NFL Girl {Book Three}

By narrysoreox

3rd book in the football girl trilogy With Her New husband Jay Connors and her beautiful daughter Rose Conno... More

Contact me
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
THE END!

Chapter 19

385 12 8
By narrysoreox

For Christmas Eve Jay helps Rose hang her lights around her room which can be there all year and I wrap presents. Rose did nice decorating. The tree looks beautiful. Jay wrapped his presents last night. I put mine under the tree and Rose asks if we can make cookies. I smile and hear a knock on the door. Jay answers it and I help make cookies. Nolan walks into the kitchen with no shirt and sweatpants on.

"Looks good." Nolan says to Rose. She smiles and blushes.

"My little sissy!" I hear behind me and I'm I the air. I kick around laughing.

"Put me down!" I yell. I hug Nick and He looks at Rose.

"My little niece!" He says and hugs her. I see daddy and jump into his arms. He squeezes me.

"How's my little girl doing?" He ask.

"Great." I say.

"How are you?" He asks Rose.

"Good. Daddy helped me put up lights in my room want to see?" She asks and pulls him to her room before he even answers. So much like me. Make the cookies and let Rose cut the cookies with Cookies cutters. Nolan helps her when I go the door. I take a deep breath and open the door. Mom and Rob stand there.

"Hi." I say.

"Hello." She says. I let them in and they sit presents by the tree. I see flour go across the room.

"Nolan!" Rose yells.

"Ha ha!" He yells back. I run into the kitchen and its white.

"Nolan and Rose!" I yell. They point at each other.

"He did it! She did it!" They both yell at the same time.

"Clean this up!" I say. Mom walks into the room and looks at Rose.

"Who are you?" She snaps at her.

"I should be asking you." Rose says crossing her arm as I sit her on the counter. Nolan puts his head under the water.

"I'm Jordan's Mom." She says.

"Well I'm her daughter." Rose says.

"What?" Mom says.

"Me and Jay adopted her." I say and clean her face.

"Meanie." Nolan says sticking his tongue out at Rose. She does it back.

"Who are you." Mom asks him.

"Her sex buddy." Nolan say and leans on the counter. I slap his arm.

"He's my friend and another guy is around here who is my other friend." I say.

"Mom!" Nick yells and hugs her.

"Nick." She asks. I see dad.

"Hello Carol." He says.

"Andrew." She says. Him and Rob shake hands and it gets awkward. Jay's parents and Michael show up and Rose goes to play with the guys as the cookies bake. When they are done the adults go into the living room. So me, Jay, Alex, Michael, Nolan, and Rose decorate the cookies. They look really cute once they are done. Rose wants to sit some out for Santa and I nod.

She pours a glass of milk and goes to bed so he can come early. I put her in bed and me and Jay kiss her good night. Nolan and Alex have been sleeping in the living room but they go to Roses room tonight so the others can sleep I there. Jay turns out all the lights and takes a big drink of the milk and takes two of the cookies. I smile at him.

"Am I a good dad or what?" He says handing me one. I take a bite and smile again. I kiss him and we walk into the bedroom. We stay up late watching Christmas movies. Also, a lot of kissing. I end up falling asleep.

"Wake up! Wake up!" Rose yells jumping on me and Jay's bed. I cuddle closer to him not wanting to move. But he drags me out of bed. Nolan and Alex come out of Rose's room and smiles at me. We wake up the others and lean back on couches and anything we can find. Mines was Jay. Coco walks into the room with his little hat. Jay laughs and hugs him. Rose hands out presents one at a time. She hands one to Nolan first.

"She likes him." Jay whispers in my ear and I giggles.

"From Rose." Nolan says and smiles. He rips it open and He freaks.

"Oh my god! I always wanted these!" He says taking the shoes out of the box. I wink at Rose and she smiles. Next present is for Jay. From His mom and Dad. He rips it open finding two shirts. He hugs his mom and Dad. Next is for me. I smile as she hands me a big box from Jay. I open it and Jay squeezes me. My high school football helmet clean and shiny.

"Aww!" I say and hug him. He laughs and kisses me forehead. After everyone has opened their gifts I take Jay into the bedroom and lock the door. I wrap my arms around him.

"Christmas sex?" I whisper in his ear.

"But I thought-." he says but I latch my lips on his.

"Jordan." I hear my mom say and there's a knock. I break the kiss and open the door.

"Yes?" I say.

"You have a daughter and your in here having sex?" She asks me.

"We weren't! Why are you giving me advices when your the worst mother ever!" I say.

"You shut your mouth." She says.

"Your in my house."

"Your my daughter and your not going to talk to me that way." Mom says. I feel Jay's arms wrap around me.

"She's my wife and I don't like you talking to her like that." He says. I hold in a smile.

"Go mother." I say looking away from her.

"Can we have a talk?" She asks.

"No." I say.

"Jordan Luck." Mom yells at me.

"You don't even know my fucking middle name!" I yell at her.

"Yes I do!" She says.

"Then what is it?!" I yell.

"Ann." She whispers.

"It's Haley!" I scream. "My own mother doesn't even know my name."

"Jordan." Dad says. I look at him.

"I need to tell you something." He says. Nick looks away from me.

"What?" I say.

"Your mom died giving birth to you. Carol was just my girlfriend for a few months." Dad says and a tear falls down his cheek.

"How?" I whisper and cover my mouth. "Get the fuck out of my house!" I scream. Mom, I mean Carol, and Rob head for the door and dad stays.

"You too!" I yell at him. Nick follows him. I run to the bedroom and slam the door locking it. I scream into a pillow and cry.

"Jordan, baby." Jay says lightly knocking on the door.

"Just go away." I yell.

Flashback

"He hates me!" I say after my dad doesn't answer my calls.

"He's practicing." Jay says.

"Dad is always just practicing." I say rolling my eyes. We are in the 9th grade. Jay hugs me. He's starting to get taller than me. He puts his head in my neck and I push him away.

"No love shit." I say and elbow him. He smiles.

"Can I spend the night?" Jay asks.

"Sure I don't care." I say. We go to my room and I shut the door. I slip off my shirt and pants. He looks at me weirdly.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says taking off his clothes. Before I take off my stupid sport bra and underwear I run downstairs and grab my phone and MacBook. I run back up and see Nick.

"What?" I ask when he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Something going on with Jay and you?" He ask and tickles me. He's in 12th and acting like he's the king of love.

"No why?" I say when he stops. He moves his hands at my body.

"We always sleep that way and you know it."

"Sure." He says and runs downstairs.

End of flashback

For the next hour everyone leaves me in the bedroom. Finally I walk out of the room and Jay jumps up. I look at him and everyone is looking at me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 793 34
Matt had no idea what hit him when he met Hannah. Hannah thought she had Matt all figured out. A few surprises in their lives will change everything...
89.9K 3.3K 33
**Sequel to Coach's Daughter** It is highly recommended that you read that first. __ *Coming May of 2019* Blurb- •There's a reason BF stands for boyf...
785 94 26
-SECOND BOOK OF THE FRAT SERIES- Blake Cohen is placed a bet that for him, was easy breezy. Parties, girls and football is all his life is about but...
8.4K 201 19
Ally Jo Stewart has been surrounded by football all her life. With the entire football team like her brothers, she is one of the boys and has no inte...