Chapter 22. Nothing At All.

•Scarlett’s POV•

“Sorry. Excuse me, move, I need to get out of the plane… GURL MOVE.” I let my bags fall onto the floor, and I slumped my shoulders over, what the hell is this madness? I mean, its not everyday you get thrown into an unknown place, can’t a girl get to her destination in piece?

“Angel?! Where do the bags go?!” I turned around and saw my little friend walk over to me,

“Right there.” I placed the bags onto a little cart that said Class Of Westmeath High School. That would make sense.

“I’m tired.” I wined, slumping my shoulders some more. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I turned my head slightly.

“Hi.” I said.

“We’ve got to get our cabins, so lets go.”

“I thought we were in Paris…”

“We’re only 3 hours away, we can drive up there with the rest of the gang later, lets go!” ugh. Angel put her hair in a bun, and began walking with us. How did I end up here? Well, you see…

[3 days ago.]

“Harry?”

“Mhmm?”

“This is weird.” He turned his body towards me, and blinked as if fully understanding what I just said.

“What do you mean?” I moved back away from his grip, and tightened the hold I had on my sleeve.

“I mean, 2 weeks ago, you were abus-”I cut off mid sentence as I saw the pained expression on his face as I mentioned abuse.

“- hurting, me. And now, I don’t even know. I can’t forgive you Harry.”

“I’m not asking for forgiveness. I’m asking for a chance Scarlett. I want to show you that I can change.” I didn’t know how to reply, so I just nodded and put my head back on his chest. I found it extremely cute how whenever something scary showed up on the T.V, he’d squeeze my arm, and pull me just a bit closer, as if protecting me. I still had my doubts about him actually liking me, but he was just so confusing, he made it seem so real, so, so, it’s so hard to explain! Is this what it feels like to actually, maybe, like someone? You’re at loss of words for how you’re feeling? You don’t know how to create sentences, much less, words.

That’s love.

“What?!” I screamed and jumped back a bit.

“What’s the matter?”

“Did you say something?”

“No…” I could’ve sworn I heard someone talking…

You did.

I heard a little voice in my head and I scrunched up my face in confusion.

Who are you?