Chapter 7. Dinner For 4.

•Scarletts POV•

No.i now know for sure, the world really does hate me, Or else it would've paired me up with someone else. But no. I had to be stuck with him. My heart dropped when i heard who our science teacher paired us all with. Little did he know that i was about to be miserable for the next few weeks. The bell rung, signialing that it was period 3 now. I ran out as fast as i could, feeling stares burn threw the back of my head as i bolted straight to math class with Melissa.

"So?! Who's your partner?" Melissa asked me.

"Before i tell you, listen to this. Mr.Mann said that if our class gets the highest overall average for the science project, we go to France. Second highest, Cuba, and then third place is The museum. We're competing against 10 other schools. I want to go to France, or even Cuba! But i dont want to do it with ...

Here goes nothing...

The one and only...

Zayn . "

i said finally letting out a sigh. Harry is worse than zayn. But zayn is still worse than the other 3 boys, and Brianna & Kat.The groups are

Harry and Brianna.

Liam and Kat.

Louis and Alicia.

Niall and the new kid Matt.

When i finished telling Melissa that Zayn was my partner, she was utterly speechless. I dont blame her though, i was speechless to when i found out that i was stuck with him. After about 15 minutes of panicing we decided to be mature about it and go on with the rest of the day.

*****

I walked threw the door and slamed it shut with my foot, throwing my school bag over to the side. After Math i got my usual beat down at the back of the school. Nothings changed. Although, Zayn did say that i better get him a good mark in the science project. He also told me that he wanted to talk to me during lunch tomorrow. I couldnt be bothered to dwell over it, so i just sat down on the couch.

"Vals?! Im home!" i called out. Nothing. I tried about 3 more times, then i became worried, i ran upstairs, but about half way up i remembered she was at her cousins house. I groaned and ran upstairs, deciding to take a shower. I was about to turn the water on when i saw my razor blade at the corner of my eye. I've been trying so hard to quit, but i dont have a reason too. I slowly walked over to the sink and picked up the small cold piece of metal. Its so small yet so very powerful. I slid down the wall of the washroom and looked at my wrist. I lightly touched it, and pressed it with my fingertips. I brought the sharp metal up to my wrists and dug it in deep, feeling an outrageous amount of pain but then relief as it glidded on my wrist making little cuts.

"One for the Bystanders."

"One for the populars."

"One for My dad."

"One for Harry."

i whispered as i made 4 little cuts, doing the last one the deepest. I saw the red pouring out of the little openings, and fall onto the tile. I quickly cleaned it up, and hoped into the shower. When i came out i dried my hair, then straighted it, and then i put on sweatpants and a tshirt. i put on all my usual bracletts. I heard the phone ring so i ran to it.

"Hello?" i asked politley.

"Hello dear, its Anne. Harrys Mum."

What?! Why is she calling me?! i havent spoken to her for 3 years! You dont think harry told her something about me...?

"Hello hun? You still there?" Her voice called out threw the other end of the phone.

"Oh yee-yeah, How are Mrs.Styles?"