Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

By LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Halloween Special
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 67

2.3K 99 26
By LightWolf46

About 20 Minutes Later - Ray's POV

I sit with the children as we wait for their parents. "Man I feel like I'm in preschool all over again and I'm waiting for my caregiver to come pick me up as the other kids bounced around, waiting for their parents so they could go home and play the latest pokemon game." I say and the kid with the green hair decides to sit next to me.

"Same." he says and I look at him.

I just stare at him for a moment before I get up, I pick the kid up and I start walking away.

"Where are you going?" Endeavor asks me.

"Children are not supposed to have care givers, they are supposed to have mothers and fathers, I'm taking this kid, and I'm gonna make my aunt and uncle adopt him, and raise him in a loving family, besides, he'd get along well with Adrian." I say with a huff and the kid hugs me.

"Your on duty!" Inferno says shocked.

"I'm gonna be the Symbol of Protection one day, well I'm protecting this kids future from turning out like me and my stubborn hard-headedness." I say to them as I walk. "I'll see y'all at the agency, tomorrow, I have to pick up dinner for my dorm house, because my classmates, burned my kitchen to a crisp, again." I say and Endeavor sighs.

"Fine." Endeavor says annoyed.

"What will the caregiver think?" The kid asks me.

"I ran away from my care givers." I say to him and the kid looks at me surprised.

I pull out my phone, looking at the time, and then I proceed to text May and Tony to be at their agency within an hour with Adrian.

"Who is Adrian?" The kid asks me confused.

"My baby cousin." I say as I put my phone back into his holster. "You'll like him." I say and he nods. "By the way, what's your name?" I ask him confused.

"Hugo." He says to me and I nod.

Many people just kind of stare at me.

"Is that her kid?" Someone whispers to their friend.

I roll my eyes.

We get to the train Station and I watch Hugo as he gets tired. "You'll like Aunt May and Tony, they're hero's themselves, and they're super nice and patient with my paranoia." I say to Hugo.

He looks up at me. "How do you know I'll like them?" Hugo asks me and I shrug. 

Hugo watches me confused as I pull out my phone since it buzzed.

I look at the text message from Katsuki, everyone decided on Soba for dinner. "Twenty-Two students, 2 teachers, that's 24 servings of Soba, I think I'll just make the food at the Agency, and make enough for Aunt May, Tony, Ginny," I trail off thinking. "Shoto likes Cold Soba, Katsuki likes his spicy, Izu even spicer, Momo likes her with Mint Mocha, Ocha likes her with Strawberry Mocha," I trail off again, thinking about what I'm gonna need. "Shit did I leave normal clothes at the Agency?" I ask.

Hugo just watches me, totally surprised.

"Wait, no, yeah I did, I should have at least, if not I can always text Katsu to bring me some." I say after a moment of thinking.

"Who are all these people your talking about?" Hugo asks me.

I look at him. "My class and my Mother's Agency that my Aunt and Uncle run." I say and Hugo nods.

We get off at the stop and I take Hugo to the Mizukage agency and I walk into the house, wth Hugo in my arms.

"Ray!" Adrian cheers and he jumps off the railing, so I use my water to catch him and slide him to the ground safely. "Who is this?" Adrian asks confused as I set Hugo down. 

"This, is Hugo, Hugo, this is Adrian." I say to them as I kneel next to them.

Adrian's eyes light up. "He looks so cool, just like you Ray!" Adrian claims and I smile amused.

Hugo looks at him surprised.

"So, this was what you wanted?" Tony asks from the couch.

"Adopt him." I say to Tony.

"Ok, first," Tony tries, but then sees how well the two boys get along with each other.

I get up and I walk over to the couch. "I need to speak to you first about what just went down." I say to Tony and he nods.

We head to the kitchen and I tell him everything that just went down at the bank and what I know about Hugo already.

"You know this is gonna be a mildly long process, right?" Tony asks me.

I stare at him.  "If you don't remember that I was adopted by the Midoriya family, then I'll happily remind you that I already went through the adoption process as a kid myself, around his age." I say to Tony who nods.

"Let me and May talk about this first, you go get changed and we'll watch the kid." Tony says to me.

I hum. "Alright, I have to make dinner here for my class since they burned my kitchen to a crisp, again." I say to Tony who nods.

I head upstairs to my room and I look for clothes, and of course, I took them all back to the dorms the last time I was here.

I sigh and I text Katsuki to bring me clothes and he replies and telling me he's coming.

I head back down stairs and I wait while watching Hugo and Adrian.

"Why haven't you changed yet?" May asks me surprised.

"I forgot I had taken all my clothes back to the dorm house, I texted Katsu to bring me some and he's on his way." I say to her and she nods. "Hugo, this is Aunt May, and Tony." I say to Hugo as he looks at the two adults. 

Hugo is pretty much already attached to Adrian, so the two adults talk to each other about this, while I get vibes of me and my brother from the two.

After an hour the door opens to reveal Katsuki.

He walks over to me as I smile tiredly. "Come on." Katsuki says to me gently as he takes my hands.

I get up with his help and I hug him.

"Who is this?" Hugo asks confused as he sits with Adrian, they've been watching TV.

I look at Hugo. "My boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugou, you'd probably recognize him as the angry gremlin from the sports festival." I say and Katsuki grumbles. 

"Why are you dating him if he's an angry gremlin then?" Hugo asks and I look at Hugo as Katsuki gets angry.

Katsuki pulls me closer. "Listen you little brat, she's mine and I fucking love her." Katsuki says to him annoyed.

I smile. "Aww, I love you too." I say to Katsuki and he huffs as I kiss his cheek.

Katsuki hands me my bag. "Just go get a shower and change, I'll help with dinner." Katsuki says to me.

I nod and I head upstairs.

I shower and change into a black tank top with a pair of sweatpants and Katsuki's jacket.

"Its so comfortable." I say as I sit on my bed, brushing through my knotted mess of curly as fuck hair.

Katsuki walks in and I hold my arms out for him and he rolls his eyes, but comes over and he cuddles me, and I'm really tired.

I hold Katsuki, my face buried into his neck, recharging, as is he.

I end up falling asleep though.

"RAY!"

I jump, startled and Katsuki groans in annoyance. 

I look over at Peter who smirks.

I scowl at him and I chase him down the stairs, my heel in hand. "Your fucking dead Peter!" I say as I throw the heel at him and he laughs since it missed and hit the wall.

"Not with your terrible shot!" Peter taunts.

I get caught up in arms and I look up at Katsuki who is glaring at my cousin. "Calm down." I say to Katsuki since his hands are burning and he stops and looks at his hands for a moment and they cool off. "There we go." I say to him with a smile and I kiss him as he gets incredibly worried. "Lets just make dinner for the class and go home, ok?" I ask Katsuki and he nods.

I kiss him again and he trails behind me to the kitchen.

We make the Soba how everyone likes it and we head back to the dorms.

Me and Katsuki leave it in the dining room and we eat before going upstairs to my room and I hug Katsuki tightly.

"Did I almost burn you?" Katsuki asks quietly.

I hold onto him. "Yeah, but I understand you were pissed at Peter for yelling and waking me up." I say quietly and he holds me tightly.

"You needed to rest, that fucker woke you up a half hour after you fell asleep." Katsuki mutters and I kiss his cheek. 

I hold onto him. "Well now we're home and no one is gonna disturb us." I say to Katsuki who doesn't let go of me at all.

We go to bed for the night and the next morning, I go to classes for the day so I can get caught up and have some attendance.

I end up looking out the window during the sex ed lecture we had scheduled for today.

"RAY! PAY ATTENTION!" Midnight yells as she throws something at me and I look at it just in time for it to hit me in the face.

The whip falls on my desk and I get the feeling my nose is about to start bleeding. "You'll have to excuse me while I go grab a tissue." I say as I get.

"Just how hard did that hurt?" Midnight asks worried.

I wave her off. "I'm not prone to nosebleeds, continue with the lecture." I say and I go to the bathroom where I have to stop the bleeding.

It takes me about five minutes but it stops and I clean up my face and I go back to class.

"Are you ok?" Izu asks me worried.

I nod and after the sex ed is over, everyone but me is a blushing mess.

I don't care enough to out effort into those emotions.

"Your the only one without a reaction, are you ok?" Midnight asks me.

I look at her, I think about my answer and I look at her again. "Look, I can link all my non surprise to my tragic back story, I'm fine." I say to Midnight.

We get a break and Dad looks at me and I stare at him as he lays on the floor in a sleeping bag.

"Is that comfortable?" I ask and Dad nods. "Good to know." I say and I do some of today's already handed out homework.

During Math, I have a problem with the letters.

"Dear Math, grow up and solve your own damn problems, I don't care about your X or Y she left you." I say and Mic looks concerned.

"When Ray is 190 percent done with everything." Denki laughs.

"Oh yeah, its totally not like you and the rest of the idiots in our dorm house decided it was a good idea to wake me up just so you could ask a question about time being a construct." I say to Denki and he laughs nervously. "I couldn't sleep after that." I continue.

Mic continues with the lesson and after classes are over, I just go to my dorm room, I change and I lay on my bed with one long, very exhausted groan.

It takes me a few minutes before I decide to turn on Final Fantasy 14 and I play my game for hours until I accidentally fall asleep to Katsuki laying on my back.

I wake up immediately to dropping my controller, but catch it with my quirk and I continue playing as I stare at my TV through squinted eyes, trying to stay awake.

"Just got to sleep already." Katsuki says to me.

"Not tired." I mutter and Katsu hums.

"Yeah, your exhausted." Katsu says to me and I turn my game off by force from Katsuki and I turn on a TV show and I fall asleep almost instantly.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 164 12
Since [Y/N] Hikari was a young boy, he aspired to be a hero; unfortunately for him, his farther is the notorious villain known as Oni. And despite hi...
47.9K 698 40
i do not own any of these characters.
120K 2K 23
One quirk to rule them all. continued in "God's mistake" I do not own My Hero Academia nor the characters in this story, it is owned by Kohei Horikos...
104 25 16
With an oc like me all rights go to kohei hirokoshi i only own the storyline and my oc