My Kind Of Perfection(EDITING)

By hein_girl

Kasei Asugh had the perfect life, set to be the next big name in ballet until everything pirouette's off her... More

MY KIND OF PERFECTION-welcome!
1. Perfection is key
2. My Crazy Best Friend
3. Job Searching
4. Hired Pt1
5. Hired Pt2
6. No Longer a Newbie
7. Going to the barre
8. Family Dinner
9. You're always working
10. Going to be a Problem
11. Jake's POV
12. I'm Stealing This
13. I'm Moving Out
14. The Gym
15. Gym//Jake's POV
16. First Time For Everything
17. Pizza Hut-Jake POV
18. My Hero
19. All these boxes
20. Intense Game of Hide and Seek
21. House Party
22. Let's Go Clubbing-Dakota POV
23. Jake's Girl
24. Date With Jake
25. Genius-Dakota POV
26. Phone Call
27. Mushy Heart
28. Who Knew Shopping Was This Fun
29. Supper With Em
30. Talk It Out
31. Girl Time
32. Or Eat Me?
33. Only You
34. Happier(DPOV)
35. Why Do I Associate With Y'all?
36.Parent Introductions
37. The Harsh Truth
38. Answers
39. California
↓↓ Exciting news y'all read this ↓↓
40. Room Service
41. Talk with the Scott's
42. Audition Realization
43. Unexpected Visitor-DPOV
44. Quick Visit
45. Finally Home
46. Dress Shopping
48. Business Dinner
49. The Race
50. The sober, smart one
51. M.I.A
52. You need help
53. How's He Doing?
54. Don't Mess With The Redhead
55. Make a difference
56. Trouble
57. Busy, busy
58. Finally
59. How It's Supposed To Go
60. Breaking Ground
61. Chicago
62. Girls Night Out
63. Meeting Her
64. Walk Through
65. Dysfunctional
66. Cloud Nine
67. My Kind Of Perfection

47. Why Else?

700 31 5
By hein_girl

 Hurry up in there! Geez I feel like it’s our first date again and you’re taking too long in the gym showers.”

I snort. “You said that time wasn’t a date, Jake.”

“Yeah…well we both know it really was.” I can hear his smirk. “You didn’t wanna go out with me otherwise so…”

“Whatever.” I finish with my makeup, deciding to not go too heavy, just a subtle smoky eye, and enough blush to make me look naturally rosy without looking like I have a sunburn. The face full of freckles is also hidden tonight.

“Okay done!” I step out of my room, and walk to the kitchen where he’s sitting on the table, wearing an all-black suit that makes him look simply edible. His tie, however, is a dark blue, to match my dress

I clear my throat get his attention “So? You like?” I do a slow spin.

He opens his mouth to reply, but no sound comes out as he lays eyes on me. His heated gaze runs up and down my body. “Yeah…I don’t wanna let you out of this room.”

I blush. “Okay. I actually kinda wanna go to this thing! If you want, I can wear this over top all night.” I slip on my “JT’s Girl” jacket.

He shoots me a look. “I’m only thinking of the night I gave that to you, honestly. You’re not helping your case.” He chuckles.

Right. How the scene immediately turned R rated, I was left wearing only the jacket…

 I bite my lip. “Jake I’m leaving before we end up staying. Whether you’re with me or not.” I smirk and grab my keys. “Mine or yours?”

“Actually…” he flings open the door and I squeal with excitement.

“KEILA!! You look gorgeous!” she’s wearing an empire waist gown that’s a deep red in color, and has tiny beaded straps that dip into a “U” revealing an inch of cleavage, hidden by a scrap of mesh.

“Thanks bitch! You look smokin’ too!” She turns to show me the back of her dress, where the straps cross in a beaded X shape.

“So? What do ya think?” Jake pats my bare back.

“What?” I look behind her and realize he rented a limo for us tonight

Keila seems to remember her job and presents it with a flourish of one hand.

“Pretty cool!” I smile. I’ve ridden in a fair share of these throughout my life, but it’s still fun to ride in style on occasion. Also, I feel like I still don’t really know much about his company, and I’m quite excited to learn more tonight.

“Well? What are we all waiting for? I don’t wanna leave everyone else is waiting.” I lift the hem of my dress, and climb in the car.

“Oh! Hey Tucker! Hi Mag! I Thought you were all gonna meet us there?” I shoot Jake a questioning look.

“Sorry ballerina. We kinda crushed your plans of having limo sex… Sorry!” She grins, not sounding sorry in the slightest.

I know I’m red. “No, I’m glad y’all are here. And we are not having limo sex.”

“Not so fast.” Jake blurts “y’all are finding your own rides home.” He pinches my bum and smiles at me. “We have the whole limo to ourselves later.” He winks. They all start laughing.

“Not happening mister!” I snort

“Uh huh, okay.” He gives me a look and pats my bum again.

I swat him, and move to sit between Tucker and Mag.

“How’s you, baby girl?” Tucker pats my leg

Jake growls, causing Tucker to laugh “Boss you know I respect you both too much to put the moves on Kase.”

“Then move the hand before move it for you.” He threatens.

Tucker laughs again, and moves his hand higher until it’s around my waist, where he easily picks me up, and plants me on his lap.

Jake gives me a look. “Kasey switch laps or you won’t be walking next week.”

I tease him by sticking out my tongue.

“I think she thinks I’m joking.” He huffs to Keila.

“Brother, dearest. Relax! They’re just playing.” She hits him with her clutch.

“You have 10 seconds, Kasey. “ 

“I’ve been pretty good, Tuck. You?” I completely ignore Jake’s childish counting.

“Can’t complain…” He thinks about it

As Jake gets to one, I slip off Tucker’s lap, and onto Magdalene’s. “That’s good.” I say to him.

Everyone is trying not to laugh, while Jake glares at me. “Not what I meant.”

“Yeah, well what can ya do?”

“You’re gonna be the death of him, you know that?” Magdalene giggles.

“Why else am I here, except to drive him crazy, right?” I joke back.

“Yeah, true that’s basically our job.” She nods and bounces her legs once.

“Sooo. How’s the ‘ol man?”

“My dad? Um, dead for 15 years now.” She smirks.

“Okay, c’mon! Why can’t I call the men the same as ‘ol lady except male?”

“That’s just not the way it works, kid.” Mag sighs.

I roll my eyes. “Whatever. What’s he up to lately?”

“Um, basically the same thing as always. He’s a scout for the club, meaning he goes around to bike shows and shit, and finds new recruits, and clients for our bikes.”

“Why don’t you go with him?”

“I usually do, but I stuck around for this trip…the only thing worse than being on the back of a bike for 6 hours without a sissy bar, is doing it on your period. Not too fun.” She grimaces.

“Ah. Yeah I got ya…”

“Hah, you still need a sissy bar.” Keila smirks.

“Okay, no I don’t NEED it, but for all day trips, it’s better so that you can walk fine when you arrive.” Mag snaps.

“Surrre.” She drags the r.

“Listen, sweetie. I get that you haven’t been ‘biker fucked’ in a while, but after a full day of riding, you want to be able to walk to the hotel. Otherwise what happens AT the hotel will legit kill you.” She smiles sweetly and I grimace.

Keila huffs, knowing she didn’t win that one. Those two butt heads a lot, but whenever it becomes necessary, they’re best friends.

“Oh, and another thing. I used to hate sissy bars. Trust me. But as soon as this pussy was torn, I learned my lesson.” Mag adds with a smirk.

I turn to her. “That actually happened?”

“Yeah. I mean, Flynn’s dick is like way too bi-“

“OKAY, OKAY GEEZ! GIRLS ENOUGH WITH THE…TALK ABOUT…” Jake looks disturbed.

“Ripped vaginas? It’s only a sensitive topic if you make it.” She says matter-of-factly.

Beside us, Tucker shudders.

“Okay, don’t act like that hasn’t happened to you, Tuck.” She smirks, noticing his facial expression.

“OHH right! With that Asian chick? Dude she was like…tiny to stand beside. I can’t imagine…” Keila trails off looking pained.

“One time! Geez y’all don’t need to bring it up every day!” He huffs. “I’m aware of how tiny she was. Her pussy basically suffocated my d-“

“OKAY! I’m drawing the line here!” I bolt out of Mag’s lap.

“Really? Not like, 10 minutes ago?” Jake drawls sarcastically.

I roll my eyes at him.

Tucker shakes with laughter. “I remember Flynn telling us about what happened in LA to y’all. That was like, 2 years ago.”

“Wait. What happened to her in LA?” I missed something here. They all look at me. “Oh. Right.”

“Yep. Hence: the sissy bar for long trips.” She concludes with a nod.

“Hey guys.” Scott opens the door to the limo, and I sit upright, surprised because I didn’t even notice the car stop.

We all say hello and he sits down. “So? What have y’all been talking about?”

“Um…torn vaginas.” Keila says honestly.

Scott spits out his drink towards us, and Mag looks grossed out for a second, before everyone in the car dissolves into laughter.

Merda, I love these people.

__________________________________________-

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter…it was a lot of fun to write. (I laughed almost the whole time)

I’m sorry if the language offends you……. Just realized that aha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 718 24
⋆ ballet is no place for redemption ⋆ Juliet had been dancing ballet since she was 2 years old and was what people commonly referred to as a prodigy...
840K 15.8K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...
2.5M 63.2K 44
Being a foster kid, she couldn't wait to be able to leave the group home. Finally eighteen, and the help of her mentor at the group home, she was abl...
487 35 33
Dana Isabel Herenn and Kathleen Morrison were the best ballerinas in the City of London. They'd escaped the past and make a new way of life in the Ci...