-Always play- ||| Spinel x Re...

By LocalHoodlum_Mel

Spinel will be more soft and sweet in this story, due to her change of heart. She will also have bad separati... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
-Chapter 3-
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
-Chapter 6-
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
-Chapter 9-
Chapter 10
Facts about dating Spinel! And other stuff!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12- Friday pt. 1
Chapter 14- Friday pt. 3
Chapter 15- Friday pt.4
Waiting Gift
~!!CHAPTER 16!!~
The Beginning of the End (Chapter- 17-ish)
Simple but to the point
Just a treat
{Chapter-17} Not For Kiddies
Chapter-18 Something bad is coming
Chapter 19- Many feelings
The End Of An Era
Chapter 20- Saving Steven
Chapter 21- Like a happy Family
Chapter 22- Shopping and Dogs
Future Chapter Promos
Chapter 23- The Rescue
Chapter 24- A Trip
Chapter 25- Patching things up
Chapter 26- If We're Together
Chapter 27- Still So Much To Do
Facts about dating Spinel pt. 2
Chapter 28- Gifts
Chapter 29- One Day

Chapter 13- Friday pt. 2

1.4K 45 140
By LocalHoodlum_Mel

Opening the door to your dear home felt great. You look to the couch and see Spinel and Jasper passed out. You shut the door and smile fondly. 

As you took off your hoodie, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You hear a content sigh from Spinel as she nuzzled her face into the back of your neck. You reach back and rub her head, She lets out a chuckle and turns you around to face her.    "Hi, doll."    You smile as your cheeks heat up. Spinel chuckles again and pulls you into a deep kiss.. But this one made you feel funny. She was clinging to you, and you could ever so slightly feel her hands rubbing your hips. However, Spinel melted into you, almost literally. You pull away and quietly laugh, she leaned against you; her face a dark shade of pink. You peck her forehead and glance at Jasper- still sleeping. You lightly shake Spinel,    "Hey."    She seems to snap out of it as she looks up at you. She was still flustered though,    "Yeah, doll?"    You point upstairs,    "I need to tell you something."

--

"So she'll be living near little homeworld for a while?"    You nod,    "Yeah, at least until that shed is fixed up for her."    Spinel puts a hand to her chin,    "Is she alright with this?"    You rub your neck and look at the clock.    "I don't know. We'll just have to see when Steven gets here."    Spinel sighs and gives you a big smile,    "Alright, but if she tries anything, I'll kick her Scholastic Book Fair bendy-pencil looking ass."    You give her a surprised look, before the two of you burst out laughing.

--

The two of you went back downstairs and took your seats. 

You sat beside Jasper, while Spinel sat on the recliner. You turn on the TV and leave the volume low as you surf the channels. Soon you came across a game show that you enjoyed, so you left it on.

Spinel fell asleep once more at some point, leaving you alone. Eventually, you shifted and leaned your head on Jaspers arm as you watched the show. Jasper apparently woke up from the contact.

She looked down at your tiny figure resting against her large frame. You were so small, so fragile, so new to Jasper. 

She didn't know what to do, you were leaning on her, and you looked so content. Jasper shifts and you look up, "Good morning sleepyhead." Jasper grumbles, but didn't get any more angry. Now knowing she was awake you let yourself sink into her, Jasper gave a rather surprised look. You let her thick white hair drape over your head as you got more comfortable. This caused you to laugh. 

Jasper looked on at you, at your beautiful smile, your happy eyes. She felt a tingle in her chest and her face felt hot.

What was this?

What were you doing to her?

This didn't feel right to her!

Jasper looked away and stood up, causing you to fall back onto the couch, You sit back up quickly as Jasper walks to the door.    "Jasper?.. Where are you going?"     She carefully and quietly opens the door and leaves- not even bothering to answer you. You furrow your brows as you sit up. You glance at Spinel and see that she's still fast asleep. So, you go after Jasper.

You quietly exit the house and look around, Jasper was sitting on the curb, you run over.    "Jasper? What's wrong?"    You carefully take a seat beside her. She groans and crosses her arms,    "Why did you follow me?"    You try to lean in her line of sight,    "Because I care about you."    Jasper felt her chest tingle again at those words,     "You care about me?"    You place a hand on her shoulder,    "Of course I do."    Jasper sighs and uncrosses her arms,    "You humans are so odd."    You smile and shrug,    "Well, all humans are made different. We're all unique and we can all choose who we are. So, yeah, we are odd."    Jasper finally turns to face you,    "Exactly, so you could have chosen to hate me- to ignore me."    You look away,    "Your point?"    Jasper looks to her hands,    "Why didn't you?"    You turn to face her with an unsure smile,   "Because you gave me a chance to talk to you."    Jasper looked off into the distance as the afternoon sun began to transition to a young sunset. It was true, she didn't chase you away or yell at you, she was too intrigued to do that.    "I guess I did."    

You smile brightly and hug her. Jasper jerks her body back,    "What are you doing!?"    She gives you a confused and frustrated look. You frown and scoot away to give her some distance.    "Sorry, I just thought you needed a hug.."   

 You disappointedly look back to the house,    "Well.. I'm.. gonna go back in."    You stand up and start walking up the path to your porch,    

"Wait!-"    

You stop, but before you could turn around or question Jasper- two large arms wrapped around you. 

You could hear Jaspers soft breath as she held you. You felt her head rest on top of yours and her hair draped down- getting in your face, and over your shoulders. You turn and look up at her. She looked sad. You sigh and turn all the way around; giving her the best bear-hug you could (being how short you were compared to her). Jasper paused but she wrapped her arms around you again, a little tighter this time. You smile and Jasper found herself smiling a little too.

And inside two aggravated eyes looked on.

--

Jasper released you, and you offered her your hand,    "C'mon, lets go inside."    Jasper looked at you hand; unsure, you leaned into her line of sight,    "Hey, it's okay."    Jasper looked into your soft, reassuring eyes and soon found her hand in yours. You grin and the two of you walk into the house.

You look over to the recliner and see Spinel awake. She was resting her head in her hand as she quietly flipped through the channels. You look to the TV, then back to Spinel,    "Why'd you change it?"    -    "Got bored."    You cock a brow at her quick and flat tone, but you shrugged it off.    "So Jasper, I have to tell you something."    Jasper cocks a brow,    "What?"    You nervously look to your feet when Spinel blurts out,    

"Were gettin' rid of ya for a few days."    -    

"Spinel!" 

Spinel looks up to you with a dull expression before turning back to the TV, saying nothing. 

You cock a brow at her attitude, but then again it's not like she's never like this. You look back to Jasper, she had a bewildered expression- then she looked to you,    "Is this true?"    You sigh,    "Yes- BUT  there's a great reason!"    Jasper raises her brows,    "What?"    You smile,    "Someone's gonna fix up the shed for you, that way you can live in it and still be near me! You can come over for movie nights and to just hang out, or even if you just get lonely."    Jasper gets a shocked look,    "But why?"    You smile,    "Because your my friend, and I want you to be happy too."    Jasper blushes,    "Why are you doing this for me?"    You shrug,    "That's just what people do when they love someone."    Jasper gets that tingling feeling again and can't help but smile. She sweeps you up and laughs,    "Thank you!"   You laugh and look over to Spinel,

She looked mad- but her expression was completely blank.

It was.. a little scary.

Jasper puts you down and you look back to her,    "So, where am I gonna be located for now?"    You bite your lip,    "Weeelll.. Now don't get mad."    Jasper looks around; confused. You put a hand on her shoulder (or, well, upper arm),    "You'll have to live near little Homeworld."    Jaspers face dropped and she groaned- then collapsed onto the couch,    "You've gotta be joking."    You shift nervously,    "I wish I was, but it's the safest place for you, where we can keep track of where you are."    Jasper dramatically drags her hands down her face,    "Will you visit?"    You smile,    "Of course I will."    Jasper sighs in relief,    "Good, because I don't want to be left with all those happy-go-lucky wack-jobs."    You feel a little disappointed in her choice of words, but you kept your smile going anyways. Jasper sits up some more,    "So, when I'm out, it'll just be you two weirdos?"    You look to Spinel- 

She was still mindlessly flipping through channels, no emotion.

"Yup, just us for a while."

What was with her? She was being so quiet and closed off right now. Is she feeling sick?

You'll ask Spinel later, for now you just sit beside Jasper. The room was silent for a while; save for the sound of Spinel pressing buttons on the remote, and the changing static on screen.

---

You were about to ask Spinel if she was okay, but the sound of a horn came from outside. Jasper jumps and faces the door defensively,    "What was that?"    You stand up and look at the time on your phone,    "Looks, like Stevens her to pick you up."    Jasper relaxes her posture and stands up beside you.

When the two of you step out you see Steven and Amethyst sitting in the Dhondye in front of your house. Amethyst rolls down the window and leans out,    "C'moooon sis!"     

Jasper scoffs at the name and looks down at you,    "Guess I'll be heading out."    You nod and give her a huge hug (making sure to squeeze). Jasper feels some anxiety at the realization that she'd be away from you for a while, but the feeling of your warmth as you embraced her, gave her reassurance, knowing she would be back. 

Jasper returned the hug-- but she didn't squeeze too hard, she was afraid that if she embraced you too much, she'd break you. 

But this sweet moment was broken away by a camera flash.

"Hey!" Jasper grimaces and you snort.

Steven and Amethyst let out hearty laughs as they look over a picture they had taken. Jasper grumbles, but looks back to you with a clamer expression,   "I'll see you soon, Jasper."    

She gives you a small smile and looks back at Steven and Amethyst. She took a deep breath and did a daring thing, 

she leaned down and quickly kisses your cheek before running off and hopping into the Dhondye.

You hear Amethyst and Steven laugh as they drive off. You smile brightly.

Jasper wasn't at all what she seemed.

.

.

.

.

Whats wrong with Spinel?

stay tuned for pt. 3

xoxo

- Mr. Clark Is Jerry?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414 0 18
This is just a thing I like to do for fun - turn movies and games into massive novels. I hope you guys like it... I'm not very confident... In this s...
26.7K 477 14
Since everyone else is doing it (or the majority), I'd figured I'd give it a shot. So this takes place a few months, possibly 6, after Spinel's attac...
40.2K 986 14
ah, it's been several months since you've last seen your master. no matter how hard you looked, you couldn't find em. once you reach 4 months of age...
26.7K 618 13
Just read the title. You probably have a rough idea how this is gonna go but here's some information you might want to know. Time of story: After the...