To Grandma's House

By julyndav

Xael Thunder Wolf has had enough of living in the city. She yearns for the quiet life she remembers when livi... More

Procrastination = Walking*
quick note
The Road at Night*
First Day at Home*
The New Cook*
Mom, We Killed Dinner!*
Home Cooked Meal*
The Run*
Details Details Details*
Prepping the Lodge*
Pow Wow ~ Arrival*
Powwow ~ Time for Dancing*
Powwow ~ Triggered*
That was a Bad One*
Sweat Lodge Begins*
The Truth About Xael*
Combat, Loss & Pain*
Back from the Lodge*
Adam & Xael*
The Nightmare Continues*
New Day ~ New Start*
Visiting the Ex-Boss*
My Brothers in Arms*
The Birds, The Bees & Omegas #1*
The Birds & The Bees & Omegas #2*
Things are Getting Serious*
Tuesday - Thursday*
Friday #1*
Friday #2*
Out for a Run*
The Alpha's Approval*
Medic!*
We Need to Talk...*
Weaklings*
Mother of Destruction*
Abdul Omar Khalid*
Time for Lodge*
Mates for Life {m}*
Alpha, Mate, Protector & Lover*
Insatiable Truth*
Awkward Conversation*
My Timid Omega*
I Could Have Lost You*
Future Plans*
Let's go Shopping
Mom & The Guys
Father-in-Law
Mother-in-law
Our New Place??
Downtime
Surprises!!
To Grandma's House...
She's so Special
Like a Faerytale
A Time to Relax...
Closure
Just a quick note!
Making Plans
Letting Go of the Past #1
Letting Go of the Past #2
Feeding the Masses
Unbelievable
The Showdown...?
Boring but Needed Errands
Making Plans #2
The Work of Spirit
Getting Settled
Getting Settled #2
Lost in the Woods
A Long Day
Friday - The Visit
Friday - I Told You...
Hard work is done
Growing Up
author's note(#742)
Momma
The BBQ ~ #1
The BBQ #2
Lots to do!
Super Sized ~ *edited
Mr. Clean was Here
Clingy
Ears & Tail
Great Grammy
Now What??
Things Change
Answers #1
Answers #2
Holy Sh!t, Wait, What?
Back at Grandma's House
Changes
WTF!
Rest of the Week
Good Grief
**SNAP!!**
Back with Her Alpha
Staying Distracted
Staying Distracted #2
Little Boys Cry for Wolves
Everyone's Getting Settled
Give Me Your Hand
People Change
Surprise Dad!
Grandparents
Conversations
Everyone knows
Healing & Understanding
Momma's Hurting
Beau
Alpha Time to Bond
Finally Resting
Baby 1-2-3 & W-F
Danetta LeTray Montgomery
Adam is Done
Tender Loving Care
+1
Downtime & Planning
Coming Together
Welcome
Welcome #2 - Learning the Ropes
Swaddled with Tiny Ears
Getting Settled
As Time Passes
Grandma's House

Serious Alpha vs. Playful Omega

1K 60 4
By julyndav

"You get your sexy ass into that apartment now!"

Xael giggled as her Alpha growled at her. Looking to make sure no cars were coming, she playfully skipped across the street. Shado was about to burst as Xael had been slowly releasing her scent as they stood by the truck. She was putting her Alpha into rut and he wanted her. Shado was not in the mood to play around with her as he quickly walked up to his Omega, picked her up and put her over his shoulder.

She tried to protest, but he slapped her on the butt causing her to laugh. Xael tried to squirm and wiggle out of his hold but it was no use, plus she wasn't really trying that hard. She was loving how excited she could make him and he was definitely excited.

"Put me down Alpha!"

Shado growled again as he stomped up the steps to the apartment door. "Don't call me that Xael, not now."

"Why Alpha, is it making you horny?"

"Xael..."

She was trying hard not to giggle as they reached the door. They were inside within seconds as Shado tossed her on the bed. She was finally able to release her scent fully which only caused him to growl even louder. Shado was hovering over her, his rut scent quickly wrecking the Omega. Xael raised up on her elbows and ran her nose up and down his neck.

"You smell so good Alpha."

With a snarl, Shado lunged at her and bit into her neck, holding her in place. Xael screamed loudly but it was one of pleasure instead of pain. He was waiting for her wolf to submit to him which Xael didn't mind doing as she trusted her Alpha completely. Shado had already gone through a serious rut when Xael was in heat so this rut would be minor.

Still being in a very playful mood, Xael decided to show her Alpha one more of her Dire Omega quirks. With a series of seductive whimpers, Xael's scent sweetened when a pair of furry black ears popped through her hair.

Xael was in the process of shifting, but only partly to show her Alpha that both she and her wolf were submissive and ready for him. This was different from their initial mating. Now that they had successfully Mated, Xael and her wolf had no issue with being submissive towards their Alpha during heats or ruts. Shado had proved himself a very worthy Mate already. Xael wouldn't always be so submissive, but this time she didn't care and was going to enjoy every minute of their coupling.

With Dire Omegas, when their Alpha's went into rut, they could choose to be highly submissive, but that required a lot of trust. To show this, their ears and sometimes their tails would reveal themselves. Seeing the ears, Shado released her from his bite as she nuzzled and pressed herself against him..

"Xael?"

"What?" Her sweet scent was turning him on even more.

"God you're driving me crazy..."

"I know, that's the point, Alpha."

Xael needed to get her clothing off. With a swift movement, she had the Alpha pinned to the bed. Shado reached up to touch the furry appendages as she nuzzled his outstretched arm.

"What's up with the ears?"

"I'll explain later." Another swift movement and she was standing between his legs as he laid on the bed, propped up on his elbows. Xael undressed in front him as he removed his clothes as well, his boxers remained when he felt something furry touch his leg. He jumped as Xael looked at him with large mostly blue eyes. Xael looked off to the side with a most guilty look.

"You weirdo..."

"Furboy..."

"I'm not the one with ears babe."

With both of them now on the bed, Xael's scent filled the room along with her purrs and moans of pleasure as her Alpha rutted her to his heart's content. He was very tender with her as he didn't want to hurt or cause her pain. Shado also wanted to mark her again which she allowed him to do. This time his teeth barely did any damage as he held her in place and the bite would heal quickly.

After about 4 hours of him being in rut, it subsided. The two showered together, Xael's ears still visible. She had to smack her Mate's hand a couple of times as he kept playing with them as they showered. The Alpha couldn't help it, the ears along with her lingering sweet scent was turning him on again. Without much warning, he rutted her one last time in the shower.

Shower and impromptu mate session over, they dried off and returned to the living room. Shado put on sweatpants, Xael one of his tshirts and a pair of undies. She sat on the bed as her eyes watched her Alpha with an intense gaze move about the apartment. He looked in the fridge but didn't find anything he wanted to eat.

"Pizza!" Xael's yell startled him a little but he quickly brushed it off with a chuckle.

"You are such an Omega baby." Xael gave him her typical kissy face. He moved to open the windows and lit some sage. Turning towards the bed, he stood and simply looked at his mate. She was gorgeous and adorable with her cute, furry ears and a huge black tail that she had hidden from him under the covers. He walked up to her and caressed her face as she nuzzled into his hand. His other hand went to touch her ears and they automatically pinned themselves against her head. Xael giggled at him as she moved her tail and playfully hit him with it.

"A tail too?! So what's with the ears and tail babe?"

"It's how my wolf can show that it's being submissive towards you. It only happens with Dire Omegas. Like this, we're weakened, so we have to fully trust our Mates and feel safe around them to present like this."

"I see, so you completely and totally trust me?" Shado brought their foreheads together as he continued to inhale his Omega's scent.

"I do." Xael brushed her tail against his chest.

"Will you always be this adorable every time I'm in rut?"

"Only when I want to." The Alpha had to laugh at that. Even though his Mate was an Omega, she still had a stubborn Alpha side.

"Now you're my cute, furry weirdo Omega."

"And you're my handsome, sexy furboy. Now get me pizza!" Xael gave him a quick kiss.

"Yes ma'am!" Shado saluted her and searched for a shirt and shoes. "You're okay with me leaving you right?"

"Yup! I just need you to stay close when I'm in heat. Now get me pizza!!"

As she heard her Alpha jog down the stairs, Xael laid on her stomach and searched for another movie. His rutting and healing that wolf had worn her out but she was hungry and really wanted pizza. Shado returned not too long after that with food and some pop for them both. They took up their usual spots to eat, her on the edge of the bed and Shado with a chair in front of her. As they ate he noticed Xael shiver a little, being on her side of the bed he reached for the electric blanket control and turned it on low for her.

"Thanks handsome."

"Mn, So how long will the ears and tail last?"

"Ohhhhhh, until I get tired of it."

"When's the last time you shifted like this?"

Xael chuckled at him. "When I was a little kid."

"Xael...you are such an Omega."

"Yeah, but I'm your Omega! I don't remember how long I stayed like this last time...or why I even did it."

They finished up the pizza and cleaned up and returned to the bed to find a movie to watch. Xael lit some more sage as the scent was very calming for her. She laid down as the heavy pizza meal was quickly making her even sleepier. As she curled herself around her Mate's leg, he leaned against the headboard. He already knew she would be out in just a few minutes.

"Sorry, I'm exhausted."

"It's okay baby, get some rest."

Xael snuggled into him as the warmth from the electric blanket pulled her into a deep sleep. Her large furry tail moved to hide her face and shield her eyes from the daylight. Shado couldn't resist but laugh at how stinking adorable she was, her wolf ears perked up at the sound. It was just a natural reflex, the Omega was purring almost as soon as she laid down.

Having some down time, Shado needed to call his dad. Xael sleep was a deep one so she wouldn't hear anything.

"Hey son!"

"Dad. Thank you so so so much for the cabin! You didn't have to do that, I had the money for it."

"I know I didn't have to, I wanted to. Consider it a gift for the two of you."

"Thanks dad. It really means a lot to us."

"Does Xael know?"

"No. I'm going to surprise her with the news tomorrow."

"Good! Speaking of Xael, how is she doing?"

"She's sleeping. I tell ya dad, she's a weird one. She's....she's something else."

The older Shado laughed at his son. He remembered the stories his grandmother had told him when he was younger. Dire Omegas were very unique and possessed various abilities. "Just hold on to her son. You got a rare gem there."

"I know. I have no intention of losing her. She can be pretty adorable."

"Yeah. I remember a few of the stories my grandmother used to tell me about them. I think her great-grandmother was one, she was the medicine woman for the tribe."

"Oh really! What kind of stories?"

"Let's see...they're able to heal others but only our kind. The Omegas are always breathtakingly beautiful. She said they were some of the most beautiful things on earth. Their eyes can change colors depending on what state they're in. Oh! They can be extremely violent also, especially if they feel threatened. Super strong, super fast and they have incredible senses."

"Yeah, you nailed it with the senses. She actually healed a wild wolf today. That was bonkers!"

"Wait, she healed a wild wolf?"

"Yeah, it had gotten an antler broken off in it's side somehow, it was laying in the middle of the road dying."

"Really? You know, my Grams mentioned that there was a special kind of Dire, if being a Dire wasn't already special. I can't remember what she called them, they aren't really Wolfen, they're something else. She never said what though."

"Well she's laying here with the cutest pair of furry ears and a tail, like she's only partially shifted."

"She's what?"

"Xael has her wolf ears and tail out. She said it's a sign of trust."

"Wow, she must really trust you then. Grams said that only happens when the Dire has a Bonded Mate, which almost never happens."

"What's a Bonded Mate?"

"Humans call it Soul-Mates. Look, your Grams is still alive, you should visit her, she can tell you more."

"WHAT?!?"

"Yeah, didn't your mom ever tell you that?"

"You've got to be kidding me? NO!"

"I'm not surprised, your Grandma hated your mom. Hey I'm going to go see her tomorrow, you two should come into town and visit her. She'd love to see you in person. I used to take you to see her all the time when you were younger. Don't tell me you don't remember?"

"Sorry dad, I kinda blocked out a lot from my childhood. But I'd love to see her! How old is she?"

"Ohhh...she's over 100 I know that much. I'm heading over there around noon."

"Ok Great! Hey! I'm going to surprise Xael with the cabin in the morning, you want to do brunch? This time it's our treat!"

"Sounds great!"

"Alrighty then! I'll text you when we head towards the city."

"Okay, you two have a good evening. Love ya Adam."

"Love you too dad and thanks again for the cabin surprise."

"Of course."

The next update maybe a few days, I'm trying to tie the ending into the rest of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 2.1K 26
For a span of two years, Amira, a twenty-year-old, discreetly avoids her mate within their shared pack. The long-anticipated reunion unfolds as her h...
1.6M 47.3K 54
My name. Well that's classified Know My history. Expect to die Disrespect me. The pain will thrive. After years of torture and abuse my heart we...
26.4K 637 10
๐‰๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐
98.2K 723 4
What happens when two halves of a soul, yearning for each other, from different worlds, finally cross paths? Following the destruction of her New Yor...