Chapter 10. Whales, Blood, Rain.

----------------------------

A/N- i introduce Kat and Brianna in a small part of this chapter.

----------------------------

•Scarlett's POV•

"Hahaa stop it!" I giggled as he tickled me ever so softly. He stopped and looked into my eyes, and i looked back into those big brown eyes infront of me.

"I love you." he whispered, bringing is lips painfully close to mines.

"I love you to, Zayn." i said inching closer to him, pressing my lips against his.

"What the hell Scarlett?! i thought you loved me!" a husky voice called out from behind me, i quickly turned around and saw my second love. Those green eyes looking straight into mines.

"I-I do." i whispered rolling off of Zayn and closer to Harry. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him gently. But he broke away to quickly for my liking.

"Come on Scar, You said you loved me." Zayn whispered.

"And you said you loved me." Harry said softly.

"You have to choose one." They both chimed.

"I-I-I choose..."

I quickly jumped out of my bed and looked around the dim room. My forehead was covered in sweat, and i was utterly disgusted by the dream i just had. Or should i say, nightmare. Ew! Why was i kissing Zayn and Harry, and then telling them i loved them? ... Weird. I glanced at the time 5:40am. I knew that i wasn't going to be able to fall asleep, so i just got up and started getting ready for school. I let out big yawn as i fell to the floor and crawled to the bathroom like a maniac. Yeah, very attractive Scar. I brushed my teeth and hoped into the shower, trying to figure out why i had such a horrid dream. I ended up throwing a pair of black sweatpants, and a T-shirt that said

'Shut the Full Cup'

get it? as in shut the fuck up? hehe. well, i thought it was funny.

I loosened my hair from the messy bun i had on, i looked at my hair in the mirror. It was in all directions! Why couldn't it stay in one direction?! (sorry, i had to) I grabbed my hairbrush, and i brushed out all the knots, leaving my hair in these ugly waves. i grabbed the straightener and turned it on to the highest power. After about 6 minutes it was ready, i began to straight, or at least try to straight my hair. I was almost done when I burnt myself by accident with the straightener while i was trying to do the back of my hair, It stung! Put my finger under cool water, easing the pain, after a few seconds it actually felt... good i guess you could say. I eyed this hot object infront of me, and then i looked at my perfectly, untouched wrist. My Right wrist looks horrible from all those night i've spent 'Painting' on them.

My brush being the razor.

My hand being the Canvas.

My blood being the paint.

I picked up the straightener, and put my wrist in between the two clamps, i slowly closed it, feeling the heat become more and more, when it finally touched my skin, I screamed in agony and pain, but i still left it there for a few seconds, when i finally couldn't take it anymore, i threw it on the ground and put my hand under ice cold water, the sensation was building threw me. I loved the feeling. This is what people wanted though right? They always told me that I'm useless and unwanted so why should it bother them if i harm myself? Exactly. They dont care! After about 10 minutes of flushing my wrist with water, i finished doing my hair. I looked at my burnt wrist, you could easily see the burnt marks. and you could obviously tell it was from a straightener because of the 2 parallel rectangles on my wrists.