๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’, legacies

By lola_sunflower

๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’ || โ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‡๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’†, ๐’š๐’†๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’‡... More

introduction
Queen [001]
Queen [003]
Queen [004]
Queen [005]
Queen [006]
Queen [007]
Queen [008]
Queen [009]
Queen [0010]
Queen [0011]
Attention !!!!!
Queen [0012]
Queen [0013]
Queen [0014]
Queen [0015]
Queen [0016]
Queen [0017]
Queen [0018]
Queen [0019]
Queen [0020]
Queen [0021]
Queen [0022]
Queen [0023]
Queen [0024]
Queen [0025]
Queen [0026]
Queen [0027]
Queen [0028]
Queen [0029]
Queen [0030]
Queen [0031]
Queen [0032]
Queen [0033]
Queen [0034]
Queen [0035]
Queen [0036]
Queen [0037]
Queen [0038]
Queen [0039]
Queen [0040]
Queen [0041]
Queen [0042]
Queen [0043]
Queen [0044]
Queen [0045]
Queen [0046]
Queen [0047]
Queen [0048]
Queen [0049]
Queen [0050]
Queen [0051]
[Queen 0052]
[Queen 0053]
Queen [0054]
Queen [0055]
Queen [0056]
Queen [0057]
Queen [0058]
Queen [0059]
Queen [0060]

Queen [002]

21.4K 623 152
By lola_sunflower

The one thing Claire enjoyed about being a Headmistress was the fact that if she wanted to be on her computer all day without having to be questioned then so could gladly do so. However, one thing that she didn't enjoy was all the paperwork that came along with it. Don't get her wrong, she loves her job and the sole purpose of it all, but let's be honest-- who likes doing any sort of paperwork?

While Claire was doing her paperwork, she got a phone call from an unknown number. Thinking nothing of it, she answered with her professional tone. "Hello, Salvatore Boarding School for the Young and Gifted, this is Claire Forbes speaking."

It was a small pause before a familiar voice spoke, "Claire. Hey, it's me, Freya. You remember from earlier."

"Hello, Freya. How are you?" Claire asked, finding a good excuse to completely ignore her work.

"I'm good, thank you. And I do hope you're well. Um, the reason for this phone call is to inform you that I just had a chat with my family about your offer to see the school this week and we were wondering if we could be there on Thursday. The sooner the better, right?" While she was talking, Claire notices that there was a lot of shuffling and voice in the background but it was to quiet for her to hear anything proper.

"That's correct, Freya. The sooner the better. If I'm correct, this is for your niece?" Claire asked, taking out her schedule notebook as Freya confirmed her comment. "Alrighty. For us to continue, I must speak with one of her parents on the phone."

Freya sounds as if she was panicking, there were a lot of low whispering on her end before she coughs making the whispers die down. "Yes, my niece. Um, Hope and her parents are currently out but I'm also her guardian and her parents did agree to do this. I'm not kidnapping her and putting her in a school just to get rid of her."

There was a pause. Claire couldn't hold it in any longer, she laughed. "Oh, dear Freya aren't you just precious."

"Haha, yeah." Freya chuckle awkardly, there was a soft groan and a hiss from her side.

When Claire stopped laughing, she cleared her throat. "I do apologize for laughing but you did sound a little suspicious dear Freya."

Freya groans, "that was not my intention."

Claire chuckles, "it's alright, love."

There was a loud inhale, as if someone took a deep breathe, followed by complete silence.

Feeling a little awkward that Freya wasn't responding, Claire cleared her throat. "Um. Well, I am going to need at least one of her parents to be present for viewing the school. We're going to be discussing some important things about the school and about Hope herself."

"Oh," Freya's tone was a little disappointing. "We were hoping to have a private viewing.... my whole family wants to see the school."

"The whole family?" Claire asked.

"Yes. Everyone would like to be there." A pause. "My family... we're very close to one another."

For a split second, Claire let her mind wander back to her ex-lover but quickly shook her head to get rid of him. "Don't worry, I understand. Family is very important." She chuckles quitely, looking down at her photographs.

"Well having them come and see the school is completely fine. But um, since it seems that they all want to come, would Friday at 5 pm be alright?" Claire asked, thinking that Alaric would like to the viewing himself or they could do it together.

"Yes, that's prefect! Thank you!" Freya cheered, overly excited for some odd reason Claire couldn't think of.

Claire chucked at her, "alright then. See you on Friday, dear Freya."

Once they said their goodbyes they hanged up. Claire went straight to Alaric's office. She sits down on the couch and informs him about their meeting.

Alaric was not happy about it. "But I wanted to watch the talent show. Josie was going to sing," he pouts while crossing his arms.

Claire rolls her eyes at his childish antic but smiles. "Just because we have a meeting doesn't mean we can't show them the show. It'll promote how we all work together as a school."

Alaric sighs, seeing the logic in her comment. He playfully glares at me, "I don't like it when your right."

This time Claire laughs, "I thought you were used to it." she smirks at him.

Alaric laughs and shakes his head. He relaxes against his chair. "The kids are coming back on Friday morning." He informs her. "I still have no idea what they're going to do. Just by the thought of Beau and Theo, it's giving me an anxiety attack," he jokes.

Claire nods, "I swear those two are worse than the Weasley twins."

He looks at her carefully before speaking. "Theo likes causing trouble like his father."

Her smile fell and looks at him with a 'are you serious' expression before sighing. "I think that Lottie is more like their father than anything. They could be pretty damn petty when they want to be."

Alaric snorts, "damn right." They stare at each other before laughing. Even when talking about their dark and sad past, those two could always find something to cheer them up.

The one thing most people should know about Claire Forbes was that she wasn't one to hold on grudges, no matter how much you hurt her. Much like her fraternal twin Caroline, she always try to see the good in others. However, it's only a matter of time before Claire decides, enough is enough. And when that happens, then it means that there's something wrong with you and there's no hope for you.

And there was only one person in the entire world where she had to say enough is enough. She didn't think that she was going to face that person anytime soon. But it seems that the universe didn't care what she wanted-- as usual.

Claire Forbes was out on a short bussiness meeting out of town. She was in an excellent mood. The business with a nearby vampire coven went well. The leader was a little touchy but polite. She had made an agreement with them, they would leave them alone if they didn't cause any trouble and vise versa.

She was heading back home when all of a sudden she had a icky feeling. Thinking none of it, she continued to drive back but Alaric had called her informing that Freya and her family were there. But that wasn't the strange part of it. It was the fact that he was acting weird and he was hiding something from her. How does she know? Well let's just say that being a mother gave her an extra superpower that helps her when someone was hiding something or lying to her.

Alaric would constatly text her about her whereabouts. Of course, that was a little strange. Normally, he would ask her only once but he kept asking her every five minutes. And the closer she got to town, the icky feeling grew.

Finally, she was right outside the massive school. Driving up the long driveway, Claire notice two cars--two black Range Rovers. There was a small group of people right outside the front entrance of the school. They were facing Alaric, who looked extremly stressed out, and she saw both Lizze and Josie walking out of the main doors.

Alaric looks at his watch for the hundred times this day. "We're just going to wait for Claire here." He looks at the group, the Mikaelson family and groans. The whole day he was stressed out because they were back. The Mikaelson family were the Original vampire-- Royals of the Vampires. The first vampires. And they had caused a lot of trouble and sadness to him, his friends and family. Especially to Claire.

Oh just by thinking of her, he couldn't help but feel the anger building up again as he glares at Niklaus. The ex-fiance of Claire. The one person who broke her into a million piece. The fat--

His thought was interrupted when Josie and Lizze called out to their mother. He watches as the two young girls ran towards Claire. "Mommy!" the twins shouted in unison, they both tackled her in a hug. Lizze and Josie had their heads on either side of Claire's shoulders. He saw Claire run her fingers through both their heads as she closes her eyes in pure bliss. Alaric looks back and glares at Klaus before walking towards his family.

Kol Mikaelson- the young brother of the family- turns to his older brother Klaus and pats his back. "I didn't think it was possible for them to hate you even more, brother. But I guess I was wrong." He taunts him with a smirk.

They all stood there and watched as Alaric talks to Claire. She furrows her brows before looking over his shoulder. Her eyes widen before looking at him and Alaric rubs the back of his head. She rolls her eyes and turns to the two girls that were hugging. She kissed the tops of their heads before sighing and then giving the Mikaelson a smile-- a very tense one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 727 16
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ...
86.8K 2.2K 85
"๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐™ธ ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ." {๐™ด๐š•๐š’๐š“๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐™ผ๐š’๐š”๐šŠ๐šŽ...
977K 19.8K 27
"๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž! ๐‡๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ...
36.7K 1.6K 48
โธข๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง', ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ.โธฅ She bewitched him. From the moment...