Tis the Season: A Christmas R...

Por mangomonkey13

To say that Noelle hated the holiday season was a severe understatement. First was her name, which the kids... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 6

5.3K 258 7
Por mangomonkey13

Nicholas's POV

I left Noelle's place in the late afternoon knowing I had to return for dinner that evening as my sister and her family was arriving today.   I tried to convience Noelle to join but she kept refusing.  She seemed to have this innocent, shy quality about her that turned me on, hell it was like throwing gasoline on a fire.  

After our morning in the kitchen, I felt her drawing away from me so all day long I never let her get that far from me, always touching her some way.  At first she would flinch or back away slightly, but then she got used to my hands on her and started to relax.   She seemed so inexperienced, which was a huge plus.   Most women I have been with have been sexual predators.   Knowing their way around the bedroom.  At first it didn't bother me as I recieved the benefits of their knowledge, but after awhile it gets old.   Those same women that once attracted me, no longer held any appeal.   The fact that they jumped from bed to bed was starting to turn me off.   That is why I guess this innocence around Noelle really calls to me on a level that no other woman has.  

After spending some time talking, I feel like I just touched the surface of who she is.   We discussed what part of the city we lived in, favorite restaurants, books...basic topics.   I told her about who I was and my family business.   She grew quite after that, I could tell that she was not used to sharing information about herself, which is strange, because she was a beautiful woman, stunning even.   It was hard to believe that she wasn't hounded by men.  

So what made her so shy?   That was one question I wanted to answer.  But I did learn something’s.   Like my little kitten responded to me like no other.   I didn't plan to take things so far in her kitchen, but the second we touched it was like I couldn’t stop.   The feeling of her surrounding me as I stepped between her thighs was so intense that I began to lose control.   She felt amazing, like nothing I have ever imagined, having the single most pleasurable experience I have ever had and the humor in all of this is that we never even took our clothes off.   God, what would it feel like to truly take her…run my hands all over that luscious body of hers?   Oh, I planned on having her.  Soon.

The rest of the afternoon, I struggled to keep my thoughts out of the gutter as I played with the kids and helped my mom with dinner.   Everyone kept asking me questions about my day, curious about the girl down the street.   My brothers kept throwing a knowing smirk at me, it was getting very annoying.   Those smug bastards need to mind their own business.  

The next morning after breakfast, I grabbed one of the snow mobiles and headed to Noelle’s.   I realized that I never got her phone number, I am such an idiot.   As I pulled into her driveway I parked under her front awning to protect the vehicle in case it started to snow again.  

Noelle answered the door instantly.  “Hey, what are you doing here?  Do I have another tree down?”

“No, no tree down.   I was going to call you but I realized that I didn’t have your number, so I just drove on down. Can I come in?”

“Oh of course where are my manners?   Come on it.”  She blushed as she opened up the door further.   “So what did you need to call me for?”

“Well it is a beautiful day and was wondering if you wanted to go for a ride on the snow mobile with me?”

After some convincing, an hour later we headed out.   Three hours later after exploring the area we returned wet, cold and exhausted.  

“Come on it and warm up a bit.   Why don’t you start the fire and I will grab us some hot chocolate.”  Noelle headed to the kitchen.

We settled in by the fire under some blankets and hot chocolate and decided to watch a movie.   After about 30 minutes I noticed Noelle had relaxed against me, she had fallen asleep.   She looked so peaceful.   So beautiful, even with her cheeks still red from the weather.   I set down my drink and shifted us so that I was laying down on the couch, settling her in front, her body facing me.   She tucked her head into my neck and let out a soft snore.   It was so adorable.   I wrapped my arms around her and signed.   It was heaven having her in my arms like this.   I guy could totally get used to this.  I laid there for a few minutes contemplating my feelings. This girl seemed to have an effect on me like no other.  Why?   My thoughts drifted as I closed my eyes.

I woke to the feeling of someone touching my face.   Looking down I noticed big green eyes staring back into mine.  “Hey kitten, did you sleep well?”   I whispered as I leaned down to place a kiss on her nose.  

“Um yes, but I don’t know how we got like this.   I am so sorry if I fell asleep on you…” She muttered as she tried to pry away from me.  

Stopping her movements immediately, I shifted us once more until she was beneath me.  “There is nothing to apologize for kitten.   I just had the best nap of my entire life and that was because you were in my arms.   But I have to say that I like this position much better.”

She buried her head in my chest.   “You really need to stop saying things like that Nic.”

“Now kitten, why would I when I enjoy to watch that blush travel from you cheeks down your neck.  I want to see how far that red tint travels down your body.   I want to follow the path with my tongue and lips.”  Tilting her head back I placed small kisses along her jaw and neck.   Soon I could feel as she surrendered and relaxed against me.   I was starting to think that my kitten was much more inexperienced then I first believed.  But how?  She mentioned yesterday she had a fiancé two years ago, but nothing more.   None of this made any sense.  

My lips found their way up to hers.  She was so warm and still a bit sleepy.   I craved more as I deepened the kiss.   I balanced on one elbow so that I could trail my other hand up and down her side, drawing little moans from her.   Finding the edge of her sweater, I slid my hand underneath…her skin was so warm and inviting.  My fingers danced along her side until they reached the edge of her bra.   I pulled my chest back a bit so that I could raise her sweater up more.  

“Kitten, if I am going to fast, please stop me now.  I don’t want you to feel like I am pressuring you.  I want to go at your pace.”  I said against her lips.

As if sensing my hesitation, tentatively, her eyes met mine and then closed them, tears escaping.  “Oh god, this is so embarrassing…does it show that much…” 

“Hey kitten, no hiding from me.   There is nothing for you to ever feel embarrassed about, especially your innocence.   Because I love it, I love how you respond to me physically.   I just don’t want to rush you.   I just need to know how far I can go, because I get the sense that this is all new to you, but I don’t know how.  You had a fiancé, how is it that you two…”

Fingers stopped the words from coming out.  She pulled me down so that my head rested against her neck.  “He wanted to wait.  I was such an idiot.   We dated for two years and he knew that I was a virgin and he told me that it was a precious gift and he wanted to earn it.   At first I thought he was so sweet and endearing.   Then we got engaged and he said if we waited this long he wanted to wait until our wedding night.   Hell, I have done more with you in the kitchen yesterday then I did with him in three years.   Pathetic I know.  But at the time I thought he was my Prince Charming, god was I wrong.   I walked in on him and his assistant, fucking on our floor.   Now I knew the reason he didn’t want me.   I found out later that he didn’t want me because he loved me, he wanted me because of my bank account.   Somehow he found out who I really am.”  

I laid there quietly as she finished.   Then she pushed me up out of the way and got up.   She walked over to the fire place.  “Many don’t know that my parents were Don and Kate Snow, in fact I have gone to great lengths to hide it, I usually go by my mother’s maiden name of Burke.   DKS Development was my grandfathers, then my fathers, and now my company.   I am acting CEO, but I leave the day to day running to the president.” 

Holy shit.   DKS Development was the largest commercial developer in North America and Europe.   They didn’t just build a business complex, they built cities.   Jesus.   They were a fortune 500 company.   Worth more millions than even me and my family. 

After my initial shock, I got up and made my way to her, placing my arms around her waist pulling her to me.   She was startled at first, but then sunk back onto me.  “So the hiding…”

“Is because of who I am partly.   I started learning the business since I graduated high school.  It was expected of me.   I went away to college.   Tried to make friends, but then I learned the hard way, people treat you differently when you have that much money in your bank account.   I learned that my name and money was the only thing that attracted them to me.   I never had anyone close.   My aunt that took me wasn’t the nicest person, but she was all I had.   Then she died, had a stroke one night.   I was suddenly all alone.   I stopped going out.   Focused on my studies.   Graduated early and then got my master’s degree, in business and then came home.   Paul, the current president, is my father’s godson.  He had taken the company to a whole new level by the time I finished school, so I didn’t think it was fair to take that away from him.    I still make many of the final decisions on contracts.   Then I was approached to teach a semester at the community college.   I agreed mainly because I was bored.  I found out that I love it.   I am not a boardroom type of girl, but I am a classroom type.   I met my ex Brian one day walking on campus.  He said he was there for a meeting.   I never questioned it.   Apparently he sent out from the beginning to deceive me.   And I fell hook, line and sinker...he wanted my bank account, not me.”

Her body was trembling as she spoke and it broke my heart.  Being wealthy is hard, I know everyone thinks we have it easy, but I know that firsthand the shit we have to deal with.   It is difficult to decide who is genuine and who is a fake, in it for what you can give them.   I now where she is coming from as I have dealt with it my whole life.   But the difference is I have my family to lean on and turn to.   She has had no one.  

Turning her around so she could face me.  “Kitten, you are no longer alone.   There is no reason to hide anymore, you have me.   I told you who I was and now I know why you didn’t even bat an eyelash at it.   Makes a lot more sense now, but know this.  I don’t need your money, I have my own.  I just want you.”   My hand cups the side of her face and I lower my lips to her.  Showing her my need for her.

The ringing of my phone interrupted our kiss.   Pulling back I walked over to the phone on the table and answered it.

“Honey are you guys okay”

“Hey mom, we are fine. Why?”

“Sweetie, look outside, we are in a blizzard.” 

Turning around I looked out at the window.   It was pure white.   “We are fine mom, sitting by the fire, we just both fell asleep after riding the snow mobile all morning.  I will just stay here until it passes.   I will touch base with you in the am.”

After assuring my mother that we are fine and don’t need rescued, I turned to Noelle.   She was still staring in the fire.  “Kitten, it looks like you are stuck with me for the night.”  When she didn’t move, I walked back over to her to see if she was okay.  Oh baby.   Tears were streaming silently down her cheeks, her eyes tightly closes.  Pulling her close to me, my thumbs wiped away the tears.   “Oh kitten, I have you now.   I know it is going really fast, but I need you to trust me.   Know that I don’t care what your last name is or what is in your bank account, I just want you and I have from the moment I stepped out of my truck.”

 Once she calmed down, she made her way to begin lunch as I gathered more wood.   The rest of the afternoon was spent getting to know one another.   Once she lowered the first wall, the others began to fall as well.   She was a truly amazing woman.   Who was funny, sarcastic and extremely intelligent.   The fear of being hurt had caused her to turn into herself, but I planned on being the one to draw her back out.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

130 10 8
Maahi hasn't celebrated Christmas since she lost her husband and the father of her two kids, Hazel and Harsh, on the night of Christmas Eve. Moving...
711 58 14
*A Hunter Hayes FanFiction* Book 1- 12 Days of Me and You Under The Mistletoe *Generation Us Book 1* Book 2- We Go Together Like Bees and Honey *Gen...
48.5K 5K 52
Noelle loves Christmas. She is named for it after all. But this year is different. After a recent break-up ruins her tropical getaway with sophistica...
17.5K 1.8K 16
When Sutton gets dumped right before what was supposed to be a romantic Christmas weekend getaway in the mountains, she makes a Christmas vow: a man...