nodded and walked out. I was so scared. She could have died! I was so stupid. I should've said no to the plan.There was just one question on my mind though. Why did i care so much?! I was halfway to my car when i felt a vibration in my back pocket. I took the object out and noticed it was a phone. I them remembered that she put her phone down before she jumped, and i happened to grab it before we came to the hospital. I looked at the screen. I just couldn't help but to read the messages. There were 4.

Jason: Scar! Hey! I'll see you in 2 days babe! Melody says hi, again. sup?x

I smiled sadly as i remembered the times i used to send her little texts like that. I know Jason. He's actually pretty cool. His girlfriend is quite pretty too. He'd for sure be popular if he wasn't best friends with Scarlett. But he wasn't a loser either, he was in between, normal and popular. I knew this was wrong, but i read the other 3.

PrincessMelissa<3: Where are you?! You just disappeared! I'm worried sick! Mia passed out, so her boyfriend drove her, an me home. Pick up your phone! xx

Shit! Forgot about the party! I continued reading.

Dad: Clean the house. Worthless piece of crap. I'll see you who knows when.

Okay? Whoa. That couldn't be her dad. What kind of father is he...? But then again... she did say that night my mom had her over for dinner that she didn't know where he was. I furrowed my eyebrows, and read the final text.

Zayn: Sorry freak. :\ didn't mean to make you mad...

Okay.. this was officially weird. What the hell is wrong with Zayn. Why is he apologizing?! I read over it again, and noticed that he called her a freak, i laughed, but then stopped immediately when i remembered that she was in the hospital because of me. I quickly deleted the message, and hoped in my car, i put the phone onto the seat beside me, and made a mental note to return it, and check on her tomorrow. I drove back to the party, and try to lighten my mood a bit.  

[At the Party]

I put my blazer on, and fixed my hair. I walked over to the door, passing people making out, dancing, and a few people passed out on the floor. My throat was a little dry, and i really wasn't in the mood for alcohol. Shocker. I know right. But anyways I went to the kitchen, trying not to disturb people... while they did their... business. I opened the fridge, and grabbed a water bottle, i drank the entire thing, damn! I was really thirsty. I kept thinking about Scarlett, is she okay? But what i saw next knocked me out of every thought i had.  

"Alicia?!" I yelled as she turned around, backing away from the guy she was kissing, i looked at the guy ready to punch him but then noticed who it was... 

*****************

******** GOT SOME OF THE IDEAS FROM MOVIE: A WALK TO REMEMBER.********

Suspense my lovelies. (:  

So who do you think shes kissing?): 

Is Scarlett okay? :O  

Is Harry falling for Scar?  

Is Zayn falling for Scar?

Scarletts Dress at the side.

Comment bellow! (: 

********

Until next time,

-PurpleDinosaur.💋

The A Team  

By: Ed Sheeran. <3  

Youtube link: 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvd4Sy-tYTM

Love him so much. Omg. So many feels. I Cant. asdfghjkl<3 <3 <3

Continue Reading