The Dursleys

"Percy... just a warning..." Grace started, "They're evil." 

"Grace..." Percy laughed, "They can't be that bad."

Grace knocked on the door, Vernon Dursley was the one to open it. 

"Hello- Oh it's you," Vernon rolled his eyes, "... and you've brought a friend." 

"Yes, Uncle Vernon, this is my boyfriend," Grace said, gesturing to Percy.

Percy extended his hand, "Percy Weasley." 

Vernon looked at his hand the same way he had looked at Grace when she first arrived, "Oh... you're the boy who kept sending her letters last Summer." 

"Dad! Keep it down, I'm-" Dudley called from the over room, "Grace?!" 

He quickly got up and straightened his hair, smoothing his clothes. Harry walked from the stairs.

"Grace!" Harry exclaimed, he ran over to her, but Dudley was quick to block her. 

"Who's this?" Dudley asked, talking to Percy.

"Percy Weasley," Percy extended his hand once more, for Dudley. 

Dudley mirrored his fathers actions and immediately had his eyes on Grace, "Oh... him." 

Harry and Grace couldn't help but chuckle, Percy was really confused. 

"Well... come in, I suppose." Dudley said. 

Grace walked in, "Where's Aunt Petunia?" 

"Out." Vernon said, dully. "So um... Peter, what kind of telly do you watch?" 

Percy furrowed his eyebrows, "What is that... a sweet?" 

Grace smiled, "It's entertainment." 

Percy still looked confused so she grabbed his hand and walked to the living room T.V. she turned it on, Percy jumped back. 

"What is that?" Percy exclaimed, falling into the chair. 

"It's just the news..." She smiled, "Look... it's a commercial for a restaurant down the road... in other news, Sirius Black, still at large..." 

"Mr. Crouch will def-" Percy caught himself, "I mean, that's been going on for almost a year..." 

"Yeah!" Dudley yelled, "Sylus Brown! He's really crazy! I saw him once... and fought him off!" 

"Wow, Dudley...impressive." Grace said sarcastically.

"Alright... you've had your fun, now why are you here?" Vernon asked, "Please tell me you're not pregnant..." 

"No!" Grace and Percy said in unison, they both blushed before Grace spoke. 

"No, no, definitely not." Grace said, "We're here to take Harry to the Weasley's." 

"Back to his home?" Vernon asked, "Aren't they like poor or something?" 

Percy frowned, "Our financial position shouldn't be judged by a muggle!" 

"Percy..." Grace said, grabbing his arm.  

Vernon laughed, eyeing Percy, "Look at your clothes boy! Looks like they're meant for a boy almost twice your size! I don't think Harry should stay with a poor family like them. If he did even, I hope Harry wouldn't take Pity on them," Vernon jeered, Percy clenched his fists, "Does your dad even work? Just like Harry and Grace's dad, an unemployed drunk!" 

Percy looked down, his jumper was obviously hand-me-down, and due to the frequent taunting from Draco Malfoy he knew exactly what to say in these situations... but sadly it lacked common sense.