Dark Prince

By TroyGonzales20

The story starts with an angel that disobeyed God's order, then planned to kill God and replace him and take... More

Chapter 1(Intro): Rebellion
Chapter 2: The Alliance
Chapter 3: The Birth
Chapter 4: Familiars
Chapter 5: Left Behind
Chapter 6: The beginning!
Chapter 7: 7th Birthday!
Chapter 8: Trouble!
Chapter 9: Limit
Chapter 10: The Favored one
Chapter 11: Lightbringer and Darkbringer
Chapter 12: The Will of God
Chapter 13: The Journey
Chapter 14: The Naga Realm
Chapter 15: The Kraken
Chapter 16: Centurion
Chapter 17: Heroes!
Chapter 18: Punishment!
Chapter 19: Tide Breaker
Chapter 20: No Man Land
Chapter 21: Succubus Kiss
Chapter 22: Kingdom of Women, Ulterra
Chapter 23: The Agreement
Chapter 24: First night
Chapter 25: Wedding Preparations
Chapter 26: Change of Heart
Chapter 27: First Revelation, Angelic Demon Form
Chapter 28: Great Threat?!
Chapter 29: Truth
Chapter 30: Into the sea with the Wolves of the Apocalypse
Main Characters
Raven Cross
The Great Five Dark Kings and Maria
The Familiars
Scarlett
Chapter 31: The Legend of the White Whale
Chapter 32: The True Prince of Hell
Chapter 33: Worries
Chapter 34: A Long Night at the Sea
Chapter 35: A New Familiar?
Chapter 36: First Love
Chapter 37: On the Other Side
Chapter 38: Terms
Chapter 39: False Tribute
Chapter 40: Revenge
Chapter 41: Anger and Hatred
Chapter 42: Anger
Chapter 43: Blood Thirst and Destruction
Chapter 44: The Deathbringer
Chapter 45: Fall of the Fallen
Chapter 46: The Lord of the Night
Chapter 47: The Damsel in distressed
Chapter 48: Reunited
Chapter 49: Void
Chapter 51: Returning Home
Chapter 52: Royalties

Chapter 50: God Candidate

167 10 0
By TroyGonzales20

Everyone was surprised what God have said about Gray being a God candidate.

Dante: Candidate? what is this? some kind of politics?

God: No, It means, Gray is the only one has a unique ability, either create life or destroy life itself.

Max: What?! and here we are treating our brother like a little kid.

Luke: So does that mean.. Gray can actually be on spar with you God?

God: I wouldn' say on spar with me, as he is right now, if I get serious I can defeat him, but killing him at this point, theres is three person who can do that.

Eli: Three? I'll be guessing the first one is you, but the other two.. hmmm...

God: Raven and Gray himself.

Reid: Of courser, Raven the rebellious angel.

God: As of now, Raven is stronger than Gray, and Raven has recenlty discovered on how to destroy immortal souls, he indeed became a God Slayer.

Gray: Don't worry grandpa, I won't let Raven get close to you, and I will never ever betray you just like hr did.

God: I do hope hope so, but the way you are right now, the way you handle your emotions, theres a big possibilty that the vision of the elf prophet might come true.

Eli: Gray, you have to listen to us, we had a plan. First, you almost killed your humanity, second, you almost killed Virgil.

God: As you are right now my dear Gray, if you continue as you are, the kind of God you'll become is a "God of Destruction" a God that only leaves corpses, death on his path.

Gray was speechless, he knew he so naive, he was always so obsess with revenge.

Scarlett: I don't believe that Gray will walk on that kind of path, Gray is a kind, honest and a lovable man.

Dante: Don't you think we know that? Gray is too kind, but his kindness backfires, specially when someone he cares about is in danger or harmed.

Reid: Which leads him to go berserk or out of control.

Max: Sorry bro, but there are times that we get too scared of you, losing who you are.

Eli: That's the reason were all too protective over you, we don't want you to lose sight of who you really are.

Gray: Guys.. I'm.. I'm-

God: Gray, always remember, you have your family with you. Me and your bothers and sister.

Tears fall down on Gray's cheeks, Scarlett took Gray's head and put it on his chest and hugged him.

Scarlett: I will never leave by your side My love, whatever you become, I will always be there for you.

Bryce: But I do hope so, that he doesn't choose the dark side.

Eli: You just please shut your mouth? this is a family matter.

Bryce: Sorry, but I'll be family soon enough, right? (with a smile on his face)

Cohen: Is she the first wife? How uncomparable to Princess Siren.

Laguna: Cohen! Stop it!

Siren: I-I apologize for what he said.

Gray: Siren! I'm glad your ok. Scarlett my love, I have something to say.

Scarlett: Who is this woman? And what is it that you want to say?

Gray: Well.. Uhmm..

Scarlett: Gray?.. What is it?!

Gray: Uhmm.. Actually, Siren is m-my-

Scarlett: My what? (looking furious)

Eli: Oh for God sake, Siren is Gray's second wife. But it was a political marriage. As you know, having multiples wives for a royalty is normal.

Gray: Eli?! What did you that?!

Dante: Oh boy! this looks interesting.

Luke: Let's make bet ahahah.

Reid: Both of you are really retards.

Max: This is not looking for our brother.

Eli: You guys shut up! Scarlett dear, I know that you know how this kind of marriages works, so I hope you won't hold a grudge agains't this.

Scarlett: I actually understand, I was just surprised.

Dante: As I see on what is happening right now, Gray's future is neither God of destruction or whatever but a God of harem, Ha Ha Ha!

God: Well, all Gods cannot be ties to one partner.

Everyone was surprised about God's declaration. The Gray burst with laughter.

Gray: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! That's a good one grandpa! Ha Ha Ha!

Everbody was just looking at Gray, they were just amazed with him, he was just about to forsake his humanity a liitle while ago and now he looks like nothing happened and as if they are not in enemy territory.

God: Well, I'll be taking my leave now. Gray! Be more care carefull and don't forget to visit me sometime.

Gray: Thank you grandpa! I will!

Eli: Bryce: Ahem.. So.. where to now?

Eli: Well, As scheduled, we will now hold the wedding ceremonies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 887 63
WARNING! Two sites have plagiarized my work without my permission. This story goes beyond our perception of reality and common sense. Definitely not...
720 44 39
From Ayumi to Karam, From Earth to Sunijunki; many changes were made when Ayumi Ishii pissed off her professor. Including death and life. In that ord...
106 1 33
Priscilla is just an average college student with an average life. Adopted at a young age by a wealthy "power couple" consisting of a museum curator...
78 0 1
(The story you are about to read was written over 2 years ago. Since I couldn't find an editor or anyone to even critique it, I am posting it unedite...