Friends with Benefits || Luke...

By allytheo_

Tessa O'Connell the outcast,the girl that know one knows. And most of all she wants nothing to do with Luke... More

Chapter One: You Luke are her Boy Toy
Chapter Two: Front Doors are Over Rated
Chapter Three: His Face Reminded me of a Stuffed Bear.
Chapter Four: Put a shirt on Luke and the Nutella is in the Pantry
Chapter Five: I Like the Part about Your Ass
Chapter Six: Close your Mouth Bud you'll Catch Flies
Chapter Seven: I Feel like Ten Elephants just Ran over Me
Chapter Eight: What if we go Pig Wrestling or something.
Chapter Nine: Because He is Luke Hemmings, it's Simple as That.
Chapter Ten: Or Maybe She's Just Interested in Dust.
Chapter Eleven: I Wonder What it Will be Like to Be an Only Child Again?
Chapter Twelve: I'm Going To Pour Sauce All Over my Dear Sister
Chapter Thirteen: He Totally be Sucking your Face off if he Could.
Chapter Fourteen: The Cut On My Lip Hurts like Bitch too.
Chapter Fifteen: Last Time I saw Her she had Pasta Sauce in her Hair
Chapter Sixteen: I Was Never Eating Jello Again.
Chapter Seventeen: Don't get All Poetic on me... it's Gross
Chapter Eighteen: Let's Be Unpredictable
Chapter Nineteen: Oh Stop being such a Penguin, and Say Yes.
Chapter Twenty: I Never Run I'm more of a Sleeping Kind of Person.
Chapter Twenty-One: Look what Cat Dragged in.
Chapter Twenty-Two: Beth just had a Smile on her Drunk Face
Chapter Twenty-Three: You're Such an Eggplant
Chapter Twenty-Four: I'm as Twisted as You
Chapter Twenty-Five: How Good are You at Climbing Off Balconies?
Chapter Twenty Six: Like I had a Fruit Basket on my Head
Chapter Twenty-Seven: You Guys can Walk Home.
Chapter Twenty-Nine: You Still Look Hot In Sweat Pants.
Chapter Thirty: You called Me Your Boyfriend.
Chapter Thirty-One: Yeah but I don't Mentally Undress Luke
Chapter Thirty-Two: I Look like a Fruit
Chapter Thirty-Three: Tattoo Tessie is Extremely Hot
Chapter Thirty-Four: Blue is my New Favorite Color.
Chapter Thirty-Five: My Hair looks Ridiculous, I know.
Chapter Thirty-Six: Well...Um...I think I have to Move to Africa Now
Chapter Thrity-Seven: Oh. My. Fucking. God.
Chapter Thirty-Eight: She Would Fall in Love with him all over Again.
Chapter Thrity-Nine: ...From the time I tried to Kill Him
Chapter Forty: When did you and Calum become Buddy Buddy?
Chapter Forty One: Oh so This Is the Girl you Talk about in your Sleep
Chapter Fourty Two: Nothing Just I just Love your Bed Head
Chapter Forty-Three: Oprah Winfrey?
Chapter Forty-Three: You Look like you just Killed a Litter of Puppies.
Chapter Forty-Five: Bye my Annoying, Kiss ass, Boyfriend
Chapter Forty-Six: Check my Pulse and See if I'm still Alive
Chapter Forty-Seven: She was and would always be a Bitch
Chapter Forty-Eight: Before I hit you upside the head with a lamp.
Chapter Forty-Nine: Nice Hair Clifford.
Chapter Fifty: Let's Just say it was Intense
Chapter Fifty Two: Because you're the Only Girl that Didn't want Me
Chapter Fifty-Two: Are you sure You're not Drunk?
Chapter Fifty-Three: I feel Like I have a Million Needles in my Head
Chapter Fifty-Four: Tell that to Your Bloody Nose.
Chapter Fifty-Five: Whoa what happened to your face?
Chapter Fifty-Six: Niether of which I can cook.
Chapter Fifty-seven: Oh My God, You're Drunk
Chapter Fifty-Eight: So Move On.
Chapter Fifty-Nine: Luke Go Have The Time of Your Life.
Sequel?
Chapter Sixty: The End.
Sequel!!!!!!
3-21-15
If you didnt know.
Me.
Hmu
1 MILLION!!!!!!!
Rant

Chapter Twenty-Eight: I felt Like My Stomach was Having a Rave Party

31.5K 813 293
By allytheo_

A/N: Hey guys I would like to dedicate this chapter @oversizedhemmings she made this wonderful cover. Thank you so!

I woke up the next morning and I felt like I was going to puke. I sat there for a few minutes, thinking it would pass. I then felt something coming up, and I ran to the bathroom and opened the toilet and through up. It smelt disgusting , making me want to through up again. I stood up and I looked in the mirror. My eyes were blood shot and I had huge bags under my eyes. I went into the kitchen to get a class of water.

"Morning." my dad said. I didn't answer and just got a cup over water and and sat at the table. "You don't look so good, honey." he said. He put his hand on my forehead, to see if I was warm.

"You're burning up, just go back to bed and I'll call the school on my way to work." He said. I listened to him and walked back to my room. I laid in bed trying, to keep down whatever food I had left in my stomach. My phone went off, telling me I got a text. It was from Luke.

Luke: I'm not coming to school today...don't miss me too much ;)

Me: I'm not going either, and why aren't you going?

Luke: I am throwing up every ounce of food in my stomach.

Me: THIS IS YOUR FAULT!

Luke: Wait what how is you not going to school my fault?

Me: Bc I'm throwing up too.

Luke: Oh...how do you know you didn't get me sick.

Me: I just like blaming you for everything

Luke: Nice... I got to go through up now :*

Me: Bye.

I laid in bed just watching TV and going back and forth to the bathroom, and puking. I felt like my stomach was having a rave party. I was about to fall asleep, when the door bell rang. Who ever was at the door better have a good reason for keeping from sleeping. I slowly got out of bed and went down to the front door. I opened it, and Luke stood there with a smile on his sick face. I just gave him a look and walked back up the stairs. He followed behind me.

"I'm not talking to you." I moaned, got back into bed and pulled the covers over my head. He got into the bed with me.

"You don't have any proof that this my fault." he said. He the pulled the covers over his head as well.

"I am not be confined in a small space with your sick ass." I said, I popped me head out and so did he. I just let a groan. I looked over at Luke and he was trying so hard to contain his laughter.

"I'm glad you find this hilarious." I said sarcastically. I then felt something coming up. I ran to the bathroom and puked up. All I could here was Luke in the other room, laughing hysterically.

"I hate you!" I shouted to him, as I rinsed the taste of vomit out of my mouth. I came back into the room, and he had a smile on his face.

"You honestly look like shit." I said, while getting back into bed.

"Well I think you look amazing." he said, trying to make up for the fact that he laughed at me puking my brains up. I just gave him an evil look. We just sat there watching Animal Planet and either me or him puking. This is what my relationships look like, everyone. I slowly was drifting to sleep. I put my head on sleeping Luke's shoulder and was asleep in seconds.

-------

I woke up about two hours later and Luke was no longer sleeping next to me. I got up and walked into the bathroom, and Luke was passed out on the floor. I kicked him to try and wake him up. He just let out a moan. I got on the ground and sat next to him. He put his head on my lap.

"Why are you on the floor of my bathroom sleeping?" I asked him.

"I was throwing up then I got tired and so I went to sleep." He said.

"Well get off the floor." I got up and pulled him up by the arm and he got up and laid back onto my bed. I laid next to him.

"I think I'm slowly dying." he said. He kept his eyes closed and just tried to hide that he was in pain. I had my arm around him and I put my head on his shoulder.

"At least you have the pleasure dying with me." I said. He just snorted at what I said. I wasn't really good at trying to make people feel better, especially people I'm close with.

For the rest of the day we just were miserable together. We watched four movie and didn't even look at food. It was now 6:00 and we were watching teenage mutant ninja turtles on TV. I then heard the front door open.

"Tessa how are you feeling?" Maria said from in the living room. Luke sat up quickly.

"Don't worry she's cool." I said. I got out of bed, and walked into the living room.

"I feel like I just punched in the stomach by a professional boxer." I said.

"Oh well that sucks." she gave me a sympathetic look.

"Okay listen um, a friend stopped by this morning and she or he is still here." I said.

"Okay?" she said. I walked back into my room and told Luke that the he could come and finally get something to eat. He came out and Maria was sitting at the table.

"Maria this is Luke...and don't worry he doesn't always look this shitty." I said.

"Nice to meet you." Luke said, trying to Luke like he was slightly happy to see people.

"Oh well nice to finally meet you." she held her hand out for him to shake.

"I wouldn't shake his hand if I was you, he's as sick as me." I said. She pulled her hand back. I handed Luke a bottle of water.

"I think I should go Tessie." he said to me.

"Okay I'll talk to you later then." I said.

"It was nice meeting you Mrs. O'Connell." Luke said

"Likewise." she said. Luke walked out the door, leaving me and Maria alone.

"So Tessie?" she giggled.

"I don't want to even go there." I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys I know just wanted to thank you so much for 6k reads! You guys have motivated me to do so much more with this fanfic and I never expected it to come this far so quickly. Once again thank you so much. I love you guysss

-allytheo_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 5.8K 54
Where the new girl who has secrets she would rather keep hidden and the popular jock who is always the center of attention collide
13.9K 196 37
A girl named Alexis has this guy who always pushes her around, then another bad boy named Luke Hemmings stands up for her, could she have fell for a...
13.6K 295 24
When the most popular guy at school falls for the least popular girl at school but he treats her like trash...
1M 24.7K 43
"And in that moment, I found out Luke Hemmings is the perfect example of a bad boy." Daniela Gray's world is flipped upside down when she finds out h...