The Lying Game ~ larry mpreg...

Por bestwriterever8

[FINISHED 2022] Everyone lies, and so does Louis Tomlinson. The lies he tells are usually small and insignifi... Más

THE LYING GAME
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTH EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
EPILOGUE

FIFTEEN

7.6K 462 427
Por bestwriterever8

LOUIS

Although Louis was still paranoid about being arrested, it had been a few weeks now since the truth came out, and nothing had happened, so he was starting to slowly relax.

But even though he was starting to relax about that aspect of his life, he was still on edge about telling Harry the truth.

When he had gone to his flat that night, he had been ready to tell him, and he had only gone there for that, but when he saw the baby there, and ended up babysitting him, he knew it wasn't the right time.

"Louis, you have to tell him" Zayn told him for the millionth time while they had dinner that night.

"I will, Z" Louis answered.

"When?" Zayn demanded.

"Soon" Louis said while he played with his food.

"How soon?".

"This week".

"Alright" Zayn agreed "You know the longer you wait the angrier he'll probably be that you didn't tell him sooner; I know I'd be mad as hell if a girl showed up 6 months pregnant telling me I'm the father".

"I know" Louis nodded "But I think at this point a day or a week won't make that much of a difference".

"Still, he has a right to know" Zayn said knowingly.

"I said I would tell him this week" Louis insisted.

And as he said that, the doorbell rang.

"Are you expecting someone?" Louis asked as he got up to go get it.

"No" Zayn denied.

Louis shrugged, and went to open the door, finding a delivery guy there.

"Hi" Louis greeted him

"Louis Tomlinson?" the lad asked.

And the way he said it made Louis worry.

Was he about to get served or something?

"Uhm... yes?" Louis replied.

"This is for you" the lad said and dragged a big cardboard box in front of the door "Please sign on it".

Louis did, and the lad left, so Louis just dragged the box inside the flat, wondering what it was.

"What did you buy?" Zayn questioned.

"Nothing" Louis said as he examined the box, and smiled when he saw the name of the sender "Oh, it's from my mum".

"What is it?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know, she didn't say she was sending something" Louis said going to grab a knife from the table to open the box "Let's see".

Louis tore the tape of the box with the knife, and as soon as he opened it, he found a card that said 'Louis' in his mum's handwriting, over a layer of white tissue paper. So Louis picked up the card to read it:

'Lou,
These are a few things I saved specially for my first grandbaby. It's all washed and ready to use.
I love you both.
Mum'

"What does it say?" Zayn wondered.

"That she sent me baby things she saved" Louis explained as he lifted the white tissue paper.

Under it, he found a bunch of tiny clothes neatly folded, as well as little shoes, a few baby books, crib linens, and two little blankets.

"I remember the girls wearing all of these when they were babies, but they're in great shape" Louis said to Zayn.

"And it's a lot of things" Zayn pointed "Your mum just saved you a lot of money".

"I know" Louis said as he examined the little clothes "I still have to buy a bunch of stuff, though".

Louis had been looking at cribs and strollers and that sort of thing on the internet, and it was all a lot more expensive than he thought they would be, but having all these things his mum sent was going to definitely help a lot.

"Maybe don't buy anything yet, your baby daddy might want to contribute to the expenses" Zayn suggested "That is if he ever finds out he's going to be a father".

"I said I'd tell him this week" Louis rolled his eyes.

"I won't believe it until you actually do it" Zayn told him.

"I will" Louis insisted.

Later that night, Louis called his mum to thank her for all the things, and as if she had been colluded with Zayn, she asked too if he had told the father of the baby the truth yet, and when Louis admitted he hadn't, she encouraged him to do it soon.

And Louis knew he needed to do it, he was 26 weeks pregnant after all, so there was no time to waste.

But he knew whatever happened, it wasn't going to go smoothly, firstly, because Harry didn't want kids, and secondly, because he had waited way too long to tell him the truth.

Still, that Thursday he made the decision that that would be the day that Harry would know the truth.

So after having dinner at home (alone, because Zayn was on a Tinder date or something), Louis decided to text Harry.

To Harry: hey what are you up to?

It took about 20 minutes for Harry to answer

From Harry: nothing much

To Harry: wanna come over?

From Harry: I'll be there in an hour

To Harry: ok

Louis was a mess of nerves as that hour went by, and he kept rehearsing in his head ways to tell Harry the truth, but he couldn't decide which one was the best. By the time the doorbell rang, he still hadn't decided how he was going to say it, and he figured that he would just have to wing it.

"Hey" Louis said when he opened the door and found Harry there.

"Hi" Harry said back.

"Come in" Louis offered, opening the door wider.

"Thanks" Harry replied, and walked inside as he took off his jacket "How are you?".

"I'm alright" Louis replied, and tried to smile "Do you want anything?".

"I do, actually" Harry with a cheeky smile.

And that was when Harry kissed Louis, and he put his arm around his back, and he gave Louis' bum a squeeze.

"Wait..." Louis said and pushed him away gently.

"Sorry, I forgot you have a flatmate" Harry replied "Let's go to your room".

"No, its not that" Louis denied "He's not even home".

"What's going on then?" Harry questioned.

"Come sit" Louis said as he himself went to sit on the couch.

Harry sat on the couch next to him, and gave him a curios look.

"So... I'm just going to say it, okay?" Louis said nervously.

"Sure...?" Harry agreed, sounding confused.

"Alright, so... we've known each other for quite a few months now, but we don't really know much about each other, like, I don't even know what your last name is..." Louis considered.

"Styles" Harry spoke.

"What?".

"That's my last name, Styles" Harry explained.

"That's great to know... okay, uhm..." Louis took a deep breath, and decided to explain this differently than how he has started "Remember right before you left for your trip, I told you I was a surrogate and that I would be implanted with an embryo the following week?".

"Yeah, I remember..." Harry nodded.

"Alright, so when I went to the doctor's office to get the embryo implanted, the doctor found out he couldn't do it, because..." Louis gulped, knowing this was it, he had to do it now "Because I was already pregnant".

"What?" Harry frowned.

"I used to be a surrogate, but right now I'm not, the baby I'm carrying isn't some couple's kid" Louis explained as he gently rubbed his belly, his little girl was kicking like crazy "This baby is mine... and yours".

Harry didn't speak for a few seconds, and Louis could practically see the emotions running through his face.

"So you're saying you lied?" Harry finally spoke.

"Yes" Louis admitted.

"And now you're claiming that your baby is mine" Harry stated.

"I'm not claiming it, it is yours" Louis declared.

"Except that's impossible" Harry shook his head.

"We has sėx Harry, many times, and unless you forgot, that's how babies are made" Louis reasoned.

"Sure, we had sėx, and even if that baby is yours like you say it is, it isn't mine".

"It is" Louis insisted.

"No" Harry shook his head "I always used a condom, I always make sure to use them".

"Condoms break sometimes" Louis tried to reason.

"None of mine did, I would have noticed" Harry told him "You must have had a condom breaking with someone else".

"I was only having sėx with you at the time I got pregnant".

"We weren't exclusive" Harry shrugged.

"I know, but you were still the only one I was sleeping with at the time" Louis pointed out.

"I don't believe you, that's not my baby, Louis" Harry denied again.

"We can do a DNA test if you want" Louis told him.

He had expected this could happen, they weren't in a relationship after all, and barely knew anything about each other, so it wasn't that crazy that Harry asked for a DNA.

Or not.

"I don't need one, I know I'm not the father" Harry declared.

"Seriously, Harry?" Louis asked annoyed "This is how you're going to take it?".

"How do you expect me to take it?" Harry asked and he stood up "You're trying to stuck me with a kid that's not even mine".

"If you're so sure that it isn't yours, then let's do a DNA" Louis dared.

"I told you, I don't need one to know the truth" Harry stated "And I'm leaving".

"Harry..." Louis said, wanting to reason with him.

"Don't contact me again" Harry said as he grabbed his jacket.

"Harry, wait..." Louis called after him.

But Harry was already at the door, and he didn't even turn around, he just opened the door, and left, leaving Louis all alone and confused.

Was that it?

Had Harry really done that?

Deny even the possibility of being the father and just walked away?

Although he knew it was a possibility that Harry wouldn't want to be part of the baby's life, he didn't think it would actually happen, he didn't know Harry much, but he thought he was a better person than that.

Tears suddenly started falling from his eyes, as he thought about raising his daughter alone, knowing it was going to be hard to be a single parent, but he tried to tell himself that he could do it, that he could give his little girl a good and happy life.

Louis had no idea how long he sat there crying, but eventually he calmed down, and he went to his room, changed into his pajamas and got into bed, still feeling sorry for himself and for his daughter.

Only a few minutes had passed since he got in bed, when he heard the front door of the flat opening and closing, which meant Zayn was home from his date.

And it seemed he was alone because he didn't hear any voices.

"Z?" Louis asked, his door was opened so he knew he would hear him.

Louis heard footsteps, and suddenly Zayn appeared at the bedroom door.

"Hey, I just had the worst..." Zayn started to say, but then he stopped and frowned "Why is your face so puffy and red? Have you been crying?".

Louis nodded and sat up on the bed, and just like that he started crying again.

"What's wrong, Lou?" Zayn asked worried, and he came up to him, and sat on the bed.

"Harry came over today" Louis sobbed.

"And you told him the truth?" Zayn guessed.

Louis nodded, and took a deep breath so he would be able to explain.

"He said he's not the father, refused to get a DNA, and told me not to contact him again".

"That son of a bîtch" Zayn cursed "What's his address?".

"Why?" Louis wondered.

"Because I'm gonna go there, and I'm gonna kick his ass" Zayn threatened.

Louis chuckled as he dried his tears.

"Lou, I mean it" Zayn said very seriously "He can't get away with this, he's the father, he needs to take responsibility".

"He clearly doesn't want to".

"That's too bad for him, because he has to do it anyway" Zayn shrugged.

"I can't make him be in my daughters life if he doesn't want to be" Louis explained.

"But you can make him give you money" Zayn insisted.

"Money's not what I'm worried about".

"It should be, Lou, having a kid isn't cheap" Zayn reminded him.

"I know" Louis nodded "But right now it worries me more that my daughter won't have a father, than the fact that she won't have expensive clothes".

"I'm so sorry, Lou" Zayn said apologetically "I know it sucks that she won't have a dad, but she'll have me, and I'm gonna be the best fun uncle a kid could dream off".

Louis smiled, and gave Zayn a hug, he was the best friend he could ever wish for.

"You won't be just her uncle, you'll be her godfather" Louis declared, and let go of the hug so he could see Zayn's face "If you wanna be?".

"I thought you'd never ask" Zayn grinned.

——————————————
A.N. Louis finally told Harry!

Did you expect Harry's reaction?

Will he come around?

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 💚

Xoxo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.4K 628 27
Louis was very vocal about his love for Harry Styles going to every concert and documenting it on his social media what happens when louis gets surpr...
48.7K 1K 32
louis was a bartender at a popular night club what happens when louis meets world famous harry styles who is so arrogant who thinks the world revolve...
132K 10K 60
Harry has had a crush on his work friend Louis for years, but timing has never been right for them. Just when Harry thinks it's finally time for him...
10K 152 20
*** WARNING CONTAINS MPREG AND CONTENT OF ADDICTIONS AND RAPE*** *** MPREG meaning male pregnancy, if it's not your thing then this is not the story...