To Grandma's House

De julyndav

Xael Thunder Wolf has had enough of living in the city. She yearns for the quiet life she remembers when livi... Mai multe

Procrastination = Walking*
quick note
The Road at Night*
First Day at Home*
The New Cook*
Mom, We Killed Dinner!*
Home Cooked Meal*
The Run*
Details Details Details*
Prepping the Lodge*
Pow Wow ~ Arrival*
Powwow ~ Time for Dancing*
Powwow ~ Triggered*
That was a Bad One*
Sweat Lodge Begins*
The Truth About Xael*
Combat, Loss & Pain*
Back from the Lodge*
Adam & Xael*
The Nightmare Continues*
New Day ~ New Start*
Visiting the Ex-Boss*
My Brothers in Arms*
The Birds, The Bees & Omegas #1*
The Birds & The Bees & Omegas #2*
Things are Getting Serious*
Tuesday - Thursday*
Friday #1*
Friday #2*
Out for a Run*
The Alpha's Approval*
Medic!*
We Need to Talk...*
Weaklings*
Mother of Destruction*
Abdul Omar Khalid*
Time for Lodge*
Mates for Life {m}*
Alpha, Mate, Protector & Lover*
Insatiable Truth*
Awkward Conversation*
My Timid Omega*
I Could Have Lost You*
Future Plans*
Mom & The Guys
Father-in-Law
Mother-in-law
Our New Place??
Serious Alpha vs. Playful Omega
Downtime
Surprises!!
To Grandma's House...
She's so Special
Like a Faerytale
A Time to Relax...
Closure
Just a quick note!
Making Plans
Letting Go of the Past #1
Letting Go of the Past #2
Feeding the Masses
Unbelievable
The Showdown...?
Boring but Needed Errands
Making Plans #2
The Work of Spirit
Getting Settled
Getting Settled #2
Lost in the Woods
A Long Day
Friday - The Visit
Friday - I Told You...
Hard work is done
Growing Up
author's note(#742)
Momma
The BBQ ~ #1
The BBQ #2
Lots to do!
Super Sized ~ *edited
Mr. Clean was Here
Clingy
Ears & Tail
Great Grammy
Now What??
Things Change
Answers #1
Answers #2
Holy Sh!t, Wait, What?
Back at Grandma's House
Changes
WTF!
Rest of the Week
Good Grief
**SNAP!!**
Back with Her Alpha
Staying Distracted
Staying Distracted #2
Little Boys Cry for Wolves
Everyone's Getting Settled
Give Me Your Hand
People Change
Surprise Dad!
Grandparents
Conversations
Everyone knows
Healing & Understanding
Momma's Hurting
Beau
Alpha Time to Bond
Finally Resting
Baby 1-2-3 & W-F
Danetta LeTray Montgomery
Adam is Done
Tender Loving Care
+1
Downtime & Planning
Coming Together
Welcome
Welcome #2 - Learning the Ropes
Swaddled with Tiny Ears
Getting Settled
As Time Passes
Grandma's House

Let's go Shopping

1K 60 1
De julyndav

Shado was the first one up much to his surprise. Xael hadn't moved a muscle once the heating pad was warm. Since she was still asleep he decided to take a quick shower and dress for the day.

Showered, dressed and ready for the day he glanced at his clock. It was almost 6:30, looking out the window, he saw that Ms. Emma and Skylar were at the diner. Shado quietly walked over to his sleeping Omega and gently nuzzled her. She slowly started to stir. Once awake, she sat up, just noticing that the bed was empty.

"I'm hungry..."

Shado burst out laughing at her. "Good morning to you to beautiful." Xael looked up, eyes still closed and smiled at him.

"Shower, we'll head to the diner." That was enough to get her out of the bed. She grabbed some clothes and darted into the bathroom. The hot shower she took, steamed up the bathroom. She dressed in the leggings and a t-shirt that her Grams sent over with the heating pad. Quickly drying her hair with his blow dryer, she braided it in a simple braid down the middle with a free flowing ponytail. She tied the braid with one of Shado's feathered hair ties. Coming out of the bathroom, she was embraced by strong arms and a warm kiss. She playfully growled and nuzzled the Alpha's neck as she shivered a little.

"Still having problems with keeping your temp up?"

"Just a little. It's getting better. Where's your hoody?"

Shado walked over to his closet and grabbed it for her. Quickly wrapping herself in it, she smiled at him with her intense grey blue eyes. They were now more blue than grey. Walking up to him, she wrapped her arms around him for a hug.

"So what is the plan for today?"

"Well, we're going to head to the diner to get you some food, then leave for the city."

"Mn. I'm ready!" Xael grabbed her bag as she zipped the hoody up. Shado made sure he had everything and that the heating pad was turned off.

"Let's go." Xael grabbed his hand and followed him down the stairs and across the street to the diner. There was just her Grams and Skylar as usual, enjoying coffee and each other's company in a booth. Walking inside, Xael made a beeline for her Grams.

"Xael! Morning dear." Xael engulfed her in a hug, inhaling the elders scent. "Morning grams. She turned to Skylar, giving him a quick hug also. "Morning Sheriff."

"Hey Pupkins. You doing better?" Xael sat next to her Grandma while Shado sat by Skylar.

"Yes, Thank you guys so much for everything."

"Of course dear! So what are you two up today?" Xael rested her head on her Grams shoulder.

"I'm meeting Adam's dad today."

"Oh really?!"

"Yeah. I need to buy some clothes also." Xael could feel her grandmother's excitement. Ms. Emma turned to Shado.

"Adam dear, keep Xael close to you while you're out."

"Yes ma'am."

"So Pupkins, Shado tells me you two are interested in my cabin?"

"We talked about it a little yesterday." Xael turned to her grams. "I know you're fine with us staying with you Grandma, but you and Uncle might want to establish a mate bond. Besides, you're not alone anymore!"

"Oh Xael! You must be reading my mind. We wanted to talk to you two about that. We have decided to bond. You're welcomed to stay with me, but I know how sensitive your senses are. Our bond might be too much for you."

"Yeah. But I'm happy for you two! So bond away!"

"So you two want to take a look at it tomorrow morning?"

"Sure! I think I'll stay at Adam's again tonight. How are my boys doing? I hope they're not giving you any trouble?"

"Nope, they're earning their keep! We've had fresh rabbit 3 times this week!" Xael knew how much her grams loved fresh game.

"Good grief, sorry about that."

"It's ok Pup, they've been pretty good." Xael smiled at the Sheriff.

"Soo...when were you two planning on bonding? I can move what I have over to Adam's and take my pups, that way you have privacy."

"Monday." Both the Elders spoke at the same time, the younger ones laughed at their eagerness.

"Okay then! Um, we can stop by Sunday and pick them up. Grams, are you going to close the diner or do you want me to run it?"

"Ah! My dear, let's close it!"

"Okay, I'll bring meals over for you guys then."

"Perfect! Sounds like we all have a plan." Ms. Emma was excited as was Skylar. Xael could tell that the two really loved and cared for each other and she was thrilled that they had decided to Mate bond. Even though they were older, Wolfen aged differently than humans. The Elders were both in their early 60's but were still pretty young. It wasn't uncommon for their kind to live into their 100's

"I'll cook breakfast! What do you guys want to eat?"

"Just BLT's dear, I'm closing the diner today. Vicki has family in town and Ester isn't feeling well."

"Oh, okay." Xael quickly made everyone BLT's, she fixed the guys 2 sandwiches each. The three of them opted for coffee while Xael had a glass of orange juice. Finished with breakfast, they all exited the diner. Shado let Skylar know that he and Beau would take care of things next week.

Skylar wanted to head to his cabin and get the last of his things and give the place a quick cleaning. Then he and Emma were going to unpack and get things ready for the two of them. Xael checked to see if her grams needed anything from the city which she didn't. Her Grandma was an Alpha so mating for her would be alot easier. After an exchange of hugs, the younger ones were off.

____________________

Heading out of town, Xael had to laugh to herself.

"What's so funny babe?"

"I came back home to get away from a relationship and ended up with a Mate."

Shado chuckled. "I'm just glad I'm the one that responded that night."

"Oh trust me handsome, everyone we know would have brought us together eventually."

They both had to laugh cause they knew it was true.

"So what is your dad like?"

"You'll like him, he's a cross between Sheriff and Chief Houser."

"Interesting. Can't wait to meet him."

"So where do you want to go shopping at?"

"Oh, just Target is fine. So what are some things that Chief Houser likes? I want to get him something."

"Oh babe, you and your gifts! Let's see, he likes the Seahawks and cigars."

"I see, I see." They drove for a little bit in silence. Shado could tell the Omega was deep in thought.

"Whatcha thinking about babe?"

"I think we should take Uncle's cabin."

"Yeah, me too. What made up your mind?"

"Just a feeling I have. Besides, it won't be that awkward walking around topless if we have our own place."

"Oh babe, you are something else." Xael made her cute, silly kissy face at him.

They arrived at Target just as the store was opening. Xael wanted some nice shirts, pants, undies and a sexy underwear set. She also needed to get Max, another hoody. Shado wanted to check out bedding and he decided on an electric blanket for Xael and some flannel sheets for the winter. It didn't hurt to start preparing for the cold weather now. The two decided to split up, the store was pretty empty so Shado was fine with letting Xael be by herself. He made her promise to link him if she needed anything.

{Hey, I need bath stuff since I'm staying over longer}

{Okay}

Xael also grabbed two sets of pj's and a cozy, warm cardigan. If she was going to meet his dad today, she didn't want to do it in a hoody. Finding a nice sweater, her next stop was the underwear section.

{What's your favorite color?}

{Huh?}

{What's your favorite color?}

{Grey}

Xael found a very sexy set of grey undies but a spaghetti strap nightie caught her eye and she decided on that instead. Having the clothes she needed, she went to get some shower gel, shampoo and conditioner. Finished, she went to find her Mate. As she got close to him, she heard him talking to someone. Before she could reach him, he linked her.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

769K 23.3K 38
I was supposed to be protecting her. Instead, I left her to help my former girlfriend. And she was badly hurt on my watch. Now, she won't talk to me...
495K 21.9K 31
(HIGHEST RANK FOR ROMANCE #171) (HIGHEST RANK FOR BWWM #4) Ava is a seventeen year old girl just trying to take care of her five year old brother Tre...
3K 270 7
there is no war so hateful to the gods as a war between kin - and no war so bloody as a war between dragons. IN WHICH texts left by the late king rha...
99.3K 2.7K 25
𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱, 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗺 ʸᵃⁿ...