๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’, legacies

By lola_sunflower

๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’ || โ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‡๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’†, ๐’š๐’†๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’‡... More

introduction
Queen [001]
Queen [002]
Queen [003]
Queen [004]
Queen [005]
Queen [007]
Queen [008]
Queen [009]
Queen [0010]
Queen [0011]
Attention !!!!!
Queen [0012]
Queen [0013]
Queen [0014]
Queen [0015]
Queen [0016]
Queen [0017]
Queen [0018]
Queen [0019]
Queen [0020]
Queen [0021]
Queen [0022]
Queen [0023]
Queen [0024]
Queen [0025]
Queen [0026]
Queen [0027]
Queen [0028]
Queen [0029]
Queen [0030]
Queen [0031]
Queen [0032]
Queen [0033]
Queen [0034]
Queen [0035]
Queen [0036]
Queen [0037]
Queen [0038]
Queen [0039]
Queen [0040]
Queen [0041]
Queen [0042]
Queen [0043]
Queen [0044]
Queen [0045]
Queen [0046]
Queen [0047]
Queen [0048]
Queen [0049]
Queen [0050]
Queen [0051]
[Queen 0052]
[Queen 0053]
Queen [0054]
Queen [0055]
Queen [0056]
Queen [0057]
Queen [0058]
Queen [0059]
Queen [0060]

Queen [006]

20.5K 623 490
By lola_sunflower

After Lottie's wonderful, dramatic scene the group went to Claire's office. Klaus, Hayley, and Hope sat on the three chairs in front of Claire's desk while Elijah and Freya were sitting down on the couch and as for Kol and Rebekah were roaming around the room. Alaric stood behind Claire, resting his hand on her shoulder.

Before either Claire and Alaric could begin. Kol let out a loud shriek. He turned his head towards Claire and gave her a bewildered expression. "You married the ripper?" Kol exclaimed, holding a photograph of their wedding day.

Alaric squeezed her shoulder while Claire's hand went straight to hold her necklace, which held her and Stefan's wedding rings. Everyone, besides Alaric, had their mouths opened in shock. While Niklaus' face was red. And once again, before either of Claire or Alaric could say anything, Rebekah broke the silence. "Isn't this the girl from the library?"

They turned too see Rebekah holding another photograph of Claire. She was in the middle surrounded by teenagers. The females they knew, it was Josie and her twin Lizzie and the other girl was Lottie-- the one who was extremely rude to them. However, there were two other teenagers, boys, they haven't seen.

"Yes," Claire said, which wasn't enough for them.

Rolling her eyes, "c'mon, kitten. Stop with all the secrets and tell us."

Claire looks up at Alaric, which he smiled down at her. Looking away from him, "those kids are all mine." Claire and Alaric found it really comical to see their eyes almost popping out of their sockets.

Kol whistle, breaking the tensed silence. He looked at Klaus before turning to Claire with a smirk. "You and Stefan were very active, huh."

Claire smirked back at him, but her smirk was a mischief. "They're not all his."

Kol laughed, "you little harlet. I'm liking this new Claire. We should hang out more." Suddenly, Kol was thrown back to the wall. He groaned before looking at Davina. "Babe, you know I love you." Davina didn't reply she simply glared at him.

"You cheated on your husband?" Klaus asked, surprised that Claire would do something like that. But then again, he really didn't know her anymore.

It was so sudden, the temperature of the room went below zero. It was hard to breath cause of how tenses it felt. However, the glare- the look Claire was giving Klaus was one they never seen. Claire wasn't known to be a violent person. She was always the voice of reason when it came to those type of situation. Back then, Claire was sunshine and rainbows. But now, it was clear to say that Claire wasn't all about sunshine and rainbows.

Yet they weren't expecting the icy, cold, hollow voice that came out of her. "Don't put me in the same category as you, Niklaus." Klaus flinched at his full name. It was never Niklaus or even Klaus to her, it was either Nik or some random cute nickname. What made it worse was that by saying his full name meant that she didn't regard him as either friend or enemy. He was no one to her and that was something thay truly killed him.

"Besides, the story of how my children came to life isn't meant to be said to the the father of one of my potential student."

Turning away from him, Alaric began to massage her shoulder and Claire relaxed a little. Taking a deep breathe. She recomposed herself. She seen the gazed they were giving her. They were curious yet shocked. Rebekah had a bit of envy while Niklaus had a longing and heartbroken look.

Clearning his throat, "so if Stefan isn't their father then who is?" Kol asked, smirking as he throws a look at the Original Hybrid in which he glares at his little brother.

Claire sighs, "that's a longer story." She shakes her head before turning to Hope.

"So Hope," she turns to Claire. "Want to join?"

Hope looks down as she bites her lips. Of course she wants to join. Ever since her father had mentioned Claire, she wanted to know more about the rare creature that capture his heart. But now that she knew that one of her daughters hated them, she knew that Lottie would try something to her.

Tilting her head, Claire could see Hope's mind turning with doubts and whatnot. "Hope," Claire calls her, breaking her from her train of thought.

From the look of her eyes, Claire could see guilt and uncertainy. "Honey--" she caught them off gaurd with that nickname. "It's okay. You can tell me what you're worried about."

Once again, Hope looks down. "L-lottie."

Furrowing her brows, Claire tried to understand why she had said her daughter's name. But instantly she knew why. Lottie did make a dramatic scene, clearly letting them know that she hates Klaus, who was Hope's father.

Claire sighed, "Hope." Hearing her name, she looks up. Surprised to see a kind smile. "Don't worry about Lottie. She's harmless."

Alaric scoffs, "and her father's the easter bunny."

Rolling her eyes, "Ric you're not helping." Claire shakes her head before giving Hope a reasuring smile. "I give you my word that Lottie will not harm you."

Hearing the truth and sincerely in her words, Hope turns to her parents. "I would like to join."

Klaus and Hayley smiles at her before looking at each other, having a silent conversation-- which made Claire a little jealous-- before Hayley looks at Claire with a small, thankful smile. "Where do we sign?"

Politely smiling at them, Claire turns to get the information pack but was please to see that Alaric already had it in his hands, waiting for Claire to grab it. "Thank, hun."

Taking the necassy pages, Claire grabs a pen and gave them to Hayley. "We just need to fill in the basic information about Hope," Claire starts as she login into her computure. "Things like emergency contact, her supernatural status, and whatnot."

"Don't worry, everything that we say will stays in this room. Our wonderful guidance counsellor, Emma has placed a privacy spell so no one can hear in," Alaric said from behind Claire.

"We trust you," Elijah said, looking straight at Claire and then at Alaric.

Alaric clicks his tongue in annoyance whereas Claire gives him a small smile before turning to Hope and her parents.

"Alright then. Your full name, please." Claire asked being to fill in everything she needs.

Hope turns to her father, her expression clearly showing that she didn't want to say it. Feeling the tension in the room, Claires looks away from her computer and catches the pair enteraction. Hope looks back at Claire when her father gives her an encourging nod. "Hope," she says slowly. "Hope Grace Mikaelson."

There was a pause. Claire and Alaric recognizied the name which happened to be the same as hers-- Claire Grace Forbes.

The tension grew twice as worse, especially since Claire snickered which earned her a nudged from Alaric. She looks at him with a glare and he looks at her with a look that said 'behave'.

"Birthday?" Claire asked, trying to break the tension.

"May 2, 2012." Hope was a month younger than her half-siblings.

"Supernatural species?"

Hope hesitates again before looking down, slightly ashamed. "Tribid"

Claire stops and stares at her while Alaric stops himself from groaning. "Great, just great. Theo is going to feel threaten by her," he mentally thinks to himself, trying to prepare for the trouble that'll soon to come.

"Vampire, Werewolf, and Witch?" Hope nods. "Have you activated your vampire or werewolf gene yet?" Claire carefully asked.

Hope looks down at her hands, Hayley was rubbing her daughter's shoulder in comfort while Niklaus was looking away in guilt.

"Hope?" Claire quietly said. And when Hope looked up at her, it broke Claire's heart too see her with a heavy expression. She was ashamed and filled with guilt. Something that no child should feel. Carefully, Claire grabbed her hands. "Honey, I'm going to tell you something which I'm pretty sure you already know. The world isn't all that good. There will be times where life will challenge you and will try to break you. Don't let it get to you. We all have done things we're not proud of but that doesn't define who were are. Don't be ashamed, Hope. You're a Mikaelson for peep sake. Be proud."

Hope shyly smiles at her while the rest were looking at her with a thanful look. Yet Niklaus was staring at her with a different look. One that Alaric was all to familiar with. Many men would stare at Claire like that. Wondering what it would be like if she was the mother of his children.

"Since you're a tribid that mean you can shift at will." Hope nods. "Well there's this area within the school that werewolves who are in control go during the full moon other than, no one is allowed to be there. No one disturbs them and we let them roam around. If you like, you can use it as a place to shift. But just make sure you let either myself or Alaric know."

"T-thank you," Hayley looks at Claire, surprised at her kindness. Since finding out that she was the headmistress of the school, Hayley thought that Claire wouldn't allow her daughter to be there. Especially since she was the reason why her and Klaus ended their engagment.

"Does this school have another tribid?" Freya asked looking a little worried.

"We do," Alaric confirmed, looking at the picture of Theo that Claire had on her desk.

Freya was going to opened her mouth but stopped. Everyone felt the raw power coming from behind the door. Honeslty, it was a scary to feel that much power coming from one place. "Salva," Claire's office door burst open, making everyone stand in suprised.

The Mikaelsons were suprised to see a blonde hair teenage boy with glowing purple eyes and right behind him was a black hair boy with dark drown eyes. They immediately knew where those who; Claire's sons.

Theo came strolling in, a sly smirk on his face when he locked eyes with Niklaus. They all seen the nasty look he was giving him before he turned away to look at Hope. "I felt another tribid and thought, 'hey, let's go and say hi'," His voice dripped with sarcasm as he turned to his brother who snickered.

"Theodore. Beau do not start," Claire warned them.

The boys raised their hands in false innocence, before giving their mother a smirk. The blonde's smirk reminded them so much of Niklaus that the man himself had to blink twice so make sure he wasn't staring at himself in the mirror. "Mother, we're just wanted to introduce ourself to the new meat---. I mean student."

Beau snickered at his brother. "Yeah, mother. Besides, our sisters already meet her. Why can't we?" the question had a double meaning. Knowing Alaric, Claire, and the boys knew what he meant by that. They wanted to meet Niklaus and his daughter.

"Theo. Beau leave this instant," Claire raised her voice, which it surprised them both. Their mother never raised her voice at either of them. She was gentle and sweet. But it all changed becuase of him. It only made Theo anger. Because of that man standing in front of them was the reason why his mother wasn't smiling.

Theo looks at Hope, up and down before smirk. It was a taunting one. A smirk that said, 'you're not worthy of my time.' He scoffs, "and now that we saw her. ehh."

Niklaus had enough of them. He didn't want to harm them out of respect for Claire but no one, messes with his daughter. When he stood up, Klaus expected him to back away in fear but instead the look in the blonde's eyes were the same ones he had whenever he faced a challenge. Excitement.

"Look brother, the big bad wolf is in town," Beau said staring at Klaus with a teasing smile.

"The story is much better than the actual person."

"THEODORE!!" Claire yelled as soon as he said his comment. He had never acted like this. Yeah he liked to cause some trouble but he was never rude to anyone without a proper reason. But then again, Niklaus was his father.

That was the last straw. Klaus threw his body towards the boys but he was forzen midway. Elijah tried to help his brother but he nor the other Mikaelson could move. "Why can't I bloody move," Klaus screamed in anger.

Theo's glowing purple eyes locked eyes with Niklaus' ocean blue ones before looking at Hope- who was scared. "You're not the only tribid here."

And just like that, Theo took one last look at his useless father. Shaking his head at him, Theo looks at his mother who was staring at him a disappointement and sadness. It broke his heart that she was staring at him like that but he wanted to run that man and the rest of his family out of town. This wasn't their town anymore, it was his mothers and their. Theo wasn't going to let him hurt her mother ever again.

"I'll see you guys at the talent show. I won't miss my twin's act."

Watching her son's leave, Claire dropped down to her chair and rubbed her temples. "That boy will be the death of me."

Alaric looks down at Claire, hiding his amusment from her. Don't get him wrong, he knew that Theo, Beau, and Lottie were misbehaving but what did she expect? Klaus had it coming. He hurt their mother and Alaric understood that. Heck, Josie and Lizzie are the same. Her kids are just protective of her. Alaric knew that because of what Theo and Lottie did she was force to tell Klaus the reason why they behaved like that.

And finally, the Mikaelson were able to move. Niklaus whipped his head towards Claire, ready to start a fight with her but the look on her face, he just couldn't. She seems tired and disappointed. It was clear that her children were going through something and they were taking it out on him and his family. "Before you start throwing your fit, Niklaus. I'm sorry for the way my children behaved today. And I understand if you don't want your daughter to stay in this school."

Claire stood up and began to walk towards the front door. Jus before she left she turned to them, giving them a tiny little small. "It was nice meeting you," she said looking at Hope.

They watched her leave and heard Alaric sighed. "I swear those kids just had to take care their father." His comment made them all wonder who was their father. It was clear that Stefan wasn't it. He was never like that, so then who?

Once again it was Kol who broke the awful silence. "Well that was something."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 1.2K 7
แตƒแต˜แต—แต’แต–สฐแต’แต‡โฑแตƒ แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต‰แตƒสณ แต’แถ  แต‡แต‰โฑโฟแต แตƒหกแต’โฟแต‰
69.4K 2.7K 16
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐š’๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—Œเณ„โ—Œเพ€ หŠหŽ ๐“”๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต (๐™–๐™™๐™Ÿ.) - ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
866K 20.4K 143
- โ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐ โž โœจ๐Ÿบ โ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ...
180K 3.3K 25
(๐•€๐•ค๐•’๐•’๐•” ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•™๐•–๐•ช) โ• Aา“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›แดœส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แด€ แด›ส€ษชส™ส€ษชแด… Sแด‹สสŸแด€ส€ Lแดแด„แด‹แดกแดแดแด… แดแดœsแด› า“ษชษดแด… แด€ แดกแด€ส แด›แด แด€แด…แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ษดแด… แดแดแด แด‡ า“แดส€แดกแด€ส€แด… แดกษชแด›สœ แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡ ษดส€แด‡ แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡s ษชษด สœแด‡ส€ สŸษชา“แด‡...