Better When I'm Dancing

By MackenzieWinner

Once Upon a Time meets Dancing With the Stars. After an injury ends the career of her partner, ballroom champ... More

Before the Show
Week One--The Premiere
Week Two--My Jam Week
Week Three--Most Memorable Year
Week 4--Spring Fever
Week 5--Disney Night (Part 1)
Week 5--Disney Night (Part Two)
Week 6--Latin Night
Week 7--POP! (Part 1)
Week 7--POP! (Part Two)
Week 8--Tribute to Dance
Week 9--The SemiFinals
Week 10--Before the Finals
Week 10--The Finals (Night One)
Week 10--The Finals (Night Two)
After the Show (Part One)
After the Show (Part Two)

Epilogue - Vacation

726 28 4
By MackenzieWinner

Regina stepped out onto the balcony and leaned against the railing. A soft sea breeze blew past her, toying with the strands of hair too short to fit in her ponytail. She looked at the expanse of golden sand stretched out before her, following it until she found where it met the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean. Waves gently rolled onto the sand before receding back out, as if beckoning her to come into the ocean.

She heard the door open and then close behind her so she wasn't surprised when two strong arms wrapped around her a few seconds later. "Enjoying the view?" Robin asked her, kissing her shoulder.

"I know your house has a great view of the ocean but there's just something...different...about this one," she said, leaning against him. "It's so beautiful and so peaceful."

He hummed, kissing the side of her head. "I agree."

They stood like that for a little bit longer, watching the tide come in. She then asked: "What are the boys doing?"

"Emma and Mum took them to the pool," he replied. "Mum's going to watch them while Emma enjoys the swim up bar."

"The swim up bar did sound enticing," Regina said. "And I trust her to not get completely drunk while around the boys. Or in the water."

Robin chuckled. "I think you're missing the more obvious point."

"Which is?" she asked.

"That we have this entire villa to ourselves for a good hour or so," he told her, gently turning her to face him. He grinned. "How do you propose we pass the time?"

She leaned against him, smiling coyly. "Oh, I think I can think of something."

"I hope this something involves the bedroom," he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"The bedroom, the bathroom, the living room...I'm flexible," she replied. She then lowered her voice as she said: "Very flexible."

He swallowed before scooping her up into his arms. "I need you. Now."

Regina laughed as he carried her into the large master bedroom in the villa. She looked over to find rose petals scattered over the comforter on the bed before glancing up at him. "Looks like someone planned ahead."

"I wanted us to start our vacation off on the right foot," he explained, gently lying her on the bed. "We may be with our family, but I still want this to be romantic."

She kissed his cheek. "You are the best, Robin Locksley."

"I try," he replied, pretending to be embarrassed and modest. She found it adorable.

He laid her down on the bed before closing the door. "Just in case," he said as he climbed onto the bed.

She nodded before smirking. "Now what?"

"I think you know what," he replied, gently running his fingers along her leg. She spread her legs out more, the skirt of her dress riding up and revealing her lacy panties. He hummed. "Sexy."

She grinned. "If you like these, wait until you see the thongs I've packed."

He paused, his mouth hanging open. "The what?"

"You heard me," she said, rising onto her knees. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "I know how much you love my ass..."

"You do have an amazing arse," he agreed, hands toying with the knot holding up her dress. "But I love all of you."

She pressed her forehead against his. "I love all of you too. But right now, I'm particularly partial to your cock."

He hummed. "That's good. Because it's partial to you right now."

"I hope it's always partial to me," she replied.

"Oh, you have no competition," he assured her. "My cock, though, often has it from my mouth."

She laughed. "Well, I think there's plenty of me for both."

"Good," he replied, kissing her. He laid her back down as he slid the dress off her, revealing she was only wearing panties underneath it.

Robin paused, a lusty look in his eyes. "Oh, Christ. You were sitting on the plane without a bra? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because we weren't alone," she reminded him. "Our sons, your mother, Emma...they were all on the plane with us."

"A private plane with a private bedroom," he pointed out.

She gave him a look. "I wasn't going to have sex with our family so close, no matter how quiet you swear we could've been."

He nodded. "Fair enough. I only ever want your comfort."

"Thank you," she replied softly. She kissed him, gently stroking the fine hairs at the base of his neck.

Their kisses grew more passionate and he laid her down, trying to take off his own clothes as well. She broke the kiss, laughing. "Slow down. We still have time."

"I know," he said, kissing her neck. "But I can't help myself. I want you all the time."

She moaned. "I want you all the time too but I don't want you hurting yourself. Especially on the first day of vacation."

He chuckled. "That would be both embarrassing and a bummer."

"Exactly," she replied. "So are you going to slow down?"

Robin nodded, pulling away from her. "How about I give you a little bit of a show?"

"What do you mean by that?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

He slid off the bed and went to his phone, scrolling through it. Pressing something, vaudevillian music began to play and she knew what he meant. "A striptease? Yes, please," she said, leaning back against the pillow.

"Relax and enjoy the show," he told her, starting to shimmy to the beat of the song as he backed away from the bed to give himself some more room to perform.

He swung his hips from side to side as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Regina watched intently, licking her lips as he revealed his toned chest inch by agonizing inch. Once the last button was undone, he turned around in a slow circle as he held out the shirt. He gave his ass a little shake and she let out a whoop. "Shake it, babe!"

Robin glanced over his shoulder and gave her a wink. "Do you want me to shake it or lose it?"

"Can't I have both?" she asked, smirking.

"Ooh, milady is demanding," he teased. "But she will get what her heart desires."

He rolled his shoulder as he slid the shirt down his arm, revealing part of his back. Robin then repeated the move with his other shoulder, bearing more of his back in the process. She watched as the muscles there rippled with his moves, licking her lips even as she longed for a view of his front. But she knew good things came to those who wait, so she didn't make any more demands and trusted Robin to give her what she desired.

With another shimmy, he let the shirt drop to the floor. He placed his hands on his head as he moved his hips around, shaking his ass for her. She grinned, feeling warmth bubble deep inside her. This was definitely a turn on, she thought as she bit her lip.

"You enjoying the show?" he asked, looking over his shoulder again with a smirk.

"You know it," she replied, smirking right back at him.

He gave his ass another shake before gyrating his hips as he slowly turned to face her. Sticking his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts, he grinned. "Shall these go next?"

She raised an eyebrow. "Why are you asking a question you already know the answer to?"

"Good point," he replied. "But I think I need a different song for this part."

He walked over to his phone and stopped the song playing. After a few flicks of his thumb, he grinned. "This is perfect."

A Latin beat filled the room as he set the phone down, swaying his hips in time to it as he returned to his previous position. "You like?" he asked her.

"Oh, yes," she replied. "Show me you have a little Latin in your soul."

"As you wish," he answered, winking at her. He started to sway his hips in a way that reminded her of the salsa and she grinned, enjoying the show even more.

His eyes locked with hers as he slowly undid the button of his pants and lowered his zipper. Once that was done, he started to do the basic salsa steps. He moved from right to left, swinging his hips and extending his leg as his short slowly slid down them. Most times, Regina would've found the sight humorous but now, she found herself growing even wetter as the fire burned deep inside her. She licked her lips as she realized he wasn't wearing any boxers, his partially erect cock springing free.

"Looks like I wasn't the only one not wearing something under my clothes," she commented.

He grinned. "I was hoping to get some use out of that bed on the plane."

She rolled her eyes before smirking. "Well, maybe we can take an adults-only trip and let your dream come true."

"Sounds promising," he said, salsa dancing his way up to the bed. He then reached for her and she rose up to her knees so he could pull her into his arms. "For now, though, I have some other dreams I would like to make come true."

"Oh, do you?" she asked, flirting a bit. "Like what?"

"Like dancing a horizontal tango with you," he replied, smirking.

She hummed, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I think we can make that happen."

"I do too," he said, playing along. He pitched them onto the bed together and she landed on her back as his body covered her.

"This is awkward," she commented, feeling a bit trapped.

He pushed himself up on his arms. "Sorry. Didn't think that through."

"That's okay," she replied, wrapping her legs around him. "I'm sure you're going to make up for it."

"Oh, I intend to do just that," he said, kissing her. He gently picked her up again and set her down further up on the bed. It was a more comfortable spot and position, so she relaxed a bit as she continued to kiss him.

He broke the kiss, nudging her nose with his. "I think we need to get you ready for our tango."

"I think I'm ready," she said, knowing what he meant. "Your little show did its job."

"I'll be the judge of that," he replied, pushing her knees up. He let out a little groan. "You certainly look wet."

She felt a little thrill of triumph. "Told you so."

He shook his head though. "You look wet but let's see if you are really ready."

Robin slid his finger through her folds before rubbing her clit. She gasped as pleasure coursed through her. "Oh, god..."

"Not quite but close," he teased, winking at her. He pressed a finger to her entrance, easing it in. "How does that feel?"

"Good," she moaned.

"No pain?" he asked. When she shook her head, he grinned. "Excellent."

She gripped the sheets, trying to hold herself down as her body trembled around his finger. "Cock?"

"Not yet," he said, adding another finger. "I want to have a little fun first."

He curled his fingers and she gasped her body arching off the bed. The tips of his fingers brushed against her spot again as she moaned: "Fuck..."

"Oh, we'll get there," he replied, continuing to brush her spot with his fingers over and over.

Her walls tightened around his fingers and she gasped. "Robin, I'm gonna come."

"Go ahead," he told her. "It's okay."

She shook her head, fighting it. "I want to come with you."

"There's plenty of time for that," he assured her, this thumb now toying with her clit. "They won't be back for at least an hour, maybe more."

In her sex-induced haze, she had forgotten about the others. The only two people who existed were her and Robin. "Not why I want it. I want you."

"Ooh," he said, realization crossing his face. He pulled his fingers from her and moved up the bed. "Then let me get a condom."

She placed a hand on his chest, stopping him. "I got an IUD. We don't need those anymore."

"You sure?" he asked, arm still stretched out to the nightstand. "I don't mind."

"I'm sure and I do mind. I want to feel you--all of you," she said, kissing under his jaw.

He lowered his arm and moved back closer to her. "If you're sure, then that's fine. But they'll always be around, just in case."

"Thank you," she replied, loving how much he always took care of her. It was nice after years of taking care of herself and Henry. She reached up, cupping his cheek before kissing him.

Robin ran his hand down her body, gently skimming the skin of her leg until he could hook his hand around her knee. He lifted it up as his cock pressed against her entrance. Breaking the kiss, he asked: "You good?"

"Fair point," he said, chuckling. He slowly sank into her, stretching her and drawing a pleased moan from her.

Regina gripped his arms. "That feels so good."

"You feel good," he moaned. "You always do."

He began moving inside of her and she moaned again, feeling her body quiver from the sensations assaulting it. "Fuck."

"Yep. That's what I'm doing," he told her. She rolled her eyes but her sarcastic reply was replaced with another moan as he brushed against her spot, teasing her as he set a leisurely rhythm. He was going to prolong this as long as he could.

And at the moment, Regina wasn't complaining.

Robin pulled his fingers out and lined his cock up with her entrance. He slid it into her slowly, letting her adjust to the change as he kissed her. They pressed their foreheads together as her body continued to tremble, knowing what was to come.

"I love you," he whispered.

She kissed his nose. "I love you too."

He began moving inside her and she wrapped her legs around him, drawing him deeper inside her. Her back arched off the bed as he held her, anchoring her in place. She ran her fingers through his hair, enjoying the moment.

"Faster," she gasped. "Please."

"As you wish," he said, picking up his pace. She moaned, feeling more satisfied and telling him so as his cock kept brushing the right spot inside her.

Stars began to appear before her eyes as her walls tightened around him. His rhythm grew more erratic and she knew he was just as close as her. "Robin," she moaned.

"I know," he gasped. "I'm right with you."

Regina gave into the sensations threatening to overwhelm her and her orgasm crested as she cried out. She rode it out on his cock, the rush starting to ebb as he still and came inside her. They collapsed together, a pile of sweaty limbs that felt like jelly.

As her breathing slowed, she said: "Wow."

He chuckled, kissing her shoulder. "We are almost as good at the horizontal tango as we are at the Argentine tango."

"Almost?" she asked, feeling slightly indignant.

"Did I say almost? I meant just as good," he corrected. "Maybe even better."

She grinned, feeling a bit smug. "Much better."

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. "What do you say we give that giant bathtub a try before everyone gets back?"

"Sounds like a good idea," she replied, kissing his nose. They then climbed out of bed and headed toward the bathroom, holding each other's hands and giggling the entire way.

*****

"A little lower please," Regina said, resting her head on her arms. The pair of hands massaging her back moved and hit one particular knot that had been bothering her for a while. She let out a soft moan before saying: "Thank you."

She opened her eyes, smiling as she watched Robin on the table next to her. His eyes were closed as he moaned in ways she had only heard in the bedroom. Whatever the masseuse working on his back was doing, it was certainly pleasurable to him.

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked him.

"Yes," he said, moaning a bit. "Remind me to thank Emma for booking this for us."

She hummed as that made her think of something. "When is Emma's surprise arriving?"

"Today," Robin replied. "The flight took off and should land here soon."

"Good." She then let out a low groan as the masseuse found another knot to work out of her back.

Robin shook his head. "And here I thought I was the only one who got those sounds out of you..."

"Jealous?" she asked, smirking.

"A bit," he replied, groaning as his masseuse worked on his back. "Oh, that feels so good..."

She chuckled, closing her eyes again as she enjoyed the rest of her massage. Once it was done, she and Robin changed back into their clothes and strolled toward the beach hand-in-hand. A soft sea breeze blew through her hair and she smiled. "This is paradise," she said.

"It is," he replied. "I'm glad I'm here with you."

Regina rested her head on his shoulder as the waves crashed along the beach beside them. "Maybe we should go grab the boys and enjoy the water for a bit."

"That sounds like a great idea," he said as his pocket buzzed. He reached in and pulled out his cell phone, reading a message.

She adjusted her head but couldn't see who sent the message. "What's up?"

"Emma's gift has arrived and is in a taxi to the hotel," he told her. "We'll be able to surprise her in about an hour."

Regina got an idea and she lifted her head, grinning at him. "How about we delay that for a couple more hours? I have a plan."

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh? I'm all ears--do tell."

"Let's head back to the room and I'll lay it all out for you," she said, urging him down the path leading to their little villa as she started to tell him her plan to make the most of their surprise for Emma.

Her friend deserved all the happiness in the world and Regina was determined to make sure she got it.

*****

"Are you sure you two really want me here?" Emma asked, looking a bit nervous. "This seems to be a really romantic place. I'm sure you would want to be here without a third wheel."

Regina reached out, taking her friend's hand. "Nonsense. If we didn't want you here, we wouldn't have asked you."

"I think you're really going to enjoy yourself," Robin assured her as well.

Emma still looked uncertain. "Are you sure? Because I'm fine eating pizza with the boys and Claire in the room."

"You can," Regina told her, "but then you'll miss our surprise for you."

Her friend tilted her head, confused. "Surprise? What kind of surprise? Am I going to like it?"

"I certainly hope so," Killian said, stepping up behind her. He gazed at her with adoration and hope in his eyes as Regina realized he was putting his heart on the line for the first time in years--just like Emma.

Emma's eyes went wide and Regina saw her breath hitch. "Killian?" she asked, her voice hopeful yet cautious.

"Aye," he replied softly.

She turned slowly to face him and Regina saw her friend was trembling. Disbelief colored her words as she asked: "What are you doing here?"

"Robin and Regina thought you deserved a romantic getaway as well. So here I am, hoping to give that to you," he said, putting his heart out there for her to take.

Emma gently cupped his cheeks with her hands, smiling. "I am so glad you are."

He closed the gap between them, pressing a sweet kiss to her lips. The hostess arrived, smiling. "Is your entire party here now?"

"We are," Robin said. "Thank you for being so patient."

The hostess grabbed four menus. "Well, you all can follow me to your table. It's one of our best."

Robin took Regina's hand before looking over at Killian and Emma, who were off in their own world. "You two lovebirds coming?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah," Killian said, taking Emma's hand. "Sorry, mate."

The two couples followed the hostess through the dining room. Many other diners paused their conversations and meals, recognizing the celebrities. They gaped and tried to sneak pictures of the couples but the wait staff blocked them as best as they could to allow for some privacy. Regina was grateful for that, not sure if Emma was ready for the celebrity that would come with dating Killian.

Emma caught Regina's arm. "I can't believe you and Robin managed to keep this a secret," she said.

"We managed to keep ourselves a secret," Regina pointed out. "After that, this was a piece of cake."

"I guess that's true. And looking back, there were probably little clues that I just didn't pick up on. Like you insisting I buy this dress," Emma said, giving a tug on the skirt of the white strapless fit and flare she wore. Gold embroidered covered the bodice, creating a beautiful floral pattern.

Regina smirked. "Yeah, I was quite impressed when you didn't start to question why I insisted you needed such a nice dress for our tropical vacation."

"Knowing Robin, I figured he would take us to some fancy place." She looked around at the fine china and crystalware on the table. "I wasn't wrong."

"No, you weren't," Regina agreed as they were led out of the main dining room. The hostess took them to a quiet terrace that overlooked the ocean. She heard the waves crashing on the shore as the hostess set down the menus on a table right next to the stone fence enclosing the terrace area.

She smiled at them. "Your waiter will be with you shortly. Enjoy your dinner."

Robin pulled out a chair and motioned for Regina to sit. "For you, milady."

"And you," Killian said, pulling out a chair for Emma. He helped her sit before pushing it in and taking the chair next to her.

Once Robin and Regina were situated, he reached for the drinks menu. "We should get a bottle to share at the table."

"That sounds like a good idea," Regina said, looking over the drinks menu with him. She pointed to one bottle. "That is a good one."

"Everyone like red?" he asked, looking between Killian and Emma.

Their eyes were locked on each, soft smiles lighting up their faces as they laced their fingers together. It was clear they were a million miles away even before Killian responded absent-mindedly: "Yeah, sounds good."

Regina chuckled, leaning closer to Robin as she whispered: "We could probably walk away and they wouldn't notice."

"Maybe we should ask for another table," he said, also in a whisper. "Give these two lovebirds some privacy. Same for us two lovebirds."

She smiled, liking that idea. "Maybe we should."

The waitress approached and Robin turned to her. "I hate to be a bother, but could we get two separate tables please?"

"Is there a problem?" the waitress asked, frowning.

"We just think they'll enjoy having some privacy," Regina replied, motioning to their dinner companions. Killian and Emma remained oblivious to the conversation happening right next to them.

The waitress understood and her frown turned into a smile. "Sure. Let me talk with my manager and I'll be right back."

She returned a few moments later and motioned for Robin and Regina to follow her. They took seats at a nearby table and she smiled. "Is this good?"

"This is perfect," Robin assured her. "And I'll get both checks."

"Okay," she replied. "Anything else?"

He nodded. "Two bottles of red. One for us, one for them."

She wrote that down, promising to get them out as soon as possible. The waitress left them alone and Regina glanced back over at Emma and Killian. Neither seemed to realize that they were sitting by themselves.

"How long until they realize we're gone?" Robin asked her, motioning to the next table over.

"Probably never," she replied, stroking his wrist and then playing with his hand. "Let's ignore them and focus on each other, okay?"

He smiled, turning back to face her. "I like the sound of that."

"Good," she replied as the waitress returned with their bottle of wine. She poured two glasses and then left, saying she would return to take their orders in a little bit.

Robin picked up his glass and raised it. "To love."

"To love," she agreed, raising her glass and clinking it with his. They took sips, eyes never leaving each other.

She set down her glass and reached out to take his hand. "I am so glad we're here together."

"Me too," he replied. "And I promise this is just the first of many vacations together. There are many places I want to take you."

"I don't care where we are. If I'm with you, I'll be happy," she told him, playing with his fingers.

He raised her hand and brushed his lips across her knuckles. "Then I will be happy too."

Their waitress returned to take their orders and they released their hands. As Regina reviewed her menu, she was glad she had agreed to go on Dancing With the Stars. It certainly had changed her life.

Forever.

*****

By the time they finished their meal, it seemed Killian and Emma still hadn't noticed their absence. Regina sipped her wine, staring at the back of her friend's head. "I don't know if I should be insulted or not."

"About?" Robin asked, slightly confused.

"Them not noticing we moved tables," she replied, motioning to Emma and Killian.

He glanced back at them before shrugging. "They're just lost in their own little world. I'm sure we've done the same to them."

"Probably," she admitted. She knew sometimes when Robin was around, he was all she could see.

The waitress came back, holding two menus. "Can I interest you in dessert?" she asked.

"I don't think I can eat another bite," Regina replied, pressing her hand to her stomach. It felt like it was going to explode if she tried to put anything in it.

"We're going to pass for now," he replied. "Can we just get the check? And the one for the table behind us too?"

She nodded. "They've ordered dessert but I can get that printed up for you. I'll be right back."

"You're going to pay for them?" Regina asked him. "Even though they've ignored us for the entire meal?"

He chuckled. "I am a man of my word. I promised to pay for dinner and so I shall."

She smiled. "You're a good man, Robin Locksley."

"I try," he replied as the waitress brought back both checks. He filled them out and signed them, leaving them on the table.

Pushing back his chair, he stood and held out his hand to her. "Milady?"

She took his hand and let him help her to her feet. He pressed his hand to her back, guiding her past their friends. Emma and Killian remained oblivious to everything around them, which made Regina shake her head with a smile. While it was somewhat annoying, she was glad her friend was so happy. Hopefully they made back to their room that night so the champagne Regina arranged to be delivered to Killian's room didn't get warm. She also hoped Emma got to use the lingerie Regina had picked out for her as well.

They left the restaurant together and he took her hand. "Care for a stroll in the moonlight?" he asked.

"Sounds perfect," she replied, lacing their fingers together as they headed toward the empty boardwalk.

Stars twinkled overhead and she could hear the waves breaking against the shore as they walked together. It was peaceful, the perfect setting for them to be together. Regina leaned closer to him as a warm breeze gently blew through her hair. "This reminds me of your house."

"Same," he replied. "It's the reason why I built my house there. I used to go to that spot and just watch the ocean when I needed time to myself."

"And so you decided to have that all the time," she said.

He nodded. "And I do. Well, when Roland's asleep."

She chuckled, nodding. "He is a bundle of energy."

"And I love him though he tires me out," he told her.

"I love him too," she replied, rising to her tiptoes to press a kiss to his cheek. "Just as much as I love you."

He kissed her forehead as they continued to walk together. Regina enjoyed how comfortable they were just walking in silence, enjoying each other and the beauty of the nature surrounding them. It was a perfect date night.

As they continued along the boardwalk, they approached the main building. Music wafted from it and Robin stopped. He smiled down at her. "Dance with me?"

"Sure," she replied, heading toward the main building. She stopped short, realizing Robin was still standing in place. Frowning, she looked at him. "Aren't you coming?"

He shook his head. "I thought we could dance out here."

"Out here?" she asked. "Why?"

"Because I want this to be just us - no audience," he replied, pulling her against him.

She melted against him, smiling. "Okay."

He grinned, wrapping his arm around her waist. "Let's see how my waltzing skills are, shall we?"

"I'm sure they are still in tip-top shape," she told him, placing her hand on his shoulder. "And even if they aren't, there are no judges, no audience. Just you, me and the moon."

"And the music," he added.

Biting her lip, she nodded. "And the music."

"Count us in?" he asked.

"Of course," she replied. "One and two and three and..."

Robin moved on the beat into the basic waltz movement. They took careful steps as they slowly danced around each other, completing a couple revolutions on the boardwalk. Regina's skirt billowed with a few of their turns and she closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of just waltzing with him.

"I'm gonna spin you," he whispered, giving her enough time to open her eyes before he spun her away from him. They circled around once before he spun her back to him. He gripped her by the waist, lifting her in the air for a couple spins. Regina's fingertips grazed his shoulder as she looked down into his beautiful blue eyes, full of love and adoration.

Robin slowly lowered her until her feet were on the ground again. Instead of going back in hold, she wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist. She pressed herself against him and he rested his cheek against her forehead, the two swaying to the soft music still coming from the main building.

Once upon a time, Regina Mills had believed in happy endings. When Daniel died, so did her belief. But now as she swayed in Robin's embrace, bathed in music and moonlight, she found a new belief taking root - this time in happy beginnings rather than endings.

And this was a very happy beginning indeed.

A/N: And with that, Better When I'm Dancing ends.

I want to thank everyone who has read this tory and followed along with it. You all embraced me attempt to combine my love of Outlaw Queen and Dancing with the Stars and I'm so touched.

I want to give a big thank you to Eva (glindalovesshoes) for all her work betaing the story. It wouldn't be what is it today without her!

While the main story is over, I will always accept prompts for this universe. And I may visit it from time to time as I do have a few more stories to tell in this verse – just nothing as big as this.

Once again, thank you! 

--Mac

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 1.8K 17
After eight years of not seeing her past lover, Emma is asked a favor by Regina. The woman wants her to pretend to be her wife for a week and Emma ag...
93.5K 2.9K 31
Powerhouse attorney Regina Mills lives in an apartment on the Upper East Side of Manhattan with her son, Henry. Dr. Robin Locksley, professor of Engl...
39.7K 1.2K 33
An alternate universe story inspired by Diana Gabaldon's "Outlander." On a much needed vacation to England with her husband Daniel, Regina...
29.9K 1.3K 40
"There he is, my thief, my fiancé, my soon-to-be husband. He stands tall and handsome as ever with royal clothes made by the outfit makers and sewer...