Catching Feelings

By ebscake11

It was supposed to be a normal day at Passaic Valley High School, but what are the consequences of fake-datin... More

Pilot
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12: valentines Special
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31 (end)
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY FRIEND'S BOOK !!
i have a new book lol

chapter 8

919 14 3
By ebscake11

Entering the living room,  Alejandro and Reva quickly found Kairi talking to Venusha at the bar, and quite near to them was Ebun and Mattia. And let's just say Ebun looked a little.....well......drunk. She was swaying left and right, shouting random things (however the loud music made this not that noticeable) and clutching onto Mattia. Mattia, being the good boyfriend that he was, was obviously looking after her.

"Damn, she must have drank loads," Reva chuckled.

"Yeah, but nothing we haven't seen before," Alejandro grinned.

The two made their way towards the couple that were currently arguing ('Why argue with a drunk Ebun,' Reva thought. 'You're obviously gonna lose.').

"Babe come on, you gotta sit down."

"Mattiiiiiiiii nooooooo, I wanna standddddd!" Ebun slurred.

"But Ebun..." Mattia sighed, slightly smiling to himself because of the nickname.

"Ok how about this. If you sit down, you get unlimited kisses."

"WOAHHHHH! MATTI, REALLLYYYYY? OKOKOK I'LL SIT DOWN I WANNA KISS YOU-ohhh myy gawdddd it's Reyva and Alegandrooo! HI REYVA HI ALEGANDRO!"

Ebun hung onto Mattia's arm, stumbling forward and attempted to give both Reva and Alejandro a hug.

"Woah!" Reva exclaimed, taking in Ebun's drunk figure now that she was right in front of her and opened her arms to greet a smiling Ebun.

"Mmmmm, Reyvaaaaa, I missed youuuuuu, where'd you goooo?"

Reva giggled as she attempted to pull away from the hug after a few seconds but Ebun wouldn't let go.

"I just went to the kitchen to talk to Alejandro. Now why don't you let go so you can get your kisses?"

"Yay yay yay! Waaiitttt but firstttt.."

Ebun sprung back from Reva and crashed into Alejandro, also giving him a big hug.

"Hey Ebun," he laughed.

"Hi Ale!" 

After about 3 seconds Ebun removed herself from Alejandro's body and grabbed Mattia's hand, swinging it left and right.

"Kissy?" Ebun asked, looking up to Mattia with large puppy eyes.

Mattia placed a small kiss on Ebun's lips, barely lasting a second.

"Matiiiiiii babyyyyy, you said unlimited!  I want moreeee!"

"I'll give you more later, okay?"

Ebun pouted.

"Okayy..."

Mattia looked back to Reva and Alejandro, smiling softly.

"Sorry about that guys, she's had a little bit too much to drink," he chuckled, softly pulling Ebun closer to his chest.

"Mmmmm, you're warm..." Ebun whispered, wrapping her arms around him(A/N well you wouldn't be able to hear her if she whispered bc of the music but lets just say the music is less louder lmao).

"Yeah, I can tell," Alejandro laughed.

"Imma go take her to bed, it's already 12. I'll just get her to lie down and hopefully she dozes off." Mattia said. "We'll be upstairs." He gestured to the ceiling with his head.

Alejandro and Reva looked at each other, sending a silent message. They knew that they had to talk about what had happened with Keyuraa, it was obvious that Mattia and Ebun hadn't seen what happened because Ebun was probably still really drunk at that time and Mattia was most likely with her. But Ebun definitely wasn't in the right state to talk about a serious matter, and Mattia couldn't just leave her to go talk with them.

"Aight." Alejandro said. "Thanks man, you treat her so well."

"I try my best," Mattia smiled. 

With Ebun still draped all over him, he made his way towards the spiral staircase situated at the back of the room, and went towards Ebun's room.

Reva looked at Alejandro.

"So...you wanna party?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

~2 hours later~

It was 2am and everyone had left. The entire living room, and the living room was absolutely gigantic, was messy: red solo cups covering the floor, spillages of all kinds of different liquids staining the ground and even the wall, wrappers of sweets and different snacks were splayed everywhere.

 And Reva was drunk as fuck.

Yes, Reva usually barely drank, but Alejandro urged her to "live a little" because you know, yolo right?

Turns out that didn't turn out to well.

"Ale-Alejandrooo, where did everyone gooo?" 

Reva stumbled, grabbing onto Alejandro's arm for support.

"They left, Reva. People are getting tired as fuck, they need to go home."

"Oh ok! Then let's go home too! I'm tired! I think...."

Alejandro chuckled, slowly leading Reva to the stairs. They would sort out the mess tomorrow. Well, the cleaners would.

"No, Reva. We're sleeping here, remember? And yes you are tired, and you will go to bed once we get you upstairs and changed."

"Okkkkk, but you have to sleep with me."

Alejandro slightly blushed and widened his eyes.

"W-what?"

They shared beds all the time but the way she said it.....

Reva stopped walking and turned to her side to face Alejandro.

"Sleep with me....."

She gave him a soft kiss on his cheek, and then proceeded to walk up the stairs, but failing horribly.

Trying not to die because of what Reva had just said (and did), Alejandro shook his head, ran a hand through his hair, and then walked up to Reva, helping her get upstairs.

Eventually, they made it. The two of them walked into Ebun's room to get Reva's clothes for her to wear to bed. Ebun and Mattia were curled up on the bed, bodies entertwined and fast asleep.

"Awwwwww, they're so cute!" Reva squealed, jumping up and down.

Alejandro firmly placed his hands on her shoulders, causing her to stop jumping, and then placed his finger to her lips.

"Shhh, you don't want to wake them up do you?" 

Reva shook her head, however her eyes were focused on the finger that was still on her lips.

"Then stay quiet." 

Alejandro removed his finger and then took a quick glance around the room.

"Where are your stuff?"

Reva's head went to the side, a questioning look on her face.

"Huh?"

"Your clothes?"

"Umm...I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I don't know."

Alejandro sighed and went into his backpack that was in the room and got out two of his hoodies.

"You're going to wear one of these, ok?"

Reva skipped over to Ebun's bed and sat on it, thankfully not accidentally sitting on either Mattia or Ebun's legs.

"Ok, but....I-I'm tired.....Can you help me put it on?"

"Fine."

Alejandro walked over to Reva.

"Up."

With a little bit of whining, Reva eventually stood up from the bed, however she still swayed a little bit. Alejandro helped her take off her dress and shoes, and all her jewellery; even when sober, Reva never minded changing in front of him,  so there was nothing he hadn't already seen. Well. Mostly. 

Pulling down the hoodie over Reva's head, Alejandro quickly changed himself, changing into the second hoodie that he had gotten out of his bag. Reva watched him intently.

"Y-you're hot."

Alejandro rolled his eyes, however he secretly loved the compliment.

"You're drunk."

He then grabbed two pairs of shorts from the bag and wore one, and helped Reva wear the other. 

'She looks so cute,' he thought to himself.

Once they were both fully changed, Alejandro offered Reva his hand.

"Come on, let's go to the guest room."

"C-carry me..." Reva mumbled, already half falling asleep and nearly falling to the floor if not for Alejandro.

Not wanting her to hurt herself, Alejandro complied.

"Alright..."

He first put his arm around her neck, and then grabbed underneath her legs, lifting her up easily.

He was carrying her. Bridal style.

Turning off the lights in Ebun's room, Alejandro made his way to the guest room with Reva in his arms. Once they arrived, he gently placed her down in the bed. He closed the door, turned off the lights, and returned back to the bed, slipping underneath the covers on the other side of Reva. 

"Good night," Alejandro whispered, staying to the edge of the bed in case Reva wanted to have some space. But then he felt a shuffle behind him, and soon enough, Reva's arm came across his waist and held him tight, and her face pressed against his back.

"Good night." she whispered back.

Staying in the comfortable position, Alejandro decided not not let himself freak out and actually try to sleep. Luckily for him, he was already dozing off. However, he wasn't sure if it was real or not, but right before he fell into a deep slumber, he heard a quiet voice.

"I love you, Alejandro."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.9K 43
- she transfers from a new school hoping to not be involved with any type of drama or relationship - everything changes when she starts feeling some...
404K 8.4K 51
What happens when you fall in love with the guy your family hates ? {COMPLETED}
31.3K 1.3K 20
kairi x mattia fanfic.
70.8K 530 28
Your childhood bsf gets close, What will you do?