FS| Firehouse Lovers

By Samantha_Chicago

It's Katrina Harts first day at firehouse 51. Hart Grew up alongside a family of first responders and that's... More

Not An Update! Another A/N
First Day
Though Day
Celebrations
Scary Call
The Better Part
Secrets
Broken
Sealstead
Birthday Girl
A Dark Day
Lonely Day
The Highs and Lows
Signs
Sad Day Big News
Big Day
"A New Detective"
"Congrats By The Way"
Nerves
Caring Too Much
The News
Protecting
Final Person
Hospital Visit
The Party
Emotional Day
It's Still Hard
Stalker
Unexpected Visitor
Hard Day
Back At Work
Back In Town
Acting Strange
Undercover
Date Night
Telling People
Everyone Knows Now
New Car
Home Sweet Home!
Visitor
Surprise
Gifts
Final Shift
Gender Reveal
"Lucky Man"
Helping Hand
Birthday Boy!
The Nursery
Finishing The Nursery
New Detective
Dress Shopping
Christmas Party
Christmas Shopping
"Guns Away"
Baby Halstead
Coming Home
Christmas Day
"Officers Down"
Awake
Unknown
Planning
Party Surprises
Lazy Day
Gunshot
Hero
"That Bad"
Pink
Wedding Shopping
"That Saved Him"
Explosion
"Spoil my fun"
Severide's
Fight
Forgive
Girls Night
Ill
Mrs Halstead
Authors Note

History Repeats

11.2K 123 4
By Samantha_Chicago

I woke up around 6 am on my first day off. I decided to get ready and go for a run and watch the sunrise. I jump in a cold shower in an attempt to wake myself up more. I got out of the shower and put my wet hair up in a high ponytail. I looked through the wardrobe for clothes suitable for running. I picked out a black sports bra and black leggings as it was cold outside I grabbed my black half-zip jumper. I ran down the stairs to grab an apple. I put on my socks and trainers before grabbing my earphones, phone and keys. I locked the door and went to my car in the driveway.

I drove to my favourite running spot down by the beach by this point it was 6:55 am and the sunset was due at 7:03 am. I then put my music on and stretched before running along the beach. When I finished my run I stretched to cool down and then went back into my car. I then went back home.

When I got home again I had another shower as I was covered in sweat. I got out of the shower and put on a black dress with black high heeled over-the-knee boots. I got dressed and went downstairs to make some toast. I ate my toast and went back upstairs to brush my teeth and braid my hair into dutch braids. I ran downstairs grabbed a maroon scarf and put it on. I ran back upstairs after I realised I left my purse in my bedroom. I grabbed my purse, phone and keys. I locked the door and went to see Erin at the 21st district.

I arrived at the 21st district and went up to the front desk. It was Trudy Platt standing in her normal spot. " Hi Trudy," I say while walking towards the desk  " Do I know you" the replied slightly confused " I'm Katrina Hart my dad was Captain James Hart," I say hoping she remembers. " Katrina Hart your back in Chicago then," she says remembering me. " I am, I'm looking for Erin Lindsay," I say hoping shes about. " Come with me Katrina," she says going up the stairs. 

We get up the stairs and Trudy says " Erin you have a visitor" Erin looks confused and then notices me " Kat what are you doing here?" she says in her light voice " I decided to come to see where the famous Erin Lindsay worked" I said back hoping she doesn't mind that I'm here " well let me introduce you to everyone" she said lightly " This is Detective Jay Halstead,  Officer Adam Ruzek, Detective Antonio Dawson, Officer Kim Burgess, Officer Kevin Atwater" she said while pointing to everyone as she said their names" " Guys this is my friend from High School Kat Hart" she said while looking at the board hoping someone would flip it. " Nice to meet you all," I say while Jay flips the board. " Nice to meet you, Kat," Jay says after flipping the board. " and this is Sargent Hank Voight," She says as he walks in the room " Hey," he says walking into the office. Jay pulls Erin off to the side and starts talking to her by the way she was looking at him I could tell it was about her past. " haven't I seen you somewhere" Kim says to me while everyone else gets back to work " Yeah I'm the new PIC at 51" I say as soon as I say that I see Jay turning around thankful that I'm not a criminal hoping for a get out of jail free card " I better get going"  I say to her walking down the stairs " See you at Molly's?" Jay asks quickly " Maybe," I say pulling open the metal gate. I shout bye to Trudy and walk out to my car.

As I arrive home and walk into my house and see a tall muscular figure standing looking at the view. My heart drops to my stomach thinking it was a kidnapper or murderer. The tall muscular figure turns around and says " where have you been Hart" I noticed the voice straight away. "Kelly was your plan to give me heart failure and how did you get into my house?" I say confused." Way to repeat history severide" I mutter under my breath  "Your key was in the same spot as it used to be" he replied "How can I help you Severide" I answer avoiding his first question. " I wanted to make sure you were coming to Molly's," He said quickly " what is everyone's deal with asking me if I'm going to Molly's," I say slightly mad " I wanted to make sure you wouldn't be in by yourself tonight. Who else asked you?" He said in a sharp voice " Jay Halstead asked me as well" I say hoping Kelly doesn't have any history with him " ok I'll see you there then" He said while opening the door and walking out. I had spent most of the day driving and talking to people at the 21st district. I decided to get ready to go to Mollys.

I walk upstairs and take my hair out of the dutch braids hoping it was pull. As I the last braid out I see that it all goes together. I grab a pair of black ripped jeans with a loose black top and a leather jacket. I quickly get changed and do a smoky eye look. I run downstairs and eat some leftover chicken from a few nights before. I washed the plate and ran upstairs, I put on dark lipstick and grabbed another handbag from the wardrobe. I walked downstairs trying not to slip. I walk over to the door and grab my black high heel boots and pull them on. I find my phone and put it in my bag. I grab my keys and start walking to Molly's.

When I get to Molly's I see Jay sitting by himself. I walked over to him " Do you always sit by yourself?" I ask him sarcastically " Only when I'm waiting on a girl" he replies grinning " Can I get a beer Herrman," I say as he walks over. Herrmann grabs a beer and pops the top off for me " There you go kid" he says handing me the beer " Thanks Herrmann" I say catching Jay staring at me. " What?" I say to him when he turns away " Nothing I just haven't seen a girl as beautiful as you" He replies smiling at me. A few drinks later " I better get going I have a shift tomorrow" I say standing up " Let me walk you home" Jay says standing up after me " Ok if you insist" I say hoping he does. Jay gets up and opens the door. " See you tomorrow Herrmann" I shout walking out. 

We get up to my house and I invite Jay in for one more drink. We have that final drink while talking about our pasts. Jay leans over and kisses me and I kiss back. We end up kissing " Why don't you stay the night," I say to him wanting him to "why not," he says with a grin. He walks up to the bedroom behind me " I'm going to get ready for bed" I say to him walking into the bathroom. I remove my make up and brush my teeth I then change into a tank top and pair of booty shorts. I walk out and see Jay lying on my bed. I smile to him as I get into bed. We lie-down. I put my head on his chest and fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 1.9K 45
Detective Logan Rayner, a 24 year old woman from Chicago, Illinois has been in the Special Crimes Unit at the 31st district for a year and a half wit...
19.3K 262 10
Kayla woods has finally decided to settle thrown in Chicago after getting a place as a paramedic in 51. Which is really good for her because that's w...
33.6K 239 7
Jamie Severide is Kelly Severide's twin sister. Jamie, Kelly and Matt Casey all went to the academy together. Jamie moved away to Las Angles and had...
336K 4.4K 65
Meet Harper Bailey, A new paramedic on ambulance 61. After being unable to save her best friend seeks a new life in Chicago. Harper then gets placed...