Senpai [Michaeng]

By dcstc0zy

When the demure transfer student, Son Chaeyoung comes across a senior of hers that makes her absolutely whi... More

ch 1
Ch 2
ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29 - end
special chapter [M]

Ch 3

8K 284 35
By dcstc0zy

After the role distribution I went back to my class.

The only thought that revolved around my mind was Mina unnie. She did not talk much unlike Jihyo and Nayeon unnie.

I kinda wished she talked to me.

As I reached my classroom, I saw Dahyun and Tzuyu talking with Nayeon and Jihyo.

I was kinda shocked. Well Dahyun told me earlier that she was friends with some of them. But I didn't expect it to be this two.

Tzuyu noticed me and called me. The four of them stared at me as I approached.

"hi again Chaeyoung" Nayeon unnie greeted as I greeted back. Well so she didn't forget my name?

Tbh,  I wanted to ask them where Mina unnie was. Not long after we started talking, the bell rang. So they had to rush to their classrooms.

I waited for the class to end so that I could ask Dahyun if she knew anything about Mina unnie.

After a long wait, I was finally able to ask her.
"Oh Mina unnie?"
'Yea'
"Why do you wanna know?"
'oh gosh just answer me tofu'
"Well yeah I know her."
My eyes brighten up as I was waiting for her to say
"But we don't talk much"
All my hopes scattered.

The two laughed at my face which was full of dissapointment.

[Mina's POV]

I was sitting in my class when this two, Nayeon and Jihyo rushed into the classroom.

'Where were you?' I inquired
"Went To meet our juniors" Jihyo replied
"We saw Chaeyoung too" Nayeon quickly added
Which I just replied with a 'hmm'

The two of  them started talking about Chaeyoung and that how cute she was.
I would be lying if I say that she wasn't cute.
For me she resembles a cub

The way she flustered when I caught her staring at me. She's really cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 12K 37
Michaeng. Michaeng. Michaeng. Lol This story includes detailed matured content, brace yourselves. I'll appreciate any reactions or comments :)
29.3K 1.1K 12
It wasn't easy for everyone when they learned about Mina's condition in the middle of July, in the middle of this concert tours. All the members took...
10.3K 630 31
This is a story about best friends who grew up with each other. They went to the same school since kindergarten and as time passed by their closeness...
78K 2.7K 54
- She's not hard to love, but our love is. - Myoui Mina. The known homophobic one met a particular cub who was able to break her tall iron walls and...