Chapter 19. "From Hate to Love..."

Chapter 19. “From Hate to Love…”

•Scarlett’s POV•

“Is that all you’ve got?! I’m tired of your bullshit, you narcissistic bitch!” Gasps filed the air, but I couldn’t care less, Alicia’s a bitch, and its time someone said something about it.

“Why do you target me? I’ve never done anything to you, but this time, you’ve taken it way to far, you’re gonna get it.” I snarled, making sure I made my point clear.

“Oh, but dearest Scarlett, it was so much fun.” She snickered, god. I couldn’t even bare to put up with her. You’re probably confused, so I’ll back up to this morning.

***

“Scarlett, honey, wake up.” A soft voice echoed from above me, shaking me slightly. I groaned and turned around, smashing my face into the pillow in the process.

“No.” I responded, my voice coming out muffled.

“C’mon sweetie, it’s the last day before Christmas Eve! Get up please.” Anne cooed once more. I opened my eye slightly, waiting for it to adjust to the light.

“Its only 6 o’clock.”

“I know, I was wondering if you could take Valerie to the baby sitter today, I have to work an early shift.” Sighing I finally agreed, and swung my legs over the bed the warmth leaving my body right away. Anne put the address on the table in the kitchen where Valerie was watching t.v while eating. I took a quick shower and put on sweatpants, and a t-shirt, I was never a morning person, so I didn’t bother doing anything to my hair, I’d do that after dropping Val’s off. I passed by my bed, and laying beside it was the lyrics to Small Bump by E Sheeran, I didn’t want to admit it, but when Harry and I sung together, it sounded amazing. I picked up the sheets of paper, and felt something lightly touch the back of my hand, it lightly grazed along my fore finger, tickling it softly. I turned my hand around, to find an unbelieveabley large specimen gnawing lightly on my finger. My eyes bulged out as I realized what this creature was. I let out a bone chilling scream.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” I started swinging my arms all over the place, my heartbeat picked up when the damned thing bit down again, I jumped all over the room, knocking things down in the process, a few seconds later, a curly haired lad appeared in my room, breathing heavily, holding a stuffed banana with dreadlocks. Wow Harry, if I was being murdered, the banana would do a lot right?

“What?! What happened? Are you okay?!” he yelled looking around the room for the person that was supposedly strangling me. I pouted and started to make little crying noises in the back of my throat as I approached Harry, showing him the spider on my hand that wouldn’t move.

“God Scarlett! You scared me.”  Shook my hand violently, signialling him to remove it, but he just started at me, then bursted out laughing, his rats nest he calls his hair, shaking flopping all over the place. I started to jump up and down, shaking my hand,

“Just take it off!” I said, more of a whisper than a yell, a tear slipped down from my eyes, and onto the grey carpet beneath me.

“Are you crying?” I looked away sheepishly, my hand trembling. He walked up too me, and put his hand out effortlessly for the spider to crawl onto his hand, once it was on his hand, he looked at me, green eyes peering into my soul. Slowly he lifted up his hand, and I flinched out of habit, but was surprised to see him wipe away a tear threatening to fall, and with a swift move, he walked out with the little creature on the palm of his hand. Harry was so confusing, one minute he was so nice, caring, and thoughtful… like the old Harry I knew. But then the next minute, its like the demon in him has awaken. Confusing lad he is. Shaking it off, I put back the things I knocked down during my tantrum, and went to the kitchen.