I'm Alive (BWWM)

By KassandraVivu

She has forgotten everything Simply everything. Her childhood, her Memories, her family and loved ones. She e... More

CH.1 I don't know
Ch. 2 I hope she comes back
Ch. 3 What a loving family
CH. 4 This isn't easy
Ch. 5 Do I want to remember?
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 6 She's Everything and more
Ch.7 It's what I need
CH.8 This isn't going to be easy
Ch. 9 I'm going to help them
Ch. 10 She's my Wife
CH. 11 He did not
Ch. 12 Protecting you
Ch. 13 Oh No
CH. 14 No one touches my wife
Ch. 15. Oh boy, a plan
CH. 16 My wife is in trouble
CH. 17 Something to worry about
CH. 18 Why be Surprise
CH. 19 We're onto that
CH. 20 We're Home
CH. 21 There are more pictures
Ch.22 I want her
CH.23 This is what I like
CH. 24 We're a family
CH. 25 Something I remembered
CH. 26 Isn't this for the best?
Watty Award
CH. 27 I'll do anything
CH. 28 My Feelings
ch. 29 Hope this Helps
CH. 30 How could she not?!
CH. 31 You're my sunshine
CH. 32 I keep hoping
CH. 33 All the Questions
CH. 34 Being with you
CH. 35 The Meeting
CH. 36 Shower Session
CH. 37 That's what happened?
Announcement
CH. 38 I want to know
CH. 39 I don't even know
CH. 40 Why can't I
CH. 42 Shocking
CH. 43 I want to tell you
CH. 44 Clothes off
CH. 45 She loves me
CH. 46 Our Bond is Love
CH. 47 I don't trust everyone
CH. 48 YOU!
CH. 49 This is what I was worried about
CH. 50 He's been shot
CH. 51 She remembers
CH. 52 I'm Back
CH. 53 Whatever she thinks is best
CH. 54 It's been good
CH. 55 For better or for worse?
CH. 56 We can get through anything
CH. 57 I hate hospitals
CH: 58 What a wonderful surprised
CH. 59 Happy and glad
Our Life Together

CH. 41 Someone you might know

1.8K 137 13
By KassandraVivu

CH. 41 Someone you might know

(Melanie POV)

It's someone he knows, someone I have come across in the FBI.

"The tone of Melanie's voice, telling you that you won't believe who it is. It's definitely someone that you know and someone that maybe you guys have encountered." Kassie said, looking at me, Agent Bones and Tiara.

"And the only fucking person who knows who the person is doesn't have their damn memories," I said to myself.

I literally was no help, there was no way I could provide help to this group.

Why didn't I at least leave anything that could help them out if something had happened to me?

Why didn't I do something smart like that?

"Fuck," I said letting out a humorless laugh.

We are fucked.

The monster behind my pain and suffering might get away with this.

He might just get away with this. I and the others he's hurt might not even get justice for what he's done to us.

"Melanie, we'll figure it out. Don't worry okay. This is something we will figure out together and won't let it destroy us. We are a team, a team he won't break down or destroy. Okay, I need you, girls, to know that." Kassie said looking at Tiara and me.

I nodded my head slowly.

"Okay." He said, turning her attention back to Agent Bones.

"Where can we go so you can tell us everything you know because it's time we put an end to this, once and for all. We go after him first before he tries to come after us." Kassie said in a serious tone.

We all knew what she meant by that, because if we didn't go after him. He will still haunt us, he will still come after us and take us.

"Okay, let's go then." Agent Bones said standing up.

"You'll follow me." He said.

"Where exactly are we going?" Tiara asked.

"The Cabin," I said, unsure of why I said.

I watched as Agent Bones' eyes widened.

"Mel?" He said.

Mel? Did he call me Mel?

How close were we?

"I just know that's where we were going. Nothing else." I said and his facial expression changed to a disappointed one.

"Okay, it's no worries. You'll remember. Shall we go?" He said and we all nodded our heads.

He got up and we got up to follow him.

"Did he just call you Mel?" Tiara asked me.

"Yes," I said, not even bothering on denying it.

Considering, he openly said it.

"I cared for him," I said and left it at that.

Tiara didn't push it, we followed him out the diner and rode with Derek, as Derek followed him in his car.

It took us a while to get there, but we arrived at the cabin and my eyes widened as a flashback came.

*Flashback starts*

I parked my car in front of the cabin and made my way to the door.

I opened the cabin door and found him crying with papers scattered all over the floor.

"What happened?" I said rushing to him.

"I can't figure it out, I won't be able to save her. I won't be able to save her." He said crying. I wrapped my arms around him and held it.

"Don't say that. We'll save them, we'll save them all. We'll find him." I said as I held him.

We need to.

*Flashback ends*

We were in the cabin now and I was looking at the floor, the area of the floor where I found Agent Bones crying.

I felt like someone was looking at me and I turned my attention to whoever it was and saw it was Agent Bones. He was staring at me with a sad look on his face.

"You know if I didn't know for a fact that there was no way you two were having an affair. I most certainly would have done a double-take about my answer just by seeing this." Kassie said.

Agent Bones rolled his eyes.

"Melanie and I didn't have that relationship, we came here because it was a place we both felt like it was safe and no one else knew about but us. It was a place where we could work together to figure out who the suspect is." Agent Bones said.

I looked around the cabin, hoping they would trigger any memories.

That board over there was luring me to it.

"This is where would meet, is that a board over there?" I asked, making my way to the board.

There's something about that board.

"Yes, we also made an evidence board. This is all we've gotten to so far, I'm sure you will be able to get information from our board and add it to yours. Same with us getting information from yours." Agent Bones said next to me, talking to Kassie.

I was looking at all the names on the board.

Saying the names in my head, trying to see if my body or mind would react to any.

Something wasn't right, I felt like. The suspect's name wasn't on the board.

"Why did you cross these people off," Kassie asking, pointing at 3 people names and pictures on the board she had, looking from her board to the board that Agent Bones and I did.

"Melanie and I surveillance these people, it took a huge toll on us, it's still taking a toll on us. Someone in the place or field I work in is the one behind all of this. It's disgusted and angered me that I am still am unable to figure out who the fucker is." Agent Bones said.

"You and Melanie worked on this board. It's very detailed, you guys were getting far with all of these things on the board." Kassie said.

I continue looking at the board, something was telling me that the person's name wasn't on the board.

Why can't I remember?

I need to remember.

I turned to find Kassie staring at me.

She was probably thinking the same thing I was.

"We can still figure this out. We can still do this, Melanie found out who he was just from all the information and things she's found out. We'll be able to also figure it out together." Tiara said, with a determined look on her face.

I looked at my sister, wanting to feel hope about it as well.

"So you guys eliminated these three?" Kassie asked.

"One of them is actually a good friend of mine, but of course I had to put him on the board, Better safe, then sorry. Sometimes you can be friends with someone and still not know who they truly are." Agent Bones.

"Why did Melanie trust you, and believe you weren't the suspect?" Kassie asked him.

I turned to look at Agent Bones.

He looked at me.

Something flash in my head, a memory of when he was crying.

His sister, that's why. He was crying about his sister at that time.

"My sister is Harper." Agent Bones said.

Tiara let out a small gasp, her eyes were wide.

"Harper is your sister? How come I didn't know this, did Melanie know this?" Tiara asked looking at me.

I knew she couldn't believe it.

How much was kept from her, the fact that this was another thing that was kept from her?

Agent Bones nodded his head.

Kassie and Derek were confused so Agent Bones cleared the air.

"Harper is my sister who was also taken by the guy who abducted Melanie and Tiara." Agent Bones said with so many emotions to his voice.

That's why we were working together.

That's why I was helping him figure everything out.

Not only to bring the monster down.

Not only to save the others but to also save his sister.

A sister who was taken from him, a sister he couldn't protect as an agent.

A sister who was taken from him by someone who is also part of the FBI.

The fact that only one person in this room knew who the Monster was, but is unable to even remember must be crushing him and everyone else in the room.

Especially me, because this monster has taken so much from me and he wants to take even more.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

So now we know why Agent Bones and Melanie were working together!!!!

Yes, the Monster has Agent Bones' sister! Why didn't it make headlines? You'll find out the next chapter.

Melanie keeps blaming herself and feels worthless, but she's slowly remembering.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 57 45
Love can feel empowering. Love can be deadly. It can be the greatest thing to ever happen. It can be the biggest mistake that can't be reversed. It c...
52 31 25
This book tells the story of two university lovers who managed to still be in love with each other even after graduation. Stella got pregnant in her...
742K 16K 33
*This is the spin-off to Runaway Bride. I recommend reading it before starting to read this one.* Locked in a small room with her mother since birth...
Lucid By Ashley Love

Science Fiction

45 5 9
"Some worlds are real and some we create, but I will love you in every one." Years into the future advances in sleep technology allows people to cont...