Falling for Percy

By GTheHippie

Grace Potter, Harry Potter's older sister is falling for Percy Weasley. This is like the books and movies co... More

Staying with the Weaselys
Train Ride
Studying
Secrets
Miscommunication
It's rough
Breaking the Rules
Rejoice
The Ball
Going Back Home
Summer
Diagon Alley
A New Year In Hogwarts
Quidditch
Infirmary
Revelations
Hog's meade
Classes
First attack
Hagrid's
The Womping Willow
The Future... and The past
New Beginnings
One Bed
Goodbye
I dont get it
Austria
Back Home
Good Day
The Dursleys
The Quidditch World Cup Part 1
The Quidditch World Cup Part 2
A/N
The Quidditch World Cup Part 3
Surprises
Who are we?
A/N
My brother
Exams
One Day
Just Part of the Job
Little Ginger Boy
Leaving... again
Percy-1 Charlie-0
Russia
Memories
Explanations
You're dead
The Perfect Gift
Yule Ball
Christmas
Lake
You promised
Help me
Us time
Cleaning
The Final Task
A/N
Trust
Goodbye Stranger
Hearing
I must not lie to my superiors
Percy-1 Charlie-1
Stupid Journalist
A/N
Scared
Christmas
I'd love to see you try, Weasley
Belgium
Battle at the Department of Mysteries
Recovery
Mourning
Fleur
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Devoted to you
Christmas... again
What the World Needs Now
Its time to go
I hate you
Not now
Sneaking Around
"Disappearances"
Battle at the Astronomy Tower
Here in Spirit
Battle of the Eight Potters
Infiltration
The Wedding
A/N
What Happened?
Listen
Dreams
Help
Fight Back
The Ministry
The Escape
Losing a friend
What now?
The beginning
The Battle
Oh God, Fred
I'll Never Forget
The End
dne eht
Please be a dream
Never let you go again
A/N
Funeral
Not the same
Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
Our Wedding
Little Family
Baby
Exhausted
Growing Pains
Arthur
Oops
Petunia's funeral
Violet
Christmas
Changes
I feel different
Don't Feel Different
You don't get it!
Highly Intelligent

Assistant

2.2K 41 15
By GTheHippie

Percy was doing well at the ministry. He was in charge of a small branch and managed about 15 other people. It was refreshing and not stressful. He was also making a considerable amount of money, which was very good, considering Percy and Grace purchased a rather large new home and they were now expecting a second baby.

Although things were going well for Percy, a wrench was about to be thrown in his direction.

"Percy," Kingsley knocked on Percy's office door. Percy looked up and the door swung open.

"Kingsley," Percy stood up with a smile.

"Percy, you've been making remarkable additions to the ministry for the past 2 years," Kingsley smiled. "We've decided to reward you, by giving you your very own assistant."

A young, attractive woman walked into Percy's office with a smile. She had a pixie cut and was nearly Percy's height. She extended her hand and Percy shook it.

"Mary," she smiled.

"Nice to meet you," he smiled.

***

Percy wobbled into the house, already taking off his shoes.

"Is that daddy?" Grace smiled.

Percy smiled when he heard the little pitter-patter of his daughter's feet.

"Daddy!" She squealed.

"There's my little girl!" Percy exclaimed and picked her up. Grace wobbled over time him and he smiled. "There's my other girl."

"Girls," Grace smiled and rubbed her stomach.

"Girls," he nodded and kissed Grace's cheek.

"Daddy, I draw!" Harriette exclaimed.

"Yes, you drew, darling," Percy corrected as he let her down.

"Why don't you show daddy what you drew today?" Grace suggested.

Harriette nodded and ran upstairs. Percy smiled and put his arms around Grace. "Resting easy today?"

"Yes darling," she rolled her eyes playfully and walked to the kitchen.

"I'm serious, Grace," he said, following her.

"Darling, it was just a false alarm, the doctor said," Grace said.

"Grace," he leaned against the counter.

"Percy," she mocked. He frowned and she started giggling. "I'm being careful, alright? She's fine."

Percy smiled and bent over to kiss Grace's stomach. "I can't wait to meet her."

Grace handed him a cookie and he started devouring it. "How was work?"

"Good," he nodded. He started undoing his tie and sat on the couch in the sitting room. "I got an assistant today, her name's Mary."

"Ooo, is she pretty?" Grace smiled.

"Sure," Percy said and turned on the television.

Grace smiled and sat beside him. "Homewrecker material?"

Percy smiled and rolled his eyes. "She's very nice."

"That's how they get ya," she kissed his cheek.

"Easy girl," Percy put his arm around her.

"Daddy look!" Harriette showed him her picture. She climbed onto his lap and he smiled at the picture.

"It's great, Harry," he smiled and kissed her forehead.

***

Percy loved having Mary around for the past two months, except when he didn't. He knew in the back of his head that Mary definitely had a crush on him. Just by the fact that she was extra touchy with him when she gave files and the fact that she giggled at all of his jokes.

Percy thought it was sort of cute. But, things were starting to get out of hand. Like, when she was in his office and starting feeling his chest.

"Percy, you've got some crumbs on your shirt," she said.

"Really?" He looked down and inspected his shirt.

She walked over to him and started brushing crumbs off his shirt. Percy gulped and she went to go sit back down.

Another time, they ran into each other in the break room and she grabbed his arm for an inappropriate amount of time.

"Oh sorry," Mary smiled and squeezed Percy's arm slightly.

... and one time she did something that was completely inappropriate.

"Dammit," Mary cursed under her breath as she spilled some coffee on her cardigan. She stood up as Percy came in with papers in his hands.

He froze when he saw her taking the cardigan off.

"Oh sorry, just spilled some coffee," she smiled.

But, she was about to cross the line...

"Percy," Mary knocked on the door.

"Yeah," Percy kept looking at his papers.

"I've got a message from a few people, saying the floo network is a bit off," she said.

"Alright, thank you," he said.

She brought it over to him and was about to leave when he stopped her.

"Mary, what's this word?" He asked. "It's smudged a bit."

She walked over and stood right beside him, leaning slightly on him.

"Looks like 'love,'" she leaned on him a bit more. "Or maybe dove, I can't tell."

Percy's entire face was red. "Alright, that's enough!"

She jumped a bit and looked at him. "What?"

"Look... I am very happily married," Percy said. "I don't think it's very professional to continue whatever it is you're doing."

Mary started laughing. "Oh, Percy..."

"And I get it... the red hair appeals to most people, but I'm just not into all of th-"

"Percy," Mary laughed and sat in front of his desk. "Percy, I'm flattered... but, I'm not into all that."

"Wow, most people are into the ginger hair-"

"It's not the red hair," she laughed. "I'm sorry that you got that impression from me, really. But, I'm gay."

His eyes widened and he fell back into his chair. "Woah... that's... that's... wow... um, that's amazing! It's so good for you to come out."

"I've been out," she laughed. "I'm married, Percy."

"And your husband's okay with that?" He asked. "I mean I guess it would be pretty hot-"

She started laughing again. "I'm married to a woman, Percy. Her name's Linda."

Percy's eyes widened. "I thought she was your sis- wiiiife."

"You thought she was my sister?" She laughed.

"Kind of, yeah," he said.

"Linda did the cutest thing the other day," Mary smiled.

"Oh, how sweet," Percy said, not paying attention.

"Okay, yeah... makes more sense," Percy nodded.

She laughed and rubbed his arm. "Percy, you're a great guy and I'm glad that your loyal to your wife, but not every woman that's nice to you are interested in you."

"Point taken," he smiled.

"Mr. Weasley! Mr. Weasley!" A man came running into Percy's office. "Your wife's in labor!"

"What?" Percy's eyes widened and he stood up. "She's not due for another 6 weeks!"

"She's just gone to the hospital, let's go!" The man said.

"Have a nice weekend, Mary!" Percy shouted. He ran out of his office and turned to everyone working busily. "Everyone, go home early! My wife's having a baby!"

Everyone cheered and Percy apparated to the hospital. He saw his sister and brother-in-law still in their work clothes in the waiting room. Mrs. Weasley was playing with Harriette. Percy ran to his daughter and crouched down in front of her.

"Daddy," she smiled. He cupped her cheeks and kissed his forehead.

"There's my beautiful girl. You're going to be a big sister, darling," Percy smiled.

"Really?!" She was excited as if she didn't already know this information for the past few months.

"She's coming today," Percy smiled. "I have to go help your mummy, so you have to stay here, okay? Grammy's going to take care of you."

Mrs. Weasley smiled and rubbed Hariette's back.

"I love you, darling," Percy kissed her forehead.

"I love you too, daddy," Hariette gave him a hug.

Percy quickly gave Ginny a hug and Harry a handshake before running into Grace's room. She was already pushing and her face was covered in sweat. She eased up when she saw her husband and he ran to her side.

"Grace, the new assistant is a lesbian," Percy said urgently and held her hand.

"Percy, that's great for her, but I am in the middle of delivering your child," she said.

"Right, right sorry," he wiped the sweat off of her forehead with a towel. He held her hand with one hand and rubbed her back with the other.

After several long hours, their second daughter was born. She was very small and only weighed four pounds, but she was still beautiful to her parents and family members.

"What have you two decided on for a name?" Molly asked.

Grace was breastfeeding the little girl while Percy held Harriette in his arms. She was looking at the baby with wonder in her eyes. Percy and Grace smiled at each other and looked at Molly.

"We're naming her Molly Grace," Percy smiled. "Molly Lily Weasley didn't really have a good flow..."

Grace laughed slightly and turned to Percy.

"She's named after the two most important women in my life," Percy side hugged his mum and rubbed Grace's back.

"What about me?" Ginny laughed.

"You got the first one," Percy rolled his eyes.

"She's beautiful, Percy," Molly said.

Percy smiled. "Thank you, mum."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.3K 17
in which a girl named for the stars falls in love with someone with a smile incomparable to any star in existence - [hp] [marauders era, sixth year] ...
850K 39.6K 169
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
3.2M 106K 43
The year after her brother James graduates, Teddy Potter returns to Hogwarts for her final year. With the Marauders gone, it should be a quiet, peace...
20.1K 182 27
One shots of the characters from Harry Potter. Please leave requests. I will do any character of any relation. The OC Will be female unless someone r...