Battle of the Eight Potters

"I love you," Grace said to Percy, as she put her coat on over her underwear.

"I love you too," Percy said. "I'll see you at the wedding."

"I'm proud of you," Grace smiled. "You're doing the right thing."

Percy nodded and kissed Graces cheek, "Be safe."

Grace buttoned up her coat as she apparated from Percy's flat to Privet Drive. Walking to the Dursley's now unoccupied place. Everyone in the house turned around when Grace came in. It freaked her out that nearly half of them were Harry.

"Someone's late," Harry (Fred) said.

"Hi Fred," Grace smiled sarcastically.

"He's not Fred I a-"

"It doesn't work with me," Grace said.

Everyone in the room let out a quiet laugh.

"And I trust that you are aware of the plan, Grace?" Mad Eye asked.

Grace nodded and Harry (Harry) looked at her.

"You're not taking it too?" He asked worriedly.

"Of course not," Grace said. "Now where's my broom?"

"No wait..." Harry said. "You can't go at all."

"Harry... we got into this mess together... and we're getting out of it together... now where's my broom?" Grace grabbed her broom from Hagrid, and walking to the door.

"Don't argue," Remus said, as Harry was about to follow Grace. "You know she's upset... about Dumbledore."

Harry nodded, "I'm scared for her... she's willing to do too much for me."

"And isn't that a reason to love her more?" Remus asked.

When they all returned to the burrow, Grace was sitting on her bed, Hermione sitting beside her.

"Do you think it will all end soon?" Hermione asked. "All of the casualties and... injuries?"

"Everything comes to an end at some point," Grace said, looking out the window. "Some things earlier than others."

Hermione noticed a red blemish on Graces neck.

"Grace..." Hermione said, inspecting the red spot.

Grace covered her neck and blushed, "Thank you."

"That's not a hickey is it?" Hermione asked.

"Of course not," Grace said dismissively. "It's just a bite."

"From a person?" Hermione asked.

"Hermione!" Grace laughed.

"Grace... I need a distraction from this, spill the tea (sister)," Hermione said.

"I really can't tell you," Grace said. "It's complicated."

"Just tell me the name," Hermione smirked. "You don't have to get into the details and the extremely intimate bits."

"I can't even do that much," Grace said. "But something tells me you'll find out in a bit."