Catching Feelings

By ebscake11

It was supposed to be a normal day at Passaic Valley High School, but what are the consequences of fake-datin... More

Pilot
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12: valentines Special
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31 (end)
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY FRIEND'S BOOK !!
i have a new book lol

chapter 10

876 11 2
By ebscake11

Alejandro ran into another room where he could quickly get out of his clothes to take a shower -if you want to know why Reva or Alejandro didn't just sleep in this room, ask him, maybe he knows the reason why ;). Since there was already a bathroom in that room, once he was out of his clothes he entered the bathroom and proceeded to have a quick shower. Meanwhile,  Reva ran into Ebun's room(Ebun was still asleep so she didn't make too much noise) that was thankfully just next to the guest room. But her bag wasn't there.

"What the hell....where did I leave my stuff?" she pondered out loud, but then rubbing her head soon after due to the headache she still had.

Mattia was still in the guest room, sitting on the bed and scrolling through Instagram on his phone. Hearing Reva's queries, he decided to help.

"Check the kitchen, I think I saw your bag there or something. Better hope nobody saw it or messed it up," he shouted.

"I doubt it, but thanks!" she called back.

Hoping her bag wasn't fucked up, she decided to go downstairs to see if it was there: that was where her spare clothes were after all. Being cautious of the mess that covered the entire living room, Reva slipped on her fluffy slippers and went downstairs. And thankfully, she found it in the kitchen. No random shit was covering it due to the coat that lay on top of it that would have protected it from any drunk teenagers.

'How the hell.....I must have brought it downstairs somehow last night,' she thought to herself.

Grabbing her bag, she made her way back upstairs. While she was in the corridor, she took a quick glance at her phone so she could check the time.

"Shit, I need to hurry."

She ran down the corridor, and went into another one of the spare rooms so she can change and have her shower(and unfortunately, nobody told her that this was the room that Alejandro was having his shower in). Since there was no lock on the door, she decided to change in the bathroom, just in case.

Alejandro had just finished his shower, thankfully he didn't take too long. He grabbed one of the spare towels that hung behind the door and wrapped it around his waist(he may be by himself but you never know who could walk into the room) and was about to to open the door when he realised that he didn't actually have any clothes to change into: he was stupid enough not to bring clothes for the day after the party.

"Shit."

He decided that he'll ask Mattia for a hoodie or some shit, and then he can get changed when he came home. Alejandro heard the door to the spare room the bathroom was in open, and so he assumed it was Mattia.

"Hey Mattia can you get me-"

As he began his sentence he opened the door and proceeded to jog forward, but instead, he crashed into Reva. The two of them crashed to the floor, the clothes in Reva's hand falling to the floor. Unfortunately for Alejandro, those clothes weren't the only thing that fell.

"Ow....fuck...shit, sorry Ale,"

Reva rubbed her arm: she had hit it pretty hard on the floor. Proceeding to check if Alejandro was alright, she lifted her head to see a very......naked.....Alejandro. She scrambled to her feet and kept her head straight forward, her eyes not once looking down to the body on the floor in front of her(or did they...?).

"HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD ALE FUCK I'M SO FUCKING SORRY-"

Her face couldn't get any redder.

Alejandro quickly grabbed the towel that now lay next to him, instead of around him, and threw i over his body, covering anything that...didn't need to be seen.

"I-it's fine I uh- I don't really mind-" he stammered, keeping his head down and totally not focused on the underwear on the floor, along with the rest of Reva's clothes.

"Holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck I think imma just-" Reva panicked and grabbing her things off of the floor, yanked the door open and ran into Reva's room, leaving a very flustered Alejandro on the floor.

She ran all the way into Ebun's room and slammed the door shut, not even caring if she was being loud. She needed to wake Ebun up anyway.

"Ebun you will not fucking believe what just happened!" she exclaimed, dumping the clothes in her hand onto Ebun's bed.

Ebun groaned from the bed and slowly pushed the duvet away from her body, keeping her eyes closed.

"What the fuck..." she grumbled.

"You need to fucking hear this."

Ebun slowly pried her eyelids apart, sitting up on the bed to drowsily look at the very frantic Reva in front of her.

"Fucking hell Reva, you ruined my dream....I was about to suck Mattia's-"

"OK OK I DON'T NEED TO KNOW!" Reva screamed, waving her arms around.

Ebun tiredly chuckled.

"Alright alright. Tell me what you wanna say."

Reva rolled her eyes and took a seat next to Ebun on her bed. She was about to tell Ebun what had happened with Alejandro when she remembered that Mattia could potentially be close by, and she did not want him hearing this: he'll probably tell Alejandro about how flustered and embarrassed she is.

"Wait, where's Mattia?"

Ebun shrugged.

"Fucks if I know, I just woke up."

Oh yeah that makes sense.

"But I can get him for you if you want?"

"No no no! Don't get him.!"

Ebun narrowed her eyes at Reva, an eyebrow raised.

"Ooookayyyy.....do you want to know where he is?"

Reva sighed in relief.

"Yes please."

"Aight."

Then Ebun screamed Mattia's name so fucking loud Reva wondered how the fuck she projects her voice like that. A moment passed.

"Yeah?!" he replied, sounding like he was downstairs.

"What are you doing right now?!"

"I'm on the phone with the cleaner people, we gotta clean this shit up!"

"Okay, that's fine!"

"Why?!"

"No reason, babe! Love you!"

"Love you too!"

Ebun grinned at Reva.

"Easily done."

Reva rolled her eyes. She took a few seconds to think about what she was going to say.

"Ok so I was gonna take a shower 'cause me and Ale gotta get ready for his family right so then obviously I go to the spare room with my stuff but then when I open the door Ale is there but we bump into each other so his towel-"

"Woah woah woah. Girl. Calm the fuck down."

Reva breathed heavily: she had said all of that in one breath. Taking a few more breaths, she sighed.

"How do I say this? Um..."

"Reva, just say it."

"Well I uh..."

"Reva. Go the fuck on."

"Hmm.. I'm not sure how to-"

"Just spit it out!"

"Ok fine Alejandro's towel dropped and I may have seen his dick."

"Ok fine then- WAIT WHAT?!"

Reva blushed and avoided eye contact.

"I didn't mean to..."

Ebun scoffed and looked Reva straight in the eye.

"Ok well...I have a very important question."

"Shoot."

"Reva. I'm serious."

Huh? Ebun was barely ever serious. 'This must be really fucking important.' Reva thought.

"I'm all ears." she said, nodding her head in confirmation.

"Ok so.....did you like what you saw?"

WHAT THE FUCK.

"Oh my fucking goddd Ebun, you said this was a serious question!"

Ebun laughed.

"It is! If anybody asks if your boyfriend has a big dick, you gotta be prepared to answer!"

"Ughhh, Ebunnnn! Why are you like this?!" Reva complained, however the smile on her face opposed her complaints.

"It's Mattia's fault, honey."

"What's my fault?"

Mattia had a large grin on his face as he walked into Ebun's room

'Fuck,' Reva thought. 'I forgot to lock the door.'

"Why I'm so dirty." Ebun smirked.

"Fuck. Guilty as charged. That indeed is my fault."

The three of them laughed until Mattia spoke again.

"But yeah, I just came to tell Reva that she needs to hurry the fuck up. Alejandro is already changed. Did you know the guy didn't even bring fucking clothes?"

"Oh she knows," Ebun smirked.

"Anywayyyyysssss, I should probably have a shower now."

"Yes you should." Ebun grinned. "Ale's probably waiting for you so you can suck his-"

"OK OK SO UH IMMA GET READY NOW BYE!" Reva quickly interrupted before anything else could come out of Ebun's big ass mouth.

And with that, she gathered up her clothes once more, and exited the room, leaving Ebun and Mattia alone.

"The fuck was that about?" Mattia smirked, taking a seat on the bed where Reva previously was.

"Oh just girl stuff."

Mattia pouted.

"Fuck you."

"Yes actually, please fuck me."

Mattia chuckled.

"I would but I gotta get back home now. My mom texted me asking me to come back."

"Okay babe. I'll see you later."

Mattia and Ebun kissed for a couple seconds, and then pulled away.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

Mattia came off Ebun's bed and before he left, he turned his head back over his shoulder to look at Ebun, saying one more thing.

"And also, just between you and me, Ale totally has the hots for Reva."

Ebun smirked.

"Oh I know. They aren't that subtle. Reva totally does too."

Mattia grinned.

"I bet it's gonna take them a month to get together, looking at their blind asses."

"Y'know, I would usually say that's a stretch, but looking at these two, you're probably right."

"I'm always right, babe.I gotta go now though, sorry."

"It's okay. Bye babe."

"Bye."

Ebun smiled to herself once she was alone.

"I wonder what their ship name would be...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

971K 15.9K 44
in which aliyah and alejandro have been fuck buddies since freshman year. alejandro was always in love with her, for as long as he could remember. al...
70.8K 530 28
Your childhood bsf gets close, What will you do?
31.3K 1.3K 20
kairi x mattia fanfic.
218K 4.2K 31
[ COMPLETED | EDITED ] - ❀ - "I'm his best friend and nothing more, Mattia," - ❀ - ↳ full description inside ↳ alejandro rosario x female oc! ...