Bad Boy Benefits

By oxwallflowerxo

#1 in Popular 29th March 2020 #1 in Teen Romance 19th Oct 2019 & September 08 2020 #1 in Bad Boy on 17th Oct... More

BEFORE YOU READ
AUTHORS NOTES
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4) EDITED MAY 2020
(5)
(6)
(7)
(7.25)
(7.50)
( 8 )
(9)
(10)
( 11 )
(12) EDITED NOV'019
(13) EDITED DEC 2019
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
Book Cover Vote
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40) EDITED NOV '19
(41)
(42)
(43)
(44)
(45)
(46)
(47)
(48)
(49)
(50)
(51)
(52)
Bonus Dinner Scene
(53)
(54)
(55)
(56)
(57)
(58)
(59)
(60)
(61)
BRODY WHO?
(62)
(63)
A TRIBUTE TO THE FIRST MAN I EVER LOVED.
(64)
(65)
(66)
(68)
(69) Epilogue
AUTHOR UPDATE
COVER HELP

(67)

21.3K 702 527
By oxwallflowerxo

Song Above: Lipgloss

If you like this story then please check out my new story Me You And Winnie The Pooh! It needs all the love it can get! 😊🐻🍯

ROSE

I couldn' believe earlier I had just watched as Ivy walked away from me. I knew she could feel my stare but decided to ignore me. I mean I'm not surprised, I did bitch slap her in front of the whole school but come on she deserved it.

Her and Brody might not have slept together whilst we were a thing, but they'd been eye-fucking since day one. Just because I wasn't the brightest tool in the shed, I knew when my man was occupied. I just didn't expect it to be with my best friend of all people.

Well, I'd found new friends, granted they were a bit dense like my mom's lemon loaf and only talked about themselves, I knew they wouldn't steal my boyfriend.

Well, I hoped.

I would be lying if I said I didn't miss that little freckled bitch. She was my best friend, we'd been through everything together, my parent's divorce, her father's death, my first pimple...

She was the only one I trusted, the only one who could truly break my heart and she did it without a second thought. That shit was unforgivable. As much as I'd written out messages never sent, or dialed her number on my phone countless times we could never be friends again.

I'd seen her with Brody at the escape room and I'd waited for her to tell me, to show me that she had even just a tiny bit of respect for me but she didn't. I didn't give a shit about Brody, it sounded harsh but true. The real reason I'd spoken to Ivy was that I wanted to know if she was okay. I was too much of a chicken to outright ask her, but when she was cold it made think fuck you and I remembered why we weren't friends anymore.

I pushed my hair over my shoulder and pulled out my compact mirror from my pocket. I looked at the face staring back at me and smiled mentally telling myself that I was a boss ass bitch who didn't need anyone. I pulled out my lipgloss and applied a new coat to my lips. I'd been thinking about fillers for a while but decided my lips were just the right amount of plumpness.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I pulled it out and looked at the screen.

Bae:

My place tonight or yours?

I rolled my eyes and placed my lipgloss back into my clutch bag. I can't believe I complained about not having sex with Brody. I thought sex was what made the relationship, I mean didn't all love movies start with hot passionate sex? My mom had always told me to keep a man you only needed two things, a full stomach, and empty balls. But with Craig it was too much, I pulled my back out last week and couldn't go to pilates with the girls.

It was embarrassing.

I opened my phone and clicked on the Snapchat icon, I was going to send Craig an upskirt picture when I accidentally found myself on Snapmaps. I paused for a second and zoomed in.

"You lying little ho," I cursed under my breath as Ivy's and Brody's emoji were next to each other in her house.

She had made out they weren't together anymore, weren't even on speaking terms so yet again she had lied to my face. I couldn't contain the anger in my chest. I held my phone tightly, typed in a number into the keypad and brought my phone to my ear.

I waited whilst it rang, tapping my foot against the ground and I leaned back against a bookshelf.

"Hello?"

I pushed some hair out of my face and spoke, "Mom, I'm gonna be late home tonight, I just need to do some things,"

I heard her open a wine bottle and pour the contents into a glass, "Okay honey, but don't be too late you'll miss The Real Housewives,"

I rubbed my glossed lips together, "Yeah, of course,"

"Love you," She said.

"Love you too," And I hung up.

I scraped my hair into a ponytail, securing it with the band on my wrist and made my way towards the car park at the rear of the school. I found my car nearest to the gate, a black Maserati. Perks of having divorced parents is that one tries to outsmart the other, in this case, my dad was winning. I ran my hand over the shiny exterior before slipping into the driver's side.

Before pulling away I checked my phone again, there it was Ivy's and Brody's icons next to each other. I pressed hard on their emojis, wishing it was real and I wasn't just virtually crushing them. Well, they won't be laughing when I call them out, catfish style with my camera phone in hand. I was going to show the world their real shape, scaly and slimy.

I quickly texted Craig, telling him I'd see him tomorrow and that something had came up. He could spend one night with his hand, he'd live and I started to drive towards Ivy's. I knew the route like the back of my hand. I knew her mom wouldn't be home, which is good if I wanted to catch them in the act. I'll probably find them sprawled across the shiny kitchen counter pornhub style, just like the whore she was.

The thought made me feel sick.

You go through a mixture of emotions when being betrayed, anger, pain, hurt and regret. I felt them all in one sitting the moment I'd found out my best friend and boyfriend had been secretly together behind my back. I wanted them to feel how I felt, how embarrassed and betrayed I felt, knowing everyone had known but me. I wanted them to be laughing stock of the party, not me and that's why I had decided to out them.

There was a social media page that called out snakes and liars, I'd anonymously send the video to them and I wouldn't even get called a bitch for setting them up because no one would know it was me.

It was the perfect plan.

I parked a few blocks down, afraid I'd be caught before I'd even stepped foot on her yard. I noticed Brody's car and had to resist the urge to key it. I didn't need a criminal record on my back. I slowly stepped towards her house, the lights were on, which meant they were inside and hadn't moved. When I reached her front door a flood of memories rushed through me, ones I didn't need to think about at this moment so I pushed them to the back of my head. I sucked in a deep breath and used the spare key I had to quietly turn the lock. I heard it click and I hesitantly pushed the door open, making sure I didn't make a noise.

The corridor was dark and I could hear inaudible sounds coming from the living room. I stepped onto the wooden floor and felt my foot slip on something wet. I scrunched my brows together in confusion and leant down, swiping at the patch on the floor and bringing my fingers to my face so I could see more clearly.

Blood.

I felt my stomach churn and the colour drain from my face. I instantly rubbed my finger against my jeans and tried to resist the urge to throw up.

What the hell was going on?

My feet were moving before my mind could protest, the voices were clearer the closer I got, I could make out two, Ivy's mom and Ivy. I hid behind the wall that leads you into the living room, I tried to keep my breathing even and my mind clear but I couldn't with all these thoughts running through my brain.

Were they in danger? Should I call the cops?

I tried to type in 911 but my hands were shaking so badly I nearly dropped the phone on the floor and gave away my existence.

"You're sick," I heard Ivy spat and then she yelped. I wanted to look but I was so scared, I couldn't comprehend what was happening, this wasn't what I had expected at all. I thought her and Brody were screwing around. This was far worse than I had imagined. I felt guilty for even planning on exposing them.

"You think I'm sick now but wait until I put these two to sleep," Ivy's mom said with so much conviction it made me flinch.

Wait - what?

I took a deep breath and peered over the door, just enough so that I could see but they couldn't see me and I tell you, what I saw would scar me for life.

Ivy, Mr Jackson and Brody were tied to a chair in the middle room, with Ivy's mom stood centre with a gun in her hand. Mr Jackson looked towards me and I threw myself back against the wall, eyes wide and stood as if I was paralysed from the neck up. I prayed that he hadn't really seen me but I knew he had the moment we'd locked eyes. My mind wanted to run for the hills but my body had other plans.

I didn't understand, couldn't comprehend the situation before me. I knew that Mr Jackson had been missing, but I didn't realise this is where he'd been the whole time. There had to be a plausible, rational exclamation for this but the more I thought about it, the more I couldn't find one.

Ivy's mom had turned into a crazy bitch.

How could she tie her own daughter up? How could she tie anyone up? Had she been watching the money heist consistently and decided to act it out in person?

My mom had always said those types of programmes did something to the human structure, taints it even. But Ivy's mom had always been smart, too smart to get carried away with ideals and fantasy's.

"You wouldn't," I heard Ivy challenge her. I almost wanted to tell her to be quiet, so she'd be safe and not anger her mom, who was clearly at a breaking point.

"I would, and then I and you are going to start somewhere new, somewhere we can be at peace again where -"

Something stopped Ivy's mom in her tracks and I heard a commotion, it sounded like bodies colliding in an alarming way. It was fast and loud as both parties struggled for dominance. I heard Ivy yell but the words tumbled out of her mouth in a chaotic heap.

Then there was a gunshot.

The noise reverberated in my ears and rang throughout the house. I heard it before I had felt it. The bullet piercing through the plaster board, the walls that were thin against the metal and cracking at the impact.

It took a couple of seconds for the blood to pool through my t-shirt before I saw the bullet that had punched its way through my stomach. I gasped and stumbled against the wall coming into full view of everyone in the room. The only person I looked at was Ivy, who eyes matched the fear I felt. Her eyes flickered all over me and landed on my stomach, a strangled sob, almost like a war cry escaped her mouth. She struggled against the chair, her tears a waterfall of despair flowing down her cheeks.

I went to say something, even though my mouth went dry and I could feel a sharp metallic taste in the back of my throat but my words never came out. I never got a chance to tell her I was sorry when I fell to the ground.

Hey yall!

I know this is small but I just wanted to give you guys a chapter as I felt bad that I'd left the last one on a MASSIVE cliffhanger. I hope you enjoy!

Love D,

Xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5M 2.1M 176
"I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had gone with you that day instead of him. Because, now I ca...
345K 7.9K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
860K 28.9K 34
"Your mouth may say you hate me," he whispered, "But your hands...they say otherwise." His eyebrows raised pointedly at my touch on his chest, face w...
69.9K 960 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...