My Destiny (A Justin Bieber'...

Por eulabiebs

Maybe it was an accident for crossing their paths or it is really their destiny to find each other but what i... Mais

Chapter 1 'My Destiny'
Chapter 2 Despedida
Chapter 3 New Life
Chapter 4 Stupidity Attack
Part 5 The Party
Chapter 6 "Friends"
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 Fixing The Broken Pieces
Chapter 9 Recovering
Chapter 10 Missing Home
Chapter 11 Get together
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (:
Chapter 14 Sweetness overload =">
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 18 Over reacting
Chapter 19 Surprise!
Chapter 20 Random
Chapter 21 Confession.
Chapter 22 Tell me, Did I'm not enough?
Chapter 23 The Promises
Chapter 24 I'm Sorry
Chapter 25 Justin's Birthday
Chapter 26 Anger
Chapter 27 Its Okay To Be Worried.
Chapter 28 Andrea Cullen
Chapter 29 A Fake Proposal
Chapter 30 Trusting You Is My Decision Proving Me Wrong Is Yours
I Change The Title of This Book From Unexpected Love To My Destiny.
Chapter 31 Move on.
Chapter 32 Revealing The Secrets
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Mother and Daughter Talk
Chapter 35 The Art Of Letting Go.
Chapter 36 I'm missing you
Chapter 37 Forgiving But Not Forgetting
Chapter 38 The Evil Plan
Chapter 39 The Start of Evil Plan
Chapter 40 Alone and A Tragic
Chapter 41 The Lost
Chapte 42 I've Waited This For So Long
Chapter 43 The Born of Maggi Carter
Chapter 44 Missing her is my Adrenaline
Chapter 45 Concert Tour
Chapter 46 The Baby Isn't Yours!
Chapter 47 Who's Eula? Who am I?
Chapter 48 Destiny's Game
Chapter 49 Believe Me Please?
Chapter 50 The Reasons Behind Of Vengeance
Chapter 51 Memories are Back
Chapter 52 Doing The Right Things
Chapter 53 Truth and Despair
Chapter 54 The Come Back
Chapter 55 Dinner with the Carter's
Chapter 57 Gettin' Better or Worst?
Chapter 58 The Start of Yovanna's Fall
Chapter 59 A Liar and A Story Maker
Chapter 60 Unexpected Proposal
Chapter 61 The Right Time Has Come
Chapter 62 Regrets
Chapter 63 Love is Sacrifice
Chapter 64 Let Me Love You Again
Chapter 65 Hope and Wreck
Chapter 66 Her Revenge
Chapter 67 The End of All Yovanna's Evil Plan
Chapter 68 Everything Will Be Okay
Chapter 69 Learn To Accept It
Chapter 70 The Goodbye
Chapter 71 The Last Chapter

Chapter 56 Why Its Still Affects me?

159 7 0
Por eulabiebs

YOVANNA'S POV

This can't be. They don't need to know about my past.. I mean my past with the Carter family. Justin and my present family will absolutely hate me if they know.

I slid down Sab on her crib and I stuck myself on the corner of my room.

No..no... I don't want to ruin the family I planned and dreamt for because of her come back, I will not let her to ruined it. As I placed both of my hand on my head and buried my head on my knees.

No.. noo! No! No! I chanted

Sab began to cry because of my harsh voice that kept saying the word no. I dreamt this for so long and now that it was happening then she came back to ruin it. No... no... I cried.

"Yovanna! Yovanna!" Justin yelled as he barged on my door.

"Yovanna what's happening there? Open the door!" Justin yelled

He tried to opened the door and I knew it. Sab continuously cried because of the loud noise.

EULA'S POV

We are all interrupted by the loud noise upstair. Pattie ran upstairs to know what's happening there. Then Mom and Auntie followed her.

"Hmm I knew it." I sighed

Mom, Margaret, and I gazed on each other and smiled.

Of course as a sister to show my fake concern, I ran upstairs and check what was happening. Mom and Margaret followed me from behind.

I saw Justin barge on the door to open it. When the door banged they enter the room and search for Yovanna. We found Yovanna on the right corner of her bed and she was crying.

Justin asked him what's wrong but she didn't speak, she just cry. I saw it and I feel it how Justin was very worried to her. I know how very protective and sweet Justin was when it comes to the very important person to him.

I admit it makes me jealous because until now, I still have feelings for him.

I walked out because I can't take it anymore.

"Eula you okay?" Margaret asked

I remained silent.

"Eula its okay. Do you want to sleep in our house?" She asked

"Is it okay?" I asked as I looked at her straight.

"Nahhh' Eula that's your house too remember? What is mine is yours too." Margaret said

Its feels so good to have a sister like her though we were not real  sisters.

Mom came down and apologized to Mommy Miriam for what had happened.

I asked my mom to allow me to sleep in the Carter's family tonight because I can't stay here with Justin in this situation. I know I am weak when it comes to that scenario.

At first mom did not want me to go but I convince her.

We hopped to the car and the driver drove the car way home. I can't help to cry along the way. They let me to cry to burst out this anger inside of me.

JUSTIN'S POV

I placed Yovanna on my arms to make her feel that its okay and I'm not leaving her. She asked me to stay here for the whole night until tomorrow morning.

I didn't understand why she walked out while having a dinner with the Carter's and then cry. I asked her why but she didn't say anything. I was a bit curious of course.

She buried her face on my chest and snaked her arms on my back.

Sab was sleeping peacefully on her crib as I checked her earlier. I did not asked again Yovanna on what's the reason why she collapsed because she said she don't want to talk about it.

I am not that easy to convinced to forget on what happened but I respect her decision.

------

The next morning I woke up, Yovanna was still sleeping on my arms. I tried to removed her on my arms to prepare a breakfast for us. I make sure to not disturb her.

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I saw Emily and Precy having a little conversation while drinking their coffee. They called me out and I walked towards them.

"Good morning sweetie. Can you tell us what happened to Yovanna?" Precy asked

"Sorry but I don't know Precy she didn't open up to me because she don't want to talked about it. I hope you don't mind let's just respect what she wants." I said as I leaned my back on the chair.

"So what do you mean? Just to forget the scenario last night? She ruined the dinner with the Carter family." Emily retaliated as she took sip her coffee.

"Emily I'm sorry for what my niece's did last night." Precy apologized as she referring to Emily.

I excuse myself and asked Precy to let me cook a breakfast for Yovanna.

After cooking I set the table for all of us and I saw Yovanna walking downstairs with Sab on her arms.

I saw her reaction when she saw me preparing the foods. I'm doing this to prove to her that there's nothing change even though Eula was here and still alive.

I pulled the chair and let Yovanna sit here. I called Emily and Precy to join us and they come over.

I gave my full attention to Yovanna and Sab. While eating I always asked Yovanna what she wants. Precy was smiling on me and teased me.

"When you two want to marry each other?" Precy teased

"Just wait pres." I said as I put a two pieces of bacon on Yovanna's plate.

EULA'S POV

"Mom? Auntie?" I yelled as I enter the house.

I went to the dining area to because I heard a noise coming there.

I stand on the frame on the dining's door and they all stared on me.

"Oh you're already here." Mom said

"Oops I'm sorry did I disturb you guys?" I said in a mean tone.

"Come, join us." Auntie greeted

"Thanks but I ate my breakfast with the Carter's." I said as I walked towards the counter and pour the glass of water.

Yovanna start to asked Justin what food he wants and she kinda get closer to Justin.

I know she's making me jealous but I don't care.

"Babe thank you for making my day so good and thanks for preparing our breakfast you are so sweet. I love you." Yovanna said as she glared on me.

I turn around and placed the glass of water on the counter. 'Thank you babe." I muttered as I replicate her voice. I rolled my eyes.

"What did you say Eula?" Yovanna irritatingly said

I turned around and said "Nothing. Non of your business." I smirked and smiled.

"Sweetie Scooter asking me to ask you if you want to be our one of new recording artist as he wanted you to be before you gone." Auntie said and looked at me.

"Okay then." I said

"Okay I'll tell to Scooter but you have to get ready okay?" Auntie reminded me.

"Okay." I said

JUSTIN'S POV

She looks so hot wearing a sexy shorts and a crop top with a sexy back. She obviously change from her fashion style up to her attitude.

She became aggressive and sarcasm to her words. What I mean is, she's not my girl that I known before. But I admit she's more gorgeous than before.

I wanted to be friend with her but I know Yovanna will get mad and she will argue to me when I do that. I want to be close to her, I want to ask her how is she since the day she came back but someone ceasing me to not to do that.

-------------

I twist the door knob and went outside of the house. I said goodbye to Yovanna before I leaved.

I start my way towards my house but I realize that I'm not yet in the mood to go home. I went to the playground and roamed around.

I saw a familiar girl who was sitting under the big three. She looked back but when she saw me she walked away but I ran to stop her

"Can we talk?" I asked

"What?" She sarcastically said

"How are you?" I asked as I looked down.

"Is it obvious that I'm okay?" She sarcasm

"Eula please talk me." I pleaded

"I am talking to you isn't it?" She sarcasm

"You change a lot." I said

"And so? Is there any problem? Justin everyone change when they get hurt so you should know that." Eula stated

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry because I cheated on you, I'm sorry because I broke our promises, I'm sorry because I let myself to believe that you're gone." I said as the tears start to fall down.

"Does your sorry can change everything?" Eula said

"No." I sighed

"Eula I just want to be friend with you, I just want to open another relationship between us, of being friends for your niece's sake because I don't want her to grow up that she'll ask us someday why her Aunt Eula hates us so much." I explain

"That's not my problem anymore Justin, why don't you tell her the truth why? Huh?" She saucily as she step back.

"And what did you say? Want to be friends with me? What the hell Justin!! Friends? Then what? You'll hurt me again? As you and Yovanna did before I lost my memory?" She sarcastically said

I can't control my temper that's why I yelled on her, "What the fuck Eula!! How many times do I have to explain to you that it's not my intention to hurt you! You're not the girl that I fell in love before." I muttered the last sentence.

EULA'S POV

"You're not the girl that I fell in love before." His last sentence echoing on my ear.

"You're right I am not the old Eula anymore. The Eula who you cheated and forgive you once then you cheated again once more. I am not the weak Eula anymore." I sarcastically said as I turn around and walked out.

"I'm sorry Eula I'm sorry I didn't meant those words I was in shocked I'm sorry please forgive me I'm sorry." Justin pleaded as he hugged me from behind.

I shrugged it off and run away. "I'm sorry Justin. I'm sorry but I have to do this." I sighed

I ran towards the direction of Caitlin's house and when I reached her house, I doorbell once and she opened the gate.

I hugged her tightly and she invited me to come inside of their house. We went to her room but she leaved me for a moment to get a glass of water.

"Eula what happened?" Caitlin asked while rubbing my back.

I took a sip of the water and breath to take some air.

"I hurt him." I cried

"Who?" Her eye brows furrowed.

"Justin." I sighed

"Our paths accidentally cross in the play ground where we always used to. We fought because of me." I stated and buried my face on my palm.

"Then?" She asked

"He want to be friends with me but I disagreed because I don't want to get hurt again. Its my fault I always answer him in sarcastic way then he yelled on me and he said I was not the girl he fell in love before." I stated then Caitlin comforted me.

"I know him Eulss I think he was just shocked at that moment. You said you were strong enough than before but why are you breaking down like this? Do you still love him?" Caitlin asked as she pulled from the hug.

"I don't know Cait why in every time he and Yovanna makes some sweet moves I get jealous like earlier and last night. Maybe I still have feelings for him but I need to kill this fucking feelings." I said

"You have to move on and accept it. If he want to be friends with you then go allow him it will helps you to move on. Find someone better who will complete your world again." Caitlin advised and held both of my hands.

"Eula just let go the past and don't stick on it because you cannot live happy if you always deal with it." Caitlin said

"I know.. I know.. Caitlin you need to know something." I sighed

"What?" She said raising her eyebrow.

"I planned a revenge for both of then but most of all to Yovanna. I want her to feel the hurt I felt before." I strongly said

"Eula I'm not gonna tolerate you for that revenge because at the end of it you will get hurt. Don't let your anger eat yourself." Caitlin said and placed her hand on my shoulder.

I didn't speak I just bow my head and whispered 'okay' but no one can't stop me right now. I've decided already and everything was fixated. One of these days Yovanna will turn down on my hands.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI FRIENDS! :))) HOW'S YOUR DAY? I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT DAY LIKE ME :)

WHO WATCHED THE AMA'S 2014? IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AND DEFINITELY GREAT =))))) BUT SADLY TO SAY JUSTIN DID NOT ATTEND THE AWARDING NIGHT. I KNEW WHAT'S THE REASON WHY, BASED ON THE ARTICLE THAT I READ EARLIER ON THE NEWS OF HOLLYWOOD TV SHOW JUSTIN'S TEAM AND PASTOR CARL LENTZ (CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG) STOP HIM TO COME BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT JUSTIN TO BE FOOL. AT FIRST, OF COURSE JUSTIN WANTS TO ATTEND BUT HE FOLLOWED WHAT HIS TEAM AND PASTOR WANTS FOR HIM. HE SPENT HIS DAY ON NEW YORK BY LISTENING TO THE WORDS OF GOD.

JUSTIN WAS SUFFERING FROM A GREAT DEPRESSION RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF HIS RECENT BREAK UP AGAIN WITH SELENA. LET'S PRAY FOR HIM TO PASS THESE ALL TRIALS IN HIS LIFE. MANY PEOPLE TRY TO BREAK HIM  BUT WE CAN ONLY HELP HIM THROUGH OUR PRAYERS. :)))

I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. xoxo

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE MWAAAAA :* :* :* ILYSM :* :* :*

-@eulabiebs

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.2K 92 53
Rated R for foul language. --------- What happens when someone steals your phone and changes all your contacts to one person? --------- "Even the wor...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
396K 20.8K 49
"This is happy helpline, think happy thoughts." "No." "No what?" "No happy thoughts." ©2017 janaebello All rights reserved