Arrows Piercing Fly (My Hero...

By lunermoon10000

Sora Ripurī, a girl with an archer quirk and a love for music, looses everything she cares about in the span... More

Chapter 1: Good hearing
Chapter 2: Going Home
Chapter 3: Next to UA
Chapter 4: Meeting the Future Hero
Chapter 5: The Light Turned On
Chapter 7: A Beautiful Sky
Chapter 8: Worries
Chapter 9: A mysterious Box
Chapter 10: A few words to say (part I)
Chapter 11: A Few Words to Say (part II)
Chapter 12: Cover for a Game
Chapter 13: A talk
Chapter 14: Same Time Next Week?
Chapter 15: Thank you
Chapter 16: Hosu
Chapter 17: Two Arrows
Chapter 18: Raining Arrows
Chapter 19: Aftermath
Chapter 20: I'm Fine
Chapter 21: A Cheeky Girl
Chapter 22: A Drive Out of Town
Chapter 23: Watcher
Chapter 24: Blue Fire and a Confrontation
Not a chapter: Quirk Description
Chapter 25: A Dark Beast
Chapter 26: Down Hill
Chapter 27: Weapons
Chapter 28: Pathetic?
Chapter 29: Painfully Aware
Chapter 30: Never Ending Doors
Chapter 31: Disturbing News
Chapter 32: Lovely Night for a Swim
Chapter 33: Ringing
Chapter 34: Hideout
Chapter 35: Not Ready
Short Special
Chapter 36: Survival
Chapter 37: Venting
Chapter 38: Introduction
Chapter 39: Cherry Blossom Petals

Chapter 6: Heros and Villians target

412 23 2
By lunermoon10000

(Back at UA)

Shota's POV

"I know I'm close, I can feel it!"

I sat in a black chair in a large room at a long table that curved to a square without one side. I was looking down at my arms in anger, I still hadn't caught that vigilante yet. Its been a little over a month and by now I had a full description of his outfit and fighting style, along with the types of fighting styles he used.

I looked up to see the other pros at the table shooting me a worried glance along with Tsukauchi who was standing at the front of the table. I directed my eyes at Nezu and he still had that shit eating grin, "I know, Aizawa," he said comfortingly, "But there seems to be parts that you haven't noticed yet".

"What exactly do you mean?" Kayama asked, glancing back at the small principal.

"Tsukauchi, can you pull up the files?" He asked as I looked at him, then to the detective with a questioning look.

The detective in the over coat then walked to a computer right next to Nezu and popped in a thumb drive.

The computer was hooked up to a big television on the wall and as he opened the file, it appeared on the screen.

A blurry photo of a young unidentifiable person jumping across rooftops appeared on the screen along with another blurry photo of a girl with a katana fighting a villain that had been caught a week ago.

"These are the vigilantes in Masutafu. One of them, the one on the right with the katana has been reported to go as 'Droplet'. We still don't know the name of the one on the left with the black cloak, but we do know one thing," Nezu said as he stood up and got onto the table.

Everyone  looked back at the principal questioningly.

"They work together," He said. Still having that shit eating grin.

I gapped at him as he said that. I had been chasing both of them for a while but mainly the unnamed one and my side still hadn't completely been healed. The one on the right called 'Droplet' fought viciously as well, it's unknown if she has killed people before but I figured that if they were partners, I'd doubt it.

But also knowing that they work together meant that they're more a pain in the ass than my classroom.

They both had great form in their fighting but they were also unpredictable. They fought with weapons as well as hand to hand and used their quirks when they needed them. Ive only heard rumors of 'Droplet' saying that she was a complete beast when she fought.

If this unknown one was her partner, I believed it.

"They both work in the same city and have close fighting styles," Nezu explained as he noticed the confusion on my colleagues, "They fight like they train each other to get better. Both of them seem to be very analytic and analyze their situations carefully. I can say that with confidence given what Droplet's partner did to you a month ago, Eraserhead. They seemed to have been getting sick of you chasing them, given what you have told me about the incident. They must have thought that was the only way to lose you, blind you and slow you down. I would say that's smart thinking."

"Problem child"

"That reminds me," Nezu continued talking, "I believe that both are at least the ages 13-16."

"What makes you say that! Why so young!" Kayama yelled, confused.

"Civilian reports on appearance, stature, and voice," I said. I had already come to same conclusion with Nezu when we talked it over.

Kayama sunk back in her chair when she heard that. Pondering at what was said then seemed to understand.

"What will happen after we catch them," Kan asked looking down. "I mean, they are children."

"I have been thinking about that," Nezu said hopping back into his chair at the front of the table, "I say that we give each of them a choice to either except the 9 months in jail, or give them a shot to become hero's and welcome them to UA."

"What?!" I yelled back at the principal, "Why?!"

"Given their ages and hours of work, they don't have a guardian to watch over them. Meaning they might be homeless. We still don't know the motive behind why they became vigilantes but most other vigilantes have resorted to murder except these two, and I want to be there to stop them before they do. Something must have happened to make them this way and as hero's if we turn our backs on the only vigilantes that don't kill, they might as well resort to it. They're children, let's give them a chance."

Kayama started to tear up, "So sweet. Let's give them a chance when we catch them!"

Izuku's POV

I wake up when hear my bedroom door close and slowly and groggily sit up in my blue bed.

I scratched my head as I pick up my phone and check the time.

4:28 am

My mom went to bed at 9:30 and never wakes up until 7:30 for work. She was a heavy sleeper too. Something didn't feel right.

I brush it off as I get up and out of bed to get some water.

I walk to my door and turn on the light to my bedroom and open the door. I immediately hear shuffling and I open my eyes all the way as I stood in the hallway, just as a person jumps off our balcony. There was still a person left on balcony and she looked back at me.

I tried to take in and analyze her as much as possible before she moved. She was tall and had familiar piercing sea blue eyes. She wore a long green overcoat that went down to the ground with the waist straps undone and hanging at her side with the hood over her head. The cloaks sleeves were rolled up below her elbows and she wore black fingerless gloves, showing off large scars on her wrists and arms. She had a black mask of cloth on that covered her chin mouth and nose. The mask also matched her top, which only covered her chest, leaving her stomach open showing more scars. She also wore black ripped jeans that had a belt across her waist that held small knives in sheaths with black boots that went under her knees. On her back we're two katanas that glimmered in moonlight. The stranger looked like a modern day assassin girl.

Before I could even make a move she glared at me, her face not showing any emotion and promptly dove off the balcony.

I ran over and threw the glass door open and ran out onto the balcony and looked over the edge.

No one was there.

I ran and called the police about what happened and was questioned accordingly. I told them everything that happened and gave them a description of the person I saw.

Then I went home, the eyes of the girl still in my head.

Why were they so familiar?

Nezu's Pov

I was in my office at my desk sorting through the report. I was going over what Tsukauchi just told me about what the vigilantes has done. He told me that Midoriya saw two people but one of them jumped off the balcony before he could see what they looked like.

He also gave me the description report of what Midoriya told him the remaining vigilante looked like.

It seemed like we still couldn't get a full close count description of Droplet's partner. Aizawa had given a description but he had been far away and was rushing off rooftops filled with adrenaline at those times.

We still didn't even know their gender, I thought as I pursed my lips

They were too fast, but then again, that was another reason I wanted them on our side. They were both skilled.

Droplet might not have gotten off the balcony before Midoriya saw her, but she was still able to disappear with her partner without a trace before Midoriya ran to the side of the balcony.

But now we had a full close up description of her, and we knew that they were probably there for a reason.

I asked the other families that had children in class 1-A if I could look through security footage of that night and got permission to do so.

As I looked through all the footage, I saw both of them climb through windows and always seemed to get in without setting off any alarms or leaving any evidence of forced entry.

I smiled. They were good.

There had to be a reason to why they were doing this right after we were attacked. It looked like they were checking on all of the students. They never touched anything in any of the homes and never left anything there either. Only going into the students rooms and leaving.

I came to a conclusion.

They saw that we were attacked and wanted to make sure the students were ok, given the fact that it was put on the news that the USJ had been attacked, except the news left out the complete status of everything that happened.

The vigilantes were close to the student's ages so they might've just wanted to see how they were doing.

I smiled at this, the more I hear about these two partners the more I wanted them at my school.

We decided to keep what happened under wraps from the media and the rest of the school. It would only cause panic and we didn't need that before the Sports Festival.

I just hoped that we could catch them before something happened. The more villains they take down, the more they become a target for both heros and villains.

What's up guys!
I'm back with another annoying chapter that I hope you liked.
I'm sorry I didn't post it sooner, school has been annoying.
Anyway hope you like the chapter, I've been working on making them longer.
Anyway Ima go now!
See ya later!
Bye!
~Care

(1726 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 9.4K 40
With his dreams shattered and his future seeming to be lost, Izuku Midoriya runs. He ran away from police custody before they even knew what to do wi...
76.6K 2.9K 17
When there was nothing you could do to express yourself, what would you do? That was something Izuku was struggling for years. His quirk didn't make...
35.2K 1.3K 107
Hizashi Yamada befriended the quite and mean kid. But was hypnotized by his voice and beauty. They grew up as best friends but what happens when it s...
28.2K 1.2K 48
✨completed as of 12/12/21✨ ⭐️97k+ words⭐️ 🌞 finished editing as of 1/2/22🌞 🧀you can see my writing get better throughout this book lol🧀 When Izu...