Master's Boy (mxb)

Oleh Aubrey-Faith

[Book 2] Jerry McQueen was a needy bottom and proud to admit it. However, even he couldn't deal with the atte... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter Five

24.9K 1.2K 388
Oleh Aubrey-Faith

Jerry's POV

"And then, hypothetically, the guy calls me a whiny dickbag," I said carefully. Robert didn't even let me finish.

"I will kill him," he said, staring into my eyes with resolve.

"Dude!"

Robert scowled, looked at the floor with great concentration, and edited his answer. "Right, you said no violence. I'll force him to eat one of Finn's vegan meals."

"That's worse than violence," I grumbled. "Look, I understand that you have the hots for this sweet ass." I spanked my own butt for emphasis. "But you're not my daddy. You're not my dom. You're not my bodyguard. In fact, if you keep this up, all you'll be is in prison for fifteen years!"

Robert crossed his arms—ooh, yummy muscles—and leaned back against the wall. "That's fair. But still, I don't like that he's harassing you."

"I don't like that you're acting like a psychopath," I growled. "We've literally only known each other for a few months, you don't need to beat people up for me."

Robert scowled and stepped forward, grabbing my chin. He directed my gaze into his eyes. "I agreed with you. There is no need no be rude."

I bit my lip and tried to pretend like I wasn't having a positive bodily reaction to stern look. "I'm not saying 'yes sir' to you. We're not at your stupid club."

Robert frowned and let me go. "See? You could use discipline."

Everything went right back to BDSM for this guy. I sighed and ruffled my own hair in frustration. "Please don't attack him anymore? Or actually, please stop attacking people ever?"

"I push people into walls, that's not attacking. That's...passionate persuasion."

I facepalmed. Robert grinned.

I tried to ignore how that smile lit up his whole fucking face. Ew. The man was practically already a fossil.

"So, are you interested in getting out of here?" Robert asked with a small smirk. His lust for my ass couldn't be more obvious if he tried.

"Robert—"

"What's taking so—oh hi." Finn shut the classroom door behind him and instantly started blushing his ass off.

"Hello flower," Robert grinned. Robert knew just how his domliness made Finn get blushy and he took advantage.

"What are you doing here?" Except Finn said it shyly, because he was a new member of Robert's club and a newly collared submissive to boot. "Um. Sir."

Don't facepalm...try not to facepalm.

Robert puffed up a little. "It's nice to be around a respectful submissive." He shot me a pointed look.

"Not a submissive," I grumbled.

"I was just thinking of taking Jerry out for lunch," he mused. "You could come as well."

Finn looked back and forth between the two of us. He gave me a wicked grin. "What kinda best friend would I be if I did that? I'm gonna head back to class, you two crazy kids have fun."

I glared at him. I hated him.

Finn winked at me. "Check your phone. Bye Master Robert!"

Waited until he was gone before glancing down. And I wished I hadn't looked at all.

Finn: sister suck his dick,.. nobody likes a tsundere

Did I mention that I hated him?

When I glanced back up, Robert was giving me a dreamy look. It disappeared the moment he saw me watching. "Alright, boy. Lunch?"

He smiled and held out his hand for me to take. And I probably would've said no to the lunch offer if he hadn't looked so damn handsome right then.

"Alright, but I need AT LEAST seven cheeseburgers in my stomach, funded by you."

I took his hand and Robert smiled. He had a few wrinkles in the corners of his eyes, betraying the fact that he'd been smiling that brightly for years now.

"I'll get you eight cheeseburgers," Robert cooed. "Just because I love that ass of yours so much."

"Knew it!"

"As does Abraham Lincoln, I noticed." His voice got a lot more cold.

"Dude what—? Oh. Oh my God, it's Adam. Can we please not talk about Adam?" I whined. "It's making me sister sad."

"...What? Does that mean?"

"You're a fossil."

Robert smiled and ruffled my hair. "Considering the amount of time you spend staring at my arm muscles, you must think I'm one hell of a fossil."

I spotted his car and sped up. "You're a cocky fossil!"

"Wait up!"

I hopped into his car and turned up the radio, hoping it was a good enough sign that I really didn't want to discuss things. But Robert was a hard-headed idiot, so the second he got into the car he turned off the music and fixed me with a stare. "Okay, boy, c'mon. Spill."

I dropped my head to the dashboard and groaned. "Why are you so fucking nosy all the time? You're more annoying than Adam."

I was greeted by silence, which meant I probably took it too far. When I unburied my head from my arms and looked at him, he was glaring at the car ahead of us.

"I'm going to turn this car around and kick his ass," Robert snapped.

"No!" I grabbed Robert's bicep and squeezed to get his attention— or, at least, tried to. That thing was hard as rock. "Why do you hate him so badly?"

"Because he's obsessed with you," Robert gritted out through clenched teeth. "And considering the last time he was obsessed with someone he ended up blackmailing him and threatening his job, I'd like to keep you safe."

What I had not expected was a flash of warmth in my chest from his statement.

I was an independent Jerry. I didn't need no man, woman, or gender non-conforming individual. All I needed was me and my own hot ass, then I was fine.

But something about huffy Robert and his readiness to beat Adam up for me was kind of...hot? Cute? Disturbing? Sociopathic?

"He's not obsessed with me," was the best I could muster out.

Robert hummed. "True. He'd just trying to make sure you don't tell Aidan the big secret."

I gritted my teeth, annoyed that he'd managed to read that text. I was careless. How was I supposed to keep a secret from him if he was reading my personal shit?

...From Aidan. I was keeping a secret from Aidan.

Awkwardly, I realized that I probably could tell Robert. And that he'd be able to give me good advice on whether or not Aidan deserved to know. And Robert wouldn't spoil my secrets. If I were actually that worried, I wouldn't have told Ben. He was the one with the loud mouth.

So why did the thought of telling Robert make me feel gross?

"That's why I'm mad," Robert interrupted my thoughts. He knocked against the side of my head gently. "What's going on up there? You usually have so much to say, but lately all you do is think."

"Do you like your submissives best when they don't think, Robert?" I grumbled, not believing it but wanting him off my ass. "That way they blindly listen to you?"

I could tell by the slight twitch in his jaw that I'd definitely pissed him off, but apparently he had better self-control than I did. "Is that what you think, Jeremy?"

Ooh, full name intimidation tactic. Except I couldn't even make fun of it in my head, because I found myself mumbling out a feeble, "...No."

"Good." He hummed. "But you only said that to distract me from what I was saying." We pulled into the restaurant parking lot, just in time for Robert to turn slightly in his seat and fix me with that knowing stare of his. "C'mon, boy. What's going on with you?"

I really didn't want to tell him, but I was quickly realizing that there was one main reason why: I really didn't want Robert to think that I just went around fucking people.

I slouched in the chair and nibbled on my bottom lip. "Fine, but this isn't like me."

"I'm not going to judge you."

I cringed. "I may have had sex with him...?"

"I KNEW IT." So much for Robert having a helpful response. "HOLD ON TIGHT, I'M TURNING THIS CAR AROUND."

I grabbed desperately at the car door. "No, you freak, park the car!"

"I HAVE TO KICK HIS ASS."

"You are a psychopath!"

"THAT SLIMEY WEASEL MOTHERFU—"

"ROBERT!" I clapped right in front of his face and he slammed the brakes mid-reverse. "You are making me regret telling you that secret!"

He glared. "Boy, did you just clap in my face?"

I faltered. "Uh, no?" He glowered. "Uh, no, Sir? Master Dominant Lord Almighty, Sir?"

Robert facepalmed. "C'mon, boy. We're talking about this over lunch."

I let the psychopath drag me to lunch.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

271K 6.9K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
991K 23.3K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
215K 7.6K 27
When Remy's roommate suggests that he should try to be a Sugar Baby, Remy is appalled... until he realizes he's buried in student loans. He hates the...
3.4M 125K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...