-Always play- ||| Spinel x Re...

By LocalHoodlum_Mel

Spinel will be more soft and sweet in this story, due to her change of heart. She will also have bad separati... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
-Chapter 3-
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
-Chapter 6-
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
-Chapter 9-
Chapter 10
Facts about dating Spinel! And other stuff!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12- Friday pt. 1
Chapter 13- Friday pt. 2
Chapter 15- Friday pt.4
Waiting Gift
~!!CHAPTER 16!!~
The Beginning of the End (Chapter- 17-ish)
Simple but to the point
Just a treat
{Chapter-17} Not For Kiddies
Chapter-18 Something bad is coming
Chapter 19- Many feelings
The End Of An Era
Chapter 20- Saving Steven
Chapter 21- Like a happy Family
Chapter 22- Shopping and Dogs
Future Chapter Promos
Chapter 23- The Rescue
Chapter 24- A Trip
Chapter 25- Patching things up
Chapter 26- If We're Together
Chapter 27- Still So Much To Do
Facts about dating Spinel pt. 2
Chapter 28- Gifts
Chapter 29- One Day

Chapter 14- Friday pt. 3

1.3K 49 55
By LocalHoodlum_Mel

You shut the door and turn to where you expected Spinel to be. But she wasn't there. In fact, she wasn't in the room at all.    "Spinel?"    No answer. Ok where was she? You peek into the kitchen, she wasn't there. Dining room, nothing. Bathroom, Nope. 

The last option was upstairs. You stand at the bottom of the stairs and take a deep breath, then walk up. Once you make it to the top you turn into your room.    

"Spinel?"    

You looked around, and saw her laying in bed facing a picture on your dresser. It was a photo of Spinel, You, and Jasper that you had taken yesterday when the three of you had watched some sort of kids movie. 

"Spinel, what's wrong?" 

 She shifts and scrunches into a ball. Something was wrong. 

You walk over and sit on the bed beside her,    "Spinel.. Why are you ignoring me?"    You reach your hand to touch her arm, but she yanks herself away,    "Spinel! What's wrong?"    She grumbles and sits up a little. You watch as she picks up the picture and chucks it to the floor.,    "SPINEL!"    She puts her hands over her face and growls in frustration. You face her fully.    "Spinel, you need to tell me what's wrong."    Spinel takes a shaky breath and stands up- walking to the window. You watch.

She looks out to the beach. 

Your house wasn't the biggest, but it was just big enough to see over the other houses, meaning you could see the ocean. The room was uncomfortably quiet. Then she spoke. Finally,

"Do you remember?" 

You cock a brow,    "What do you-"    Spinel flinches and looks to the floor, 

"We met on that beach." 

You shift and look around in confusion,    "Yeah, we did. Are you okay?"    Spinel continues; ignoring your question, 

"I wasn't the person I am now. Literally."

 At this point you decide to just shut-up and listen, 

"You were so sweet. Even though you saw the damage I was trying to do to your home at the time."    Spinel looks like she choked back some tears, as she placed her hand to the glass.    "And even then, you put up with how clingy and playful I was, even though you were so tired."    Spinel looked at the pictures of you and her that hung on the walls,    "And even after I regained my memories- when I tried to kill you- when I couldn't care less who you were.. you were still so kind to me."    

You smile, and for the first time in an hour, she turned and looked at you.    

"Now we're together. You made me fall in love with you."   

 You smile, but Spinel doesn't. She just looks down, 

"And that's the same thing you're doing to Jasper." 

You freeze, What was she talking about? 

Spinel stepped closer to you.    

"So tell me Y/n, why do you hug her? Why do you cuddle with her? Why do you hold hands with her? Why Do You Let Her Kiss You!?.. When I'm your lover."

 How did she know all of this? You didn't think Spinel would get this upset, Jasper was your friend. You did all that stiff to show Jasper how much you cared.

 "Spinel it's not like that-" 

--Spinel punches the dresser, 

"DON'T LIE."

You move back- taking shaky, fearful breaths, 

"I've seen the way she looks at you. I've seen the way you smile around her."

 Spinel finally lifts her head again. She looked very angry- and tears streamed down her face. 

"Are you replacing me!?"

 You shake your head.    "No! She's my friend!"    

Spinel hisses, and grabs her ponytails; tugging on them. You feel a pang of dread seeing her so upset. She must think she's losing you.    

"Spinel..."    

You reach up and wipe some tears away, but Spinel roughly smacks your hands off of her. 

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

She tries to swing at you again, but you manage to stumble back. However you tripped and fell to the floor. You then quickly scoot away from her in fear. Spinel stares you down for a few seconds before the reality of what she'd done set in. 

She gasps, then crumbles to the floor sobbing. She punches her head, making you run to her side and grab her wrists. Spinel tries to shake you off of her but you refuse to let go. 

"LET GO!"    -    "NO!"

 Spinel tugs roughly but you just grip tighter,    "Let me go Y/n!"    You shake your head,    "NO!"    Spinels fighting gets more and more slow and unmotivated as her sadness takes over.

"Let go!...

please..

please let go...

I don't want to hurt you"

You feel yourself wanting to cry at the dread and desperation in her voice .

"No. I'm not letting go. I'm not letting YOU go."

Spinel looks up at you and she once again tries to pull her hands away, but she's so weak at this point, that she gives up and falls into your chest; sobbing. 

You feel tears roll down your cheeks and you finally let your arms fall to your sides; your hands still holding Spinels wrists.

Eventually Spinel starts trying to hold you, so you let her arms go as she clings to you. Spinel hiccups out her frustration, 

"How could I.. even imagine hurting someone like you!?"

 She looks up at you and weakly puts her hands on your cheeks, 

"I mean, just look at you! You're so beautiful.... and nice to me.."

 Spinel almost starts sobbing again, but you grab her face,    "Hey!- Hey.. it's okay. Calm down. It's okay.. You're okay."    You rest your forehead against hers as you hush her.

Spinel slowly but surely calmed down until she only hiccups here and there.

You pull back and look into her magenta eyes,    "Spinel, I love you. So much.."    You stroke her cheek with your thumb as the two of you stared into each-others eyes, Spinel sighs and looks away; kissing your hand,    "I know. I just felt like maybe you were forgetting about me.."    You smile and turn her head to face you again,    "I could never forget about you."    

Spinel chuckles lightly, and after what felt like hours, 

you finally saw her smile at you.

It made you so happy you almost started crying. You quietly laugh and kiss Spinels soft lips. 

Spinel kissed back, happily. She loved it. She loved having you to herself, she loved knowing you only kissed her  like this.

Spinel pulled you close and wrapped her arms around you, as the kiss deepened. This was the longest kiss between you and her so far, and it made her feel funny. She felt her gem and body heat up. Spinel thought it felt weird, but you hadn't pulled away so she just tried to ignore it. Then she heard you squeak. Spinel quickly pulled back and looked over you,    "Are you okay doll?"    You snort and point to her hands, they had traveled to your thighs. The reason you squeaked was because she gripped onto them, which you didn't expect. 

Spinel flushed a deep shade of pink and quickly pulled her hands away,    "Oh, geez dolly, I'm sorry! I didn't even notice"    You chuckle and wave a hand in dismissal,    "That's okay, stuff happens when you get in the moment."    

Spinel gives a nervous smile as you stand.    "Well, now that things are all good.. Can we watch a movie?"    Spinel looks to your hand as you lent it out to help her up. She smiles brightly and takes it.

"Yeah. That sounds nice.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Heavy chapter. I know.

Sorry for milking Friday for what it's worth, I promise there's just one more friday chapter, then, THE BIGGEST CHAPTER EVER WILL COME AFTERWARDS.

Love,

Mr. Clark is Jerry?

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 866 19
*just wanna see Spinel blush. But is that angst I see?* Spinel gets what Steven meant now "are you sure? They're not exactly the easiest to get along...
95.1K 1.8K 50
Steven Universe has had a decent life. An awesome older sister, 2 caring and wise aunts, and of course his great dad. He thinks everyone is his frien...
26.7K 618 13
Just read the title. You probably have a rough idea how this is gonna go but here's some information you might want to know. Time of story: After the...
26.7K 477 14
Since everyone else is doing it (or the majority), I'd figured I'd give it a shot. So this takes place a few months, possibly 6, after Spinel's attac...