Chapter 6. Big Splashes.

•Scarletts POV•

"Pound the Alarm..!!."my alarm clock went off, blasting Nicki minajs Pounf The Alarm. ugghh, 6:00am already? I woke up trying to adjust to the light from the sun shining through the window. I Pounded the alarm... get it? And kicked off my purple duvet and dragged myself out of bed. Today, Vals, was going to her cousins house for a week. She loves going there. Ashley, my cousin, is 9 and they both get along very well. My auntie would probably pick her up in about an hour, then i'd have to go to school, and face... everyone.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I tried to tame my hair and get it to look somewhat presentable. After about 7 minutes of constant combing, i decided to leave it in natural waves. I plugged in a straightner & Flatned out my bangs. I didnt see the point of makeup, it would never really help my appearence. I'd never look beautiful. Even when i've spent a long time doing it, i would still get teased. So I just threw on some Dress pants & a Micheal Jackson flowy top. I tucked the ends of my top into my Pants, so it would make me look atleast a bit skinner. I grabbed my phone and headed out to Valeries room. She was already finished packing and getting ready, Wow.

Someone woke up early this morning. Thats a first. The thing i loved about Vals was that she was only 7, but like me, she learned to do a few things by herself. She didnt depend on anyone.

I double checked her My Little Pony bag, to make sure she had everything, then we made our way down stairs, to the Kitchen.

"What do you want vals?"

"Waffles!"

I put 2 strawberry flavoured waffles in the toaster, and poured some milk in a small glass for her.

"Are you going to eat sissy?" she asked me.

"No hun." i Replied. Dont get me wrong, i was starving. But i didnt eat cause i wanted lose some weight, so Harry and his group would finally stop making fun of my weight.

I grabbed the warm waffles and put them on Vals favourite plate. After she finished gobbiling it all down, the door bell rang. I quickly ran to open it. "Hello Auntie!" i yelled, enveloping her in a big hug.

"Hello Scarlett dear, Wheres your father?"

"Oh, well um, he's not here at the moment."

"Out again, eh?" she questioned, raising her eyebrows in a disaproving way.

"Yeah. Again.." i sighed. We talked abit more, mostly about school, i just answered her with little nods, or simple 1 word answers. Besides Melissa, and Jason, nobody else knows about the bullying. Melissa knows everything, & she tries to help me. But even Jason dosent know that its become physical.

It was time for Vals to leave so i went up to her and gave her a big hug.

"Be good, okay? Make sis proud." i said while hugging her. She gave me a quick nod, and then skipped out the door, pulling her bag behind her. I gave her another little wave and made my way back inside. it was 7:30 and school starts at 8. I was about to leave when i remembered that i forgot Harry's & Niall's homework upstairs.

Yup. Thats right. i have to do the boy's homework to.

I gracefully skipped up the stairs.

Who am i kidding? Me? Graceful? No. i tripped on the top step and fell flat on my face. I let out a little wimper. Thats gonna hurt in the morning, i thought to myself. I pulled myself off the ground and ran back downstairs, making sure i didnt slip this time. I Put on my Black Converse, and a hoodie. It was a bit chilly today, so i needed to wear one. I grabbed my car keys and belted out the door, i was already 8 minutes behind my usual time. I hoped in the car and flung my school bag in the back seat, i rammed the keys in the key hole, and heard an awful noise. I turned it a few times and still, nothing. I started getting angry, so i marched out and opened the hood of my car. I picked up a piece of paper that was stuck on the engine and read it.