Chapter 4. Lies.

•Scarletts POV•

why?! WHY ME. i never wanted him to hear me sing, he'll tell everyone, and then thats just another thing added to the list of things people will make fun of me about, but,what if he liked it, NO SCARLETT STOP. he hates it. he hates you. he hates everything about you. Theres no chance that he'll ever like it.

•Louis' POV•

Damn. When she dosent wear her usual sweats and a tshirt she looks so different, good actually. I didnt even realize it was her untill the wind blew her hood down. She was wearing White Shorts and a black tshirt that said PINK on it, with a neon green hoodie on top. She didnt look that bad. I snook a quick glance at Curly, We'd usually send brain messages... kinda, with eachother and figure out what we do in situations like these. Judging by the way he looked, Shocked, and in deep thought too, I came to the conclusion that the only thing we can do now is..

•Harry's POV•

Lie. We have to Make her feel miserable. She has to cry. Theres no way in hell we're going to make her believe shes anygood. I've spent 3 years working up to the popularity level im at right now, im not letting that go. I still couldnt reconize the little girl on the car, I just couldnt remember. So i just slapped a cocky grin on my face, looking at the older boy beside me, he already understood what it meant, and played along.

"So Scar ! or should i say Slut.." Her face dropped instantly. Its working, i thought to myself.

•Scarletts POV•

I prepared myself for what he was going to say to me this time. After 3 years of constant bullying, i've learned to adapt to it. Its like a daily routine for me now. But sometimes i often ask my self, Why me? I've never understood why Harry had such a sudden change of mood at the park, 3 years ago when we just started highschool. We've always been the best of friends. But when he told me he was using me,

and we were never friends, a part of me believed him, the other part told me it wasnt what he was really feeling. I've always thought That Alicia and her group, Louis, Liam, Kat, Niall, Brianna and Zayn, had something to do with it, but what? What did they say to Harry at the park, 3 years ago? What happened to my best friend? ... Where'd he go?

As soon as he called me a slut, i remembered that Valerie was still here, im actually suprised Harry hasnt noticed her yet, i quickly told her to go in the car, so she wouldnt hear Harry. Vals dosent know about the bullying, she thinks my brusies are from falling while playing sports, i became furious, How could he ? He has no morals? Vals, my sister, is only 7 for god sakes! You cant say things like that around her! However, Vals, being the little angle she is, listened to me and jumped in the car, poor kid has no idea whats happening. Shes probably confused now! Without even thinking about what my actions could cause, i inched closer to harry.

" You-You bastard! How.. how could you. Shes only 7! And you saythings like that around her ?! God damn harry!" I yelled straight in his face. My head wipped to the side, at the impact of his slap. Where did my best friend go? i asked myself for the 100th time. i raised my hands up to my face, i felt a burning sensation.. and sparks?

Sparks?! Sparks by what....

Whatever. My eyes began to sting and become heavy. Dont cry scar. Dont cry scar. Dont cry scar.

"First of all, You dont talk to us like that !" Harry roared, pointing at himself and Louis . "And second, i suggest you cover your elephant legs, cause nobody wants to see that, its just pathetic scarlett. You'll never be Beautiful." he cockily smirked. I looked down at my legs, playing with my thumbs, trembling lip. This was nothing new for me, its what i get everyday. But i was really trying to look beautiful today, and his words suprisingly hurt today a little bit more than usual. "I-I-I'm sorry.." i whispered bearly making a sound, but still hoping he heard. "And Lastly-" he started. pleaseee dont comment on my singing, i thought to my self. i dont know what i would do if he told me my singing was horrible, i only live for my singing ! & Vals, ofcourse. But then he continued,

"Do you think you can sing? HA. You're horrible, Lessons should be considered, if the even let someone with as little talent as you join. " He yelled, turning around amd walking away. I wont lie, that stung. It ripped my heart right out of my chest. I knew it. I was no good at anything.

" Oh and tell your mom she was great in bed yesterday!" He called out from the distance. Right after he heard what he said, he stopped dead in his tracks, shoes making a squeaking sound as He turned around right away, guilt written all over his face. Oh no Styles. You pushed it to far this time. He done crossed the line. "I hate you harry ! Go. To. Hell!"

•Harry's POV•

As soon as those words left my mouth i abruptly turned, my mouth went dry and my eyes grew 10x bigger! Her mom, died how could i have been so stupid, she looked angry, furious, enraged! I felt so guilty. "I hate you harry ! Go. To. Hell!" she screamed before storming in the car, and driving away at full speed. I dont know why, but my heart started pounding. I felt like i should've ran after her and said... Sorry...? "eh, Whatever, she never liked you anyways" Lou chuckled, poor boy dosent know her moms dead. "ha.ha. yea-yeahh." i agreed, faking a laugh to the best of my ability, feeling terrible. We started walking again.

"Lets go to the fair." i whispered.

•Scarletts POV•

"Lets go to the fair" i sighed.

OHHH, dramaaa! too much drama! cant handle it.:P so there both going to the same fair. What will vals do?(;

& will harry realize who Vals is?

& i promiseee The next one will be longer !! and so will the others!

Thanks to everyone who reads my stories !! (:

Fan please?

i'll only update if i reach 17 fans:] 'cause then i know that atleast 17 people actually like my story :3

Fan, Vote, Comment!

Untill next time,

~PURPLEDINOSAUR.