Abducted by Loki

ilvolofan

Angela Ohff has become one of the most trending and popular singers all over the world. Her parents abandoned... Еще

Chapter 1: My story
Chapter 2: What is going on?
Chapter 3: Where am I?
Chapter 4: Is This Real?
Chapter 5: Meeting Him
Chapter 7: Odin and Thor
Chapter 8: Communication and Magic
Chapter 9: The Attack
Chapter 10: The Queen's Death
Chapter 11: Loki's Release
Chapter 12: Warriors 3 and Sif
Chapter 13: Problems Fitting In
Chapter 14: First Training With Loki
Chapter 15: A Sleepless Night
Chapter 16: The Cabin In The Woods
Chapter 17: Thanos and The Other
Chapter 18: Hanging Out
Chapter 19: What Is Going On?
Chapter 20: Magical Powers?
Chapter 21: Kind Gestures
Chapter 22: A Dance
Chapter 23: Confessions
Chapter 24: Incidents
Chapter 25: Strange Events
Chapter 26: Bad Memories
Chapter 27: The Perfect Night
Chapter 28: Time Is Over
Chapter 29: Taken
Chapter 30: Planning A Rescue
Chapter 31: Back In Asgard
Chapter 32: The Battle and The Result
Chapter 33: This Isn't Just A Dream
Chapter 34: A Miserable Life
Chapter 35: Realizations
Chapter 36: Confusing Events
Chapter 37: Having A Royal Family?
Chapter 38: Back In Asgard
Chapter 39: Stars Align?
Chapter 40: The Secret Is Out
Chapter 41: Coronation
Chapter 42: Are You Serious?!
Chapter 43: An Opportunity
Chapter 44: Miracles Do Happen
Chapter 45: New Life
Chapter 46: A Wonderful Surprise
Chapter 47: The Big Day
SNEAK PEAK!
ATTENTION!

Chapter 6: Frigga

8.7K 208 111
ilvolofan

Angela's POV:

I was escorted back to my room. My blindfold and hand chains were taken off when we were out from the dark hall. I wasn't pushed around or yelled at. I only walked and played around with my ring. I thought on Matthew, on what Loki told me to do, on the things that were about to happen.

"My lady. You are free to roam the palace. You must remember which are your limits and conditions." The buff guy to my right said. We stood in front of two golden doors and I nodded.

"In that case, we must leave." The same guy said.

"Wait! Before you just leave me here, where exactly is this place?" I asked, pointing at the doors now behind me.

"This is your chamber my lady. This whole hall is for chambers. The King and Queen's is just down the hall. Prince Thor is two doors away from yours to the left over there and Prince Loki's is the one next door, over here." The other guard said and pointed to specific doors.

"Oh! So the other doors are just plain rooms? I mean chambers?"

"Yes. They are exclusive for guests only." The same guard said. My eyes opened wide as I turned and looked both ways seeing golden and white doors.

"Wow! Well, thank you." I said finally. The guards bowed and left, leaving me astonished at their act.

I went in the room and noticed that probably Mayl came in and cleaned a bit. The scent of fresh roses filled the bedroom's air and the used things were cleaned and organized. I really didn't leave any mess but I noticed that some clothes weren't were I left them.

"Hm. Well I don't want to be in here." I said and left the room. I stood in the middle of the golden and silent hall. I decided to head to the left since the hall only curved a bit to the right and ended with the King's room.

"So I'm in Asgard, under Loki's crazy head rule, no one knows who I am, and I got no idea on where I am nor what I'm supposed to look for." I said to myself as I walked the long hall. To my right was now a huge balcony with pots and three big glass sliding doors. Outside in the terrace was I small table with two chairs and a bench a few feet away.

I kept walking and stopped at an intersection. A much bigger hall appeared and I went left again since I could see more halls and turns that way. As I kept walking and taking a quick look in the halls that appeared on either of my sides, I though on what Loki told me to.

I sighed and looked down at my ring "I hope that whatever I'm about to do won't be bad." I kept walking as I played with my ring then I ran into someone.

I looked up and noticed a very beautiful woman around her mid 40's with a pretty long lime green dress. Diamonds with a thin transparent cloth covered her neck and went down to her stomach. A lime green cape covered her shoulders and dragged a bit from the back.  Her hair was light brown and was nicely done. Long golden earings hung nicely from her ears and light makeup made her green eyes come out more.

"Oh my! I'm very sorry." I said as I took a step back and fixed my ring.

"It's fine darling. I heard a voice and I came to check it out." There was a slight silence when she continued "My name is Frigga, Queen of Asgard. And you are?"

I opened my mouth to answer but nothing came out as her beautiful voice said she was the queen. "I-i- I'm Angela. Nice to m-meet you Queen Frigga." I managed to say and bowed to her.

"That's a beautiful name. I must say, I've never seen you around here before. Where are you from?" Frigga said. She had a slight frown and looked at my clothing from head to toe.

"I'm from..." I tried to think of a place, "A village off from the city." 'I failed terribly. Hope she believes me.'

"Oh! From Gansderlf or a bit farther that way?"

"A bit farther that way your highness." I bowed a bit to try and avoid eye contact.

A light chuckle was heard from her and she spoke "No need for that many bows. And that is very nice. It explains your ... clothing." She took a view of me one last time and then smiled.

"Oh. Yes, your highness." I said. Another silent moment past and again was interrupted by a question I wasn't prepared for.

"So what brings you to the city? Please follow me." She turned and started walking. I quickly had to think of something but nothing came to my mind. I thought and thought but took a minute to get asked the same question by the queen.

"Um, well you see..." I looked down at my hands and noticed I had small marks of the guard's tight chains. "I was on my way here to visit my cousin. But... some guys that smelled like alcohol approached me and asked to give them everything I had. I only had my clothes in a bag and some money. You see, I was going to stay for a few days but I got tied up and well, my belongings were stolen" I hated lying! I couldn't come up with something else but one of the buff guards walked our way.

"But luckily this brave man saved me from being abused too." I ran to the guard and widen my eyes at him. I pulled on his arm a bit and hugged it.

"Is that so?" Frigga asked the guard.

"Yes my queen." He looked down at me and then smiled lightly. Inside I was relieved but guilty for all the lies.

"In that case, Patna you will have the rest of the week off for your good deed." Frigga stretched her hand and the guard took it and bowed.

"My queen, thank you for your kind reward but I will not accept it. I saw this poor and defenseless girl in trouble and as a gentleman I helped out." He lied too. I made a slight frown and smiled.

"Well. In that case, Patna, you will be rewarded later on." She smiled kindly and Patna bowed and left. Frigga smiled and now turned to look at me.

"That is a very nice gesture of him. Are you alright now?" She asked and I nodded. We kept walking but this time she was in front and I followed. I looked around at the paintings and the other amazing art in the walls when I noticed I had no idea to where we were going.

"Um, excuse me your highness..."

"You can call me Frigga." She said without turning.

"Okay, Frigga. Um, where are we exactly going?" She kept walking straight and suddenly stopped.

"To get you proper clothes. We are here." Frigga opened the doors and revealed a huge studio. Two massive tables filled with different types of fabrics were in the center of the room. Many mannequins of both male and females were scattered around the room. A woman stood in the corner with a notebook and was picking out a pen from a desk in the right corner of the room.

"My queen. You may want to clean your desk a bit." She young girl said.

"Oh my! Yes. You know I haven't been in here for quite some time Jalkin." Frigga said and took off her lime cape, placing it in a wooden coat hanger.

Frigga's POV:

"I know my queen." Jalkin said and noticed Angela. "I'll leave you two alone."

"I'll need you in a second so don't be that far." I said. She nodded and left. I turned to see Angela but she was so amazed looking around my clothing studio. "Do you like it?"

She turned to face me with a huge smile in her face and nodded. She was very beautiful. I had truly never seen a young girl like her before. I smiled and continued "Well, this is were you'll get you proper clothes done."

"Wow,  wait. YOU make all the clothes in the city?" She asked with an unbelievable face.

I chuckled and answered "No. I only do the family's clothing. From dresses, capes and undergarments to comfortable war clothing and pajamas."

"Wow! Now that's amazing." Angela said. Her white and kind smile showed her true feelings of my little hobby room.

"I do my own clothes but this will be the first time I'll do clothes for another woman other than me. This sure will be exciting." I said and grabbed a measuring ruler. I walked to where Angela stood and took her arm to measure it.

"Wait. Sorry, but YOU are going to do my clothes?" She asked.

"Well yes. I'll do a whole entire closet of clothes for you. Don't worry,  it will not take many time to do it." I said as I stretched her arm more to get her measures.

"Thank you, but not thank you Frigga." Angela said and stepped back.

"Why do you say that?"

"I can't accept a whole closet of clothes by you."

"If you say it because you think it'll be a lot of job, don't worry about it. I've done this with Thor and Loki before, but this will be different. I've always wanted to make a closer full of clothes for a pretty young girl like you." I smiled and stepped foward a bit.

"Oh. But why do you say you've always wanted to make clothes for a girl? Don't you do your friends clothes?" Angela said. I sighed and remembered when I was younger.

"I've always wanted to have a girl." I said and took Angela's hands. I felt how soft her hands were and noticed a ring. I frowned but I holded my question.

"Oh! I.. I don't know what to say." I felt her look at me so I looked up and asked.

"Where did you get this from?"

"Oh my ring. Um, well. My biological mother left me this ring in a necklace when I was a baby." As soon as I heard those words, I let go of her hands.

"Biological as ... your real mother. Right." I couldn't continue the conversation. "We should get started with taking your measurements. It'll take me at least until dinner to finish up."

I knew she frowned behind me as I grabbed a white robe from the table behind. I turn back at her and say "Please, go take your clothes off and put this on. Leave your undergarments. Go in that room and change."

I pointed to the door next to my sawing machine. She turned and went in the trying room.

'She can't be. But the ring... she has it. No. I must not tell her...'

"Where can I find a clip or a string to close the robe?" Angela said. I turned from the paper and pen I was going to pick up.

"What is that?" I asked her. She looked up at me then back down at her stomach. A huge scar all the across her abdomen was clearly visible. It started from her right lower ribcage and finished in her left hip.

"Oh. This." She touched the scar and looked up. "It's a long story. I... I really don't want to talk about it right in this instant. I know it's horrible and terrifying.  My whole body it ugly but, I must live with this."

I frowned at the sight of it. In some parts it had some kind of small roots while in other parts, it was healing. "I will not force you to tell me something that will mess up with your feelings. Plus, your body it beautiful.  Don't let that scar be the reason you dislike your body."

We stood there and smirked a bit. She closed the robe and left her arms crossed. "Here, put this instead. Now! Let's get your measurements and then we'll pick the fabrics and chose a color that will go with you."

I smiled and Angela did the same. I started with my job and she co-operated very well. We got to ask some questions about each other and laughed a bit.

Angela was a pretty talented young girl. A pretty, smart, intelligent and joyful person. She got to know a bit about me and I got to know a bit about her. I truly enjoyed the connection we had. My heart beated in joy but my mind was in lost deep in my thoughts.

Angela... her ring... my past. It just wasn't coincidence.

--------------------------------
Hello beautiful and awasome people! So im excited I got a week off from college ^.^ Thanks to Thanksgiving lol. So here's a chapter, hope yall like it! VOTE, COMMENT, AND SPREAD THE WORD! -Bridget

P.s: 1)What's wrong with Frigga?  2)Why does Angela have a scar?
Anyone wants to guess? ;)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.2K 20 34
When Ruby, a goddess who was raised in Midgard, discovers her true heritage she struggles with the actual meaning of it. She falls in love with a ins...
13.4K 301 32
Special SHIELD agent Catherine Woods falls in love with the God of mischief himself. Catherine ended up having a little girl she named Lilli. On Li...
9.7K 230 12
The sequel to Godly Love ~Loki Love Story~ If you haven't read it I suggest reading that first before you read this story. "He's Alive!" Athena was t...
6.3K 210 21
At first, Alison Carter didn't know Loki. For her, everything was normal. Getting in the army, having two bestfriends, being with Howard and having t...