Youth: My Seven Brothers

By rubythenewby

Perfect Girls have the most Broken Souls. Masks worn for too Long, make people believe the Fake Face. Protect... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not a chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Help

Chapter 28

553 18 3
By rubythenewby

Three Weeks Later
I've gotten used to the empty house. Empty floor. And quiet atmosphere. Also, I was finding myself in deep shit. Everyday, at school, I couldn't keep my mind on task. And it was all because of one guy.

Katsu.

Speaking of the angel.

Katsu bounced over to me after school. We were assigned another project together, so we were meeting up again. This time in the school library.

"Hi Katsu, " I smiled shyly.

Katsu gave me a bright smile making my heart suddenly race. We both sat down beside each other and I handed him a book I had found earlier.

"Read that, I'll read this one," I shrugged.

"I still don't understand what is the project on," Katsu told me, but took the book.

I sighed but gave him a smile, "the project is to talk about various influences from Western countries to Korea, or Korean influences to other countries,"

"So can't we just talk about BTS," Katsu asked.

I looked at him confused, "what do you mean?"

"Well, Kpop got so much attention because of BTS. I mean there were other groups too, but BTS got a lot of international fans attention. That brought attention to Korean cultures. Kpop in general has done that. Without Kpop i doubt there would be as many foreigners living here," Katsu explained.

I blinked and giggled, "yeah I guess we could talk about how Kpop idols and the entertainment industry are sharing and spreading cultures,"

Katsu beamed and gave me a tight hug, catching me off guard. He pulled away quickly, and gave an awkward cough, casting his eyes anywhere but me.

"S-sorry,"

"It's fine,"

We sat for a bit before Katsu stood up, "Eun...I...I want you to meet my sister,"

I went wide eyed at the sudden claim.

"I didn't know you had a sister..." I muttered.

"I...It's hard to talk about N-Noona...um..." Katsu's voice broke in the middle of the sentence.

I stood up and cupped his face with a frown, "don't. Don't force yourself to tell me. Just know that I am going to be here,"

Katsu nodded his large eyes shining with tears. I've never seen the boy cry. I smiled sweetly and took my hands away from his face, "How about we hangout the rest of the day? We don't have homework except the project,"

"I'd love that..." Katsu muttered.

I smiled and we both left the library. We left the campus and Katsu lead me down the streets and into a small cafe. I'd been here many times with Lilia. I smiled and the both of us sat down at a booth.

"If there's cameras hear we're both screwed," I joked.

"Yeah well, I'll be here with you, so who gives two shits?" Katsu smirked.

I felt my cheeks turn pink. I hid my face by picking up the menu. Katsu laughed and I peeked my head to look at him. His smile was bright and calmed me. I loved having him light up like that. He had small, very small, dimples. Not noticeable at first, but the larger the smile and laugh, I could make them out.

I stopped myself from staring when my phone rang. I looked down and immediately picked it up, "Taehyung!!!!"

"Hey princess," Taehyung chuckled through the phone.

"Guess what I don't have homework today. Except for a project that me and Katsu are working on together," I informed giving Katsu a smile.

"Katsu? The fanboy? You guys aren't like..." he trailed off making my face red.

"Y-Yah!" I whined.

"I'm joking. How's Eomma and Appa?" He laughed.

"They're doing the normal. You know, working till late. Leaving early. The company is working out with this guy who claimed to have been scammed when he's never even lived in Seoul before a month ago," I shrugged, "So...they're busy. Mr. Na is taking care of me. You know, always the second father...or maybe grandfather?"

"I'm sorry Eunnie. I know your lonely,"

"No it's okay. I'm not alone...I'm fine," I said.

"Okay...I'll get some rest now. Night,"

I muttered a good night and cut the phone. Katsu was staring at me with an expression I couldn't read.

"I hope nothing bad ever happened to you and your brothers," Katsu wished.

I couldn't help but just give him a small smile, "You know..they weren't always this serious about my protection. It only started four years ago,"

"What happened?" Katsu asked.

I froze. I didn't know what to say. Four years ago was the worst time of my life. The thing that just caused me to wear a mark.I must've paled and started to breathe weird because the next thing I remember was Katsu hugging me and apologizing.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked....you can tell me when your ready," He said rubbing circles on my back.

"Kamsahamnida," I smiled

He nodded and we both turned our attention to the waiter who had approached us. He looked young, probably a highschool student working a part time job. The male smiled at us and looked at me, "Hiya pretty. What can I get for you?"

I blushed slightly at the compliment, "I- uh...um, C-caramel Frappe?"

The male smirked and clicked his toungue, "all righty
sweet cheeks. And what about this guy,"

I blushed again and looked away and towards Katsu. He had an annoyed expression. He glared at the male and spit, "I'll have the same as her,"

"Boring, but alright," the male commented.

The waiter then ripped off a price of paper from the notebook and handed it to me. He winked and made a phone sign, "call me,"

I heard Katsu groan. I looked at him and put the paper down, "you alright?"

"No. The guy really flirted with you? Your not going to call him are you?" Katsu explained bitterly.

"No. I'm not calling him...but I'm worried he'll just keep pestering me..." I replied glancing at the waiter who staring at me.

"It's really like school," Katsu groaned, "boys fall to their knees for you. And girls just come and annoy me,"

I giggled at the fact, "we need a plan to stop it,"

Katsu stared at me and then blurted out, "let's date each other?"

My face went red as cherry, "what!?!?!?"

"I m-mean. We can help each other out and....." I couldn't catch what he said at the end.

"S-so we fake date..to keep boys off my body, and girls off your head?" I said my heart racing.

Katsu nodded and I took in a shaky breath, "okay...but we should tell Kent, Lilia, and Mahyun the truth,"

Katsu smiled at me, "so your my girlfriend now?"

I swallowed and blushed for the 100th time, "I g-guess s-so.."

Katsu smiled. It then turned into a glare as the waiter approached us again, this time with our drinks.

"Here you go pretty," he smirked giving me the drink. He rolled his eyes as he handed Katsu his, but the half Korean spoke, "You know I wish you'd stop flirting with my girlfriend,"

The male become as pale as a ghost while I blushed again. The waiter stood straight, "I- sorry! Didn't realize.."

"Yeah yeah, your forgiven cause I'm nice," Katsu scoffed.

The male nodded and walked away. I looked at Katsu who was smirking and sipping his frappe, "told you it'll work....jagiya,"

And I blushed once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 33 50
Jimin,taehyung,jungkook,seokjin,namjoon,hoseok,yoongi,BTS go to your orphanage to adopt a baby sister (aka you) what will happen once you meet them
3.8K 358 26
No description because I don't have any idea of this story. Don't know whether I'll actually continue it or not Mention of phobias, abuse, degrading...
10K 561 34
What will you do if you are the youngest among four sisters and they are overprotective. Disclaimer: The story is not related with the ( k-pop idols...
815K 34.5K 43
She is Kim Sundeok. Only daughter of the Kim family. Only sister of the seven older boys.Twin baby sister of Jungkook. A household with chaos. Tro...