Drarry oneshots

oikawaii_3 द्वारा

These are just a few Drarry oneshots, some may have some smut and some may have some fluff. Hope you enjoy! अधिक

Mistletoe
Ice skating
Games (part 1)
Games (part 2)
The Battle of Hogwarts
Draco's birthday
There for you
Smutty time!
Notes...
Potions
New Years' surprise
Not a oneshot (sorry)
Drunk
Potions Accident part 1
Hidden Talents
Potions Accident part 2
Potions Accident part 3
Once again, not a oneshot
Sleepyhead...
Potions Accident part 4
Gymnastic roommate
The boy who didn't believe in love
Not all critics are rude
um
The boy who didn't believe in love part 2
why hello there
Cliche cafe scene
The boy who didn't believe in love; le date
the boy next door
the boy next door pt 2
Tik tok 🥳

Dada Tutor

8.6K 193 412
oikawaii_3 द्वारा

Draco tried to perform a Patronus charm, but he couldn't.

He didn't have any powerful enough memory to create one.

"Class dismissed, everyone, you may leave. Oh, except for you Malfoy." Said professor Danvers.

Draco felt heat going up his cheeks and creeping across his neck.

Some snickered, whilst the rest didn't really care and left.

Harry, who had noticed that Draco couldn't exactly produce a Patronus, felt bad for Draco.

Yeah, his an arsehole.

But still, almost everyone in the class could produce one. And Draco really seemed to be suffering.

Draco walked up to professor Danvers' desk. "What is it, professor?" He asked in his most polite voice.

"Mr. Malfoy, I am sure that you have noticed that practically everybody in class can produce a Patronus." She said.

Draco's heart sank. He didn't want to talk about his feelings to a woman he doesn't even know, he just considers her as a teacher, full stop.

But that wasn't what she wanted to do.

"I don't know if you know this, but Mr. Potter was able to produce a Patronus in his third year. And so, I've been thinking, that from now on, until you can produce a Patronus, he will help you. You will both meet up here every Tuesday afternoon at four o'clock, understood?" She said.

Draco felt like he was going to faint right then and there. Harry? As in Harry Potter? As in Harry freaking James Potter?!

He felt his heart beating hardly against his ribs, and wondered how professor Danvers couldn't hear it.

His throat felt dry, and he could feel a knot tying inside. His mouth all of a sudden felt dry, so he nodded.

Professor Danvers nodded back in response and shooed him away.

Draco took his time to get back to Slytherin common room.

*****

Harry had received an owl from professor Danvers, saying that he was to help Malfoy with the Patronus charm.

He looked at his calendar, even though he knew perfectly well what day it was.

He sighed, thinking of the four days left for the meeting.

"What's that there you got?" Asked a familiar voice.

Harry turned around and saw Ron there, munching on a sandwich.

"Letter from professor Danvers." Harry said, sighing at the end.

"Yea, but what's in it?" He insisted.

"I need to help Malfoy with the Patronus charm." Said Harry.

"What?! You have to spend time with that git?" Said Ron, his face turning slightly red from anger.

"Ron, calm down. He may sometimes be annoying, but he changed. I know he did, I can tell. He barely makes fun of people, and when he does it's only because people trigger him." Said Harry.

Ron simply stared at Harry.

"Harry... Mate, are you alright?" Ron asked cautiously, scared that he might lash out. You don't want to get on Harry's bad side when he's angry.

"Yes Ron, I'm fine. I am being reasonable." Said Harry, smiling calmly at Ron.

"Oh, ok." Said Ron, returning the smile.

***time skip to Monday***

Draco's POV

Merlin, tomorrow is that meeting.

Why am I so nervous? I mean, Potter knows that I have problems with DADA, but why do I feel so... I don't know how to explain it.

Recently, wherever I go, he's there. He always grins at me, and I swear once or twice he winked at me when no one was around.

Harry's POV

I am not entirely sure what woke me up, but I'm going for a wild guess and saying that my thoughts about Malfoy woke me up.

He's been running through my mind ever since I got that letter.

But what I don't understand is, why am I feeling like this? Ever since first year, we supposedly hated each other.

And even though we have forgiven each other for all the things we have done to each other over the years, it feels like my body doesn't want only a civilized conversation.

***time skip to the meeting because I am lazy***

Harry left the Gryffindor common room at 15:46. He wanted to get there a little early, he didn't know why, but he just knew.

When he arrived to class, it was only ten to four. He waited outside of the classroom, since the door only opened at four o'clock on  the dot.

Harry sat there thinking about how he was going to start this "lesson".

At three minutes to four, Malfoy arrived.

Draco's POV

My palms were sweaty, my heart was beating as hard as hard can be, and I felt light headed and slightly dizzy.

What is wrong with me?

I saw Ha-Potter standing by the door, waiting for me (I suppose).

He didn't even notice me when I came though.

"Um, hi Potter." I said awkwardly.

His head shot up and he smiled, blushing.

"Hey" He said, making eye contact with me.

"Shall we go in?" I asked, as we were still waiting outside.

He looked at his watch, and kept his eyes there.

"Any second now" He muttered more to himself than to me.

As if right on queue, there was a click, and the door opened.

"After you, your Highness" Said Harry bowing slightly.

I rolled my eyes and I giggled. Unbelievable. I never giggle. "Why thank you" I said bowing back to him and entering.

***time skip to half an hour later***

I don't know how long it's been, but I think I'm getting there.

There was small wisps of smoke coming out of my wand, and when they did, I saw Harry swell with pride.

"Well done Draco!" He said beaming at me after about an hour and a half of practicing.

"Thanks" I said quietly, blushing.

***time skip (yes again I'm sorry I'm lazy XD) to almost a month later***

Things have been so far going great.

After my first mini lesson with Harry, he reintroduced me to Ron and Hermione.

They were slightly shocked at first, but then accepted it and now we're friends.

I decided to also reintroduce Harry to Pansy and Blaise.

They were quicker at accepting Harry's friendship than Ron and Hermione were, but no matter.

Harry and I have become closer too. Not only do we spend time practicing, but we also have what I call "Friendly dates".

I wish I could take away the 'Friendly' bit though.

Yes, that's right. I admit that I, Draco Lucius Malfoy have a crush on Harry James Potter.

I think it's more than a crush, though.

I may be... In love with him.

I'm in love with the way he talks, walks and laughs. The way his eyes shine when he talks with enthusiasm. The way he smiles at me. The way he blushes when I smirk at him. The way he smirks at me when I do or say something or when he says or does something that is not... Innocent.

We have been talking to each other a lot, and learned a lot more about his childhood, and he learned about mine.

We told each other random things, like what our favorite song was, or what food we hated the most.

And that's what I love doing. Just talking to him freely, not worrying about anything else. Even though I really want to kiss him, call him mine.

We have hugged though, and he was once or twice sleeping in my arms.

*flashback*

Harry's POV

I finished telling Draco my childhood and what the Dursleys did to me.

I didn't even realise I was crying until he wiped them away with his thumb.

All of a sudden, like a pull, I leapt into Draco's arms and sobbed quietly into his chest.

But instead of him pulling away, he held me closer to him. He started stroking my hair, and telling me it was ok now and that I was safe.

His soothing voice ready helped me, and I didn't even notice that he cradled my bridle style, my legs and butt sitting on his lap, my left shoulder on his stomach and my head on his chest.

My breathing was slowly turning back to normal, and I felt one arm pulling me closer to him on my back and another arm hugging my waist.

But what really relaxed me and made me feel completely safe, was when he whispered in my ear "It's ok, I'm here... "

*end of flashback*

Anyway, today was another one of our lessons so I started making my way up.

He smiled at me when I arrived. "Let's go in shall we?" He said after hearing a small click.

We practiced for a while until it happened. My patrons finally took form.

It was a beautiful deer, and it leapt around glowing.

When I looked at Harry, I was confused.

His look was happy, but at the same time it wore confusion and shock.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I asked slowly.

I heard him mutter 'Expecto Patronum' and that's when I realised why he looked shocked.

His patronus was a stag. It walked around the room, his chest puffed.

He then walked up to my patronus and my deer looked curiously at Harry's stag.

The stag then sort of bunted my deer, and they started to play with each other until they finally sat down and layed together.

We both watched in silence, mesmerized by this scene.

"D-draco can I tell you something?" I hear Harry's voice say.

I nod, me not being able to speak because of the knot that was now formed in my throat.

"I... I really like you. Like, a lot. I like the way you smirk when you get what you want, or when you get happy. I love the way you walk so elegantly. I can't get over the fact that you can look good no matter what you wear, even if it's just a simple hoodie and sweatpants. I love the way you make me feel whenever I am around you, even though, I have to admit its sometimes a little annoying. I love the way I can make you laugh so easily. And the way that you giggle when I say something stupid, Merlin. Or the way you blush adorably when I say something pervert-like. The way you play with your hair when you're distracted, and the way you bite your lip when you're thinking or when you get nervous. Damn, the way you look for the snitch on the pitch. Or the way you lick your lips when you say something pervert-like. And that way you turn me on, just by smirking. Merlin, I don't think I just like you. I'm in love... With you." He finished slightly out of breath, for he was speaking slightly quickly, but I caught every single word.

I looked at him in disbelief. How can someone notice so many small things about somebody?

He was looking down, bright red.

He sighed.

"I guess I'll go no-" He got cut off by me pressing my lips to his.

I could tell he was a bit surprised and taken aback by this, but almost immediately kissed back.

It was a soft and sweet kiss.

We parted about twenty seconds later.

"D-doYouWannaBeMyBoyfriend?" I asked a little too quickly but he understood, as he beamed and nodded vigorously.

I kissed him again.

"I'm so proud of you Dray. That was a beautiful patronus." He said.

"You wanna know what memory I thought of?" I asked him. He nodded. "I thought of when we were by the lake in the Forbidden Forest and you surprised me with a picnic because I was stressed from classes. Well, more specifically, I remembered you splashing me in the lake and vice versa. Hearing your laughter, and seeing your joyful face is what I was reminded of." I said, smiling at him.

He was grinning at me, blushing.

"You're too damn adorable." I said, pulling him into another kiss, this one deeper and more intense than our first.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

387 3 8
here are some (mostly) Harry Potter one shots :)
1.2K 30 3
Mostly Smut, a bit of fluffy. I do take a recommendation, please feel free to message me what you'd like to read. Please don't forget to leave you...
78.9K 2.6K 104
drarry oneshots for your soul ♡ ; 29.01.2021 - 20.07.2023 (+ maybe an update once in a blue moon ; don't forget to vote & comment :)
457 14 3
A few of drarry one-shots.(completed)