Mine & Yours

By ammasha

"What the f**k are you doing"he said while stroming inside the room. He walked towards me his grey eyes were... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
AUTHOR NOTE
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Author's note
chapter 34
chapter 35
Happy New Year
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Author's note
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
chapter 74
THE END
AUTHOR NOTE

chapter 47

10.7K 444 24
By ammasha

Riya's pov:

Today is shwetha's baby shower function. We all were so busy for past three days. Finally the day has come, makeup artist came and she already started her work. Our home was beautifully decorated, catering service was about to come, all our guests also will arrive in an hour. My parents and brother also came early today. I received them and made them sit in a seating area. Now  currently I'm in my room with my mom, getting ready for function. Gowtham came and took his dress and went to another room to get ready.(usually this happens in every function home right,  we ladies won't give any privacy, time or room to men to get ready😅😅😅. Typical Indian home)

I was getting ready in my room.I neatly drapped my saree and mom helped me with it. I was wearing a peach  and leafy green colour saree with a designer green colour blowse.

Saree Riya wore.

I was getting ready then We heard a knock on the door. Mom went and answered it, Meera came inside with her dress.

"What happened meera, you never got ready ah" I asked her.

"Anni you need to help me wear this half saree" She pouted.

"Come meera I will help you with this" Mom said.

Mom helped meera in wearing half saree and I did my hair and makeup.Meera was wearing a pale pink with green colour half saree set. Finally after half an hour we both got ready.

Dress Meera wore.

"Meera you were looking beautiful" I said to her.

"Thanks anni and you were looking awesome anni. I'm sure today anna will have heart attack after seeing you"she said and that made me blush.

" Meera stop it" I said.

we all went outside to receive our guests. I went to check on shwetha, I entered inside her room kushi was doing shwetha's hair and shwetha's mom and sister was also there to give her a company.

"Welcome aunty, when did you guys arrived" I asked them.

"Just now riya, how are you" She asked me.

"I'm fine aunty, how are you" I asked her.

"Perfect" She said.

I talked with them for a while and went outside to help mom who is being anxious from morning.

Catering were arrived she was giving instructions to them. I went and stood next to her. "Ma just relax" I said.

"Riya you look gorgeous" She said.

"Thanks ma and you look wonderful in this saree" I complemented her.

"Ma you go and check on others, I will take care of it" I said and she went to the guest and started talking with them.

I told them to place everything on the backyard and instructed them to arrange the table for lunch.

I came inside and noticed shruthi and Gokul finally arrived. I went near them and hugged them both. "Why you guys are late" I asked them.

"All thanks to shruthi" Gokul said.

I glared at her"hey don't give me that look, I want to look good for my Ishan"she said and pointed to my brother who was sitting with krishnan and talking about business and stuff.

"Seriously shruthi, don't mock my brother again. " I said.

"It is so much fun to irritate him" She said.

"Whatever" I said.

"Where is your husband" Gokul asked me.

"I don't know he will be here only" I said.

"Anni dad was asking for you" Meera came to me and said.

"Oh okay, you both sit here. I will join soon" I said and went toward dad who was asking for me.

I went to him"Are you looking for me, dad"I asked him.

"Yes dear, shivaram she is my second daughter-in-law, Riya he is one of our important client" He introduced us.

"Hello sir, It's nice to meet you" I handshakes with him.

We talked for few minutes and then dismissed myself from there. Functions was about to start but I never seen Gowtham for a while. I was searching him karthick was standing at one corner and talking in phone.

I went to him" Hi bro how are you"I asked him.

He turned to me" Ah riya, I was fine how are you"He asked me.

"Good. Anna did you see Gowtham" I asked him.

"He went outside" He said.

"Thanks" I said and went out to find my husband.

I was about to go outside to find him, but I was stopped by my father. So I was engrossed in function which was about to start in few minutes. All our close relatives and friends were arrived.

Pandit was telling something to mom, mom was searching for someone after she spotted me she called me and asked me to bring shwetha on to the stage.

I went and knocked on shwetha room and went inside. Shwetha was looking beautiful in this attire. She was wearing a violet with half white silk saree and a beautiful designer blowse.

Wow she was glowing with her pregnancy. I went and hugged her "you are looking gorgeous shwetha" I said and kissed on her cheek.

"Am I, don't lie to me. I am looking fat" She was worriedly looking at the mirror.

Krishna came in" Sweet heart you are pretty beautiful "he said and came and stood next to her. " This baby bump is making you look more sexier than before "he said and winked at her.

I looked down shyly " Okay enough with your romance, everyone is waiting outside for you both"I said and took her outside and krishnan followed us out.

I made her sit on the chair and stood behind her and krishnan also came and sat next to her. Mom,dad and shwetha's mom everyone was in stage to help her. They slowly followed the rituals suddenly I sensed someone was standing beside me so close and trying to do something in my hair. I turned and saw Gowtham is the one who is beside me.
I went close to him"where were you the whole time "I asked him.

" I'm here right behind you "he said.

" Liar"I said.

"By the way you're looking beautiful in this saree" He said.

I smiled and  looked away to hide my blush. I can't even stand this simple compliment. "You're blushing right" He asked me.

"Nope" I said.

"Then turn and look at me" He said.

If I turn to him, he will find my blush and  make fun of me. So I decided to go to mom and stand next to her. I went and stood next to ma. He was continuously gazing at me without any shame. I was trying hard to not to look at him. I excused myself and went down to my friends.

"So when are you going to get pregnant" Shruthi asked me.

"WHAT" I asked her in shock.

"Come on Riya, It's almost 8 months" She said with frown.

"This is not the right place to talk. So end of the conversation" I said.

"Okay" She said and we three talked for a while.

Finally function got over and all the guests were having their lunch at backyard. Currently I was with shwetha in her room. She was tired and bit cranky. So we thought of giving her a rest. I was serving her lunch krishna came inside.

"I will take care of her" He said.

"Okay" I said and went outside the room.

I went backyard and saw shruthi was waiting for me. I went near her"I told you to eat na"I asked her.

"I was waiting for you" She said.

"We were waiting for you" Gowtham came and stood beside me.

"Come let's have lunch" He said and dragged me with him.

We all took our seat, I was sitting in between Gokul and Gowtham, and shruthi was sitting next to Gokul and beside her Ishan came and took his seat.

Now only our family members were around. Shruthi and Gokul bid bye after lunch. Shwetha's family also  went to their respective place.

I went and sat next to my father"you were looking so happy"mom said.

"Of course I will be happy because my father gave a best life for me" I said and hugged him.

"You are always a daddy's girl" Mom said.

"Riya seeing you handling everything with so much responsibility is making me so proud. Definitely you got that from me" She praised both me and her at the same time.

"Absolutely ma I learned from the best" I said.

"Riya you know we were in a bride hunt" Mom asked me.

"Yes ma" I said.

"See your brother is not showing a little interest in bride. Not evening looking at straight away rejecting them" Mom said.

"what happened bro" I asked him.

"nothing" He said.

"mom I will talk to him later,you don't worry" I said to her.

" we need to give our farwell to in-laws" dad said and stood up.

"so soon" I asked.

"Riya It's evening, and your father needs some rest" mom said.

"okay ma" I said.

my family also bid their farwell and went to home. Now only us sitting in a hall, I went to kitchen to make tea for everyone probably everyone will be tired.

I prepared tea and placed it in a tray and came outside,I served everyone and also took mine and sat beside meera.

"function was awesome"dad said.

"yes after all the things happened in our home,this function made our day" mom said.

"Now I want you guys to go for honeymoon" dad said.

"Gowtham are you planning to take your wife on honeymoon or not" mom asked him.

"yes ma, I am going to take her and No changes in it" he said and looked at me.

"within two days I want you guys to get out of this home and get lost for a week" dad said.

"fine" Gowtham said and stood up and went to our room. Everyone went to their respective rooms.mom came to me"dear go and get some sleep,I will call you for dinner. Till then you should not come out" mom said.

"okay ma, you also take rest" I said and went to my room.

I went inside Gowtham was already changed and was lying down in the bed.I went and took a dress and went inside the washroom to change. after getting changed,I came out and removed all the jewelleries and cleaned my makeup and removed my hair and made into a messy bun.Then I joined him in the bed.

I lied down on my side of bed and switched off the lights. I was really exhausted so I slept as soon as lied down.

I was sleeping peacefully but something on my neck was disturbing my sleep. I was trying to ignore it and sleep but I can't able to find my comfortable position. I opened my eyes slowly and tried to see what is actually disturbing me. You guys were right,Gowtham is the one who is sleeping on me. I colud feel his breath on my neck,I tried to move him back to his place but all my work went waste. His hold on my waist is growing harder and this was doing somersault in my stomach. God why am I being so horny with him,with his simple touch he is turning me on. I hate that he is having this much effect on me(No actually I don't hate it)

He was nuzzling close to my neck after few seconds I colud feel a wet kisses there. What is he awake all the time. I tried to push him away from me,suddenly he came on top of me. And started to give a hard wet kisses on my neck. I defenitely know this will leave a severe hickey there. I can't able to control a feeling which was building in my stomach. my hand was on his hair which is pushing him more closer to me. My other hand was continously roaming on his back,without my permission moan was escaped from my lips. He looked up at me and started to give a kiss on my forehead then my eyes and then cheeks and his stare was on my lips. My lips were shivering in nervous. He came close to my lips and looked up at me kind of asking permission,I closed my eyes and waiting for his attack.He slammed his lips on mine and started to assault my lips. His kiss were hard and painful at first, after hearing my whimper he slowed down and started to kiss me gently.I also started to kiss him back like going in a flow.

After few minutes we both were fighting for breath, I tired to come out of the kiss but as a stubborn husband he never let me out that easily. After few seconds he left me, we both were breathing like we were running on a marathon. He kissed my forehead once again and lied down beside me and pulled me along with him. We both were silent for a while but this silent is so peaceful. He hugged me tightly and looked at me "what" I asked him.

"Today you were looking beautiful" He said.

"Am I" I asked him.

"of course you were always beautiful" He said.

"Okay leave me I have lot of work to do" he said.

"You have work" I asked him.

"yup" He said.

"what work" I asked him.

"I need to book a flight,hotel room for our honeymoon dear" He said.

"ohhhhh" I said.I don't know what to asnwer for that.

"what ohhhh, This time we were definitely going" he said.

"who knows maybe your second Ex will come this time" I mocked him.

"Okay then I will go with my second Ex. SO I'm going for sure, only the women is not conformed yet" He said.

"So you will go with other women" I asked him.

"yes, you only asked me what if my another Ex comes" He said.

"I hate you, Then I will go with harish. Let me call him" I said and tried to get up.

"How dare you. You are allowed to go only with your husband not other man" He said in a warning tone.

"then what about my husband he can go with other women ah" I asked and lied down facing other side.

"your husband is a loyal man, so he will go only with his wife" he said and back hugged me.

I turned and hugged him tightly " you were always taking harish name in front of me, I don't like it" he said.

I looked up at him" Are you jealous" I asked him.

"why should I be jealous on him" He said trying to be casual.

"then why you don't like it when I say his name" I asked him.

"few minutes before you were moaning my name only, so You must take my name only not others especially not him" He said like a possessive beast.

"okay okay I will only take your name" I said shyly.

we were having our time, I heard a knock on the door. Gowtham sighed and stood up and went to answer the door. I also stood up and went to fresh up. I came out Gowtham was sitting in a sofa and talking to someone. I arranged our bed and looked at the time. My goodness time is 9:45 pm, sure mom only came to get us for dinner. 

I went and sat next to him and held his hand with mine. He also holded my hand and kissed my hand while talking on a phone. After few seconds he hang up"mom told us to come down for dinner"he said.

"Come let's go" He said and we both went down for dinner. Everyone were already seated on the dinning table. I went ans sat beside Meera and Gowtham sat next to me.

"I booked everything for your honeymoon. You guys just need to pack your bags and get ready okay" Dad said looking at Gowtham.

"But I told my secretary to book a flight tickets" Gowtham said. So he was talking on the phone to book our tickets.

"Tell him to cancel it" Mom said.

"Okay" Gowtham said and resumed his meal.

I was so excited this time. Knowing this time is real is making me go crazy. I was not concentrating on my food just in my dreamland.

"Anni stop playing with your food, I know you were so desperate to be with anna alone. So stop making it obvious" She said.

I was blushing hard now "what are you talking about" I asked her and tried to eat faster.

I got chocked and was coughing now, "Riya slow down" Gowtham said and fed me a water.

"Meera see because of you only she is doing this" Mom scolded her.

"What I did now, I just stated the fact" She said.

"Okay okay everyone eat first" Dad said.

We all had our dinner and went to our rooms. Within two days we will be in Dubai for our honeymoon.....

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. I WILL PERFORM REGULARLY FROM NOW ON. I WAS WORKING ON THIS BOOK ONLY. SO I WILL BE A RESPONSIBLE AUTHOR FROM TODAY.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR SUPPORT AS VOTE AS ALWAYS. AND I AM HAPPY TO BE BACK...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 121K 63
Romance Ranking : #4 on 5/05/18 "I want her! " I told looking at my life who was busy playing with the kids. "But.. But you can't drag her int...
226K 11.7K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
818K 25.1K 40
This story is all about Rahul, the CEO of Rish group of companies and Sanvitha, the daughter of the CEO of Sanvi group of companies. It's not a stor...
15.6K 370 24
Riya wakes up naked on a bed. Her head aches from the hangover. As she calms herself she remembers glimpses of last night... She had sex for the fir...