bad chemistry

By guppyxee

a popular actress. a captain of the swat team. why can't they get along? her puppy like personality is no m... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty - one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
thirty
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
forty
forty - one
forty - two
forty - three
forty - four
forty - five
forty - six
forty - seven
forty - eight
forty - nine
fifty
final

SIDE NOTE

476 13 0
By guppyxee

I have been getting a bunch of requests to write a sequel for them, but I think it might be difficult to do that since the story plot might be difficult to continue since I try not to create sequels unless I plan to carry out a series. I never intended to think about a series for this book because the series are difficult to figure out. 

If I had thought about it, then I would have made either Jaemin or Minhyung fall in love with Minju as well to make the next story line more interesting since Jungwoo was not that big of a character to stop the two. But, I already decided to leave Jaemin alone and create a sad ending for Minhyung to have a more meaningful end to the plot line. 

But a few people loved this adorable pair, so I might consider writing a different story but with these two so give me a few months to think about it since usually newer books takes me about two months to plan out. I also have to write new upcoming books that I am planning out to release this summer and fall...so if I decide to start writing a new book with these two cast members then it will probably be in the fall or winter most likely...but if people really want to see one soon then I will consider it. Let me know on what you think in the comments. 

I also enjoy writing Jeno stories since he is my top bias. But, since I got so many requests and asks for more about the pair then I might consider it. 

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR LOVING BAD CHEMISTRY! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 3K 15
[ c o m p l e t e d ] there's no cruel bully to ever get bold for everyone, especially if it's the social-butterfly that he likes. nomin fanfiction...
94.2K 2.3K 45
in which, na jaemin- the schools heartthrob and the captain of the soccer team falls in love, and completely forgets about ayeong, his best friend. "...
71.6K 1.7K 40
"You're so precious and I want to protect you from this cruel world" He only does his job to protect and help the girl. Falling in love with her is n...
3.4K 122 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...