The villain and the hero kill...

By Shiitakemushroomy

Izuku Midoriya has been the hero killers apprentice sense the age of ten. One day his father figure Stain say... More

The break in
well, fuck this shit
This is mine because it has my name on it
A pity murder party
Bonding with the villains
rescue mission!
Eri is adorable (small chapter) (I am lazy)
the more the merrier?
surprise! Your ass is training now!
forest attach
So I may or may not know a place
Welcome home
it has begun (smol chapter)
death
the end!

it's hero killing time

11.2K 327 343
By Shiitakemushroomy

Izuku's point of view

I woke up in Tomura's arms. Ahhhhhhhhh why does this keep happening to me. I get up without waking him up. I grab my book and get off of the bed. I look at the clock and see it is 5:12 am. It is a good time to kill some heros! I check my weapons and wake up Blue. He gets on my shoulder and I pull up my hood. I leave the room without making a sound. I slip down in to the bar and pass by Dabi, Mustard, Kerogiri, and knife obsessed teen. I then slip out of the bar with out making a sound.

I climbed on top of a building and look at the heros in this area. I grabbed the area that they portal from the police. There on five fakes in the area right now and Eraserhead. There are some other underground heros but there what I have tranquilizers for.

I jump from roof to roof until I see my pray. I send Blue to get him in an alyway. Blue goes and knocked over some trash. The hero goes in. I smile to myself and watch the hero carefully. Blue makes more noise deeper in the alyway. I jump behind him quickly. I sneak up on him and stab him on his spinal cord. I then trip him with my Katana and he falls to the ground. I look down at him and he looks back at me in fear. Blue gets on my shoulder and I get out his phone from his pocket. The police can deal with him now. After all this hero hits his girlfriend and 5 year old daughter. I call the police and throw the phone at the wall.

I put blood on my fingers and write something on the wall of the alyway.

'He hurt ones he was supposed to love. He is no hero just another fake -Nine Lives'

I then jumped out of the alyway and go search for my next victim. I see Eraserhead in an alyway on my way over. I decided to spy a bit. Oh he got shot. Sucks for him but he is a real hero so I can't let him die hear. I shot him with a tranquilizer dart and wait for it to take affect. I jump down there and wrapped up his wounds. Now what to do with him. Oh perfect!

I pick him up and get my grappling hook. I don't use it that much anyway. I tie him up by his chest and tie him to a Street lamp. I cute some of the rope.i don't need for this and put them in my pocket. I wish I hade a camera now. I take his phone quickly and get in his phone. I take a picture of him and send it to all of his contacts. I also send them all a message with it.

'Dear all of Eraserhead's contacts I found him dying so I wrapped him up. He should be fine now. Please do tease him about this. Oh and he has so many cat pictures. He has over 423 in one folder. It is quite ironic don't you think. A pro with an obsession for cats got saved by a hero killer with a cat name. Welp I have to go. Four more to get before Dawn. -Nine Lives'

I hit the send button and make a run for it. All the heros will go to that one spot now. I run to my next Targets area and spot him fighting some villains. I wait for him to finish before I kill him. He calls the police and while he is one the phone I sneak up behind him. He doesn't notice me. I grabbed my Katana from its holder and stab him in the lungs from behind. I pull my Katana out and he falls to the ground. I get some blood and write something really quickly adout him.

'He would buy drugs or steal proof of other drug users. He would steal drugs to use as well. Now he shall pay the price. Oh and you should check on Eraserhead. -Nine Lives'

I throw a knife at the villains ropes so they can cut there ropes off. I then jump on the roof of a building I began to go north to find my 3rd victim of today. She is a UA teacher. A bad one at that she graduated kids that payed her. She also is very against non flashy quirks. She is a huge asshole. If you couldn't tell I hate her.

(Suicide reference)
I see her walking back from getting rid of some villains. I shot her with a tranquilizer dart and drag her to a street light. I hade some rope left from Erasehead so I will give her a death like one of her victims did. She bullied him to death. He hanged himself in his dorm. So I did the same to her. I wrote a message telling of her sins and then I leaves her there to die. (I tried, okay) I lefted early because a light was on in a apartment they were on the phone probably calling the police.

(Reference over)

I got on another roof and run away from the crime. I need to go west now. After a lot of building hopping later and I find my second to last victim. He is a huge asshole. He is also a UA teacher. To be truthful it was hard finding any dirt worth killing people for on UA's dame teachers. Blue makes some noise in an alyway and he goes in. He killed someone innocent like the hero that killed my parents. He also did it on purpose. His quirk is complete flame control. So I figured he might as well die in a dumpster fire. : ) You can tell me I'm a genius later.

I hit him in the head with the handle of my Katana. He is out cold. I pull the dumpster away from the wall and open it up. It would probably smell but liveing in a bump means I don't give a shit. I throw him in but I get his lighter first. I put some trash on him and grab his phone. I found some gasoline conveniently next to the dumpster and make a trail with it. There was a lot of gasoline. I brought it out to the street and made it say Nine Lives. I then attached it to the dumpster and put the left over gasoline on him. I then make a phone call.

Random officer 28's point of view

We get a call from a heros phone. There is no noise on the other side of the call. We send 4 cars over there to check it out. I go with them just incase. When we get to the site the phone is on a hero who is knocked out in a dumpster. The smell of gasoline is in the air. We then hear a giggle and look on top of a building. On top of it is the hero killer's appreciate, Nine Lives he has a match in his hand and then throws it on the ground. It hits the gasoline dead on. The area was then consumed by flames. The hero was on fire. We have to save him. I looked at the building that Nine Lives was on. He was gone. We need back up. We get some water and put out the fire near the hero. He was already dead. On the dumpster was a note from that killer.

'If your reading this than know that this asshole was also a killer. I hate it when people kill innocent people. -Nine Lives'

We need to call the detective.

Back to are favorite 15 year old hero killer aka Izuku's point of view

I ran from the crime, once they saw me. Well I hope they like my message. I also called a news station to but I don't think they will show. I just took picture of my art work though and sent it to all the heros on that asshole's phone. I dropped his phone on a random roof and went north.

Now for my last victim. He is a water hero and a total dickhead. He was another drug user and got drug sellers out of jail. He also planted a bunch of drugs on other people in his way to 'glory'. Good thing I am not going to let him get away with it. He is not a UA teacher though but I only killed two UA teachers tonight. Well there are three others that work at UA that are on my list. I have one hour to kill this guy and get back to base. I will need to hurry.

I found him on a street. He was walking around looking for trouble. I sent out Blue to an alyway close to him. Blue made a lot of trash fall on the ground. The pro hero splashed the alyway with water. Blue luckly avoided the attach. I got behind the hero and stabbed him in the heart. He was dead in an instant. I left his body and blue got on my shoulder. I wrote a message and left for the bar.

I got there just as the sun was rising. It was 7:24. I walked in and sat down on a bar stool. The only ones there were Dabi and Kerogiri. Dabi was on his phone and Kerogiri was cleaning a glass. I pulled out my book and stared to draw my kills today. I am starting with my last kill.

After 2 hours of drawing his kills.

I felt some one touch my tail. Oh hell no! I grab the wrist of the person and throw them in to a bar stool. It was that blood crazy lady. She rubbed her head and I just glared at her. I shut my book and walk outside. I hope on a roof and look over the city. Stupid lady touching my tail. Blue rubbed his head against mine. I took off my hood and get down from the roof. I hide my Katanas under my hoodie. I also hide all my weapons and change my mask to a normal looking mask.

I then got down from the roof and started walking down the street. I get out on two a popular street and walk around the place. I saw a cat Cafe and checked if I hade my wallet. I lucky brought it with me. I walk in and pick a table. I brought out my book and went to a new page. A lady then came over to my table.

"Hi welcome to our Cafe how may I help you today?"

'can I just have a pice of Mellon bread and a glass of milk'

"Yes of course sir! I will have it out in a second!"

I just nodded. That lady must have a few screws lose to be that happy after five heros dying just a few hours ago. I kinda wanna draw this place now. I flip to my drawing part of my book and stared to draw the cafe. I finish the table and the flower pot when the lady comes back over to me with my food.

"Hear you are sir! If you need anything else please let me know!"

Once again I just nodded. I continued drawing while eating my Mellon bread. I already gave her the money for it so I have no worry. I almost finished with the walls when Tomura comes inside the cafe. He saw me and I nodded at him. He walked over and sat next to me. He looked at me drawing over my shoulder. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the lady come back over to us.

"Hello sir do you two want something else today?"

Tomura looked in thought and then said "just black coffee and soft bread please". I kinda want more Mellon bread. I turned to my talking page and wrote..

'can I have some more Mellon bread please?'

"Yes of course you can sir I will get both your orders as quick as I can!" She than walked away and I flipped back to my drawing page. I could tell Tomura wanted to say something to me. The cat part of me is telling me to say something but what do I say. I am really bad at social interaction. The cats in the cafe are staying away from me. I guess they can sense my aura.

The door bell rings and I look up to see some UA kids walk in. There is a boy with blue hair, a girl with green hair, a brown haired girl and a boy with a bird head. Blue acts up when seeing him and flys over to him I grab my book and run over trying to stop him. He gets to the kid and sits on his head. I turn to my writing page and rip off an apology to him and wissle for Blue to come back. He says it is fine but I still feel a bit bad. The kid can sense my aura I can tell becoues he is very nervous at the moment. Blue comes back finally but slowly. I wrote another apology and went back to Tomura.

I put my head on the table as I think adout my life. I then feel someone rubbing my back. I turn my head and looked at Tomura. He was blushing slightly. I smile at him and sit up. Blue gets on Tomura's head and fell asleep. I take out my book and as I am flipping through the drawing pages Tomura stopped me at the pictures of my lastest kills. I slide the book over to him and let him look at my pictures.

He than has a creepy smile on his face and I don't know why but it makes me happy. He slipped me my book back on the cafe drawing. I don't know why he is so happy but it makes me excited to sense it. I started to draw agian and finish the cafe just before the overly excited lady come back with our food. We ate in silence and then once I finish he pays for both of us. Well okay than I mean I did try to pay but he wanted to.

We both stood up and he drags me bout off the cafe by my wrist. We go though the crowd and end up at a clean part of a beach. He dragged me down to the beach and we sit next to each other. We then start to talk adout random thing mostly video games. Then the sun stared to go down. It was beautiful. Than felt a hand on mine. I look over and saw that Tomura was holding my hands. He wasn't touching me with one finger. I smile at him. He than pulls me in to a kiss. I kiss him back though my mask. We break apart.

"So would you like to be my boyfriend" he said as he looked down at me. I nodded at him. He than kissed me agian but this time it was very gentle. Luckly he did not take off my mask. He wouldn't like me if he saw what the hero accident and those bullies did to my face. We then got up and he gave me a piggy back ride to the bar. We walk in and I glare at Toga she gulped.

Tomura brought me to his room and puts me on his bed. He locks the door and goes over to one of his drawers. He throws me some clothes and I walk in the bathroom to change and shower. After I am done with bathroom things I walk out and see Tomura setting up the game system.

I sat down and began to think about my day. I got a boyfriend who I really like. Found a good cafe to eat at. Saw a clean beach. And- oh shoot Stain is going to kill me of I don't tell him. He will go into father mode and start a question session. I should call him. I grabbed my book and stop. I can trust him. I can talk to him.

"Tomura is it okay if I call Stain on your phone?" He looks over at me with a shocked face. He nodded quickly and handed me his phone. I really should get my own. I walk in to the bathroom and call Stain.

Ring......ring......ring..... click

"Hello?"

"Hey Stain!"

"Oh hey kiddo! What did you do this time?"

"I didn't do anything this time, DAD! I just wanted to tell you I got a boyfriend and killed a lot of fakes!"

"Oh that's great wait ....... WHAT! WHAT IS HIS NAME, CRIME BACKGROUND, ADDRESS, AND JOB?!?!?!"

"His name is Tomura Shigaraki and he is a villain. I live with him and he owns the league of villains. I really like him and he has been really nice to me."

"Hmmm fine I will allow it but I won't like him no matter what!"

"Okay Stain but did you see all the fakes I killed. I even saved Erasehead. He is still a true hero if you were wondering. Oh and I killed some UA teachers that were fakes as well!"

"Yeah I saw the news kid your doing great over there! You now I really am proud of you."

"Thanks Stain. I will make sure to kill all the fakes hear in Japan. When are you coming back anyways?"

" When ever I can kill all the fakes hear kid. Anyway did you finally get a phone?"

"Oh umm no this is my boyfriends phone!"

"Oh okay well I have to go kid. I have more fakes to kill. Be good okay and if your boyfriend is mean to you call me and I will beat his ass!"

"O-okay umm well by Stain have him oh and Blue misses you."

"Hehehehehe alright well by kiddo!"

I then hang up. Yep he is definitely going to go Dad mode on Tomura when he mets him. I walk out of the bathroom and sit down next to Tomura. I hand him his phone and pick up a controller. I asked him if he would still love me if he saw my face. He said yes. I asked him if he promised. He said yes and I showed him. He just pulled me in to a hug and told me he loved me anyways. I kissed him on the cheek and he wipes my tears that I didn't know fell. I put back on my mask. We begin to game till we both passed out on the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 8.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...