My Professor Is My Lover

By taekookieuniverse

"Mr kim you will be my assistant student for the rest of the year so i expect you to meet me daily at the for... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Happy birthday Mommy
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
WTF
47
48
49
50
Suga's interlude
FUN TIME๐Ÿพ
51
52
IMPORTANT๐Ÿ˜ž
UpDaTe
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
help
beautiful seasons
62
63
hey๐Ÿฅบ
heya beautiful people
64
65
IMPORTANT
66
loves๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ
BLACK LIVES MATTER!!
please let me know
Fix This Damage
67
68(detailed smut)
you decide
DYNAMITE (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT)
stream dynamite from this chapter
BTS dynamite debuts at no 1 at billboard hot 100
69
pause
i wanna comfort you too
hiatus!
My birthday ๐Ÿฅบ
INSOUCIANT: YOU & I
70
:'(please talk to me:'(
sex & cigarettes
71
ask JK and Taetae
grammy- shaking and fumbling wtf help
mental health still fucked but your girl is gonna try hard to fight and get up
I'm truly at my worst
thank you so much for everything
72
end?
73
hi y'all help pls
thank you babies
74
75
76

61

14.7K 730 349
By taekookieuniverse

"Wait so you are telling me that you and Mr Jeon are planning to go to Australia for a week" jimin says as he sips his coffee and stares at his best friend ,they were sitting on comfy bed, facing each other. Today, early in the morning, Tae called Jimin and told him to drop by at Jungkook's house because he needed advice and help with packing.

"Yes and i need to shop clothes, beauty products, first aid, meds and things that I would need for our trip" Taehyung says with a little whine. He wanted their trip to be perfect and who else can help him better than his fairy Jimin.

"Relax babieeeeee, you actually don't need so much, trust me when you go on a trip all you need is some comfy clothes, some fancy clothes, some lavish clothes, some beautiful clothes, a good as hell makeup kit with 100 types different flavored chapsticks, an expensive perfume, camera, snacks and at last a first aid with some regular medicines" Jimin said totally contradicting his own point of 'you don't need so much' by telling tae more stuff than he was alreadyplanning before. Tae was glaring at him with a poker face letting him know what kind of hypocrite he is.

"Jiminie i hate you, i hope you know" Taehyung says and jimin giggles. The shorter one waddles his way to taehyung who was biting his nails in nervousness. He hugs him from the back, resting his chin on Tae's shoulder.

"Taehyungie don't worry, I'll help you prepare and you'll be done by the evening. Trust me" Jimin mumbles against Taehyung's neck.

"Minnie i am not worrying, I just i don't know I'm kind of nervous, this is the first time I've ever fell in love with someone and these things are so new but i am 23 right, so i of course know how to deal with them but there's always a thought lingering 'what if i mess up', even tho kook and i have been dating for 6 months now, I still get nervous around him and it's because i love him so much and i don't want to do something that might upset him, i don't know. I just think too much sometimes"Tae groans, he really loves jungkook so much that he over thinks sometimes.

"Bub it's normal to feel like that and the reason why you get so nervous in front of your lover is because you want everything to be perfect but remember why he fell for you in the first place? Because you are imperfect, you are innocent, you are kind hearted and he saw that in you. sometimes just going with the flow makes everything easier, so take a deep breathe and leave all your worries here" Jimin comforts and Tae smiles feeling the effect of his best friend's assuring words.

"Let's go to shopping Minnie, I'm ready to fly" Tae squeals jumping on the best and jimin chuckles watching how quickly Tae's mood brightened.

________________________________________

"What flavor Sir?" The pharmacist dressed in white asks.

"Strawberry, chocolate, mint, bubblegum, cola, orange......yeah that's it" the raven head replies

"Wow that's a lot" the pharmacist who wasn't too old remarks.

"Um add regular ones too" jungkook says dodging the other man's remark.

"What scents?"

"Just give me every type and do it fast, you talk too much" jungkook says coldly not caring that he's being rude. He wants to go home already. It's 12 am and he's still out.

"Here kind Sir" the pharmacist chuckles a little, in a way to mock Jungkook's cold attitude.

Jungkook paid money and took his stuff without paying any attention to the stupid unprofessional pharmacist.

He has already booked tickets for Australia and they'll leave tomorrow at 4 in the morning, jungkook is very smart with ticketing and planning so it wasn't a big deal for him to pick a destination and book tickets.

After parking his bike in the garage he enters his house.

He calmly opens the door of his room to find his angel sleeping prettily, he locks it and walks up to his skybag which Taehyung prepared, he packed a lot of things from clothes to toothbrush and jungkook was amazed to see that tae already prepared his bag, a smile instantly makes it way up to Jungkook's lips. He places his stuff he bought from pharmacy inside the little section that was meant for small objects.

Sighing ,he gets up after closing the bag and enters the bathroom. Like always he takes a shower and changes into his grey sweats.

He plops down on his bed and as soon as he does Tae's sleep gets disturbed and he wakes up knowing that Jungkook is back,he rubs his eyes a little and crawls his way to where jungkook was sitting.

He sits on jungkook's lap and hugs him, wrapping his arms around his lover's neck.

"Kookie aren't you tired, you have been working til 12 am and still not sleeping?" Tae mumbles against his neck which, for a fact, smells so good.

"Not really sugar. I'm just excited for our little vacation" jungkook giggles softly and tae could feel the vibrations of his giggle which made him smile.

"Me too, i literally shopped the whole day and i don't even know why my back is hurting" Tae whines like the little puppy he is and that always do things to his heart.

"Aww my little pup is tired, do you want me to massage your back?" jungkook asks and rubs tae's back with his hand in up and down motion.

"No it's okay, it's not a big deal. Just 3 three and a half hour and we'll be on plane" tae says and you could hear the excitement in his voice.

"I know baby, I'll make sure to make you feel so good during our vacation, it's going to be an experience of lifetime" jungkook says while running his hand through tae's fluffy hair, it was so heart touching to hear jungkook say that with so much sincerity in his words, in response tae gave a wet kiss on jungkook's neck.

"Sugar do it again" jungkook sighs softly with his eyes closed, why tae had to do it, it's already so hard to refrain the temptation of Taehyung's body and then he kisses his neck as if him snuggling wasn't already driving jungkook crazy, just the feeling of Tae's tongue on his neck drives him crazy.

"Why? Do you like it?" Tae asks in a teasing tone, enjoying Jungkook's reaction.

"Yes, now do it again" jungkook says. There was a glint of desperation in his tone and Taehyung was loving it so much.

Without any further teasing he dives back into jungkook's neck and starts leaving wet kisses all over Jungkook's smooth skin, he starts sucking on it and jungkook fists tightens, the effect tae has on jungkook is crazy.

"Better"Tae says admiring the art he made on jungkook's neck ,several hickeys littered which are very visible.

Jungkook opens his eyes and stares at Taehyung with his soft doe eyes.

"Glad to know I'm not the only possessive one" and with that Jungkook flipped them over so now Taehyung was beneath jungkook.

"Mr Jeon I'm very possessive just like you, I just have a different way to express it" Tae said gliding his index finger from Jungkook's forehead and stopping at his plump lips.

Jungkook liked the way Tae's confidence was getting more solid day by day, it made him happy to know that he might be the reason of Tae's happiness. Without wasting one more second he attacked Taehyung's neck and Tae was literally feeling like he wtaa in heaven, the sensation of Jungkook's lips sucking on his neck , collarbone is indescribable. It felt foreign but in the bestest way possible. He held back his moans because that would be embarrassing for him and jungkook knew Tae was suppressing his voice but he didn't say anything because he knows the younger is new to these things and it'll take some time, he just wanted him to feel ecstatic. He detached his lips from Tae's neck looks into his hooded eyes that were openly seducing him. He takes a look at Tae's neck and smirks after watching how good he made those fresh red hickeys.

"You make so crazy Taehyung" jungkook mumbles and rests his body on Tae who immediately wrapped his arms around Jungkook's back.

"Are you tired baby" tae whispers

"Yes" jungkook says but his voice came out muffled. Tae understood anyways and brought his right hand up to run through Jungkook's long hair.

"Ah it feels good please keep going" jungkook moans , it felt so relaxing.

"Sure bae" tae kept running his fingers through kook's hair knowing that he'll sleep now. He loves this man so much that he can't even describe, he doesn't have enough words to express his feelings for Jungkook. With a smile he kept adoring his jungkook, only 3 hours and then they'll leave for the airport.

At the moment life is treating him so well and he prays nothing but to keep him and his love safe, he hopes that they'll always be like this, like Taehyung and Jungkook.

Author's note

Hey guys how are you

Please let me know if you liked the chapter and don't forget to tell me your favorite part.

How was this chapter😏😛, there are secret codes...

And thank you so much guys for your beautiful messages on the chapter named 'help' , your support and love for me and my story makes me feel worthy and special, i am so grateful that you still love my story 🥺💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

Thank you so much for reading

I love you all so much

Please take care

Kitty Cat 😸😽🐾
...

Also time to answer Q&A's

1)"When are you both marrying?

And yeah keep smiling 💜"

A) Tae- i think after my post    graduation which will be done by next year. Yup i am gonna marry him right after i graduate.

Jungkook- we are basically married if we think about it, we live together and do stuff with each other's help, we complete each other so in my heart we are already married.

2)"Prof. Jeon what are you thinking about ur future with Taetae?"

A) i want to have kids, even now whenever i secretly see tae smile when he's writing something in his diary, i think about how we'll have 3 or 4 beautiful babies and i get a little emotional with the thought but not too much, i just want to give Taehyung everything in the world.

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 3.5K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
166K 11.9K 70
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฐ : Pure Fiction ๐Ÿ–ค __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
494K 21.9K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...