Lustful Sins *Bruno Mars Fanf...

By YesItsMrsJackson

Put it like this you know when you're wrong and you shouldn't do certain things but the temptation leads you... More

Lustful Sins
Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

Part 3

346 21 45
By YesItsMrsJackson

*Aliyah's P.O.V*

"Fuck Bruno!" I scratched into his back and he thrusted in me harder groaning and whispering dirty things in my ear.

He lifted my legs over his shoulders and pushed deeper inside me making me scream to the top of my lungs. "Shit Liyah this pussy is fucking tight! Say my name girl"

I threw my head back "Bruno! Gahh im gonna cum!"

He fucked me harder and moaned my name "Aliyah"

"Aliyah!"

His voices slowly turned in to Phil's Voice "Aliyah!!".....

"Aliyah!!"

I popped up breathing heavy and sweating all over to see Phil standing infront of the couch holding my phone "Here baby Jessica is on the Phone"

I grabbed my phone from him "Hey Jessica"

"You know i love waking up in a club at a bar with my friend nowhere in sight" She snapped

I looked at Phil hoping he didn't here her but he wasn't paying attention he was already glued back to the tv. I got up and went upstairs to our room to talk to Jessica on the phone "I am sooo sorry but something happened last night promise you won't tell anybody"

"Hmm i'm listening what happened"

"Okay you remember how we saw Bruno at the club last night?"

"Barely but okay"

I sighed "Well after you passed out we did something and i may or may not have cheated on Phil"

Her end of the line was completely silent "Hellooo earth to Jessica Marie Caban please say something"

"Um you secret is safe with me" She breathed out

"Thank you so much babe"

"On one condition" She stoppes me

"UGH what now Jess"

"You have to tell me every detail over lunch and you're paying, How about tomorrow"

I rolled my eyes "Fine Jessica but i can't do tomorrow i have to start that training program at the base tomorrow that's one if the stipulations of me not being sbipped out until after i marry Phil"

She laughed "That's if Phil doesn't find out"

"Fuck...You... Jessica"

She laughed more and i hung up on her. I'm not in the mood for jokes. Bad enough I freaking can't get the man out of my head i mean like i was having a wet dream about Bruno!

I sighed and heard Phil calling me from downstairs sounding like he was upset. What if he found out about Bruno already shit what would i say.

"Aliyah bring your ass her now!" He yelled

I jumped a little and went downstairs to the living room where Phil still was "What?"

He looked at me and smiled "Make me something to eat"

I let out a sigh of relief then laughed "The Fuck? you yelled just to ask me to make you something to eat!"

"Yep so make me something to eat"

"No make it yourself you have no maid" I rolled my eyes

He poked his lip out "Please"

"No"

"Why not?"

I smirked "Because i don't like yo ass Phil"

He raised his eyebrow" There you go talking shit"

I bit my lip "And what are you gonna do about it"

He stood up "You keep talking shit and you will find out after i eat"

I shook my head "You not gone do a damn thing"

"Okay we'll see see about that" He said in his sexy voice and went to the kitchen.

I giggled "Can you make me something to eat!"

"Fuck you Aliyah!" He yelled from.the kitchen.

I burst out laughing falling on the couch. I swear i love him! Well if you love him why did you cheat on him and agreed to cheat on him. My subconscious scoled me making me go from smiling to feeling guilty. I mean i don't know what it is about Bruno he just has this aura about him that make me want more. Ugh why me why me!. I put my hands over my face and let the future play out in my head. If i really continue this thing with Bruno and Phil finds out he's gonna kill Bruno then Probably not marry me and that will affect my life in the army.

I was broken out of my thoughts bu Phil lifting up my left and sitting down then sat my legs on his lap. "What's wrong?"

I shook my head "Nothing thinking about us. What did you get to eat"

He held up a cup of Applesauce "Some Applsauce because you're cooking me dinner tonight"

"Says who" I smirked.

"Says me" He said whit confidence.

"Who is you? You not my daddy" I chuckled.

"Oh really" He raised his eyebrow.

I nodded "Yea really"

He downed his Applesauce and tossed in the trash. He placed a hand on my stomach and slid it in my pants touching my sweet spot. I moaned a littke and he leaned over and wedged himself behind me. "No panties today huh" He whispered in my ear.

I bit my lip as he slipped one finger inside me "Phil awww stooppp"

"Mmm what was all that shit you was talking about you didn't like me and i wasn't daddy huh?"

I moaned and tried to get up but he moved so quickly and got on top of me keeping his hand down my shorts. He kissed me a little roughly knowing it turns me on. He grinned against my lips "Nice and wet baby"

I moaned "Phiiiil doont do that"

He chuckled and pushed another finger inside me "Don't do what... That?"

I moaned turning my head away from him. He kissed the side of mt neck "I think the next time i say feed me you're gonna feed me"

I shook my head still playing this game with him "Nooo you gone feed yourself!"

He removed his hand from my shorts and licked his fingers "Suit yourself"

He started trailing kisses from my neck down to the brim of my shorts. I looked down at him "What are you doing?"

He looked up at me taking off his glasses "You told me to feed myself"

With that he took my shorts off and put my legs over his shoulders and started eating out my box. I screamed and smacked him in the back of his head "Dammit!"

He licked my clit in a circular motion and moaned sending vibrationsth threw my body causing me to squirm and hold on to the side of the couch and dig my nails into his shoulder. I felt myself about to cum because it only takes to minutes of his powerball gead for me to cum been like that for years! I threw my head back and screamed giving up "Shit! Fine Philip i'll cook for you tonight dammit! i'll cook!!"

I came and he lifed up smirking "I knew you would see it my way"

I rolled my eyes and gave him the middle finger "Can i get up now"

He laughed and took himself out of his sweat pants "Nah i'm not finished with you. Who did you say wasn't daddy?"

He pushed himself deep inside of me making me arch my back and scream. "Gahh"

He thrusted at a fast pace. He started to thumb my clit "Damn i missed this for a whole two months"

I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist pushing him deeper inside of me. He panted and grabbed my face and kissed me before flipping us over.

Now i'm top riding him like it was my last time. He put one hand on the small of my back and the other hand gripped my hair. He thrusted upwards "You thought this meant you was in control"

I groaned biting my lip and taking in all of him usually i would have talked shit longer and pretended like i don't want him but i've been in Iraq for two months and haven't had his touch and after sex with Bruno i had to compare but sadly it can't be compared.

I felt him twitch and my walls tighten around him. Phil bit his lip and groaned "So Who's daddy?"

I leaned down and pressed my lips against his and moaned "You are daddy!"

He thrusted a couple more times and we both came and without thinking i screamed out "Phil i wanna have your baby"

Oh shit why did i say that. Lets put it this way the rest of the night was awkward we didn't speak of what i said we had dinner, cuddled and went to sleep...

Next morning i woke up with Phil's arm around my waist. I gently moved his arm of me and quietly got out the bed and went to take a shower. After i took my shower i put on my Army fatigues and brown combat boots and put my hair yp into the bun.

I walked out the bathroom to see Phil sitting up on the bed. He looked up "Hey sexy you're late"

"What?"

"Weren't you supposed to be on base at 4 this morning it is now 8"

"Are you fucking serious Phil!" I shouted with tear springing into my eyes

Held up my training schedule "It says Tuesday from 4am to 4pm"

I quickly got my phone and car keys

and quickly kissed his cheek but he grabbed my wrist "When you come home we need to talk"

"Talk about what baby"

"About what you said about a baby"

Shit why did i say that! "Phil forget i said it i uh"

"Forget you said it! Aliyah you were riding my dick when you said it!" He yelled

I snatched away from him and he got up and went and stood in front of the door so i couldn't get out.  I groaned" Phil yea and i'm trying to get out the door while i'm telling you to forget about what i said. I don't wanna talk about it so move!"

I tried to move him but i failed miserably and he pushed me "We're gonna talk about this i'm not dropping it"

I rubbed my forehead" Dammit Philip there is nothing to talk about now move you're gonna make me late!"

"You're already four hours late!"

"And i'll be later if you don't move i will be deployed within two weeks now unless you want me out of the country before we can get married i suggest you move out my way!" I yelled

He groaned and moved aside "We're talking about this later"

"No we're not there is nothing to talk about!

With that i stormed out hearing him call me a bitch after he slammed the door.....

Thanks For Reading :)

Next Part Coming Soon!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 804 11
"If you don't want temptation to follow you, don't act as if you're interested..." There's a difference between lust and love, but does Olivia know t...
282 2 1
Derrick is losing hope and sight of things so he feeling a void by cheating, but was it worth losing everything you have work so hard to build only t...
72K 2.4K 29
Who would've thought a therapy session would end like this. Lies. Betrayal. Lust. Love.
721K 32.7K 69
We're not supposed to do this. How could you make me feel this way? I'm not supposed to love you.