Please Be Real (Zayn Malik fa...

By PaynOreos

Jade Adelphia. Average brunette in California. Her younger sister, Saidi, is IN LOVE with One Direction, whil... More

Decision that Made Fate
The Concert
Everything's Ok.
Explanations.
Misunderstood.
Finding You
News Gets Out
Confession & Deciding
Love Unnoticed
First School Day After Chaos
Bullies and Discoveries
Surprise.
Stay True Jade.
Found Again
Shopping with One Direction
Sparkle.
George Lopez and One Direction... with Jade
Leaving with You
Air Performance
Arrival
Turns
Never Suspected
Meeting Marie
The Time Has Come
Piper Arianna Emma Malik
Baby Direction
Celebration Gone Bad..
The Bad Planning
Lost
Lovers Together
Forever and Always
Candy Shop with Nadia
A Night In London
Never To Happen
Breaking Away
Away
New Beginnings
Reuniting and Crying
Hospital Bed
Big Day
Now or Never
Honeymoon (Part 1)
Honeymoon (Part 2)
The Rush of Being Mistreated
Oh the Interviews..
Reality Check
Terror Returns
Secret's Out
Announcements, Such Joy
Too Hard To Not Love
Small Bump
Two Harmonies
Troubled Life
Nobody's Worth It
Making it Right
Something New, Something Old
With You
Getting News
A Bit of Love Hate
Always There
Proving You Wrong
Forgiven but not Forgotten
Guess what ;)

Nothing's Right

4.5K 62 2
By PaynOreos

Tanya's POV

He just fell asleep on me, I can't get up, especially since my arms and ankles were tied together, duct tape on my lips. I had cried my eyes out, he did it. He did what Zack only did once, rape me. I had been raped once again. I mean I wasn't completely naked, my bra and a, now, torn underwear was intact. None of that could be taken away, I was scarred for life. It was my fault anyway, I deserved it. But I had to get out of here, coming here was a mistake. I slowly attempted to push him off, only to get a harsh groan and a tight squeeze at my waist. "Don't even think about it.." Andre snarled as he kissed my neck, every peck dropping a tear. I stared at the ceilings, tuning out the sounds of his kisses against my body. I disn't want then, I needed Niall's. He planted a kiss against my cheek, I pulled back, that only made him chuckle a bit. He fell back asleep, ugh. This used to be my best friend, not my crime buddy. This used to be my shoulder to lean on, not to cry on. The familiar thrust happened again, causing me pain in my lower abdomen. It wasn't until earlier that I could smell the alcohol filled in the room, it was disgusting. He pulled away, falling asleep AGAIN. That was the moment when the door swung open.

"Tanya?!" I cried as Niall's screams filled the abandoned house, gladly, it didn't wake Andre this time. I prayed and prayed that he would find the room. I mumbled against the tape as he woke up again, god is he like resisted to my movement?

"Shhh, he'll go away." A figure walked into the dark room, cautious of it's surroundings. Hoping this would get me a good outcome, I mumbled again, the light turned on and revealed Liam.

"Oh my god.." I just continued the cry as Andre dug his nails into my back again, the blood seeping down my back. "Let go of her!!" Liam had thrown sleepy Andre off of the couch, beating him senseless as I layed on the couch, struggling to release myself. That's when Niall walked in, his cheeks were a bright red.

"Oh Tanya..." I looked away from him ashamed as he approached. I heard him sniffle as he ran his fingers over my bruising and cuts, it stinged at ever touch. He slowly tore off the duct tape, I breathed heavily and coughed a bit as he picked me up bridal style. I was really uncomfortable looking like this. "Liam, let's go. Just leave him, nobody will find him.." They both ran downstairs and into a car, I was layed out on the backseat, I groaned as Niall examined my wounds.

"Niall.. I'm so sorry.." I cried as I breathed heavily, only making the pain worse. I had been beaten and scratched at almost every inch of my body.

"You're so broken..." I looked away as her ran his fingers over my exposed body, causing every inch the sting. I groaned when he reach my waist, the pain there was overwhelming.

"Stop! Don't touch me!" I cried as I curled into a ball, hiding my possibly scratched up face.

"Tanya.. It's me, Niall. You know I wouldn't hurt you.." I felt so embarassed, sitting with the love all my life, almost fully exposed and beaten. I leaned back on the chair only to let out a ear wrenching shriek. "What's wrong?!"

"MY BACK!!" I cried in agony as I fell forward, landing on the floor of the car.

"Liam, get to the hospital!!" Niall picked me up off the ground, examining my cuts. "How can someone be so cruel?! Your back.. It's terrible.." I was basically screaming, the pain that was shooting through my body right now was insane, until I blacked out.

---------------------------------------

Jade's POV

I had waken up earlier than I thought to the voice of Zayn's singing. "Heyy you're awake!" I smiled as he pecked my nose. I yawned and snuggled into his chest as he rubbed my back. "I can't sleep.."

"Why not?"

"The baby.." I frowned and looked up at Zayn.

"I was going to tell you this earlier, but it slipped my mind. Justin texted me saying they're on their way to get me. There picking me up in a few hours. He frowned, letting out a short sigh.

"Have you packed all of yours and Piper's things?" I nodded. "Well what are you going to do about the baby?"

"I'm obviously going to keep it, but the bump won't be noticeable for a while.. It won't do any harm.." His eyes were full of sorrow as he ran his fingers over my stomach.

"It's only been a few days and I'm wishing it was out already." I laughed as we touched foreheads. "Oh my god what if it's a boy.."

"I want it to be another girl! So Piper would leave Darcy alone from then.."

"Aw let the poor girl wish she had a sibling.."

"She will have one soon enough." He smiled and landed a quick peck on my lips.

"I'm going to miss you and Piper lots babe.."

"I know it's a while, but hey. It'll go by like that.. The tour isn't even that long."

"About tour, I have a few concerts in the next few months." I pulled away and looked at him.

"Is that supposed to be bad or good?"

"Why can't great be an option?" He smiled wide as he caressed my cheek. "Some of our concerts are going to be around your area on the same dates, we'll be able to see each other!" My mood instant increased.

"Oh my gosh that is great!!" I cheered as Zayn's phone rang on the drawer. I watched as he got up in nothing but briefs and picked up.

"Hello?.... Niall?..... Calm down I can't understand you!..... Oh god.... We're on our way." He hung up and shot to his suitcase, digging for clothes.

"What's going on?" I sat up, worried.

"Niall found Tanya and it wasn't in a place or condition she should be. Just wake everybody up, we need go to the hospital!" I got up out of bed, feeling the breeze. Oh god I only had Zayn's shirt and underwear. Fuck that Jade, you're best friend is hurt! I ran into Piper, Saidi and my dad's room first, shaking Piper to consciousness.

"C'mon baby we need to get up!" I proceeded to my dad and Saidi, shaking them as well as my dad let out a groan.

"What is it hun?"

"Tanya's in the hospital.." And with that he shot up, waking Saidi.

"OH MY GOD WHAT?!"

"We need to go, Tanya's in the hospital." My dad explain as I went back to Piper, she whimpered as she woke up.

"We need to get up baby.."

"Whyyy.." She whined.

"Auntie Tanya is hurt and we need to go see her. C'mon go wake up Uncle Louis and Harry." And with that, she scurried off as I went back into my room. Zayn was fully dressed, I just pulled on some plain skinny jeans and grabbed a black cardigan.

"That shirt is really big on youuuu." Zayn teased as I fixed my hair.

"Oh shuttup.." I looked in my suitcase and found Andre's Nike sandals. "Ugh! Why do I still have these?!" I threw them to the side and left myself to think, oh my god Andre. "Oh my gosh Zayn!" I started to panic I found some black sandals.

"Jade calm down! She's fine-"

"It was Andre wasn't it?!" He nodded slowly as I covered my mouth, once again the tears, the tears fell over. Zayn pulled me into his embrace, allowing me to cry on his shoulder. He lifted my head up and wiped away my tears.

"She's going to be okay, I promise." I sniffled and let out a small smile as he kissed my forehead. "C'mon lets go.." I grabbed his hand as we entered the living room, everyone dressed and looked half asleep. "Let's go guys.." Zayn lead us out the door and to the lobby, the crowd of fans were now gone. Paul was guarding the front doors of the hotels when he saw us.

"Where are you guys going?"

"Uh, we need to go see Tanya at the hospital.. She's hurt pretty bad.." Zayn's words made me cringed. My best friend, I don't even know what exactly happened, but it didn't feel right. Paul guided us to one of the black vans reserved for the boys as he took driver's seat, everyone else getting in. I curled into Zayn as he held me tight. "Be strong okay?" I nodded as I looked up at him.

"What if he comes after us next?" He sighed, letting a frown spread across his face. I felt the car move as Paul speeded through the streets.

"We'll fight, if anything, I think Andre's weakness would be you. He is desperately in love with you.." He cringed at his words. I just pecked his lips lightly as we made our way towards the hospital. Why the hell would Andre put us in all this trouble just for Piper? If he wants a child, he should find someone else and have a baby. Let him see how much work it is to care for a child and be there for them. I fell something nudged me, I turned and saw Piper.

"Mumma?" She held out her arms, pleading for attention. I smiled and picked her up, placing her in my lap as she cuddled into my chest. After a few minutes, the van came to a halt. The bright lights of the hospital glowed through the car. I carried Piper out as everyone came flooding out. I entered the building first and approached the front desk.

"Hello, what can I do for you?"

"Um, I came to see my friend Tanya Brooks.."

"She's in the ER with a friend already, if you could please wait in the waiting room, we'd gladly appreciate it."

"Who's in there with her?" I cocked my head at the woman.

"I think the boyfriend, Niall Horan?" I nodded and simply smiled at her.

"Can I just talk to her? I might be the reason why she's injured and it's literally eating me alive knowing that it might be my fault.." Louis took Piper out my hands as the nurse sighed.

"Alright you may come, but the rest must stay in the waiting room." I nodded and gave Zayn a reassuring look, he smiled in response as the nurse lead me to Tanya's room. The hallway was so bright, especially since it was early in the morning. I caught a glimpse of a man who seemed to be badly burned, I looked away terrified. "Here we are." I stopped as the nurse opened the door, I slowly strolled in as I saw Niall asleep at Tanya's side. The door shut behind me, I examined Tanya, she looked terrible. I couldn't help but let a few tears stream down my face.

"Oh don't cry Jade.." Her voice was raspy. I pulled up a chair and sat next to her gurney.

"I feel like it's my fault.."

"Why would you think that? It wasn't. I went to Andre's.." My eyes widen.

"You chose to be like this?"

"No.. It's just things didn't go.. as planned." She shivered as she looked deep in thought. I slipped my hand into hers.

"Would you have the courage to tell me what happened?" Her eyes shut tight as she refused to let the tears escape her eyes. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me.."

"I have to.." I nodded as she took a deep breath, staring at the ceiling. "But you'll probably hate me forever.." I shook my head and leaned back on my chair. "Andre has been using me to get to you.. At first, I was in on it. That's why I went out with Niall. But then I grew helplessly in love with him and I couldn't do it, I couldn't betray you guys like that. So I finally had enough. I went over to this raggedy, old abandoned apartment he was staying in to tell him off. He was drinking a lot.. You could smell it in the room. And everything I said..." She started crying harder as she squeezed my hand. "He threw me on the couch.." Oh god no.

"Tanya stop! Don't-"

"He raped me Jade! He beat me and scratched me up!" Her cries grew hysteric as Niall began to awake, I cried as well, hiding my face from them.

"Oh Tanya.." I looked up and saw Niall caress her in his arms, his tears falling onto her gown. Her scratched up back was exposed, looking as if she had been hit with a whip. I stood up and punched the wall, all the anger that built up inside me. I cried at not only the pain of seeing Tanya like this, but the pain of my now bloodied knuckles. I groaned as I slid to the floor. How was I even capable of throwing a hole into a wall? All the stress bottled up in me probably. I stood up and gave Tanya and Niall a kiss on the cheek.

"I've gotta go.. I'm really sorry I did this to you Tanya!" I ran out the room and back to the front desk, panting for the nurse. I caught a glimpse of the group as I saw Zayn grow worried. I looked over at my blood dripping hand and frowned.

"Oh sweetie! C'mon we can bandage you up.." A male doctor assisted me as he brought me into a supply closet, grabbing a rack of bandages. I watched as he wrapped my hand up, I hissed at the stinging. "There you go.."

"Thanks.." I walked out and looked to the floor as I approached the gang. The tears escaped my eyes as Zayn pulled me into his arms. "H-He raped her Zayn.. That would've been me!!" I cried into his shoulder as Marie rubbed my shoulder.

"We're gonna get him okay? He's not going to get away with doing that without being put in cuffs.." I looked up at Zayn, crying immensely.

"I can't leave! I can't go on tour! You guys will get hurt!" He cupped my face in his hands as he kissed my forehead.

"Jade, we'll be fine! We're always surrouded by security.. He won't come near us if we're protected, haven't you noticed that?" I shook my head and grabbed his hand.

"This is all my fault!!" I fell to my knees as Marie ran to my side.

"No it's not.."

"He wants Piper!!!" And with that, I heard my daughter whimper. I ran my fingers threw my hair in frustration, standing up and sucking in my tears. I walked over to Louis and held my hands out to Piper. "Come here baby.." She threw herself into my arms, wrapping her little arms around my neck, I sat between Louis and Harry. Marie sat on Harry's lap, pecking him on his temple.

"I no want daddy.." I sighed and kissed her forehead.

"I won't let him get you.. I promise you that." She nodded and pecked my lips. "Ugh, Piper!" I faked whined as she giggled at her innocence.

"We're gonna miss you guys.." Louis rubbed my shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you too Lou.." I pulled my phone out my pocket and checked the time, 6:49. Shit. "Oh uhhh, I need to go! Sorry that I'm not giving a proper goodbye but I really need to go.."

"It's fine.. Stay safe. We love you!!" Harry cheered as I got up with Piper. Zayn stopped me and smiled.

"I'll bring you.." I smiled at turned to Liam.

"Tell Tanya and Niall I said sorry.." He nodded as we made our way out the hospital and towards Paul.

------------------------------------------

Zayn's POV

I sat on the curbside talking to fans with Jade's luggage as her and Piper played on the playground in front of the hotel.

"You really love her huh?" I just nodded as she plopped her shoe on my lap. "Can you sign my shoe?" I laughed and grabbed the Sharpie she held out. "I bet you're going to miss her on tour... I miss my boyfriend. He got a few gigs with his band in the UK. He's been gone for a year.."

"Oh I'm sorry.. How old are you?"

"Seventeen.." I nodded and pulled the Sharpie away from her foot. "Well thanks Zayn! You should spend some time with her before she leaves. They leave I should say. You don't know how much time meant to you before they're gone.. See ya." The fan smiled and walked off. I stood up and ran over to Jade, grabbing her by her waist and spinning her around. Her squeals echoed, and laughing erupted. I planted her on her feet as Piper tugged on my pant leg.

"Daddy!!!!" I lifted her up as she landed a small kiss on my lips.

"Hey, you can't go around kissing people!"

"You're not people, you're daddy!" I laughed and kissed her cheek. I watched as she scurried off onto the playground. Jade threw her arms around my neck. "Sup shawty?" I tried the best American accent I could, only to cause her fits of giggles.

"I'm heartbroken that I won't get to see you as often the next two months. Especially since we're having a baby.." She smiled as we touched foreheads. I pecked her nose as she closed her eyes. "I love youuuuuu!" I laughed and lifted up her head.

"I love you more!" She giggled as I closed the gap between our lips. Our lips rolled together as she stood on her tip-toes. I wrapped my arms around her waist, tickling her sides as she pulled away giggling.

"Stop!!" She laughed, slipping her hands in mine. I pulled our lips back together as I rubbed her back. It continued for a few seconds before a loud honking erupted behind me.

"JUH-TIN!!!" I heard Piper cry. I sighed as Jade pulled away. Her eyes looked to mine as she squeezed my hand.

"Pipe swizzle!!" Alfredo yelled at the top of his lungs, Jade laughed and turned as we both watched Piper attack Justin and Alfredo in hugs. I looked back down at Jade who had tears running down her cheeks.

"Aww babe.."

"I'm gonna miss you too much..." I wiped her tears away as she hugged me tight. She trembled against my skin as she cried. I feel the tears stream down my face as well.

"I'm going to miss you way more than you think. But we'll see each other! I'll call you everyday, and we can skype! Only if you promise me you'll do that same..." She nodded as I grabbed her left hand. "You see this ring? We're LINKED. We're always together no matter how far apart we are alright?"

"I promise.."

"Pinky promise?" She smiled through her tears as we locked pinkies.

"Pinky promise!" Justin approached us and greeted me, hugging Jade. We were led to the entrance of the tour bus. Last to go, Jade stood at the door just looking inside. I sighed and grabbed her hand, rubbing my thumb on the back of hers.

"You'll do great.." She frowned and threw herself into my arms. I felt her tears seep into my shirt as she cried softly. I kissed her forehead as pulled her head back so her eyes were locked with mine, pressing foreheads. "I'll thinking about you always.." I held her closer as I planted my lips on her, rolling them in sync. The kiss was soft, yet passionate. I didn't want to let her go, it pained me. But knowing that I'd see her in a few weeks should feel heartwarming. She pulled away smiling, I held her tighter.

"I gotta go.."

"I know... I'll miss you so much."

"I love you though!"

"And I love you more.." She pecked my lips one last time before she pulled away, the warmth from her hand fading away as she entered the bus. I stepped back, allowing the bus doors to close. I saw Piper and Jade at the window, waving at me. I broke, the tears fell as it started driving away. I waved back and blew various kisses that Piper threw back. And the were gone. Out of sight, I was standing alone on the street.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
4.7K 254 38
The smallest decisions can cause the biggest changes in our lives. For Niall, his entire world gets turned upside down after meeting Zayn Malik at a...
3.1K 18 173
Luna and Willow both come from completely different worlds. Luna and Willow bump into each other one day at College and become best friends. Luna int...