Toxic Love (Completed)

By Vicky_9872

"Get Away From Me" I stated as backed up against the wall. "I can do whatever I damn well, please. You belong... More

Chapter 1: Family Massacre
Chapter 2: Making It Through The Night
Chapter 3: Don't Associate Me With Those Gang Leader Pricks
Chapter 4: Time's Up!
Chapter 5: Auctioned Off
Chapter 6:A Monster I Never Knew
Chapter 7: Are You Afraid Of Me Gattina?
Chapter 8: He Owns Me
Chapter 9: I'm His Queen
Chapter 10: I Am Totally And Completely Fucked
Chapter 11: Sex is Priced
Chapter 12:Seeing It All Again
Chapter 13:Nightmare
Chapter 14:Seeing The True Xander
Chapter 15:Phobia
Chapter 16:A Lesson In The Art Of Sex
Chapter 17:Joey
Chapter 19: I Am His
Chapter 20:Children
Chapter 21:The Storm
Chapter 22: I Need Help
Chapter 23: Murder Of All
Chapter 24: Sold Off Once Again
Chapter 25: Mario Frincie
Chapter 26: The Uncle I Never Had
Chapter 27: The Plan
Chapter 28: Traitor
Chapter 29: He Doesnt Care
Chapter 30: Ill Give You Whatever You Desire
Chapter 31: What Would Have Happened If It Wouldve Been A Girl?
Chapter 32: My New Friend Joey
Chapter 33: The New Boyfriend
Chapter 34: I'm Not A Cheater
Chapter 35: Im Doing This Because Im In Love With You
Chapter 36: Berin's Advice
Chapter 37: Separated
Chapter 39: Aftermath Of Sleeping With A Druglord
Chapter 40: The Test To Tell The Future
Chapter 40: The Gender Talk
Chapter 41: Dinner With The Drug Lord
Chapter 42: The Man In The Dark
Chapter 43: The I Love Yous
Chapter 44: Little Easton
Chapter 35: War
Chapter 46: 4 Hours Of Worrying
Chapter 47: Safe and Sound...For Now
Chapter 48: Drugs are Taking Over
Chapter 49: A Reminder Of The Past
Chapter 50: A Reminder Of The Past Part 2
Chapter 51: Finally Going Down
Chapter 52: Getting Out Quickly
Chapter 53: Escaping Hell
Chapter 54: Without You

Chapter 38: The Past Is In The Past, and Nothing He Has Done Matters

62 2 0
By Vicky_9872

"Are you sure this is what you want? If we start, there is no turning back. I'd rather not have you pissed off at me later on in the future, regretting this." Xander asked me.

"I want this, I swear I do," I reassured him. This was it. I was making my final decision in life. No turning back now.

I didn't know it at the time, but this one little session with Xander would change everything. I was stupid for not thinking about this even more.

But after seeing him in the club with that girl, it made me go mad. I felt like it was wrong was I was feeling. I was feeling jealousy.

Which I shouldn't be since I was dating Joey...

Joey...

My boyfriend...

The guy I'm supposed to be in love with. He's normal. Yes, he may be associated with a drug lord, but at least he isn't one.

But Xander is Xander...

He's something I've wanted for a long time. I've put the past behind me, and up until now, nothing he has done matters.

"I love you, Megan, please don't forget that," Xander whispered. I think he thought I wouldn't hear him, but I did.

I looked him into the eyes, and saw two things,

lust

and

love.

I smiled at him before grabbing his shirt and pulling him down into a longing and well-needed kiss.

2 Hours Earlier

"I can't believe he just let us in!" Staci said shocked.

I laughed in disbelief. The bouncer from the door didn't even look at our IDs. Which were completely fake. I mean, I'm only 17. Staci and her friend Libby are both 19.

"Let's just be fucking grateful," Libby said as we walked into the main clubbing room. It was filled with about 75 people dancing and grinding on each other.

Which seemed like the perfect environment for how drunk I was about to get.

We all walked over toward the bar and Libby ordered us all a martini which I drank quite quickly.

"Slowly down, don't waste it," Staci commented as she saw me finishing off the martini.

I rolled my eyes and asked the bartender for another without even thinking about the consequences.

The drinks were helping in about 1000 different ways. They were helping me forget, and they were getting me more loose. I needed to forget things tonight.

I guess if I'm being honest with myself, I need to forget somebody. Not something.

"Do you want to go and dance? One of my favorite songs just came on." Staci asked both me and Libby.

Libby got up from the bar stool and nodded. I shook my head no, and they both walked out onto the dance floor without me.

I needed more to drink before I started dancing. As I said earlier, drinking would help me loosen up. And that's what I needed.

I turned back to the bartender, and asked for four more shots. All for me, I was not in the mood for sharing.

After about four more shots, I felt more loose. I felt like I could just go out and dance floor, and dance for hours. And that's what I wanted, to dance. I got a friend a barstool, stumbling on my own 2 feet.

As I made my way to the dance floor, I almost tripped, but luckily I was caught by some stranger.

"Woah, be careful. You don't want to hurt yourself." The tall handsome stranger said. I was so drunk, that I couldn't even make out the man's face. Even after only about six shots, my eyes are getting blurry.

I was quickly learning, that I am a lightweight.

"Sorry, I'm just a little dizzy." I admitted. After I said my sentence, I giggled.The giggle sounded like a little schoolgirl.

I instantly felt embarrassed, but the stranger just seemed to shrug it off. I swear I heard him chuckle bit.

The chuckle seemed familiar, as did his voice. But I couldn't put it in place. I felt like something I was missing. But I'm drunk, I'm probably losing my mind at the moment.

"What are you doing here? I don't think this would be your type of style. Going to a bar, and getting drunk." the stranger asked.

I turned him irritated. "And what do you know? You don't know me. Who knows if this is my style or not. I can do whatever I want. I can go to a bar come and get drunk all I want. I can sleep with who I want, I can date who I want. You have no right to judge me."

The stranger chuckled again. It made me more irritated. How dare he laugh!?

"Calm down sweetheart. You can do whatever you want. It doesn't really matter to me anymore. Just as long as you're safe. That's all that matters." he said.

The voice was getting more familiar. My brain was telling me that I knew this person, but it wasn't telling me who.

" I don't feel so well" I admitted. I was getting more dizzy by the second.

"Come with me love. I'll help you." The stranger said, he helped me up into a straight position. And we walked into another room. The room was a bit lighter.

Both of us sat down. And he handed me a drink. I couldn't smell the alcohol on it, so I figured it was water, or a soda.

I leaned back against the chair, and sighed, and then took a drink of the water instantly noticing that it was that.

"Are you sure you're OK?"

" I guess so. I'm feeling really dizzy. I never really drink before, and I didn't know I was this much of a lightweight. I guess I should've figured. I just wanted to forget tonight. So I thought drinking would help. But clearly it didn't."

"What did you want to forget?"

"Just someone. I guess it really doesn't matter anymore. They clearly don't care about me."

" I hate that you say that. I want you to know that I do miss you. My guess is that Joey did tell you that I got a new girlfriend."

My eyes instantly widen. I knew who it was just by that sentence.

Xander...

"But it's not true. She was just a girl who is following me around a lot. She kept telling everybody that I was dating her. She's dead if you should know. I do care about you. A lot. He meant the world to me. You were the only person that I actually cared about. A lot has changed though. I've changed. Even in a few months time. "

"What are you doing here? I thought you wanted to leave me alone." I asked him.

" I was here doing business. I saw you at the bar, and I was watching you. When I saw you walking to the dance floor , I saw you stumble. I figured you were going to fall. So I went over to check on you. And so here we are."

"What now? Are you just gonna leave me again?"

" I had to do what was best. Look, Megan, you don't really like me. You have some sort of Stockholm syndrome. And I have some sort of lima syndrome. I guess I was just trying to find somebody. It's pretty lonely up at the house. I do want you know that I do care about you. All syndrome aside."

"Why can't I come back? You can protect me. I don't like the idea of being alone. I'm only 17. I have nothing."

Xander looked at me.

" I don't really know. To be honest, I do want you to come back. We don't even have to be together, it might be for the best. But I do like having company."

I looked at him once again. Before I scooted closer to him. I looked into his eyes and leaned in. His lips met with mine.

This was it. The thing that would change my life forever...

It was dark. But I could feel the light against my eyelids. I slowly open my eyes, and noticed that I wasn't in my bedroom.

I was in a very familiar bedroom, Xander's.

I slowly set up, and I noticed I was naked. I grab the blanket and put it up covering me. I looked around the room and saw clothes sprawled across the floor.

I looked over to my side, and I was in the bed alone. But I knew what had happened.

Xander and I slept together...

As I slowly got up from the bed, I felt a stickiness. Between my legs.

To make the situation even worse, I didn't just sleep with Xander, I slept with him unprotected...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105 7 18
I look down at my hands and start crying again, "I-i'm sorry, Jayden." 
 He pulls me onto his lap and hugs me, I put my shaking hand on his cheek, "J...
109K 5.5K 53
Chivonn's a girl in her mid-twenties working a mediocre job struggling just to get by. Her brother Bryan is a father of two young children is also st...
Lucian By SmutH03.

Short Story

222K 5.3K 36
"If you'd let me- I'd fuck the fuck out of you." He backs me into the hard wall and I gasp as the cold, white concrete wall touches my naked back. "L...
6.7K 1.3K 72
"I..." "Stop it!" he shouts, stopping me in mid sentence "I hate you." "B-But why? Why do you hate me?" "Oh! You know the reason." "If I would've...