Forever love

By shipper224

Lauren is a cold-hearted, unloving and dangerous officer with only one thing on her mind, vengeance, but will... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Camren special
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 18

1.9K 62 20
By shipper224

*the song Camila sings toward the end is called "Me meuro" it is on youtube for those who would like to check it out. Also it is a beautiful song and the meaning is just even more beautiful.)

Now continuing...

Narrators P.O.V

Unintentionally Lauren's body was still holding down Camila's...

The atmosphere grew intense and yet so calm. The green grey orbs stared into the honey brown one's with emotion. Suddenly Camila's eyes diverted and realized Lauren was on top of her, slowly her eyes opened wide. The smaller girl's memories of earlier event's flooded back and she remembered she everything Lauren had done.

She opened her mouth to scream but the officer quickly put her hand over the scared girls mouth and got of the bed. She clutched her side with the other hand and spoke.

"I was only trying to help you."

"No, I don't want to see you...you...you are a dangerous...NURSEE!" Camila shouted pressing the button to call the nurse.

The nurse came rushing in "Get her away from me" Camila was hysterical pointing at Lauren.

"I am sorry mam but you have to leave"the nurse told Lauren

The green-eyed officer felt angered, how dare Camila say that after all she did was try to help. Why did she care what Camila thought of her? She left the room only to meet with her superior.

"Lauren, the doctor has given you clear instructions to be resting"

"I know sir but Cam-"

"No Lauren we have other people watching her, she is going to be fine. I am going to talk to her now, you better go and rest!"

"Yes sir"

Lauren's superior stepped into Camila's room. The green-eyed officer wanted to hear what the girl had to say so she stayed and kept the door slightly ajar.

"Miss Cabello, how are you doing?" He asked softly

"Who are you?" Camila said with fear in her eyes.

"I am Miss.Jauregui's superior."

Just hearing Lauren's name made Camila's fear grow.

"I don't...WANT HER ANYWHERE NEAR ME...SHE..SHE IS A MONSTER....she is an animal....I don't want to see her...she only hurts people"

These words, hurt an eavesdropping Lauren more than she could have imagined. Now she felt her wounds hurt triple in pain and she wanted to burst out in tears, her eyes were red but as always she transferred it into anger. Camila was a key step in her mission to getting Alejandro, she was going to make sure she stayed safe and signed the documents.

She left the door and slowly made her way back to her room. She stepped in to find Ally who was still waiting for her.

"Mam, you look as if you have seen a ghost. You should really rest now"

"No Ally I need you to get Camila transferred to this room. There is more than enough space for the both of us."

"Mam there are other officers guarding her"

"Ally that will not suffice, its important for her to be near me."

"But the doctor said we cannot" Ally reminded her boss.

"To the doctor she is just another patient, to me she is more important...she is the only witness in my case."

"But mam-"

"I am not asking you, this is an order."

"Yes mam"

Ally left left Lauren's room and went straight into Camila's. The panicked girl had to be sedated after her ordeal with Lauren. As Ally walked into the room, the doctor who had previously spoken to Lauren jumped back suddenly and quickly hid a needle in his pocket before Ally could see.

"How is she doctor?"

"Much better, she just needs some rest."

"Okay. Now can you please exit the room, we have to follow some  orders."

The doctor left and quickly ran to his office. He got a phone call.

Alejandro: Is the job done?

Doctor: No sir but it will be.

Alejandro: if that girl is still breathing by tomorrow morning I will personally kill you.

Doctor: y-yes sir. She will be dead by the morning.

A: Good, the money will be transferred into your account.

Doctor: thank you so much sir

*call ended*

Later that night the doctor returned to Camila's room only to find she was not there. He began to get worried and asked around until they told him she was in Lauren's room. This made him so mad, Lauren kept getting in the way every time.

Angrily he went into her room and he saw a curtain that was separating the unconscious brunette from Lauren. This was because Lauren knew Camila would not be happy to see her there and she didn't want the already scared girl to worry anymore.

"What is the meaning of this Jauregui. I am in charge here. How could you shift a patient here without my permission? This not only challenges my authority but intensifies the risk of spreading infections. How could you do this?" the devious doctor questioned.

Lauren just sat up over the side of her bed facing the now opened curtains to Camila. She fixed her eyes on the girl and ignored the doctor.

"Doctor try to understand" Ally tried answering. But then Lauren spoke up "Ally...is the other work done?"

"What other work? What's going on here?" the doctor asked confused.

Ally didn't know whether to speak. Thankfully Lauren spoke up, her eyes not faltering away from Camila ... "I have had this girl's name erased from the hospital records. So to the world only I am admitted here and not her."

"Excuse me, Jauregui. This is not your office or your playground, this is a hospital and it is safe. And-"

Then the doctor went silent as Lauren finally turned her head, her eyes piercing, "And right now this hospital is the most unsafe place for her to be. You control her health and I will control her safety."

Lauren was not done but she turned her attention back to the younger girl and spoke , "keeping her safe, that's most important, henceforth I will be making all decisions. You will seek my permission before administering her any medication. And if you have any problem then there are other hospitals available. IS THAT CLEAR?"her voice was stern and commanding.

At this point even Ally looked to the doctor almost grinning. She knew the doctor stood no chance at getting his way with Lauren. The doctor hung his head slightly and walked away angrily.

"Ally?"

"Yes mam"

"You have been here the whole day. Go home now and get some rest. Thank you Ally, goodnight"

"Goodnight mam" Ally said. She knew Lauren was not good with people but she also knew her superior cared for people and that is why she was ever ready to help Lauren.

Soon Ally left the room closing the door, leaving Lauren and Camila. The pair of green eyes never leaving sight of the brunette and her mind running wild. Suddenly Camila's sat up scanning her surroundings unfortunately the first thing she saw was Lauren.

Fear engulfed her and she began screaming "SOMEONE HELP." "DOCTOR" "NURSE""SOMEONE HELPPP!". Lauren got up and covered Camila's mouth. "Shut up, what is wrong with you? CALM DOWN!" The officer tried stopping Camila but to no avail. Camila kept screaming even worse, she began hitting Lauren.

Lauren couldn't take it anymore "QUIET, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! Stop acting crazy!"

Soon the doctor walked in and asked "What is going on in here?"

" doctor please help me,... I don't want to be alone with the monster." Camila said in a state of panic.

The doctor asked trying to sound as concerned as possible... "Lauren if you don't mind can we talk outside?"

Soon they left the room and a crying Camila.

"Lauren, can't you see she is in pain,if something happens to her then? "

Lauren focused her eyes back on Camila from the window.
"I won't let anything happen to her"

"Listen Lauren this girl is my patient and I know for a fact that as long as you are near her, she won't rest."

"She is my suspect, it's important I keep an eye on her."

"I am her doctor I know what she needs more than you, she needs to be shifted immediately away from you."

"No and this is final! Now please leave"

Camila was being attended to by an old nurse. The nurse had brought food for the younger girl who refused to eat. "Nurse, I really want to go home. I am so scared, I just want to go home." The nurse sat beside her and spoke. "Look dear, I don't know what has happened with you and I know you want to go home. Being scared is not a good feeling but you will get through this.... I have a daughter your age and whenever she gets scared, she sings. Maybe you should try it. And also please eat, I will come back later and check on you."

The nurse left, Camila hated being alone, she brought her knees to her chest hugging them tightly. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She thought of the first song she could and began singing. Lauren was about to enter through the door when she heard a sweet melodious sound fill the room.

"Ya sabes que la vida es un viaje y yolo quiero disfrutar
Si me muero
Si yo me meuro
De amor que
Muera y que
Cuando meura
Que sea de amor
Por ti
Me meuro por
Cruzar el tiempo siel almo no se
Puede ver...."

English meaning

"You already know that life's a journey and I want to enjoy it.
If I die.
If I die.
I die for love
And when I die
it will be for loving you
I am dying for the cross time
if the soul can't be seen"

Lauren stood there listening to Camz in pure astonishment. The words of the song so familiar but not knowing how. But then Camila began opening her eyes, Lauren dashed quickly behind the curtain to her bed separating her and Camila.

She clutched her aching abdomen, moving too fast caused her immense pain but she still keep silent as to not disturb Camila. So Lauren lay down and closed her eyes to sleep after taking her meds. Then the sweet voice filled her ears again and she smiled.

"Que pa se si va la vida o tal vez
Solo un recuerdo es
Por eso siel recuredo queda que queda la memoria llena
La quiero saturar
Por comtemplar tus ojos y una llena

Si me muero
Si yo me meuro
De amor que
Muera y que
Cuando meura
Que sea de amor
Por ti

Si me meuro
Si yo me meuro, meuro de amor porti...."

English meaning

What happens when life goes?Or maybe it is just a memory. Therefore is the memory is still there
Let the memory be filled
I want to saturate it by contemplating
Your eyes and a full moon.
If I die.
If I die.
I die for love
And when I die
it will be for loving you.

If I die.
If I die my love, it will be for loving you.

Lauren had fallen into a deep sleep and soon so did Camila.

Later that night the doctor came back, he had earlier switched both the girl's medication with sleeping tablets. He approached Camila's bed with an injection. This injection contained a lethal toxin that could kill a person within seconds.

"Jauregui you wanted to protect her now you just wait and watch", the horrible doctor said and smiled as he injected the toxin into Camila's drip....

To be continued....

Hiiii fellow Camren shippers.❤ I apologize for not updating sooner, school was really busy. But due to quarantine I was able to write this chapter. Hope you all enjoy. Please stay safe and I hope you are all well.😊❤
Also for those who don't know the song I used is from a TV series called "Amar e meurte" and it has one of my fav ships JULIANTINA...after camren ofcourse😂. But yeah its really good and this song just fit the situation and the characters...also this is also be prepared to hear it more in this story...😅❤ I chose it for the words and sweetness. Hope y'all like it. Also soooo sorry if I didn't spell anything right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 174 2
Lauren is feeling the pressures of fame and being engaged to someone she doesn't love anymore. After an impulsive trip to Havana, she meets Camila...
63K 1.5K 4
Camila and Lauren love each other but don't know how to deal with it (mostly Lauren though). Best friends to lovers AU ...
232K 6.9K 14
Camila a hopeless romantic navigates through the struggles of being in love with the most oblivious and closed woman she's ever met. G!p Lauren.
152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...